It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizzare Enochian encounter for writer while working with rock band Tool on Faaip De Oiad (Tool song

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by gfthree7

It stands for Radium,the 88th element.

All isotopes of radium are highly radioactive, with the most stable isotope being radium-226, which has a half-life of 1601 years and decays into radon gas. Because of such instability, radium is luminescent, glowing a faint blue.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
careful where you step folks because once you see them.. then they see you.

All you people who wish to have supernatural encounters. Be careful what you wish for.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

edit on 25-5-2012 by lacrimosa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimosa

I really have to ask you why do you always post something in some thread,only short after to delete it?I mean what's the deal with that?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
adnachiel,

is there any site where I can read the old blog entries?
I am always glad when I find examples of what Kyle Griffith calls "the breakthrough."

Well some people grow silent afterwards.

(Love your avatar BTW. Very suggestive, very philosophical eyes.)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by adnachiel21

It stands for Radium,the 88th element.

All isotopes of radium are highly radioactive, with the most stable isotope being radium-226, which has a half-life of 1601 years and decays into radon gas. Because of such instability, radium is luminescent, glowing a faint blue.

Ok that makes more sense than "HH"..... and it certainly adds another layer to the 9/11 nuclear theory.

Mitchell also writes about the "Demon Core", a 14 lb. ball of radioactive material that killed two scientists in 1945-46.

Wikipedia link - Demon Core

It's quite scary to contemplate Mitchell's writings considering how many nuclear detonations have occurred in the last 70 years. I'm not sure what that number would even be.

Whether one believes in dimensional gateways/aliens or not, it's certainly plausible that atomic detonations rip holes in the fabric of space-time.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd

All you people who wish to have supernatural encounters. Be careful what you wish for.

I agree. I'm proceeding with caution.... even just doing research.

I've had encounters with horrifying entities that I was not ready for, when I wasn't even looking for them. They found me though.

I am fascinated with the accounts of others, however, which is why ATS is great.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by adnachiel21

i was reading the luminosity blog and in it he talks about nukes being planted under the towers. Well i was wondering how long they may have been under there and if maybe in 93 when the towers were bombed, who ever did it knew the nukes were there and tried to trigger them with the van bomb.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

I beleive his blog is deleted for good,but you can never be sure.What happens on the internet,stays on the internet.It was a breakthrough alright and I'm sorry that more people didn't discover it earlier.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Yes I've read everything I could find about the demon core,but there is not much.What I find disturbing is that the scientists that performed the experiments knew exactly how dangerous they were,and they still didn't take any precautions and acted rather carelessly.And both accidents happened on the 21st day of the month, coincidence?
By the way Dan Mitchell has never mentioned 9/11 in his writings earlier,it's my understanding that it wasn't just about nukes,but the twin towers were built in that spot on purpose only to be destroyed in the ritualistic act.And the convenient little mosaic featuring the eye of horus below ground zero?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus

There are lot of possibilities,whether nukes actually were planted or there is maybe some natural deposition of heavy radioactive elements that they have exploited.It is suggested that there is no residual radioactivity in the streets of New York because they were so deep underground.The mind boggles.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Here's a video timeline showing 2,053 nuclear detonations across the planet between 1945-1998:

Nuclear Detonations 1945-1998

My jaw is dropping as I'm watching this.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd

All you people who wish to have supernatural encounters. Be careful what you wish for

That was my post in the "succinct sayings" thread. "Be careful what you wish for." True here, true everywhere.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

That requires NAPTHA. Where did these shamans acquire NAPTHA?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Or possibly, they by-passed the extraction method altogether with some other means that has been lost to be able to transcend time and space.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by gfthree7
toolnavy.com...

For three days and nights I practiced the Calls, or, to be more accurate, the verses that I had assembled, for that is what they were, each time without feeling or visualizing the slightest thing. In short, I wasn’t in any way attempting to skry in the Aethyrs or to summon the Enochian denizens, whatever they were. I was just trying to learn the pronunciation so that I could teach it to Danny, or Maynard, or whoever was going to sing/recite the verses through the vocoder. The thing I saw is almost impossible to describe. It seemed to be some elaborate geometric construction, a bit like the qabalistic Tree of Life diagram, but somehow different. Actually, it seemed like a pyramid or structure of sorts that was composed of smallish beings, horribly clownlike and mechanized, who were juggling orbs of luminous multicolored energy in an extremely fast and deft manner

(visit the link for the full post)
edit on 5/23/12 by gfthree7 because: format error

OK, this is really interesting. I messed around with some enochian "calls" a few years ago. Not too heavy, but I was working on pronouncing the language; I'd just heard of Dee and Kelly and was looking into it. One night I had a dream where something tried to take over my body. It was a single entity, couldn't see it, but could feel him. I stopped him with my shielding(which is very strong), but, it was a battle. I now wonder if the calls had something to do with it. In any case, I'm going to get back into it. Between Dee and Kelly's stuff, and franz bardon's stuff, I'm gonna be in for some interesting experiences here..

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
reply to post by darkbake

That requires NAPTHA. Where did these shamans acquire NAPTHA?

That's absolutely incorrect.

Ayahuasca doesn't require any NAPTHA...

Do some research before making claims like that.

All language is magic/magick.

Language is our operating system.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by gfthree7
Here's a video timeline showing 2,053 nuclear detonations across the planet between 1945-1998:

Nuclear Detonations 1945-1998

My jaw is dropping as I'm watching this.

wow that has to be one of the most disgusting things I've watched and I've seen SuperSize Me.
in 1956 we set off 100 nukes and by 1958 300 nukes were set off and by 1969 we set off 1,000 nukes
I don't get why the need for so many nukes to be set off other then to try and look all macho.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

The say that curiosity killed the cat, but for me, and I am not trying to be boastful here, I would like to learn a lot more and try and connect the dots for myself so can get a better grasp on the matter.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Curiosity killed the cat - but he killed the mouse before he died, just to make sure.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join