It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

share your rage. Vent about it all. I want angry people. What are you happy? FEED ME.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

My company continues to RIF (Reduction in Force) workers for the 3rd year in a row. This equates to folks getting the pink slip with a financial package deal (usually 80% of their annual salary + some benefits). They have RIFed management workers 3-4 times per year for the past 3 years, usually 3-8% each time.

I am sick and tired of this. I know the economy supposedly is recovering but my company is still RIFing as if nothing has happened to help the economy. I smell corporate corruption. I feel they are just doing this because they can. They are pocketing money for themselves at the expense of loyal workers.

I have friends and co-workers who have been RIFed for over a year and they still haven't found jobs yet. These folks are all highly educated, some with multiple degrees or Phds. They have families to support and mouths to feed. The remaining folks, myself included, are hanging on to our jobs like a thin thread. We are just so numb with any news that comes out now.

We just want it to stop. Prior to this economic downturn, we never experienced RIFs. There was just growth, big bonuses, ovation and recognition was ample and available. Now all those are pretty much non-existent.

This needs to stop!

edit on 22-5-2012 by Jaellma because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
No ,No ,no you did it wrong,here just say something that will offend these whiny liberal progressive morons who haven't got the basic understanding of life to render a decision on what flavored cool aid to drink.
That gets em riled
Or go government on how these communist pheebs are attempting to take us all down with their insane economic policies.
You have to work their egos so they get aggravated and then you control them.I used to do this to bullies to goad them into fightSaying bad thing about the US or our troops that's what gets me.
It's just the approach,and be mindful not to make the mods mad.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mister_Bit
Honestly, all joking aside.. I'm THAT angry that if I did vent my spleen I'd be banned for sure.
Already had the cops called on me

Cause of anger... Betrayed by "friend" and "girlfriend"

Now that its absolutely awful. Want to share and get it off your chest? I'm a great listener (well, reader would be better, I guess)....

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

awww, it looks like you need a great big hug too...here ya go...

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Rainbows and Unicorns - what's with them? So bloody happy all the time. They just annoy me.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
This thread makes me want to dance the thread dance

cheer up OP present a positive receiver for negative energy to attract to.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I got a posting ban.WTF did I do?

This is a test.
If it works cool. If not, I have all the anger I will need.

EDIT:
SUCCESS!

I now have all the anger I needed. Thank you Mod who post banned me. That was key.

To everyone else. I am still reading. Please get it off your chest.

edit on 22-5-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

Please explain why you want to feel angry!

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

Ok, I'll give it. I think I know what and why you wanted it, but this hatred isnt for you, its for somebody else I dont even know, here goes. Its supposed to be in rant section, in the end I'll tell you who is it.
------------------------------------
What, why are you doing this ineligible thing? Are you that stupid ? Or is it you are that stupid ? Have you look what you have done ? or are you in a hurry to poop yourself, are you shoving it down my throat ? Dont you know I hold the power, and you serve me, and why you serve me this junk. you think i'll buy this ? this isnt even worth looking and this is the best you gimme ? dum**ss, f you dam*it, go cut your head and kick it away dumbo. next time i meet you do this, screw you and your gang, and you think you are that high and cool, f you.

btw, you spit on yourself yet today ? feels good eh ? spit some more then, serves you right, you deserve it.
now go do your work correctly or I will switch the channel

-----------------------------------
Its meant to the director/whoever make that 2 seconds curse on TV.
About the 2 second curse - Its a short clip, usually in documentaries, while the narrator explaining things, theres a clip, it last for 2 seconds only (max) and other 2 secs and other 2 secs. In the end, you dont event know whats on TV or the documentary is about.

Proof: Any TV music videos and sometime documentary, time how long it take for them to switch clips - 3 secs is considered OK, mostly its 2.5 and sometime 1 sec. Its OK with music videos, but pretty darn stupid on documentary, to add insult to injury, compound it with the "straggling camera" then the zoom in - zoom out.

Final result - dizzy of the "strobe lights", clueless about the story, high blood pressure from all the "action" etc.
I usually either switch off the TV or switch channel, sick of junk documentary.

Usually, cooking channel helps a lot, theyre much much more "slow pace".and relaxing.
This is a sample of what I'm talking about

Question: What did the guy put under the truck ?
How long the timberland left untouched ?
How many workers are there ?
Theres a guy climbing up stair to his mega truck, what is the truck number ?
No peeking or reverse and thats only 3 minutes into the story.

edit on 22-5-2012 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

It is an emotion. I spend so much time correcting my emotions. Relaxing, being at peace...etc.

It just isn't natural. I want to feel scared, tired, pain, misery. I think they are valid emotions. When I overcome them I am better.

If all I do is live in lala land I never see the world for what it is. I never find true peace because I never risked anything, I am human. Not some enlightened fairy tale. I am very much mortal and need to be reminded of that. If not I will never know true understanding. It will be my imagination. Not my soul and inspiration.

Thanks to everyone. I am that much closer.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Why did Buddha as a perfect prince set out to know true suffering?

Same reason we must do things like this. SO as to truly know. We are very capable of lying to ourselves and being very convincing of it. In the end we must learn it all. Even evil. Everything else as a source of enlightenment is a lie.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by NullVoid

Thanks!

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
This is weird

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

No, it is natural to me.

To think we are capable of knowing true peace without understanding our misery is strange.

How can one see the light if he cannot distinguish it from darkness. He might just think it is a different shade of dark.

you get a star though. I am now happy. I have conquered my hate.

Before, I would have just lied to myself and wanted to be happy. The ball would have dropped there. Now, I know why I want to be happy.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
If it is for understanding then ok ...
I'm towards the end of a painful infection.
It was in my bone.
I had gone to the ER 3 times in intense agony.
They maxed out my painkillers something like hydromorphine. I was
still screaming in pain when they were trying to do x-rays.
Come to find out months later that I had an infection in my bloodstream that went to my bones
since I was breastfeeding at the time. Since the infection went undetected I started getting manic. This particular
infection has it's own controversy. The infection hit my central nervous system and I got sent to the psych unit. Ironic since I worked in mental health for 15yrs. It took weeks but the test results came back confirmed the infection and the MRI came back saying it was in my bone.
The stupid thing was the staff and doctors were so rude. Then they got worse when there was confirmation that my psychosis was medical related.
It's my body - I KNEW THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG. I screamed they restrained me.... bruises are left when someone doesn't clench. I had bruises all over my arms.
I worked around shrinks and therapists I HATE THEM
Even when tests and facts were right in front of them.
Now I have deal with medical doctors to make sure I get rid of this infection. They are worse.
They want me to blindly take what they dictate.
SO to all of the psych people and medical community - TAKE THOSE PILLS YOURSELF - NUMB YOUR BRAIN SO U CAN"T SPEAK PROPERLY. AND if you speak out I HOPE SOMEONE HOLDS YOU DOWN AND STICKS A NEEDLE IN YOUR BEHIND.
Good that feels better.
I had to kindda draw that out since I've been dealing with this for awhile.
Other than that ...... life is fine peachy
great food great sex having fun with my family

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Ok, OP you asked for it. However, I will not specify my feelings in this thread. Because of I had already written a thread about it.

So, here is my emotions. Hope to hear your feed back, but as I said, you asked for it

A channel from My darkside

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Love the idea of experiencing anger to overcome it. Kudos.

If you really want to feel anger or despair, volunteer at an inner city elementary school. Visit a nursing home. Heck, listening to Rush Limbaugh for five minutes would fix me right up.

Good luck with your experiments, I'd love to hear how you're doing every once in a while.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I am sorry to hear you're going through a bad time. I hope you manage to sort it all out soon.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

Do not go gentle
Into that dark night.
Rage, rage
Against the dying of the light.
-Dylan Thomas

I rage. Want some? I want to sleep at night.
I want to walk normally.
I want to use all ten fingers of both hands.
I want to run again.
I want to be young again.
I want to be innocent again.
I want hair, again.
I hate that I need glasses.
I hate that the world is being torn asunder.
I want to ride an escalator without holding the railing.
I want arrogant people to feel humility.
I want to watch American Idol without feeling guilty.

I want to look the whole world in the face,
And owe not any man,
(Nod to Henry Wadsworth Longfellow)

I want to buy the world a coke,
And make them buy the straws.

I want to make a woman in the KKK so mad, she says, "Oh no you di'int!"

I wanted to get drunk, get in a car with Ted Kennedy and drive over the Chapaquidick bridge.

I want to punch Sean Penn in the throat.

I want a sundial that works at night.

I want to give Terry Hatcher a hickey.

I want to wear my sun glasses at night.
(Corey Hart)

I want to leave the Hotel California.

I want the president to push the lauch code button for nukes and have the computer say, "I'm sorry, David. I'm afraid I can't let you do that."

edit on 22-5-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

That was exactly what it is in so many ways.

That gut feeling is there now. That post was so many things on so many levels.

AWSOME.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join