It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Official- Obama Verified Eligible to Arizona

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Arizona being the home of Reid and MCCain leads other to know otherwise.

To deny racism is a part of the Obama hate is ridiculous.

I'm not going to play the game - - that its something to be shoved under the rug.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

What is ridiculous is throwing the race card about all things Obama when race never enters in the equation

Obama sucks and he is the worst president in this naitons history oh and for the record the most fascist since Roosevelt.
edit on 23-5-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Arizona being the home of Reid and MCCain leads other to know otherwise.

To deny racism is a part of the Obama hate is ridiculous.

I'm not going to play the game - - that its something to be shoved under the rug.

The amount of ignorance displayed on these forums is hillarious considering the primary phrase used to define the site, "Deny Ignorance". I'm beginning to wonder if they are all just shills or trolls.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Do you ever think that it is remotely possible that people simply disagree with Obama's policies, ideologies, tactics, lies, bullying, inexperience etc etc etc.? Ever?? Plenty of people put a whole lot of faith into a man with zero experience. They give him a shot and he has failed. Others smelled the BS from the beginning and they have been failed too. The whole nation has been hoodwinked and the only answer from Obama is to look "Forward" to another term because he needs more time... For what?

The polls suggest that people like Obama as a person but disagree with everything else. So, have a beer and a burger with Obama and leave the business of running this nation to someone else.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

What is ridiculous is throwing the race card about all things Obama when race never enters in the equation

Obama sucks and he is the worst president in this naitons hisotry oh and for the record the most fascist since Roosevelt.

Oh Hush Hush - - - - don't mention racism when it comes to Obama.

Well I'm Irish and German - - very white - - and no surprise - - other whites in AZ feel they can say anything they want in my presence. So - Yeah! I know what they really think.

Neo - - you are so extreme to one side - - your politics is void of any real reason.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Do you ever think that it is remotely possible that people simply disagree with Obama's policies, ideologies, tactics, lies, bullying, inexperience etc etc etc.? Ever??

Nope you gotta be a racist!!!!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Oh so now moved from racism to ad hominem attacks.

There is that hope and change!!!!

What think your the only Irish person on this thread?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
reply to post by Annee

Do you ever think that it is remotely possible that people simply disagree with Obama's policies, . .

How many people do you know that actually follow and study politics?

I can tell you that FOX news is blasted all day long in most businesses around here. Even the local Jack 'n the Box plays FOX news on their TV screens.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Oh so now moved from racism to ad hominem attacks.

You are going to deny that your politics is extremely one sided?

I see it as a true statement.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

That really is laughable pot calling the kettle.

Who is the one who goes around calling other people racist now?

Rather extreme idelogy because god forbid that people are entitled to their opinions.,

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

That really is laughable pot calling the kettle.

Who is the one who goes around calling other people racist now?

OH! The drama.

Such emotions involved in one-sided politics. Scary.

edit on 23-5-2012 by Annee because: DAMN QUOTES

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

He could have said its been verified by the White House.

But Hawaii didn't quite go that far did they? I wonder why they have not confirmed the WH BC as authentic. It is an interesting point to ponder.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett satisfied Obama was born in United States

Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett (R), who earlier this month requested more information from Hawaii on President Obama’s birth certificate, has gotten the confirmation he needed.
U.S. President Barack Obama's birth certificate that was released by the White House in Washington April 27, 2011. (REUTERS/The White House/Handout)

“Late yesterday, our office received the 'verification in-lieu of certified copy' from officials within the Hawaii Department of Health that we requested in March,” Bennett said in a statement released Wednesday afternoon. “They have officially confirmed that the information in the copy of the Certificate of Live Birth for the President matches the original record in their files.”

The funny part is, Hawaii would have confirmed this at any time to any secretary of state that would have requested it. For all the birther's antics, they avoided contacting or even acknowledging the one legitimate agency (the Hawaii Department of Health) that had always maintained the record was on file.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Nite_wing

But Hawaii didn't quite go that far did they? I wonder why they have not confirmed the WH BC as authentic. It is an interesting point to ponder.

“They have officially confirmed that the information in the copy of the Certificate of Live Birth for the President matches the original record in their files.”
-- source

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Strange as it may seem, but Obama is the most vetted president. They have asked for his short and long form birth certificate, they are examining his academic records, his religious background has been uprooted, scrubbed, ridiculed and scorned; his family background, lineage and upbringing are still the center of scrutiny and attention.

So what's next for Obama? Will they ask that he submit his baby pictures, dirty diapers for DNA testing? Will they ask if he were circumcised as an infant and who did it? What next will they try to uproot about Obama?

They say they need to do it because he is a mystery man. Bullspit I say. He presents no more mystery than George Bush Jr and Sr. No more of a scoundrel than Clinton or Reagan. I wish folks would spend more quality time vetting other candidates and looking at economic solutions than this eternal witch hunt to discredit, marginalize and disparage Barack Obama.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Do you ever think that it is remotely possible that people simply disagree with Obama's policies, ideologies, tactics, lies, bullying, inexperience etc etc etc.? Ever??

Actually yes, it is possible that some people disagree with his policies. I am one of those people.

Show me a person with presidential experience and I'll show you one of the former presidents of the United States. No one goes into the office of the POTUS with experience, except for second term presidents.

I don't take my dislike for many of his policies to mean that he must have been born in another country and create lie after lie after lie to prove my insane theory.

I think the racism charge comes out because there is no real rational explanation for people to believe the birther crap. There's no logic to it, there's no evidence for it, but it exists. And people want to put a rational idea to something so crazy. And since no other president in recent history has had to endure such stupidity, yet this particular one does, and the only real difference between them is the color of his skin. People come to the conclusion that birthers must be racist.

It makes far more sense than to believe that Obama must have been born in another country because you dislike his policies.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
We don't have his academic records. His religious background with Jeremiah Wright is one aspect that was brought out. (unfavorable). His family background is still shaky. His upbringing is only what he has told us.

I have not seen anything released from Arizona yet regarding the birth certificate issue. If it is true that the COLB released from the White House is the same as the one in Hawaii, does that mean the Hawaii COLB is also photoshopped?

What I find puzzling is that if the White House COLB was photoshopped, why was it issued that way? If this was some sort of mass distraction, I am wondering what other diversions he has up his sleeve. I think Krauthammer was right, the man is a charlatan and we can see he is not to be trusted.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing
We don't have his academic records.

What relevance will his academic records have with whether or not he was born on U.S soil? Birthers fail to explain this.

What I find puzzling is that if the White House COLB was photoshopped,

Birthers believe that the COLB was photoshopped, yes.
edit on 23-5-2012 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

There's been a heavy influx from California for the last 20 years.

edit on 23-5-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

There has been a heavier influx from Mexico. Obamas biggest voter base in Arizona.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Nite_wing

You don't get it do you? Obama shouldn't have to prove anything to anyone. They vetted him. They brought him in. Regardless if you or 10,000 other people want to see everything uprooted, it probably wouldn't happen.

I hope you spend as much energy scouring and digging stuff up about the next president as it is happening for Obama.

This is oh so much a waste of time, energy and stress level.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join