It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

share your rage. Vent about it all. I want angry people. What are you happy? FEED ME.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by restless genius

Not sure I can say much different of you!!

Cheers

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
this is fun,,

# All of U!

lol

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

Is that a bump again
or are you provoking them?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

I am as nutty as they come.

Its fuc*ing great being nuts and angry lol

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
i think someone needs to start watching, My Little pony,friendship is magic!

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Funny you ask for anger. I've been seething all afternoon at the bloody royal family. Yeah, the royals are busy celebrating the queen's jubilee by visiting all her (their) holdings all over the world. I am feeling 're-possessed' once again and I hate it. Three visits in 2 years. To add insult to injury we the broke, overtaxed people must pay all the bills for these lavish tour events, the security details everywhere and of course transportation and their wardrobe. (Yes, they do bill us for their clothes when visiting.)

It's bad enough they're on our money and we can't get away from daily reminders that they are the masters as we the serfs, but today I watched Charles visit with Grand Chief Atlio who made it known ahead of time that he is asking for an appointment to see the queen to discuss the lack of progress on keeping their word which they signed in documents and treaties. I am not indigenous, but I am nonetheless furious that once again these indigenous people will have to suffer humiliation and yet more cruel disappointment as the royals smile, shake hands and fail to live up to their agreements. They have been to the UN and their documents were presented and legitimized.

It's time the royals worked actively to undo years of deliberate harm done to them with genocidal policies that seriously harmed the natives and their progeny. If the royals had any integrity, or showed us they are working towards getting a speck of some, I'd feel less outraged. /end rant.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
It is very interesting that this person's ego is trying to feed off of rage in order to survive. It is also interesting to see people trying to convert him into "love".

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
This thread calls for some Mr Tim Minchin!

WARNING EXPLICIT LANGUAGE

edit on 22/5/12 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

Why did Buddha as a perfect prince set out to know true suffering? Same reason we must do things like this. SO as to truly know. We are very capable of lying to ourselves and being very convincing of it. In the end we must learn it all. Even evil. Everything else as a source of enlightenment is a lie.

Lucky for the world, Buddha did not sit on his patootie and write some lame thread asking others to share their anger. You can find plenty of anger, and suffering at any soup kitchen in america, close the computer, get off your whooha and go find it! How is that OP?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I wouldn't say ego trying to survive. I would say conscious trying to keep true. People are good at heart. None are trying to convert anyone I don't think. I find their experiences rewarding in that they teach me that much more about my fellow man. That´s what I got out of it any way. I could have gone without it. But it s better this way.

"I can see clearly now the rain is gone, I can see all obstacles in my way"

Let it rain. It's going to be a bright sun shiny day.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

outstanding!

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ
reply to post by arpgme

I wouldn't say ego trying to survive. I would say conscious trying to keep true. People are good at heart. None are trying to convert anyone I don't think.

If you follow love when you wanted anger, they converted you. They changed your "want", however all "wants" are a part of the ego. I am not saying that this is a "good" or a "bad" thing. It just is.

Consciousness is not love, nor is it hate. It just IS.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

Happy to help.

2nd

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Exactly. How do you separate from it? truly?

By pretending you are beyond it when really you just pretend it´s nonexistent.
not good or bad. True.

They didn't do it for me alone really, they did it for themselves and for us all. Nothing bad ever came from people speaking, It is when things are silenced that they gain power over our "voice". Some of us need to release at times and some of us need to receive it.

EDIT: I wanted nothing. I asked for anger, but my goal was not limited to it. I could have easily gotten angrier. I chose at some point to remember who I am. That made me happy.

They helped me help me. They did not convert me to like, the light side form the dark side or something....Luke-Vader stuff.....no.....

edit on 22-5-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

#head American, you should apologize the way you have treated your allies especially Australia. Stop dragging us into your useless piss weak wars as well.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

I was MUCHO angry for about 4 years in a row. My son got cancer and my wife left me. I became an alcoholic/rageoholic. Then I realized I was truly lucky and blessed. My son taught me more than I ever could have imagined. I saw more compassion and caring from the staff that helped save my son than I ever thought existed. The support of my friends and family was incredible. And I am now happy my money hungry ex is with her millionaire man - I no longer drink and I am no longer angry. I consider myself to be very lucky and have almost nothing (in my personal life) to really complain about.

CJ

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I want to buy a ticket. Where do I get a ticket...

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Give me at least till till the end of the week.
Depending how it goes ,I will show you ANGER or beer.
Probably both

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I want to see anger raged in a positive,collective mannor.I want to see people speak thier minds every where,on all forums on the internet,in the grocery store,at the tax office,at work! I want people to stand up for themselves and others.I want people to see that war is a racket and if no one shows up there will be no more wars! Stop putting your money in the vending machine! That damn machine sells you old and stale,poisoned crap to eat if you are lucky enough that the machine dosen't take all your money! Oh and if you'r ripped off do you think you can get a re-fund? If we all stood up and and said NO MORE and,if the ufo's and aliens come and said "take me to you'r leader" our reply would be "what leader"! Solves that problem as well! They can't lock us all up,can't kill us all and if they tried they would kill themselves doing so.Live free or die,thats my rage and wearing it as a bage of honor.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
My stupid parents decided to divorce as soon as I began junior year. My stupid boyfriend dumped me for a stupid reason and my stupid school lets the teachers black mail and treat the students like crap. The students treat the students like crap. I've grown up abused by my peers, by men, and now by the system and it's all CRAP! I hate this world but it's the only one I have!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join