It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank God It is Up to the Faithful to Build an Electric Fence and Kill Gay People - video included

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

Originally posted by Propulsion

Originally posted by denver22
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Thats very christian like it sounds .
You can't judge everyone because of a few nut cases. I would expect more from ATS members...

Eh i never judged everyone only the ones worth judging like the preacher and the ones that wreak phsychological harm on our little ones.. I have judged myself first i am no angel but what these wolves in sheeps clothing are- is something else .As for the ones in power with the church, who i might add who are guilty of cheating peoples money that also hold profit over eternal life, then i say to you - WHAT DOES A PROFITABLE MAN GAIN WHEN HE LOSES HIS SOUL....

-NOTHING.. And i am not a christian by the way but remember that saying .

edit on 24 4 2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)
I'm sorry if i took it wrong. It sounded like you were addressing all Christians as a whole...

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by geewizz
1 thing that puzzles me......

So what happens to the priests that molest young boys? As there had been plenty of cases around the world. MEN fliddling with BOYS!?!? Hmmmmm the church is messes up good thing I don't believe in god...

You blame God for the evil of men.. .that is what puzzles me

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MattiasDesigns

Don't worry, I've been posting that message for the last month or so.

It doesn't help these fools keep posting anti-homosexual threads.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
Always those who profess to be people of God who say these things. Always the people who want YOU to be like THEM. If it wasn't such a common occurence, I would have believed this was an ONION article.

During his sermon at the Providence Road Baptist Church in Maiden, Pastor Charles Worley said he figured out a way to “get rid of all the lesbians and queers.”

“Build a great big, large fence – 100 miles long – put all the lesbians in there, fly over and drop some food,” Worley said during his May 13 sermon. “Do the same thing with the queers and homosexuals and have that fence electrified so they can’t get out … and in a few years they will die out.”

Nuts. Plain and simple. These people are dangerous and need to be stopped.

I am a man of God - also totally insane

ColoradoJens

So...what would happen if Charles Dawkins publicly advocated rounding up the Christians in to concentration camps until the died out?

Oh...I can just hear the outrage and the whining about being "persecuted" already. It's a war on Christmas! Right?

The fu&*^ing hypocrisy is incredible.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Oh, and God throwing all homosexuals into fiery pits for all of eternity is also misguided?

This guy is basically paraphrasing the Doomsday scenario. Don't pretend your "God" doesn't feel the same way he does. He just doesn't sugarcoat it with talk of salvation for the rest of us...

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz

LMAO, why because he has an opinion? Oh man he's so terrible we might as well call him a terrorist.
edit on 23-5-2012 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

So sayin all gays should be killed is ok?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by anoncoholic

So what happens to the priests that molest young boys? As there had been plenty of cases around the world. MEN fliddling with BOYS!?!? Hmmmmm the church is messes up good thing I don't believe in god...

Oh...I don't. I blame God directly for the evils of God.

I personally don't think God exists...but if he does...he better watch his ass after I die. With all the suffering, agony, misery, etc that he has permitted people to endure in his name....God is an assh^*le.

I'll stab that fu*&er with a spoon if I have to. He deserves it.

Again...assuming that such an entity exists. I personally think the whole story of god and whatnot is nothing more than the mistranslated myths and legends of a nomadic desert people who didn't understand how rain fell to the ground or how diseases were transmitted.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

One has to believe in god to blame him.......... My point is there faith says gays should be killed when there molesting people of the same sex......and get away with it......Remember the mans g-spot is in his anus.....hmmm

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz

LMAO, why because he has an opinion? Oh man he's so terrible we might as well call him a terrorist.
edit on 23-5-2012 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

So sayin all gays should be killed is ok?

AND he gets to avoid taxation and gets special status because he's supposed to be a "church"...
When discrimination takes place, when threats of death take place, when politics become involved, they need to lose their little priviledges for their protected status.
edit on 23-5-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

stupidity is not exclusive to religion. There are nutts in all areas who have spouted off stuff just as bad or worse than this.

edit on 23-5-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
There are two types of people in religeon, the spiritual and the religeous. The spiritual people will inspire you by thier deeds, the religeous will scare the hell out of you with thier words.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

These are the same people expecting a man who has been "dead" for two thousand years to drop from the sky and fix the whole world in a single day...not to mention casting anyone who has ever acted human into fiery pits for all of eternity.

Seriously, what do you expect from a religion that was born while the Earth was still flat?

You see what you see and can't see beyond your void.

To some, Jesus is here, right now. In you, me, them, us, all, always.

The difference is, He knocked and you closed your heart hence your closed mind.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

He knocked and you closed your heart hence your closed mind.

What dribble.

It's YOUR belief. Don't try to push it on others.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrandHeretic
reply to post by MattiasDesigns

*sigh* while homosexuality is a natural occurance in nature, children are not born gay. You'd have a better chance of blaming it on a chemical imbalance as seen in most amphibians who stop mating only to reproduce themselves.

But they are not born that way..it takes time for such a imbalance to build to the point of sexual choice. Since you are not sexually mature till yer early teens, there ya go.

Which when you think about it, explains more than just saying....your born that way.

As far as the church goes......maybe this dude needs to spend some quality time in a cell with thunder buns. Might change his mind....

Actually, it is conclusively proven the later years that Homosexuality, like Heterosexuality, is indeed not only Biological in Nature, but also Congenital, that is, You ARE born with your sexual orientation, not developing it later in life.
Hence, it is in no way a matter of choise to be attracted to a specific Sex, just as little as you choose what skincolour to be born with either.

A study from 2005(There have been several more confirming studies on the topic since);

Gay Men Have Brains Similar to womens:

The brains of gay men resemble those of straight women, according to research published today that provides more evidence of the role of biology in sexual orientation. Using brain-scanning equipment, researchers said they discovered similarities in the brain circuits that deal with language, perhaps explaining why homosexual men tend to outperform straight men on verbal skills tests -- as do heterosexual women. The area of the brain that processes emotions also looked much the same in gay men and straight women -- and both groups have higher rates of depressive disorders than heterosexual men, researchers said. The study in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, however, found that the brain similarities were not as close in the case of gay women and straight men. Previous studies have found evidence that sexual orientation is influenced by biological factors. More than a decade ago, neurobiologist Simon LeVay reported that a key area of the hypothalamus, a brain structure linked to sexual behavior, was smaller in homosexual men than in heterosexual men. The latest study, led by Dr. Ivanka Savic of the Karolinska Institute in Stockholm, was significant in that it looked at areas of the brain that have nothing to do with sexual behavior, suggesting that there was a basic biological link between sexual orientation and a range of brain functions. "The question is, how far does it go?" said Dr. Eric Vilain, who studies human sexual development at UCLA and was not involved in the study. "In gay men, the brain is feminized. Is that limited to particular areas, or is the entire brain female-like?" Vilain said his hunch was that the entire brain was not feminized because "gay men have a number of masculine traits that are not present in women." For example, he said, men regardless of sexual orientation tend to be interested in casual sex and are stimulated by sexually suggestive images. Savic and her colleagues used magnetic resonance imaging to measure brain volumes of two groups, each divided evenly between men and women: 50 heterosexuals and 40 homosexuals. They knew going into the study that in men the right cerebral hemisphere is larger than the left, but in women the hemispheres are of equal size. The results showed that gay men had symmetrical brains like those of straight women, and homosexual women had slightly asymmetrical brains like those of heterosexual men. Symmetry is thought to favor verbal skills, the report said.
Link: articles.latimes.com...

Other source from 2008;

Striking similarities between the brains of gay men and straight women have been discovered by neuroscientists, offering fresh evidence that sexual orientation is hardwired into our neural circuitry. Scans reveal homosexual men and heterosexual women have symmetrical brains, with the right and left hemispheres almost exactly the same size. Conversely, lesbians and straight men have asymmetrical brains, with the right hemisphere significantly larger than the left. Scientists at the prestigious Stockholm Brain Institute in Sweden also found certain brain circuits linked to emotional responses were the same in gay men and straight women. The findings, published tomorrow in the US journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, suggest the biological factors that influence sexual orientation - such as exposure to testosterone in the womb - may also shape the brain's anatomy. The study, led by the neurobiologist Ivanka Savic, builds on previous research that has identified differences in spatial and verbal abilities related to sex and sexual orientation. Tests have found gay men and straight women fare better at certain language tasks, while heterosexual men and lesbians tend to have better spatial awareness. Savic and her colleague Per Linström took MRI brain scans of 90 volunteers who were divided into four groups of similar ages according to whether they were male, female, heterosexual or homosexual. The scans showed the right side of the brain in heterosexual men was typically 2% larger than the left. Lesbians showed a similar asymmetry, with the right hand side of the brain 1% larger than the left. Scans on homosexual men and heterosexual women revealed both sides of the brain were the same size. The results could explain a University of London study earlier this year that found gay men and straight women share a poor sense of direction compared with heterosexual men, and were more likely to navigate using landmarks alone.

Link: www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

These are the same people expecting a man who has been "dead" for two thousand years to drop from the sky and fix the whole world in a single day...not to mention casting anyone who has ever acted human into fiery pits for all of eternity.

Seriously, what do you expect from a religion that was born while the Earth was still flat?

Does that make him gay if he is in me? He did hang about with a lot of men and never got married....
edit on 23-5-2012 by geewizz because: Because I can

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

He knocked and you closed your heart hence your closed mind.

What dribble.

It's YOUR belief. Don't try to push it on others.

note who pushes belief on others yet fails to realize that to attack my Faith is to attack me to the depth of my being

" Originally posted by Starchild23

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Does that make him gay if he is in me? He did hang about with a lot of men and never got married....
edit on 23-5-2012 by geewizz because: Because I can

Flesh is different than spirit.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Heads up

The personal attacks stop now.

It does not come clearer than this one and only warning.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by anoncoholic

I will stand up for this preachers right to make a complete clown out of himself. We will defend Fred Phelps right to do the very same thing. As its really on the line, with the Phelps family spew. Yet it really does the job of outing the true usurpers of the religions wings of many faiths.

So I guess we can file this under, PHELPS.
Learn more about Fred Phelps and Westbro BC

edit
edit on 23-5-2012 by zysin5 because: reasons unknown!
extra DIV

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join