It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

share your rage. Vent about it all. I want angry people. What are you happy? FEED ME.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Thank you for this opportunity...

I am angry because my dad died last month from a heart attack while we were on our way home from work. I am angry because in his passing now it is left upon me to take care of my mother, the house, the funeral expenses, the bills, while keeping food on the table. I am angry because I had been working so hard to get out of a hole I got myself into and almost was able to see daylight when suddenly the one true friend I had was taken from me and now im just in survival mode with no goal other than to get to the next month. I am angry because the woman I truly cared about and bent over backwards trying to help in any way I could ended up with another man because money seems to matter more these days than people. And finally I am most angry because I live in a world that is devoid of the opportunities I need in order to better myself and go from survive to thrive.

On the other hand...
I am happy even if its out of spite sometimes...I go to church on Sundays, I work when theres something out there to do, I mow my yard and im growing a badass garden full of crops, I do community service when I can and contribute to the town, I help people, as ive found happiness in helping others as pursuing my own goals get me nowhere.

Thank you for making this thread, I feel much better now...

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Avalessa
My stupid parents decided to divorce as soon as I began junior year. My stupid boyfriend dumped me for a stupid reason and my stupid school lets the teachers black mail and treat the students like crap. The students treat the students like crap. I've grown up abused by my peers, by men, and now by the system and it's all CRAP! I hate this world but it's the only one I have!

Here a some parts of the world we hate.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I lended 100$ to a guy, now he just bluntly told me he does not feel like paying me back. He thinks im not a nice person and because of that, he wants to give me a lesson.

It pisses me off. But, what can I do?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Hmm srry OP but after reading devilslettuce post, I juust feel less angry now. haha.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I am angry I can't buy JUST a data plan when all I want is a data plan.

I'm angry my house payment went up. Taxes. Freakin taxes. 62 bucks a month extra I have to come up with.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
your getting a bit of help so i wont throw my anger in. I like to bottle it up and release it at the least appropriate time anyway
I didnt think reading anger would help. I have to watch peoples rage,fail, ignorance etc. to feed my f'd ego. Go outside theres an unlimited supply out there.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Oh boy! I need to get this out of my system.

My husband and I filed for bankruptsy recently. Everything has been going really well with the whole process and one of the big things for us was saving our modest home from foreclosure. Our attorney worked out a reaffirmation agreement with our mortgage provider, HFC. I couldn't believe they were willing to negotiate, but our area is economically depressed and many homes are for sale, but none are moving. I guess that had something to do with it.

To make a long story short, we were presented with the reaffirmation paperwork with our new affordable payment amount on it. The original loan was for around $86,000.00. we owed around $1000 in property taxes that HFC had paid and around $5000 in deferred interest. The reaffirmation was for a total of $85,000.00 still owed although we had paid on the house for six years already, but I specifically questioned the wording of the document, because it sounded like they left a loophole that would allow them to tack on fees later. I put nothing past them at all!

Anyway, our attorney contacted them with our concerns and was assured we had nothing to worry about. Yesterday, I called to make our first payment on our reaffirmed mortgage and the fellow I spoke with informed me that our new payment was as agreed in our paperwork with the addition of an extra $168 per month until our past taxes and deferred interest was paid. I was mortified and quite angry. I refused to make payment before contacting our attorney.

I contacted the lawyer and she called HFC who advised her that we owed them this and she must have overlooked it. She apologized, but I explained that I have a copy of our last statement from Feb 2012 showing our principle as $77,000 and taxes at $1000 and deferred interest at $5000. (These are close estimates for ease of explaining on here). After pointing out that our statements show if you add the whole thing together you get about what was agreed to be our total for reaffirmation, our attorney asked for a faxed copy of the bill. she hates the way these crooks treat people and I am sure she will fight valiantly for us. I think HFC figured they could use their pretty language to double-dip and make us pay for our deferred interest and taxes twice! The d@#% creeps!!!

I don't care if these banks are to big to fail or not. We will already pay more than our house is worth, plus we paid for banks we didn't even do business with in the first place. They need to be stopped. How come we can go to jail for extortion, but they can extort money from us as they see fit!!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
WOLVERINE WOLVERINE WOLVERINE WOLVERINE WOLVERINE WOLVERINE WOLVERINE WOLVERINE WOLVERINE WOLVERINE WOLVERINE WOLVERINE WOLVERINE WOLVERINE WOLVERINE WOLVERINE WOLVERINE WOLVERINE
WOLVERINE WOLVERINE WOLVERINE WOLVERINE WOLVERINE WOLVERINE WOLVERINE WOLVERINE WOLVERINE WOLVERINE WOLVERINE WOLVERINE WOLVERINE WOLVERINE WOLVERINE WOLVERINE WOLVERINE WOLVERINE

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

I,m fed up with the boring political posts re:2012 elections ! Americans will whoop and holler another idiot into power soon. It might be idiot A, or it might be idiot B, they,re all idiots !!!
Try and make a change for the better in the good ole U.S of A.... EVERYBODY stop voting for wealthy, privileged idiots. Vote for someone who isn't spending millions on campaigning ( Disgusting ! ) Vote for someone who is rooted in reality and common sense....I know I,m wasting my time here, the gullible and feckless WILL whoop and holler an idiot into power.... I despair.....and I,m not even American ! Rant over..

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
No! Don't waste rage in this thread. Bottle it. Save it up and take it out on the government. I have a feeling that there's going to be a big SHTF incident soon, and when that happens you'll be able to take it out on those who really deserve it. That's what they're doing in Montreal

Save your energy for the day of reckoning, folks.

Try bottling up the frustrations and anger from the little things too, like a shaving cut, or spilling piping hot coffee on your genitals in the morning because the mail lady startled you when she noticed that you were leering at her from behind your tool shed.

You'd be surprised how just a weeks worth of minor irritations can ferment into a bubbling psychotic rage if you hold them all in.
edit on 23-5-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

"I couldn't help but notice your pain." "My pain?" "It runs deep. Share it with me!" - Sybok

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Just search YouTube for Gloria Allred, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Westboro Baptist church, and The Real Desperate Housewives of New Jersey....

That should keep you well fed for a while.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solenko
I lended 100$ to a guy, now he just bluntly told me he does not feel like paying me back. He thinks im not a nice person and because of that, he wants to give me a lesson.

Give him a swift punch in the junk and take the rest of it out of his arse...

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solenko

Fill up a garbage can with motor oil (right to the top) and leave it leaning on an angle against his front door. Ring the bell and take off. To be perfectly honest, this probably won't make the situation any better, but at least you'd laugh yourself to sleep that night picturing him having to clean up such a devastating mess.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
My emotions I feel almost to the point of feeling them physically.

It's difficult to put the cocktail of intense loneliness, awe, happiness, sadness, fear and hope that runs through me on a daily basis in to words.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
whyyyyyyy is there no #ing bacon in the #ing fridge!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I just watched this vid that all happened yesterday in i think michigan, it made me feel sick and i wanted to RRRRRAAAAAAGGGGGGEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! www.youtube.com... its a protest that went on yesterday and two people lost an eye and one almost died

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
DO tell why you need to feed off of such a emotion? I need to understand your relationship with your mother before i can share something so personal as rage.

yes, i am angry, not to be confused with getting angry, as in I am always angry. So again, why the need to feed off of others emotion? What was your childhood like? Did you not get enough attention?

What has changed recently in your life OP...inquiring minds want to know.

And if you truly feed off of anger, you wouldn't want to stand next to me.....your head would explode. unless of course this thread is merely a science project brought on by the insecure self important mind of a person deeply thinking he has control over others?

Be careful what you ask for OP, things have a bad habit of backfire.

Daddy always said, there will always be someone bigger, bader,and smarter than you. Im not saying i am...but judging from your replys it would certainly seem that way.

And please no grand explaination of how evil you are......that will just make me snort milk outta my nose in laughter.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I haven't been angry in a long, long time.

Maybe you should watch the Hulk or something ?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Lionhearte

God bless you my child......light comes in so many shades......and if you like the hulk it even comes in green...which matches my shoes....

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join