It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank God It is Up to the Faithful to Build an Electric Fence and Kill Gay People - video included

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

You mean "flaunt it" like most heterosexuals flaunt their sexuality?

There are some homosexuals who flaunt it and then there is the majority that don't!

I am not a militant, in your face, gay but I hate being judged by people who have never been discriminated against in their lives!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Getting up and walking out only screams the statement to them that you are:

1. Gay, therefore lost.
2. A sinner who refuses God.
3. Too unstable to allow around the flock.

Believe me, leaving doesn't fix anything with a congregation that goes off the deep end. Neither does 1 person standing up for what the scripture says about it (excommunication). Nor does a whole group (Church Split). There is no win with immediate response when the hell is coming from the leadership. The problem is that if you cannot stay involved for other people, you lose the next generation to this b.s.

But your own sanity may require that you run out of their screaming at the top of your lungs, flailing your arms like a muppet.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by wiser3

Honey, even a conforming anti-gays redneck has been opposed in a derogatory manner once in their life. Don't fool yourself into thinking that those that hurt you don't have their own crosses to bear.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by wiser3
reply to post by RSF77

There are some homosexuals who flaunt it and then there is the majority that don't!

I am not a militant, in your face, gay but I hate being judged by people who have never been discriminated against in their lives!

Just trying to get the idea across, a pro-homosexual one even. Don't focus on one thing you see as some kind of insult towards gays, that wasn't even relevant to the point.

Almost everyone has been discriminated against in one way or another and nobody is going to have any sympathy for you because of it, so knock off the drama. Nobody is going to build a concentration camp for homosexuals, this preacher is just a lunatic.
edit on 23-5-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by CynicalDrivel

Oh Sweetie I know, but how many times have you been threatened with death just because of your sexuality?

How condescending could you be?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

Do you experience discrimination every day of your life? I do!

You have no idea!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
When I heard this preacher, I thought to myself... if you put ANY group of women behind one electric fence and any group of men behind the other, they will die out because they can't reproduce...
What an idiot! Not to mention the obvious - that straight people are the ones making gay people...

The hatred, homophobia, religious influence on lawmakers ... Ugh! When will it end? When will people learn to Live and Let Live?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Deee2

For some of the things you brought up, since Christ came as the FUFILLMENT of the Law, (Basically, he came to cover it.) some of the old rules changed. (Mainly because any law written for man without Grace carrying the weight of the law is there to prove that you cannot keep it all.) What we eat is no longer bound, for one. To figure out which laws are kept and which are dropped, you have to look at what continues into the NT (like: fornication--non-marriage sex--is still a sin). Plus, God is a God of exceptions. Just don't count on the exception.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deee2
reply to post by WhisperingWinds

"'Keep my decrees. "'Do not mate different kinds of animals. "'Do not plant your field with two kinds of seed. "'Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material.
Or how about eating bacon?
Snip
Laws are laws, they are listed in a certain order, somewhat clear and concise...of course that's just my opinion.

If you really think that God's message is not to mix linen and wool, then that's why you draw the conclusions that you do. I'll give you a hint - Linen is righteousness. Animals are people.

Like I said, not trying to pick a fight here, but its becoming so tiring....live and let live. As already proven in countries like Canada, Spain, UK, Belgium, Finland...and many more I can't name off the top of my head, Gay marriage, Gay living, Gay civil ceremonies, Gay benefits, Gay rights are absolutely affecting NO ONE...nor is it causing earthquakes and a high number of divorces amongst heterosexual couples.

The last time that I checked, there is a big phallus symbol in DC called the Washington Monument. If you truly think that a mere 1-2% percent of the population, homosexuals, of the western nations has the power to put into law that homosexuality is an 'acceptable lifestyle', then you completely miss the true force behind the movement. Who's busy convincing the grandchildren and great grandchildren of faithful Christians that a life of sin is to called "good"? The media. Why don't you try really listening to your tv tonight? Pick up the number of times that the Lord's name is taken in vain, switch on a kids show and watch the disrespect, occultism and aliens messages, and turn on prime time to see divorced families, sex, or dysfunctional fathers. You are what you EAT. Our society is unrecognisable from just 60-70 years ago. Doors and windows are locked, prisons are bursting, teenagers are committing suicides in record numbers, thousands of children go missing every year and never are found, divorce is at an all time high, our daughters are engaging in lesbianism as a show for their boyfriends because they think that it's cool, our children are TAUGHT that homosexuality and sexual immorality is not a sin, that all forms of stealing are not all wrong, our schools don't teach thinking, God is removed from every facet of our loves. What do you MEAN that we are not being affected by our decisions? Are homosexuals responsible for all of this? Heck no, but as that phallus declares to eyes that can see, that sex and occultism rule this day in America because we neglected those laws above that you cannot understand. And what are parents doing? Telling little Johnny that tolerance = love. Say what? God is clear that it IS NOT. God's judgements have been pouring out on His nations as we watch our leaders destroy this country, as we watch our children pay the price for our disobedience to God, as we watch diseases plague our populations. And through His considerable patience at not taking us out just as fast as Sodom, He demonstrates that He wants all to be saved. God is just and merciful, and therefore unforgiven sins DO NOT GO UNPUNISHED. There is only one option available to all - REPENTANCE, a change of mind to turn away from what is truly evil to do good - and that is God's good, not societies definition of good.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by wiser3

lol...you do know that I married straight because I think it is the right way to go? What catches my eye is not the same thing as what I dwell upon.

Frankly, I live in a community where some of the homosexuals are 6'2", been pounding the weights, and have no respect for your personal preferences. I also had a gay buddy that told me to call him when my 10 year old brother turned legal (a boy who is flamingly straight and has gay friends, btw.). The ONLY thing that held him back from his drooling was that the kid was not legal. That's it. I did drop that association due to it not being safe for a 10 year old child.

While the majority of homosexuals are pretty law abiding, I've personally seen when they get dangerous. And it's not because they were gay. It's because humanity is full of monsters that lurk under children's beds.

SO: you don't know when the anti-homosexual is that way because they were assaulted when they were little more than babies. Considering the 1st hand stories I've heard about a lot of people's redneck cousins (beyond my own firsthand), from things they walked in on, it's not that far-fetched to think that some have been scarred for life.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
A) The preacher is right about seperating the sexes, of course, even in a hetero world, if you seperate man and woman, you get no babies. Pretty simple.
B) Thats about it for what is agreeable.

Nothing else is ok here. Being a Christian myself, I don't belive homosexuality to be a righteous act in the eyes of God, but that does not mean that I nor anyone else in the Church should wish death upon them, as judgement is the Lord's alone. We can say what is right and what is wrong according to the word, but that is all.

Hatred isn't a Christian motive. Hating the act of sin is, yes; but hating people is a horrible thing to do.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100

Originally posted by Deee2
reply to post by WhisperingWinds

"'Keep my decrees. "'Do not mate different kinds of animals. "'Do not plant your field with two kinds of seed. "'Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material.
Or how about eating bacon?
Snip
Laws are laws, they are listed in a certain order, somewhat clear and concise...of course that's just my opinion.

If you really think that God's message is not to mix linen and wool, then that's why you draw the conclusions that you do. I'll give you a hint - Linen is righteousness. Animals are people.

Like I said, not trying to pick a fight here, but its becoming so tiring....live and let live. As already proven in countries like Canada, Spain, UK, Belgium, Finland...and many more I can't name off the top of my head, Gay marriage, Gay living, Gay civil ceremonies, Gay benefits, Gay rights are absolutely affecting NO ONE...nor is it causing earthquakes and a high number of divorces amongst heterosexual couples.

The last time that I checked, there is a big phallus symbol in DC called the Washington Monument. If you truly think that a mere 1-2% percent of the population, homosexuals, of the western nations has the power to put into law that homosexuality is an 'acceptable lifestyle', then you completely miss the true force behind the movement. Who's busy convincing the grandchildren and great grandchildren of faithful Christians that a life of sin is to called "good"? The media. Why don't you try really listening to your tv tonight? Pick up the number of times that the Lord's name is taken in vain, switch on a kids show and watch the disrespect, occultism and aliens messages, and turn on prime time to see divorced families, sex, or dysfunctional fathers. You are what you EAT. Our society is unrecognisable from just 60-70 years ago. Doors and windows are locked, prisons are bursting, teenagers are committing suicides in record numbers, thousands of children go missing every year and never are found, divorce is at an all time high, our daughters are engaging in lesbianism as a show for their boyfriends because they think that it's cool, our children are TAUGHT that homosexuality and sexual immorality is not a sin, that all forms of stealing are not all wrong, our schools don't teach thinking, God is removed from every facet of our loves. What do you MEAN that we are not being affected by our decisions? Are homosexuals responsible for all of this? Heck no, but as that phallus declares to eyes that can see, that sex and occultism rule this day in America because we neglected those laws above that you cannot understand. And what are parents doing? Telling little Johnny that tolerance = love. Say what? God is clear that it IS NOT. God's judgements have been pouring out on His nations as we watch our leaders destroy this country, as we watch our children pay the price for our disobedience to God, as we watch diseases plague our populations. And through His considerable patience at not taking us out just as fast as Sodom, He demonstrates that He wants all to be saved. God is just and merciful, and therefore unforgiven sins DO NOT GO UNPUNISHED. There is only one option available to all - REPENTANCE, a change of mind to turn away from what is truly evil to do good - and that is God's good, not societies definition of good.

To this, I can also agree. There is a defined right and wrong in the eyes of God, and we as a people and civilization aim to go against it, preaching acceptance of all, forcing equality and so on, despite lines of morality being so obviously crossed.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
There are many scholars who belive that jesus himself was indeed homosexual.

to quote.
•Ecclesiastes 1/5

And verilly did jesus come down from the mount, tired, hungry and in need of solace.His robes were torn from the thorns and his thoughts were of the words of his father. A peasant women approached and asked how can i serve thee my lord, I have little, but what is mine i bestow untoo you. Jesus lifted his weary eyes and said,
Does my bum look big in this?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
Always those who profess to be people of God who say these things. Always the people who want YOU to be like THEM. If it wasn't such a common occurence, I would have believed this was an ONION article.

During his sermon at the Providence Road Baptist Church in Maiden, Pastor Charles Worley said he figured out a way to “get rid of all the lesbians and queers.”

“Build a great big, large fence – 100 miles long – put all the lesbians in there, fly over and drop some food,” Worley said during his May 13 sermon. “Do the same thing with the queers and homosexuals and have that fence electrified so they can’t get out … and in a few years they will die out.”

Nuts. Plain and simple. These people are dangerous and need to be stopped.

I am a man of God - also totally insane

ColoradoJens

Unbelievable thread, love this site

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I just wish that some so-called Christians realise that we are not here to judge but to love on folks..

Jesus said, "They will know you by your love"

All these people who spout this crap have not been to the cross in my opinion..

They are the ones who Jesus spoke of here

“But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! Foryou shut up the kingdom of heaven against men; for you neither go in yourselves, nor do you allow those who are entering to go in. 14 Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you devour widows’ houses, and for a pretense make long prayers. Therefore you will receive greater condemnation.[c]

These are the people who stop me going back to church.. Hypocrites..

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Most people do. Live and let live, I mean. Just because some loudmouth bigot spews his hatred on a weekly basis from a pulpit, doesn't mean a majority follow his lead. Don't get me wrong, any following him are too many.

The fear here is, just as you said, some empty headed politician, or is that an oxymoron, will somehow or other, begin to follow this morons lead.

On another note: Those of you who seem to place all Christians on this level? How are you different from him?

He stereotypes. You stereotype. Hmmm...
edit on 5/23/2012 by seagull because: Not aimed at Benevolent Heretic...as if I'd ever say something bad about my girl...

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Anyone that spouts hate is not a true follower of Jesus.

Here was a guy that hung out with prostitutes, and 12 other men, fishermen, guys not socially high up but common, ordinary people.

Beware of anytime ANYONE spouts hatred of a particular group of people. That person or group are not true, real Christians.

Funny how things work out, one year it's Christians that are killed, then it's Muslims, then it's Jews, then it's Pagans, then it's gays, people who don't, won't or can't work - the useless eaters, next it will be the old, the fat, the mentally challenged, the brain damaged and currently we claim "fetuses" non human so we can kill them legally.

Perhaps it might be better if humanity were to go extinct. Far too many of us simply do not live and let live. We now have methods of destroying each other enmasse.

We allow a few, because they are physically beautiful and can jiggle, sing and "entertain" us to make hundreds of millions of dollars while 28,000 people a day (about 1 person,mostly children) starve to death every 30 seconds.

While the people who do the real work of making this society run make squat, barely enough to live on.

We vote without researching who we are voting for in apathy and allow people with no humanity to rule over us and by our silent compliance condone all of this frap.

We treat the other inhabitants that share this third rock from a very ordinary medium class yellow star just as badly or worse then we treat each other.

We walk smugly past our neighbors, people we live next to or get in a elevator with our ipods or cells glued to our ears so we no longer have to interact with each other.

We no longer wave hello or greet each other simply because "we don't know them" - meaning we do not acknowledge another human's worth.

Down on humanity, we pretend to be "civilized" but in actuality maybe we are evolving into something less than human.

In primitive times, people at least killed each other up close and personal, now we kill hundreds with one dirty bomb (research what America is putting into those bombs. Google nuclear waste in bombs.)

I didn't watch the video or go beyond the first post in this thread as my youngest son is gay.

And if your son or daughter or you were drowning, he would be the first one to jump in and save them - he would not wait around for 911 to arrive - he would be out there risking his life to save you or your loved one's butt.

He is kind, gentle, thoughtful, quiet, nice and to anyone that would hurt him.............I may be old, but you would have to get past me first and I'm damn good with a gun and automatic rifle.

Everyone needs to just keep track of their own dirty laundry and leave everyone else be.

What about the politicians, the old men that rape young girls?

JFK, Clinton, Johnson, even Thomas Jefferson committed adultery but I guess people calling themselves "Christian" ignore that.

Most of the bankers go to church or synagogue yet throw widows and children out on the street, bilking millions of people out of their hard earn money (it's called legally stealing).

Our judges, don't really carry out justice, they herd people along, not caring about true justice.

Our politicians lie, cheat and steal.

Read below and that is exactly what each and everyone of you folks should be doing.........make sure your own slate is clean and leave others to tend to theirs.

Every single human has the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

edit on 23-5-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Many christians have told me they don't have to follow the ten commandmants
You go to heaven for belieivng the bible literally.
this allows them to commit all unkinds of crimes with a clear conscience

so that thou shalt not kill is though shalt not murder
this self appointed loophole allows for the slaughter of as many of the non believers ( including the other 37,999 of 38,000 various christian sects) as they can afford, convieniently...especially if they have gold or oil or heroin,
or land
edit on 23-5-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

eta
i notice they always skip the parts in Leviticus that applies to thier mothers sisters and daughters though
edit on 23-5-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by wiser3

My son does not flaunt his sexuality, that is trashy and not classy IMO.

I told him, just like being a heterosexual, get a room. Some things (like sex) are private matters that people with real class and style don't have to flaunt.

What physical union between two consenting adults should remain private period.

My son, if you looked at him would never guess he is gay. He is very quiet, very conservative in appearance, won't even wear pink or purple because "it's too girlish".

Again, if you were drowning, he'd be the first one to jump in and save your butt. He's just that kind of a sweet person.

When I was young I had plenty of heterosexual men come after me and no I didn't dress like Madonna.

Some people (not just homosexual but heterosexual) are just plain rude.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Good signature..............says it all.

Those that dont learn to live together...will die together

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join