It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank God It is Up to the Faithful to Build an Electric Fence and Kill Gay People - video included

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by anoncoholic

I think I would rather be inside the fence with the lesbians and gays that in the outside world with people like you. I am sick of random individuals telling us they really, really, know what Jesus wants, who God decries as sinners, what Allah desires, what Vishnu demands, what Jehovah requires or what the Easter Bunny will do if you don't behave.

If there was a God I am sure he would find some way of making his wishes known a lot more clearly than speaking to a select few of a certain tribe in the Middle East several millenniums ago and then hoping for the best the his message was recorded clearly and passed down correctly. I sometimes wish there was a hell, so people like Pastor Charles Worley could burn in it !.

As there is no heaven or hell, I am sure the solution is to try and be as decent a human being to others as you can, which is something that an alarming number of people commenting on this topic find impossible. I am sure that if everyone who claims to know the mind of God regardless of their religion disappeared (rapture anyone ?) no one would miss them and there would be much less hatred, violence, war and terrorism in the world.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

Heads up

The personal attacks stop now.

It does not come clearer than this one and only warning.

no worries. A Christian can be attacked on core beliefs and be penalized points for defending it and yet can't speak truth because it hurts feelings?

What about the fact that they attack my Faith which hurts me to the depth of my being?

I guess its ok to have a double standard as long as it is the Faithful who have to keep taking it without being able to defend.

Don't bother with me... the hypocrisy here is self-evident and rather than be judged by the company I keep I prefer to leave.

Well done in denying ignorance ATS

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
hahahaha

talk about one insecure old fart.
boy will he be dissapointed in the afterlife when the dark lord will abuse his old ass.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by anoncoholic

Heads up

no worries. A Christian can be attacked on core beliefs and be penalized points for defending it and yet can't speak truth because it hurts feelings?

What about the fact that they attack my Faith which hurts me to the depth of my being?

I guess its ok to have a double standard as long as it is the Faithful who have to keep taking it without being able to defend.

Don't bother with me... the hypocrisy here is self-evident and rather than be judged by the company I keep I prefer to leave.

It boils down to this pastor saying all gays should be KILLED my aunt is gay and she is one of the nicest people I know so is her life partner if you believe in god that's up to you but this pastor saying gay people should be killed is BS.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I read this story when it first came out, and I was sickened. Pukin' sick, as this pastor Worley likes to say. How does this not immediately scream "Final Solution" to anyone who hears it? It's made even more reprehensible by the fact that he seems to be attempting a sort of droll delivery. "I figured out a way to get rid of 'em, but I cain't get it past the Congress..." His message is not amusing, it's not clever. It's vile.

His message is not the message of Christ. Christ taught love and reconciliation, not hatred. If I'm not mistaken (and I could be, I admit), I don't believe the Gospels hold ANY record of Christ having taught about sexuality. The subject he spoke about more often than any other was money. Not sex. And he also did not teach intolerance. He was reviled because of His tolerance. In the same way that Worley ponders aloud whether he should even speak of the subject from the pulpit, I wonder whether I should really even acknowledge that he is a Pastor of Christ. It seems to cheapen the beauty of Christ's message to call this man a pastor.

The issue is larger than the spiritual questions raised. The social problem he's addressing is made worse by this kind of tripe. It is undoubtedly naive to say, "Why can't we call just get along?" (although I do feel that way), but I think there is a wide, wide middle ground between throwing gays into an electrified pen, and the idealistic Let's All Love Each Other approach. Everyone is entitled to their own, strong opinions on the matter, but it's not okay to call for the death of every human with a particular trait. Anyone who claims that it must be one way or the other is being disingenuous. We can, and must, do better than this.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Nope.

The only difference between man and god is that man has forgotten he is divine...

And yes, Homo Sapiens is divine. The universe is divine as well. Our nature of extremes, however, renders us unable to reconcile this balance of divinity, just as we are unable to reconcile the divine masculine with the divine feminine. And as a result of all the mad chaos stemming from the struggle to both accept and bury these truths, our battle against nature has lead to not only our numerous atrocities committed in this world, but our reliance upon beliefs that also do more harm than good...

And the very existence of those beliefs is proof of our weakness. We are divine, but our fear of both control and lack of control has lead to the paradox that is crippling and ruining us even today.
edit on CWednesdaypm323202f02America/Chicago23 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I have no problem with anyone defending their point of view as long as they do so in a civilised manner within the T&C.

Your post was not written in such a manner.

That is why it was removed.

Whether you choose to stay and post in a civilised manner or choose to go and be offensive elsewhere is entirely down to you.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I have no problem with anyone defending their point of view as long as they do so in a civilised manner within the T&C.

Your post was not written in such a manner.

That is why it was removed.

Whether you choose to stay and post in a civilised manner or choose to go and be offensive elsewhere is entirely down to you.

I made my efforts here but the evil will never go away

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That thread contains another post I made off a different forum called "polarized"

bye

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

The tone of this thread rather than being to criticize the people involved, seems to be to try and apply it to all Christians as any common bigot would do. Christianity did not and does not do this, but not all who claim to be Christian are Christian.

Islamist under Sharia Law cut off the heads of Homosexuals, but that does not mean that all Muslims are guilty. Same thing exactly going on here.

If a person were to apply hate to all the Christians and all the Muslims for the actions of a few of them, they would carry a truly heavy burden. Their hate would encompass most of the population of the Earth.

edit on 5/23/2012 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I am gay myself. I don't care what his relgion is - to me, that doesn't even come in to it. (Though as I said elsewhere, how dare people that believe in religion which involves supernatural aspects discard me as unatural when I am a physical, born human on this earth).

Even so, even after hearing this disgusting filth's words against ME, I do not wish him death. Unlike him wishing death and hate upon others.

Really, drop food down in to an electric cage to feed me? We will die out? - How absolutely dumb is this man. And those corpse-like sounding drones agreeing. I cringed watching it, it was like watching some black and white grainy footage from the past saying black people etc should die etc just because of their skin colour. It is like watching a primitive tribe talking about ghosts and forest spirits on that video.

"You know why gay people cant reproduce", oh you mean those that have donated sperm, or the men who used to be married and then found love with a man (or women who were married, had a baby, and then found love with a woman).

At the end, he shivers and so on about sex between 2 men, and even kissing between two. Well, it is nice to know he considers sex between men more than I do, because it is hardly ever on my mind. Also, big deal, the woman you kiss has 2 "fatty tissue" balls between her chest and a vagina. How does that fact you kiss a woman make you special, exactly? People really, are so stupid. Flesh and bones, all it is.

He sounds like a drone that feels obliged to have a child and wife from society, and not through his own will. He just seems robotic and dumb 100%

If anyone is going to judge me - will be "God", not this individual. It isn't his job.

edit on 23-5-2012 by LightInside because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-5-2012 by LightInside because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

I am Christian. This guy is not the sharpest pencil in the box. I wouldn't consider him a threat , anymore than BillyBob from Mississippi of the KKK is gonna tear the whole thing down.

IF you think that unbelievers, bold and free, are persecuted by a few words from a practical moron, you can't take much. Buck up and realize its good to be challenged. Stuff like this happens to us every day. Pretend you are a Christian for a while and see what happens. You will be amazed.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by LightInside

You have a healthy attitude. No doubt this clown is insane.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
The last time anyone tried this, it was the Nazis and their camps, and the Communists with their gulags. Nice to see this is how the mentality of the "faithful" works.

All the more reason religion and government should be kept separate.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LightInside

Even so, even after hearing this disgusting filth's words against ME, I do not wish him death. Unlike him wishing death and hate upon others.

That quote makes you far more "christian" than many who profess to be so. Which means you are rather closer to God than he is.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I can't find the quote but someone said something about Naomi and Ruth being an example of homosexual love or atleast love between two women.

Bible lesson: Naomi lost her husband and Ruth also. Ruth refused to leave her mother in law Naomi because she loved her. She said "your God is my God" too. She is an example of love for love's sake. She didn't stand anything to gain by helping Naomi other than love. Eventually, because Ruth was young enough she found another husband who bore Naomi some grandchildren and brought Naomi some money to live on.

As to the gay question so hotly debated here: as a Christian after much study I agree that some people are born gay. Its a result of the fall and in this case (in my theory anyway
) extremely complicated. It has to do with the fact that angels mated with humans. That and the fact that angels keep coming back over and over again because they are eternal. You can't put forever in the box that is time. Therefore, an angel can eventually come back female and actually be a male!

This continued on and now we have what we have today. That's my take on it.
edit on 04/18/2012 by Destiny10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I tell you what some of them gays are fearless and will do anything for you. I remember because i used to be a bare knuckle fighter, gypsy prize fighting that is, i got into some bother with 20 geezers i confronted as the woman i was looking after was being touched up by a group of men while i took a piss , so i approached them after sending a few on the floor to protect this woman.Then i was starting to get overpowered ,when all of a sudden this fellow just came from knowhere and intervened, that poor fellow took a blade to the chest for his troubles .
The poor man is still with us and knew the woman in question. I later got to know the guy through her, and the man will do anything at all for you .. it kind of changed my perspective of it all people although they do get emotional and i find they are good for listening and also pulling some women with, as i used to say to him as he knew most of the women around his area to work some magic by telling me what they like etc then approach and have a little edge to the situation lol.

As long as they do not touch you without asking things like that, then i think they are quite amusing to be around with and they can sniff out if a woman is game better than straight people can i think.

In the end he was the good samaritan that never crossed over the road to ignore the need of help..

edit on 24 4 2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
This is shocking. Whilst God may be displeased that men perform buggery, violence and discrimination against these people is completely inappropriate. God will judge these men, and their detractors. It's not for us to judge them.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by anoncoholic

Heads up

Dear friend of Jesus: don't take it so personally or so seriously. Some people are just venting and others are just trying ideas out. None of this we will take to the throne of God with us except maybe the fact that some are truly guily of vile hate. Let God deal with the jerks!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

All I can suggest is that you wake up and deny the ignorance that you're espousing here.

Religion is a tool of control, nothing more. I believe that more Christians/Catholics/Muslims are satanic than the same people they accuse of such!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Destiny10

Don't forget also the story about Jonathan and David; With Jonathan that, quote, "delighted much in David" and "loved David more than Women", and, as David put it himself to Jonathan; "very pleasant hast thou been unto me; wonderful was thy love to me, passing the love of women".

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join