It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank God It is Up to the Faithful to Build an Electric Fence and Kill Gay People - video included

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
This has nothing to do with Christ and His message...don't attempt to make it so.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by BBobb

You've just about summed it up.

This so called man of God, and follower of the Ways of Christ, is nothing of the sort. He is, most assuredly, merely a bigot with an agenda of hate. ...and that isn't what Christ taught.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Well, this "pastor" sure ain't doing us any favors that's for sure. If anything he's making it worse by running his mouth about stuff he knows nothing about. This guy belongs with the Phelps's of that antichristian "church" WBC

Guess he didn't read the part where apostle James said "mercy triumphs over judgement".

"For judgment is without mercy to the one who has shown no mercy. Mercy triumphs over judgment" (Jas. 2:13, NKJV).

This is depressing.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by denver22
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Thats very christian like it sounds .
You can't judge everyone because of a few nut cases. I would expect more from ATS members...

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by BBobb
This has nothing to do with Christ and His message...don't attempt to make it so.

What this is, is the opinion of one misguided man flaunting his own opinions in front of his congregation for attention.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elvis Hendrix
There are many scholars who belive that jesus himself was indeed homosexual.

to quote.
•Ecclesiastes 1/5

And verilly did jesus come down from the mount, tired, hungry and in need of solace.His robes were torn from the thorns and his thoughts were of the words of his father. A peasant women approached and asked how can i serve thee my lord, I have little, but what is mine i bestow untoo you. Jesus lifted his weary eyes and said,
Does my bum look big in this?

That's blasphemy dude. Tried to find that and it's not even in scripture, it's made up. Ecclesiastes is OT not NT.
edit on 23-5-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
What a terrible idea... just walk AROUND the fence!!

...oh, it's a religious debate... no thanks!
edit on 23-5-2012 by six67seven because: no reason given

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by Elvis Hendrix
There are many scholars who belive that jesus himself was indeed homosexual.

to quote.
•Ecclesiastes 1/5

And verilly did jesus come down from the mount, tired, hungry and in need of solace.His robes were torn from the thorns and his thoughts were of the words of his father. A peasant women approached and asked how can i serve thee my lord, I have little, but what is mine i bestow untoo you. Jesus lifted his weary eyes and said,
Does my bum look big in this?

That's blasphemy dude. Tried to find that and it's not even in scripture, it's made up. Ecclesiastes is OT not NT.

So is Leviticus.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
yeah, when your brain is stopped up with personal opinion and all you hear is yourself ... when you try and clean your ears with chicken bones, make sure you remove the knuckle or become a part of what you partake

a knucklehead

no s or f from me OP since you sensationalized the thread title as he wasn't advocating killing them but isolating them to die off ... a moot point to God as this guy speaks of God and for God but not FROM God

There is a reason God demands hetero only relationships and it is hinted at in
Genesis 2:24 ... "and they shall be one flesh."

Now if you know your Bible and the genealogical records, it always said "begat" so why then did God make this distinction of man/woman relations in the first place?

The body is the temple of the Lord.

Opposites attract, a simple law of nature but why would it even matter? Why is the entire Bible about morality and sin and against fornication for casual purposes?

All seek a "soul-mate" and the reason is simple enough from a physical standpoint yet the spiritual standpoint is unrecognized.

Where two or more are gathered in His name He is there. The man-woman union is the purity of the soul. The ultimate union marrying the flesh and the spirit of two beings as one.
To be gay is to defile ones spirit rather than manifest it in a realm that grants the ability to magnify it

The gays and their supporters will stamp their feet at that because lacking self-respect they do seek acceptance in the world via popular consensus but the fact still remains that a soul that is defiled by spirits or character is not worthy of the promise of Heaven. .. that realm that ALL Religions claim an exclusive path to

But society puts emphasis on looks and lust and in vanity women wear makeup to make themselves more alluring.

Over time looks will fade. Far better to develop character than ego and by far better to recognize the spirit than reject it.

But then those with disbelief never know this for they do not recognize a soul nor a here-after. They open themselves up thinking they are free-spirit but imprison themselves by inviting the negative rather than seeking and being the positive.

ying-yang isn't ying ying or yang yang and being out of harmony in spirit (defiled) is an abomination.

Blame God for the natural laws of creation as it matters not what you think of God, but what God thinks of you.

Op posted this to show the evils that "Christians" do and yet stereotyping all and secretly wishing it to be true of all so it justifies their dogma against God is plainly evident in not only the implication of murder rather than dying off as well as his thanking God facetiously.

God got your number...

perhaps cleaning your ears with a wishbone would be more to your meme.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 23-5-2012 by anoncoholic because: broken link

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by anoncoholic

There is a reason God demands hetero only relationships and it is hinted at in
Genesis 2:24 ... "and they shall be one flesh."

Who cares.

Separation of Church and State.

No God is mentioned in the Legal Government Contract Marriage License.

Equal Right Law will prevail. Belief will not.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The following is NOT meant to offend anyone. One thing I have noticed since I left the Christian faith nearly 20 years ago is the hypocrisy in a large number of (if I had to guess... I'd say 90%) these so called Christians.

Hypocrisy is one of the traits that's strong in the religious folk, I say this because of what their religions preach, and what these people do. "Practice what you preach"

Unnatural, some will say... so is the PC or other device you're using to view this and other pages on the internet.

But the hate spewing from this 'minister's' mouth is not new... this event just happened to be caught on film.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Tell it to your leadership who always use the followers of Religions because they have numbers that are useful at the ballots

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
1 thing that puzzles me......

So what happens to the priests that molest young boys? As there had been plenty of cases around the world. MEN fliddling with BOYS!?!? Hmmmmm the church is messes up good thing I don't believe in god...

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion

Originally posted by denver22

Thats very christian like it sounds .
You can't judge everyone because of a few nut cases. I would expect more from ATS members...

Eh i never judged everyone only the ones worth judging like the preacher and the ones that wreak phsychological harm on our little ones.. I have judged myself first i am no angel but what these wolves in sheeps clothing are- is something else .As for the ones in power with the church, who i might add who are guilty of cheating peoples money that also hold profit over eternal life, then i say to you - WHAT DOES A PROFITABLE MAN GAIN WHEN HE LOSES HIS SOUL....

-NOTHING.. And i am not a christian by the way but remember that saying .

edit on 24 4 2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

These are the same people expecting a man who has been "dead" for two thousand years to drop from the sky and fix the whole world in a single day...not to mention casting anyone who has ever acted human into fiery pits for all of eternity.

Seriously, what do you expect from a religion that was born while the Earth was still flat?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Tell it to your leadership who always use the followers of Religions because they have numbers that are useful at the ballots

My leadership just publicly announced support of Gay marriage.

My leadership has made it clear what he thinks of DOMA.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by anoncoholic

Where two or more are gathered in His name He is there.

Omnipresent is unconditional, by its very definition. Yet you just put a condition on it. What gives?

The man-woman union is the purity of the soul.

Because so many heterosexuals are completely pure... hint hint PROSTITUTION.

The ultimate union marrying the flesh and the spirit of two beings as one.

And so love is completely meaningless? You make less and less sense.

To be gay is to defile ones spirit rather than manifest it in a realm that grants the ability to magnify it

To be gay is to prove that love is without boundaries and restrictions...yet humankind insists upon restricting the expression of love. If anything, we should be doing the opposite. But NOOOO...we have to protest an act of love that, should it concern us, we would adamantly proclaim is no one else's business.

Can you smell the hypocrisy?

The gays and their supporters will stamp their feet at that because lacking self-respect they do seek acceptance in the world via popular consensus but the fact still remains that a soul that is defiled by spirits or character is not worthy of the promise of Heaven.

YOUR heaven. Not mine. If that is your heaven, I sincerely hope it burns to ashes. Homosexuals lack self-respect? I was raised by homosexuals, you fool. How dare you presume to know anything about them? They want to be able to kiss in public without the world pointing at them and going, "DAMNATION!!!!" That's all.
Hell, they wouldn't even care about that if it weren't for the fact of their homosexuality, in and of itself, "damning" them.

It's the judgment they don't like. Pure and simple. Your arrogance is most unbecom - excuse me, I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Blame God for the natural laws of creation as it matters not what you think of God, but what God thinks of you.

Sounds like it's you doing the thinking...or lack thereof.

Op posted this to show the evils that "Christians" do and yet stereotyping all and secretly wishing it to be true of all so it justifies their dogma against God is plainly evident in not only the implication of murder rather than dying off as well as his thanking God facetiously.

Homosexuals aren't the ones saying, "You're all going to hell!" I've never even heard a gay person condemning a Christian...only their arrogance.

God got your number...

perhaps cleaning your ears with a wishbone would be more to your meme.

...Are you always such a presumptive, judgmental, arrogant ass?

Because you sure do talk like one. Honestly, I may have to throw up after posting this....that's how much this sickens me!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Zealots come in all shapes and colors. In some places they even blow themselves up...

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

reply to post by Annee

My leadership just publicly announced support of Gay marriage.

My leadership has made it clear what he thinks of DOMA.

yes, imagine that, thousands of supporters for being recognized ... kinda like the black vote by putting a black man in office, or the Christian vote by claiming to be Christian or (insert any group that can be swayed to vote)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Nuts. Plain and simple. These people are dangerous and need to be stopped.

LMAO, why because he has an opinion? Oh man he's so terrible we might as well call him a terrorist.
edit on 23-5-2012 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join