It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii sends Arizona verification of Obama's birth

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by godfather420

I only care about the integrity of the system. This has illuminated a giant hole in the vetting process of the most powerful person in the world! We should all be very concerned that this hole exists, and we should all be demanding to get the hole patched up. ~snip~

The Senate and Congress need to make a resolution clearly defining "natural born citizen" for all future generations, and clearly defining what constitutes proof of that status. Then we can put this whole thing behind us forever.

this in my opinion is the only real issue anymore

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Well, if ya cant boot his arse back to Kenya, maybe yall can kick it back to hawaii......or Harvard....just not pensylvania ave.....

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

From Bennett's point of view, the elections are not rigged.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
That is even less proof of a birth certificate than the fake PDF document. That satisfied Bennett? Really? Why did he even bother making a scene?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
People, the Birther meme is of Democrat origin! It's meant as a distraction FROM issue-based criticism. The only people who should be openly perpetuating it are Democrats!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Montana

Originally posted by jephers0n

It doesn't necessarily mean you do, but the option is actually there.

I think that's more the point.

In what way does the last change date of a blank form affect the validity of the information placed on it in 2012? How is a form changed in 2001 more susceptible to false information than one that was changed in 2006? Or 1966? Or 1866? This is not making any sense.
edit on 5/23/2012 by Montana because: (no reason given)

I'm not sure, but I sure am glad I have no interest in running for president (2012 would be the first election I'm 35+ for. My original BC was lost YEARS ago. I have this copy I got from the courthouse county clerk's office. There's barely anything on it - hell, a lot less information than POTUS'.

I don't think by any means Obama was the right man to pull us all the way back from the brink of total collapse, which is why we're only maybe halfway home now. Unfortunately, Thomas Jefferson and Teddy Roosevelt never spliced their DNA to create Ultra-Mega-Prez, but geez...the obsessive hatred for a guy who has been president while record monthly job losses were turned around, and the rapidly skyrocketing debt:GDP ratio was leveled off, while also NOT failing to defend the nation against terrorist attacks...how bad can it be, and will these people please state exactly what magickal document they wish to see?!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by HauntWok

You don't have to get angry at people for not buying into this garbage.

I have never found a shred of credible evidence that proves that Obama was born anywhere else but Hawaii.

I have seen both the short, and long form birth certificates, they were authenticated by Hawaii as genuine. So, I don't know what to tell you. I doubt that I will convince you using facts and reality, as you have already come up with your own conclusion anyway.

All I can say is, I'm sorry, but reality disagrees with you on this subject. If you don't accept the facts, it's not Obama's problem, it's yours alone.

There's sources that claim that Babe Ruth once hit 61 HRs in one season, and while there us photographic so-called "evidence", and newspaper articles, etc., I still have not seen the actual typesetting equipment, set up and undisturbed since the articles were written to prove it. I also have never been given the original film negatives of any pictures of that season for research and analysis.

So you non-birthers can go on believing Babe Ruth (aka George Herman Ruth) - seems these cheats all have aliases!- hit those HRs, but I for one, as one of the few True Patriots, beg to differ!!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by dogstar23

Unfortunately for reality and sanity, birthers want an ever higher level of examination. No amount of evidence or examination is good enough. One even posted on another thread that he wants the original BC displayed so that people can go and take pictures of it for themselves.

Course if that happens, then they would claim that it's still faked and want to test the paper and ink to make sure it's consistent with other paper and ink from the same time, then of course they would claim it's invalid because it would then be an altered original document (as they would have taken samples of it to be examined).

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

The military is still using documents dated in the early 70's. If there have been no revisions to the document then the latest version is still good no matter how old it is. So that wont prove anything, however, this could be viewed as either proof that there really is a birth certificate or that someone was asked to fill out this document for "national security reasons" in which case it is just more smoke blown up the a$$es of the the American people. It is not for me to decide, but it is suspicious that when the White House came down on the Sheriff recently that he is suddenly satisfied and claims that this is what he expected all along...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Nope. This is not right. I was born in the 1960's, and a 1960's birth certificate does not look like the one they sent to AZ. I've seen other birth certificates of people born in that time period that look nothing like that either.

All they did was type of something on the computer, print it, notarize it and mail it off.

Now I'm starting to definitely come off the fence and say that they are lying about everything.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
That is even less proof of a birth certificate than the fake PDF document.

It sure is. So now what?
I could make a document just like that on my computer in about 15 minutes.
edit on 24-5-2012 by Thunder heart woman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman
a 1960's birth certificate does not look like the one they sent to AZ.

Who said what was sent to Arizona was a birth certificate?

All they did was type of something on the computer, print it, notarize it and mail it off.

What are you on about? That is all Arizona asked for, so that is what they got sent....

What do you think they should have been sent, and why?
edit on 24-5-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jaellma
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

LOL..even if Obama was born on 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, some of you all will think he was born in Nairobi, Kenya. Looks like the disinformation movement has sucked the air out of all your lungs. SMH.

He wasn't born on Pennsylvania Ave, and he sure as hell wasn't born on this soil. Like a fool, I voted for this man. How many versions of his BC have we seen now, all looking fake as the day is long? SMH too!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus

And before y'all come unglued saying that I am a racist or a Republican...I am neither. I actually voted for Obama, as much as I hate to admit it now. I fell for the lies and the rhetoric. Never again. After being fooled since I was 18 years old into voting for liars, crooks and thieves, I am now officially an American non-voter.

I'm not a republican either. I voted for Obama. I've been a democrat all my life. This latest "release" of his BC just made me come off the fence completely. I guess I'm birther now. Really don't care. I don't trust it. I'm not voting in the next election either. I'm done.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

a 1960's birth certificate does not look like the one they sent to AZ.

Who said what was sent to Arizona was a birth certificate?

What are you on about? That is all Arizona asked for, so that is what they got sent....

What do you think they should have been sent, and why?
edit on 24-5-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

I think they should have done what DSS/Social Services agencies across the country do, ask for a picture of the original paperclipped to a certification of live birth. Westchester esp is tough on that, they will write letter after letter after letter to other states asking for that very specific form of verification to make sure the person 's BC that they present as part of the application process is in fact legitimate and not fabricated. If DSS can get those very ultra specific requests filled by any registrar in the country, why the heck could it not be done to a State Atty General? It boggles the mind. I'm not saying what I think either way, because honestly it's so far out in loon-land at this point that it's almost comedic, but it wouldn't have taken much to attach a photo of the vault copy in it's book to show validity, the fact that Hawaii won't do this (an I'm not singling out Obama's here it's just the one in question) makes me wonder about Hawaii's record keeping skills/if they even keep valid records..

Of course there was a blurb a while back about some fire destroying the original, (rolls eyes)

This is over as far as anyone's concerned, Hawaii probably did more damage with the way they handled it, and made more people on the fence start doubting the Messiah.. I know I won't vote for him, but not because of this BC issue, it's been hashed out so much that I dont' think we will ever know the whole truth, I have my own personal reasons for not liking his record.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
If DSS can get those very ultra specific requests filled by any registrar in the country, why the heck could it not be done to a State Atty General?

Because it was not asked for, nor was it needed...

It boggles the mind.

Very true, birther sillyness really does boggle the mind!

the fact that Hawaii won't do this

You will find all states are the same, ever heard of "private records"?

Of course there was a blurb a while back about some fire destroying the original,

Just another birther lie - when will they stop?

Hawaii probably did more damage with the way they handled it,

Not really, they just obeyed the law - or do you think they should break it just for birthers?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

Why would they send the birth certificate? The Arizona Secretary of State has no authority to have it released to him. As it is a personal document the only people who have the authority to see it are the registrant, a relative of the registrant, or a LEO with a warrant. The Arizona SoS is none of those things. He got the best he could legally hope for and that is all he was asking for in the first place.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by vkey08
If DSS can get those very ultra specific requests filled by any registrar in the country, why the heck could it not be done to a State Atty General?

Because it was not asked for, nor was it needed...

It boggles the mind.

Very true, birther sillyness really does boggle the mind!

the fact that Hawaii won't do this

You will find all states are the same, ever heard of "private records"?

Of course there was a blurb a while back about some fire destroying the original,

Just another birther lie - when will they stop?

Hawaii probably did more damage with the way they handled it,

Not really, they just obeyed the law - or do you think they should break it just for birthers?

Government to Government requests are still private, I dont' think they should break any laws, but like I said if DSS can get a better verification, why can't an Atty General that's vetting for President? You totally took what I said and twisted it all over the place..claiming birther this and birther that... You asked a question, I answered it, simple.... Government to Government requests are handled different than say Sheriff Joe or Orly Tatziz....as well they should be, BUT, they should also be more comprehensive.

(and missed my sarcasm about the "fire") (and missed the fact that I said Obama's is only the one being discussed here but for some reason Hawaii doesn't recognize govt to govt requests from ANY other state for anyone, not just Obama, and that disturbs me)

Back to the subject, I really don't care anymore. I used to, It got too silly on BOTH sides to care.. Arizona asked for verification, they shouldn't have to specifically ask, Government agency to Government agency for "specific forms" it should be standard across the board for all citizens regardless of who they are form the woman trying to get Food Stamps to The President, end of statement. Or are you saying Obama has more of a right to privacy on that than the Woman trying to get help because she had to flee her abusive husband? (the case I am most familiar with with this BC verification issue)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

I'm not a republican either. I voted for Obama. I've been a democrat all my life. This latest "release" of his BC just made me come off the fence completely. I guess I'm birther now. Really don't care. I don't trust it. I'm not voting in the next election either. I'm done.

Except that it wasn't a release of a "BC", if you look at the top of the document, it says that it is a "Verification". The Arizona Secretary of State said he didn't want to see another copy of the proposed BC, he wanted verification from the Hawaii Dept. of Health and that's what he got. I don't think anyone expected the verification to be any different than what's stated on the BC, but it is nice to know that they took the time to officially back up their claim once again.

The only question I have about the verification at this point is whether or not the signature is an original or a stamped one. Do the pen markings (initials or acronym) after the signature suggest that it's a stamped signature? Is this an attempt to hold the Health Department as a whole responsible for the claim without holding an actual individual responsible?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

Why would they send the birth certificate? The Arizona Secretary of State has no authority to have it released to him. As it is a personal document the only people who have the authority to see it are the registrant, a relative of the registrant, or a LEO with a warrant. The Arizona SoS is none of those things. He got the best he could legally hope for and that is all he was asking for in the first place.

Well if the document doesn't actually exist you can get around that privacy issue pretty easily.

They would already be breaking the law by forging government documents.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join