It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

share your rage. Vent about it all. I want angry people. What are you happy? FEED ME.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ
It is an emotion. I spend so much time correcting my emotions. Relaxing, being at peace...etc.

It just isn't natural. I want to feel scared, tired, pain, misery. I think they are valid emotions. When I overcome them I am better.

Ya, but this thread doesn't do that..its just listening to other stories..might as well just watch television for the same effect (even more considering its less taxing on the imagination and you can then get to the root emotion faster).

You want to feel scared, tired, pain, misery, etc?
You being honest here?
Then the solution is simple..join the military..then try to get over to Afghanistan asap.
That will give you all you ask for and then some...you will grow from the experience, and once its over, you will have nice benefits as a reward.

Alternatively, just find a big city and go to the worst areas of town for a few nights...eventually you will feel those emotions...stay long enough and you will be able to check those emotions, then react approprately.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by obnoxiouschick

The thought of not being able to communicate an intense feeling is despairingly frightening to say the least. To be at the mercy of anybody, chosen at random. Some one of slight understanding in how much pain you are actually in. It is infuriating. It is an emptying thought. Shattering constantly at every injustice and infliction of greater pain and agony.

Lets pray that everyone in that situation finds a way out. I light at the end of the tunnel. Keep your heads up.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
share your rage. Vent about it all. I want angry people. What are you happy?

What are you happy? ,,should be "What,,,, are you happy?"
or,
"What ?,,,are you happy?
or
"What are you happy about? "
or
What are you happy for?
or.

sentence structure in "Opening " Threads.

u asked.
lol

its good too vent.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
and no its not a " must everything be so structured??? "

its just a bump again.

for your thread.

oh see above,,

its a control thing,,lol

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

Purging
I've been releasing negative thoughts, energies, and issues for a few months now.
I actually didn't realize I was still holding some of that back.
So thank you.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

If to grow I must suffer crucifixion like experiences I can run into walls as fast as I can or drive cars into buildings as well.

In all seriousness, You don't know how much of a torment it has been for me to not be able to join the military. It really gets to me. I have always wanted to join.

I can't though. I just can't do it knowing why it is being done. I do not pretend to judge those that do. In a way I envy them. I honor them.

Personally, I do go anywhere on this world I need to. I have worked in and out of ghettos and REALLY low income communities. My family has had businesses in one particular neighborhood in NYC.

I am not playing with fire here. I am keeping a warm heart. I take it where ever it takes me.

thank you.
edit on 22-5-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Honestly?

I'm only broke when I feel no love in my life.

If I got a woman, or a project to work on that seems meaningful for me, life is incredibly grand...

If not, FML...

edit on 22-5-2012 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

Well to quote Churchhill??,,,,i see u use his sayings,,
so too quote *Churchill,,
"We in this moment of History,,
being on this stage is ultimately of our own choosing,,
even with we feel burdened by the tasks ahead,
dishearted by hardship,, personal, loss,
and grief,,
We will never surrender,,"

etc...,

edit on 22-5-2012 by BobAthome because: Churchill,,quoted very loosely,,, *

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

well,

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Allow me to give you something I no longer want or need:

WTF is wrong with you!??!
I was only a boy of 2...
WTF did you do to me?!?!
in my 40's it is still killing me!!
No matter how hard I try,
I close my eyes and there you are.
I can't sleep.
You ruined my dreams, you haunt me still, my spirit screams!!
It rips at me from the inside, clawing tearing bleeding beating!!
I can show you what you made me become.I can cram my fist down your throat and make you choke, while looking into your eyes and smiling. Showing you the demon you created inside of me. LOOK DEEPER STILL INTO MY EYES as I take from you what you took from me.
I rip out your heart and pull it from your mouth still beating, and I shove it into your eyes blinding you.
And then I weep
I release this to you OP, it is no longer mine.
You can have it!

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

I read that and wanted to go break something

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

Your welcome.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by obnoxiouschick

I read that and wanted to go break something

I have broken many things over my lifetime.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

To not only know "no fear" greater than you at heart, That any pain, torment, and blemish upon our flesh is as nothing to our raging spirit. Our justice immortal. That nothing done to us, not even by the Devil himself, can stop our hunger for justice. That we stand defiant and true. We will devour evil not be consumed by it. We will consume IT like flames do dried and withered things.

To say to an old devil with bile spewing from your mouth up from your gut that "old things die" and looking deep into the eyes of your devil and having him see the mirror of his evil. That he may see himself, and not hide from his true judgment. His own self judgment. It is a life sentence for him to live as himself. It is eternal damnation to not know or think of a soul beyond flesh. A daily worthless torment filled existance with little insignificant "good", for them. A selfish and vile existence whether it be draped in gold and flush with grandness or not.

Thank you for sharing. You post was.......true and honest. Though I do not know you, IMO you are a noble person and I thank you for that too.

Have a great life! and be cool. Your strength has filled me today and I am better for it. Nice.

edit on 22-5-2012 by BIHOTZ because: fix

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Veritas1

Thank you.
I was just giving the new guy tips on riling up.I don't try to do that accept when they jump the military,I know liberals are allowed to feel as they will without oppression from knuckle draggers like myself.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

You are most welcome

We now return to our regularly scheduled program.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

"To not only know "no fear" greater than you at heart, That any pain, torment, and blemish upon our flesh is as nothing to our raging spirit. Our justice immortal. That nothing done to us, not even by the Devil himself, can stop our hunger for justice. That we stand defiant and true. We will devour evil not be consumed by it. We will consume IT like flames do dried and withered things.

To say to an old devil with bile spewing from your gut that "old things die" and looking deep into the eyes of your devil."

sorry,,ok the above part,,brilliant,,

then stop.

short bursts,,then,,
the rest,,lost me,,too deep,,,that stuff much harder,
too follow
the flowwww.
your swimming

smooth confident strokes.
for a writer.

stp.
lol.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I don't do charity.

Work for your own anger.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

That was harsh.....

thank you for your contribution. Your selfish charity was actually a gracious gift. You have given. Nice.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
WTF?

Your all fuc*ing nuts

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join