It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank God It is Up to the Faithful to Build an Electric Fence and Kill Gay People - video included

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Always those who profess to be people of God who say these things. Always the people who want YOU to be like THEM. If it wasn't such a common occurence, I would have believed this was an ONION article.

During his sermon at the Providence Road Baptist Church in Maiden, Pastor Charles Worley said he figured out a way to “get rid of all the lesbians and queers.”

“Build a great big, large fence – 100 miles long – put all the lesbians in there, fly over and drop some food,” Worley said during his May 13 sermon. “Do the same thing with the queers and homosexuals and have that fence electrified so they can’t get out … and in a few years they will die out.”

Nuts. Plain and simple. These people are dangerous and need to be stopped.

I am a man of God - also totally insane

ColoradoJens

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Thats very christian like it sounds .

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Yeah, why is it that those who profess to to understand and live by the word of God always end up being the ones out there spewing this garbage? I wonder if anyone in the congregation said one word in protest to their illustrious pastor after his sermon, or whether they just sat there like a flock of sheep. Good post, F&S

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
C'mon, you know the true way to salvation...

Do and be exactly as you are told. It's either their way or it's wrong.

Peace

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

What makes me laugh is some of them push the religion onto you talk about the nice things about christianity then spout the opposite of what god told them. Let he who is evil continue to be evil , something like that. So why spout the drivel about killing these people that sin when it is supposed to be up to god and god alone i.e tho shall not kill.

And tho shall not talk drivel about electric fences or denver here will put them in there with some lions for company
how do you like them apples son. Or put the gays in there with the vicars with plenty of bars of soap lol

+19 more 
posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I wanted to post this a couple days ago, but I am too new to ATS to create a post yet.

I love how he says gays will die off since they don't procreate, where the hades does he think gay people came from?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
C'mon, you know the true way to salvation...

Do and be exactly as you are told. It's either their way or it's wrong.

Peace
Vicar says Give me all your money coz i wants it , why is that vicar why the plate for money( vicar says ahem well my child we needs it for the church roof ), (the flock say but vicar you fixed it last year with grant you recieved )
(vicar says but child the church roof allways needs fixing ) flock says ooh ok heres 10 $ for you vicar) (vicar says why bless you my child feel free to donate next sunday give me all your money AHEM i mean give your hand my child and go with the holy spirit . ( flock says one last thing vicar )( vicar says whats that my child )( flock says why do you glorify the wars vicar ( vicar seems to not answer child we will talk about that next time when you give your money AHEM i mean when you come next time)( flock says ok thanx vicar )..

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

Thats very christian like it sounds .

Yep. Take one step back and it is very easy to see the message of peace and love for mankind. I guess you have to have someone to blame your issues on when you are perfect. Hilarious to me that God created man in "his image" - except not all men, just the ones that are heterosexual. I guess the bible was wrong about that part - unless God was part homosexual.

CJ

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MattiasDesigns

I wanted to post this a couple days ago, but I am too new to ATS to create a post yet.

I love how he says gays will die off since they don't procreate, where the hades does he think gay people came from?

I stared you for that and your pic had me on the floor LMAO .

I am staright married and have children and see your point about your pic so a thumbs up to you

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

Thats down the road from me the answer is NO! well aside from the one that leaked the tape out. Hell it wasnt even spoke of around here till it went national!

This is the ignorance here me and the wife aside from meeting each other and having our kids wish we never moved here!

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MattiasDesigns

I know - does he think it takes two gay people to make a gay baby? Apparently so. What a dumb a.

CJ

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I'm far from Christian but even I know this isn't what it is. This is simply nuts and is giving yet another religion with a nasty rep an even worse one. People like this are evil and need to suffer the fates they make others suffer.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish

Yeah, why is it that those who profess to to understand and live by the word of God always end up being the ones out there spewing this garbage? I wonder if anyone in the congregation said one word in protest to their illustrious pastor after his sermon, or whether they just sat there like a flock of sheep. Good post, F&S

Thanks for that. Here is a quote from a GOP favorite: again, could have been pulled from the Onion.

Hitler recruited around him homosexuals to make up his stormtroopers, they were his enforces, they were his thugs, and Hitler discovered that he could not get straight soldiers to be savage, and brutal, and vicious enough to carryout his orders, but that homosexual soldiers basically had no limits in the savagery and brutality they were willing to inflict on whoever Hitler sent them after. So he surrounded himself, virtually all of the stormtroopers, the brownshirts, were male homosexuals.

Furthermore, Fischer has argued that “the dots are pretty easy to connect” between gays and the Holocaust and that Hitler himself was a “gay prostitute” who championed the “homosexual agenda.” “The Nazi Party would not have been possible without homosexuals in the brownshirts, they were the ones that kind of administered the lethal force on Hitler’s behalf to solidify his power in Germany,” Fischer said, “and then of course the Nazis gave us six million dead Jews and the Holocaust.”

Sounds reasonable. Must be a fun dinner guest.

ermmm

CJ

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

People wonder why I don't go to church. None of them. There is no Religion safe from the crazies. I have more to do than spend time and money begging some nut job to fill my head full of their crap. Who is crazier the guy getting paid and listened to or the people attending and paying to listen? Is the entire planet so lacking in confidence and the ability to make a sensible decision that they really need guidance from the lunatics? No wonder we are in such deep trouble.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

Also rose saying about churches and stuff didn't jesus lose his rag and turf everyone out for money making and stuff. churches are just a way to hold power over people so that the flock can be shepherded by con men.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Avalessa
I'm far from Christian but even I know this isn't what it is. This is simply nuts and is giving yet another religion with a nasty rep an even worse one. People like this are evil and need to suffer the fates they make others suffer.

Throw them to the lions for their comments, or put them in a room with me for the night hehehehe

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

Throw them to the lions for their comments

who knows...maybe you did in a past life. You must be so much better than all Christians eh

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
There are unfortunately one in every group: Atheist, Muslims, Jews, Christians, Environmentalist, Democrats, Republicans, etc and on and on.

Best thing I would want out of this is the community and the Christian community to instantly put this guy in his place. Anything short and I would assume his congregation has the same mentality and have been taught nothing of the nature of the "Good Book" they so profess they follow.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

His mental processing are rather skewed/screwed that's for sure. How can anyone who is suppose to be preaching about the loving, compassionate Jesus guy be so polarised against a group of people just because he has issues with his own imaginations... go figure.

Anyway...

Interesting Article regarding this Billboard

And throughout Christian history, Ruth's vow to Naomi has been used to illustrate the nature of the marriage covenant. These words are often read at Christian wedding ceremonies and used in sermons to illustrate the ideal love that spouses should have for one another. The fact that these words were originally spoken by one woman to another tells us a lot about how God feels about same-gender relationships.

“Do not press me to leave you or to turn back from following you! Where you go, I will go; where you lodge I will lodge; your people shall be my people, and your God my God. Where you die, I will die — there will I be buried. May the Lord do thus and so to me, and more as well, if even death parts me from you!” (Ruth 1:16-17)

I don't understand why anyone would want to sit down in a crowded room and listen to that hateful drivel. Life there must be bloody boring.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
The hatred and misconception towards and about religion is predicted. Christians and non Christians have been fooled.

1 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.

2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand

16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25 Behold, I have told you before.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his househol
edit on 22-5-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join