It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii sends Arizona verification of Obama's birth

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

It seems as if you have all the verification and inside information. What are you doing on ATS posting in a forum?

Why don't you put this issue to rest once and for all?

The way I see it is you can label people how you want. But it has no meaning. I am not a birther, a truther, or any trendy label someone wants to put on me.

I am a curious person....about EVERYTHING. If I don't know it, I research it.

The "Birther" issue definately has a base. Barack Obama aka Berry Satoro is not a natural born U.S. citizen based on all of the research I've done.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by HauntWok

There is absolutely nothing anyone can say, show, or prove that will satisfy the birthers, the only goal they will accept is Obama's resignation from office. (and even then, it wouldn't be enough)

Exactly. What exactly were the birthers expecting? Another scan of the birth certificate?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by godfather420

The "Birther" issue definately has a base. Barack Obama aka Berry Satoro is not a natural born U.S. citizen based on all of the research I've done.

Reading Orly Taitz crap is not "research."

Can you show me where in the Constitution or SCOTUS rulings that would lead you to believe Obama, being born in Hawaii, is not a natural born US citizen?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Personally, I don't buy the "proof" they put forth. I also want a reason why Obama has a Connecticut social security number when he never lived there.

Try sending this birth certificate to Texas. When my daughter wanted her driver's license, we had to send for a certified copy of her BC from California. Even thought it was certified, the copying machine had a tiny blip on it, and one of the letters in her middle name was slightly off. Texas rejected it and wouldn't issue the driver's license.

I had to go through 3 different copies and speak directly to the vital records department in Cali and specifically request that they clean their machine so I could get a clean copy, because Texas wouldn't accept it.

Perhaps Arizona was told they'd better accept it as is....or else....Just don't look too closely at any discrepancies.

And before y'all come unglued saying that I am a racist or a Republican...I am neither. I actually voted for Obama, as much as I hate to admit it now. I fell for the lies and the rhetoric. Never again. After being fooled since I was 18 years old into voting for liars, crooks and thieves, I am now officially an American non-voter.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradox

Originally posted by HauntWok

There is absolutely nothing anyone can say, show, or prove that will satisfy the birthers, the only goal they will accept is Obama's resignation from office. (and even then, it wouldn't be enough)

Exactly. What exactly were the birthers expecting? Another scan of the birth certificate?

While I really could care less one way or the other, I thought Hawaii would have sent a copy of the original government office to government office, heck if the Dept of Social Services from state to state can get that from other states upon request, why was this "verification" needed???

Obama can be voted out in a few months anyhow, *shrug* , who knows he may very well be. But this country has more pressing issues going on now and well, while this is a fun distraction from that, it's just that now, a distraction...

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

Can you show me where in the Constitution or SCOTUS rulings that would lead you to believe Obama, being born in Hawaii, is not a natural born US citizen?

It isn't up to the SCOTUS, and the Constitution is up for interpretation as to the meaning of "natural born citizen." It would be up to the Senate to decide if Obama, born in Hawaii, by 1 US citizen, and 1 foreign national parent would qualify or not.

You've been following this from the beginning, I'm not going to repost a dozen opinions from Senators, Congressmen, and Judges. You know that some of them have interpreted him as eligible, and some have not. You know there is no clear answer to the question, and until the Congress convenes and writes a thorough opinion, like they did for McCain, then we will all be bickering just for giggles.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Ahhh.... Ignorance at its best.

You have personally been watching me over the years research this topic here and there? I see Mister know it all.

Well why would you need to ask me anything? Seems you have the answers and the supernatural power to read my mind and know everything I've done.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
Personally, I don't buy the "proof" they put forth. I also want a reason why Obama has a Connecticut social security number when he never lived there.

One should not make too much of the "geographical code." It is not meant to be any kind of useable geographical information. The numbering scheme was designed in 1936 (before computers) to make it easier for SSA to store the applications in our files in Baltimore since the files were organized by regions as well as alphabetically. It was really just a bookkeeping device for our own internal use and was never intended to be anything more than that.
www.ssa.gov...

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Ahhh.... Ignorance at its best.

You have personally been watching me over the years research this topic here and there? I see Mister know it all.

Well why would you need to ask me anything? Seems you have the answers and the supernatural power to read my mind and know everything I've done.

Why are you ignoring my questions Mr. Researcher?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by godfather420

When a Document of Birth Printed on Paper Existing in 1961 Presented to Experts and the Public is Released , then Maybe this Birther Issue will Finally come to an End . If not , what they offer here is Not Beyond a Reasonable Doubt Authentic IMO..........

edit on 23-5-2012 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by godfather420

You don't have to get angry at people for not buying into this garbage.

I have never found a shred of credible evidence that proves that Obama was born anywhere else but Hawaii.

I have seen both the short, and long form birth certificates, they were authenticated by Hawaii as genuine. So, I don't know what to tell you. I doubt that I will convince you using facts and reality, as you have already come up with your own conclusion anyway.

All I can say is, I'm sorry, but reality disagrees with you on this subject. If you don't accept the facts, it's not Obama's problem, it's yours alone.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

If you remember the insults started with you. Why would I show an ounce of respect to someone who assumes or claims I get all my research from one fringe source?

You may be able to condescend to other people and get a decent response. Not me.

You have a pre-determined conclusion that I do shotty research. So why then would you even want me to address your questions??

Wouldn't it just be a waste of your time?

Get what I am saying? No time for end fighting.

PS. Nice one. Bring up the race card. That is non-issue to me and also a level that I do not drop down to.
edit on 23-5-2012 by godfather420 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Hello, Guys!

Let's please stay on topic and refrain from attacking fellow members.

Thanks.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

I agree, and will add: even if it is eventually proven without any doubt that he was born in Kenya, will it matter???

This has been going on for so long that I'd bet if it came to light, most people are so jaded and tired of the argument that they won't even care.

THAT is something to think on

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

jaelma....do you like the looks of that document?
it's not a birth cert.

edit on 23-5-2012 by GBP/JPY because: Yahushua...our new King

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
So, did anyone ever come up with a rebuttal on how Obama couldn't have been born at Kapiolani Medical Center?

Scroll down to this section for a more complete explanation...

THE NORDYKES BORN IN KAPIOLANI MEDICAL CENTER, OBAMA WAS NOT

The Nordyke twins’ birth announcements appear several days later, on August 18th because, although they were born just a day later than Obama, their births were still numbered higher than other births at Kapi'olani that week because they occurred on the last day of the reporting period on August 5, which was a Saturday. The regional batches of births were printed in their respective groups by the newspapers with respect for column space available.

This is yet another indication that the Nordyke births were registered in the Honolulu county main office while Obama's was registered in an outlying regional office. His birth announcement appear before the Nordykes even though his number is higher, because his birth was registered with a batch of regional births requiring less column space to include the entire week’s registration from that region.

The fact that Obama's birth registration number is higher indicates that his birth was not in the same order with other births in Region 3 because his birth did not actually occur in the City of Honolulu. In fact, his birth was registered some time after once a registration number became available in another region. In this case, probably region 4.

Therefore, this statistical evidence is a powerful indicator that Obama’s birth was not registered as a result of a birth in Kapiolani because his registration occurred after registration numbers were already applied to births for the week ending Saturday, August 5th, which did occur in Kapiolani medical center.

thedailypen.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by oneness86

I fully agree with you. This document is nothing more than the very same people we are accusing of being corrupt, investigating themselves, and obviously going oh yes I verify that we are telling the truth. You can't vouch for yourself if you are a bunch of corrupt jackasses....Put me in a room with these assholes and I'll destroy them...

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

Probably the part about him being born in Hawaii. Also if you do research into it, another poster here on ATS mentioned about none of the original presidents having Birth Certificates because they didn't even exist then. Births were registered in the family bible, until the passage of the 14th amendment, which created a second-class, federal, slave citizen that can not question the debt of the nation that they are used as collateral against. Pretty intriguing stuff. The fact that all presidents have been related to the King John of the Treaty of 1213, brings up some startling theories. One being that the Magna Carta changed nothing, and that the Treaty of 1213 is still in effect, labeling the Monarch as the Popes vassal, and considering that Britain through exploration and conquest captured the US; he just might be right. That would explain while all presidents have been related to King John, because they would have to be holding the Pope's lands for him as King John's descendants...The guy had a point..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join