It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizzare Enochian encounter for writer while working with rock band Tool on Faaip De Oiad (Tool song

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
toolnavy.com...

For three days and nights I practiced the Calls, or, to be more accurate, the verses that I had assembled, for that is what they were, each time without feeling or visualizing the slightest thing. In short, I wasn’t in any way attempting to skry in the Aethyrs or to summon the Enochian denizens, whatever they were. I was just trying to learn the pronunciation so that I could teach it to Danny, or Maynard, or whoever was going to sing/recite the verses through the vocoder. The thing I saw is almost impossible to describe. It seemed to be some elaborate geometric construction, a bit like the qabalistic Tree of Life diagram, but somehow different. Actually, it seemed like a pyramid or structure of sorts that was composed of smallish beings, horribly clownlike and mechanized, who were juggling orbs of luminous multicolored energy in an extremely fast and deft manner

(visit the link for the full post)
edit on 5/23/12 by gfthree7 because: format error

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I apologize if someone has already done a thread on this; I couldn't find anything in ATS search.

This is a link to something originally posted on the Tool forum toolnavy.com by user ]v[edusa on that forum. It's a fascinating account from someone claiming to be Tool's website writer at the time of the band's recording of Lateralus, released in 2001.

This writer gives an account of working closely with Tool drummer Danny Carey on the concept that eventually became "Faaip de Oiad". The track, the final song on Lateralus, features the 1997 recording of the "frantic Area 51 caller" into Art Bell's Coast to Coast AM radio show.

"Faaip de Oiad" is Enochian for "Voice of God", and the writer gives an account of a bizzare dream/UFO encounter while practicing Enochian pronounciation.

The account is three parts, ending in "to be continued". Does anyone out there have the remaining parts?

toolnavy.com...
(visit the link for the full post)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by gfthree7

S&F OP. The thread caught my attention because I'm a huge Tool fan. This is a fascinating story. I'm still reading, but I wanted to provide some further context to the thread. I'll likely be back to comment further.

"I, I don’t have a whole lot of time. Um, OK, I’m a former employee of Area 51. I, I was let go on a medical discharge about a week ago and, and... [chokes] I’ve kind of been running across the country. Damn, I don’t know where to start, they’re, they’re gonna, um, they’ll triangulate on this position really soon. Ok, um, um, Ok, what we’re thinking of as, as aliens, they’re extradimensional beings, that, an earlier precursor of the, um, space program they made contact with. They are not what they claim to be. Uh, they’ve infiltrated a, a lot of aspects of, of the military establishment, particularly the Area 51. The disasters that are coming, they, the military, I’m sorry, the government knows about them. And there’s a lot of safe areas in this world that they could begin moving the population to now. They are not! They want those major population centers wiped out so that the few that are left will be more easily controllable."

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
You have to look at more than just this song though. Look up what the word "lateralus" means; think about the maths of the song (Fibonacci)....

Swing on a spiral of....our divinity and...still be a human~

A great journey. I hope we're on the right path!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
OP, I hope you don't mind, but I think your thread deserves some attention and further exploring.

Here is part of the story from the man affiliated with Tool:
(he had just described a very lucid dream and the following experience)

I remember that the first thing that I did was to turn on my Sangean ATS 818 cs radio (yes, I’m smiling too), to see who Art Bell had on the show as I unpacked and checked my mail and phone messages. Well, Art’s guests that night turned out to be two police officers from small Midwestern towns. In fact, they were from the very place that I had just returned from. I quickly realized that they were talking about some kind of major UFO event that had occurred in St. Clair County, Illinois and at approximately (I could justifiably say exactly) the same time that I suffered from the bizarre ‘dream’ which, perhaps, was the result of my experimenting with the Enochia.

Has anyone debunked this?

Here are the youtube videos of the area 51 caller.

Original Call:

(Apparent) Caller confesses that it was not real

edit on 5/23/2012 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
F & S
Good read. I too love the band Tool. I hope the rest of the story can be found cause so far it's pretty good. I listened to the song he is talking about and makes me wonder if it was actually a legit caller.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

after reading i found this really interesting i would also like to know the second part

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Here's a link to Tool's Faaip de Oiad:

Tool - Faaip de Oiad

The song makes the "frantic Area 51 caller" recording seem all that much more dooming. And it appears there's much more to the story of the concept of the song.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

Awesome.... interesting to note that the first call (frantic call) comes on Sept. 11 1997, with the callback/hoax confession coming months later in April 1998.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

makes you wonder if the second call is really from the same guy. I could see the Government trying to cover that up and they have the technology to change people's voices so they sound like someone else

on a side note: 1913 was also the year the Federal Reserve was created
edit on 23-5-2012 by knoledgeispower because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by gfthree7

Awesome.... interesting to note that the first call (frantic call) comes on Sept. 11 1997, with the callback/hoax confession coming months later in April 1998.

Yes, with the date and the coincidence of the satellites/equipment being knocked out, it really seems strange.

We have some amazing audio analysts here at ATS. It would be nice to have them compare the two callers voices, etc.

I hope this thread stays alive and we get to find out more!

I really want to read the next part of that series!!! Where is part 4?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Yeah, that old thread from 2007 seems to have died and the folks posting banned.

I tried to follow some links later in the thread...to find a referenced book...but the links died.

Did take me back to the sites page though...and found a lot about some esoteric things....kind of lost of the original thread direction now...but in some ways...thats the whole point isn't it?

To keep searching and absorbing all you can....

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
The link doesn't seem to be working.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I had always heard about this but never delved into it. S&f for bringing this to my attention once again. ( and for any thread Tool/Maynard related) It's nice to spark my interest in digging for this info again, and a huge plus I happened to stumble upon some old RHCP songs I haven't heard in 15 years in the process.
I agree with a previous poster, It seems the voices could have been analyzed to see if the callers were the same person. They do sound similar in some spots, but still too many unanswered questions and coincidences to convince me.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Ever look at the coinciding song links to this one?
www.youtube.com...
followed by
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Interesting!

Would be interesting to know "which" calls he recited..

I've been expirmenting with a "cyber" version of Enochian Magick, with some rather interesting results.

It might also be interesting to learn of the "fate" of this individual. Perforing Magick in this manner has always been considered quite dangerous by expirenced Magicians. And, as a Mage of some 40 years, I approach all Magick Operations with all proper care and proceedure. This guy appearantly paid no attention to protocol. Most of the "stories" told to Neophytes don't end well.

ETA: Faaip de Oiad = "voice(s) of God".

Etharzi od Oma.

edit on 24-5-2012 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Excellent post. Replying at this points simply to be sure it is in my subscriptions. I seem to click subscribe but then not actually subscribing.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I think this song is the best rendition;

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Actually, it seemed like a pyramid or structure of sorts that was composed of smallish beings, horribly clownlike and mechanized, who were juggling orbs of luminous multicolored energy in an extremely fast and deft manner

That sounds exactly like a '___' trip in my opinion.

2nd.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

Actually, it seemed like a pyramid or structure of sorts that was composed of smallish beings, horribly clownlike and mechanized, who were juggling orbs of luminous multicolored energy in an extremely fast and deft manner

That sounds exactly like a '___' trip in my opinion.

2nd.

Don't knock natural hallucinogenics & having epiphanies as a result. Hallucinogencis probably helped aid in our evolution by helping us become more aware of our consciousness.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join