It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii sends Arizona verification of Obama's birth

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Hawaii sends Arizona verification of Obama's birth

www.azcentral.com

A Hawaii official sent Bennett's office verification of birth for President Obama on Tuesday, according to both Bennett and Hawaii officials.

Bennett said the issue is now resolved from his point of view. He has cancelled a planned Wednesday news conference where he was expected to discuss the issue.

Read more: www.azcentral.com...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Well it looks like the Birther issue has been solved. (Sarcasm)

I am not sure on the full details of the documents released, so I am sure that theories will still run crazy.

I for one will have to look more into this when I have the time. Who knows what kind of dirty tricks TPTB can pull. Who knows how far they will go.

This for me doesn't do much to justify Obama's presidency. He should be impeached. Sure that will never happen but hey I can have high hopes even if they are false right?

Well so called "Birthers", what are your takes on this?

www.azcentral.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 23-5-2012 by godfather420 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Pretty weak looking document if you ask me

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by oneness86

Lol.

Now that I have looked I have to agree.

If they faked the Long Form BC, this document is even more child's play.

But you just have to trust them. Look it's signed and everything.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
No matter what type of proof that is provided it becomes denied using words like "weak", "Faked". I think if I asked you for a copy of your birth certificate, I could easy call it weak or faked.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
How can that be a valid certificate?
It's printed on a form dated in 2001?

You know what?
Personally, I think he was born in Kenya. But it doesn't even matter to me anymore.
We have far more pressing things to deal with than a BC.
Sorry.

Had Obama turned out to be a great asset to our country, no one would care.
As it is, we should be more concerned at this point with what is happening now...what he isn't doing for our country...how he is making things worse....not what happened 40 odd years ago.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

LOL..even if Obama was born on 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, some of you all will think he was born in Nairobi, Kenya. Looks like the disinformation movement has sucked the air out of all your lungs. SMH.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by godfather420

Yet another document that asserts they have his BC on file.... oh well.. looks like another media circus averted, no?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe

OK, help me out here. I don't understand why a form that was last revised in 2001 makes the information printed on it invalid. That's what that legend means. the last change to the blank form was made in 2001. I use forms that were last changed in the 1960's every time I go to work. Does that somehow mean I am falsifying the data I put on them?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Montana

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe

OK, help me out here. I don't understand why a form that was last revised in 2001 makes the information printed on it invalid. That's what that legend means. the last change to the blank form was made in 2001. I use forms that were last changed in the 1960's every time I go to work. Does that somehow mean I am falsifying the data I put on them?

It doesn't necessarily mean you do, but the option is actually there.

I think that's more the point.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

Basically, Hawaii, Kenya, Mars, Venus...at this point :shrugs:

.....we have much more pressing issues in this country...that was the crux of my post.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jephers0n

It doesn't necessarily mean you do, but the option is actually there.

I think that's more the point.

In what way does the last change date of a blank form affect the validity of the information placed on it in 2012? How is a form changed in 2001 more susceptible to false information than one that was changed in 2006? Or 1966? Or 1866? This is not making any sense.
edit on 5/23/2012 by Montana because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

You're right. It doesn't even matter anymore.

The people who pull the strings will what they want and this birther issue in essence should be on the bottom of the list to prosicute obama over.

In a world full of lies.....

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I have read this and it total baloney. Total rubbish.

Its just a verbal verification and not proof at all!!!

Whats more whats going to happen when the last "Proven Fake" document doesnt match up with this mysterous new one that no one is allowed to see?

Its an obvious fraud.

We have all seen Obamas fake birth certificate and we all know he is indeed a fraud.

IMHO Anyone believing Obamas last certificate was real need a psych test, lol.

We know it was fake, it has been proven beyond any doubt it was fake, what makes this "new" one real?

Total rubbish and everyone knows it.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

As for this birther, I don't know where he was born, I don't care where he was born, I only care about the integrity of the system. This has illuminated a giant hole in the vetting process of the most powerful person in the world! We should all be very concerned that this hole exists, and we should all be demanding to get the hole patched up. It is too late to impeach Obama, the election will be over before we get anywhere near an impeachment. Instead, we need to be laying ground rules for what makes a person eligible for the office, and what documents are acceptable as proof of that eligibility. I guarantee this document is not sufficient for a passport, or for an FBI job, or for Top Secret Clearance, so why should it be sufficient for president?

The Senate and Congress need to make a resolution clearly defining "natural born citizen" for all future generations, and clearly defining what constitutes proof of that status. Then we can put this whole thing behind us forever.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by shirleyolivia
No matter what type of proof that is provided it becomes denied using words like "weak", "Faked". I think if I asked you for a copy of your birth certificate, I could easy call it weak or faked.

Not if it was an original hard copy of a document.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Well it looks like the Birther issue has been solved.

No it hasn't....and you admit this a couple of posts after your original OP.

Next time, try reviewing your own information before starting a thread so we can prevent this kind of nonsense.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

LOL..even if Obama was born on 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, some of you all will think he was born in Nairobi, Kenya.

Yes, that's true, because there is little chance any U.S. president would have been born at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue to begin with, so I'm not sure what kind of point you are trying to make.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I agree with everything you say. I just get tired of it all sometimes. The most heartening thing nowadays is to talk to honest people you know due to the lack of BS.

If i was American I would probably do more. But I can't really do anything on that issue, as I am trying to have an effect in Canada.

I seriously don't believe this solves the "Birther" issue as I put in my opening post. (Sarcasm)

edit on 23-5-2012 by godfather420 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Well it looks like the Birther issue has been solved.

No it hasn't. Nothing is going to satisfy birthers (or the "I'm not a birther, but" crowd).

There is absolutely nothing anyone can say, show, or prove that will satisfy the birthers, the only goal they will accept is Obama's resignation from office. (and even then, it wouldn't be enough)

These people that believe in this idiocy have no concept of reality. They will probably claim that it's another link in the chain of this conspiracy and that Arizona has been threatened by Obama himself if they don't comply.

After 4 years of this topic, I can safely say that absolutely NOTHING will ever satisfy birthers. They aren't looking for the truth. It's never been about the truth. It never WILL be about the truth. Because the truth has been told from the start and they reject it time and time again.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join