It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

share your rage. Vent about it all. I want angry people. What are you happy? FEED ME.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
share your rage. Vent about it all. I want angry people. What are you happy?

I want everyone to (within T&C) vent their anguish. You broke, poor since you ever remember, tired, exploited, pissed in any way? Come here and let me feel your rage. I want to feed of it. Let me grow in your anger. Help me to find my mountain top and purpose to scream at the top of our lungs.

Fuel me. Help me. Hate me. Give me fire.

I want to hear your story. I want to know your pain.

Share it with me and feed my rage.
While knowledge will set you free, I want to talk about the chains. Give them to me. Bind me by them. Weigh me down. I thrive off it. Feed me.

edit on 22-5-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

You say American. Does it count if I am British?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
nope...that would be counter productive. Instead I would like to say I love you and here's a hug buddy. Peace to you and have a great day.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Sorry.

Just pink unicorns and sunshine around here.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Veritas1
nope...that would be counter productive. Instead I would like to say I love you and here's a hug buddy. Peace to you and have a great day.

Is that a reply to me? Or the thread?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Titan25

it was a reply to the OP. But here's a hug and a smile for you too!
Peace!

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Titan25

Yeah sure. I changed it now,

I want angry people to give me what I need.

I thrive of your rage. FEED ME. Whatever hurts. Send it this way.

There is a purpose to this.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Veritas1
reply to post by Titan25

it was a reply to the OP. But here's a hug and a smile for you too!
Peace!

I see, apologies. Though thank you for your kind words, and the
same to you. I do not wish to be angry, though secretly we all have our own angers and dislikes, but I do not wish to upset or make other people unhappy with my own points of view. If you know what I mean.
edit on 2012 by Titan25 because: Spelling mistake

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Something something dark side. OP do you want specific rage, or will any make you happy? I'm getting angry at the rain here. The drivers in my city suck. The bicyclists are worse. I'm actually in a pretty good mood right now but I'll come back when I get riled.
edit on 22-5-2012 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

Something something dark side. OP do you want specific rage, or will any make you happy? I'm getting angry at the rain here. The drivers in my city suck. The bicyclists are worse. I'm actually in a pretty good mood right now but I'll come back when I get riled.
edit on 22-5-2012 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

Ha ha lol. Nice reply, let's laugh and not be full of hate. Hate gets you nowhere.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Titan25

PLEASE DO.

I need it today.

I need it badly. give me your scourge. Give me your tired and hateful. Send it to me. Pass it along and be rid of it. I will put it to good use.

PEOPLE, FEED ME!

I will not get angry at you. I will not hold it against you. I actually need you to do so.

edit on 22-5-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Hmm
My jaw hurts a little. not sure why..like I got a punch. thinking I must have twisted it or something when sleeping maybe...who knows
that annoys me currently...but not really anger or rage.

Lets see...bills..ya, don't like them..but then that just makes me consider my own actions and what to do to lessen them..which makes me more thoughtful about myself than angry at the system I use..

gimme a second.

Oh, politics...bah..totally not a fan of some of its antics. that is starting to hit the anger meter..but, then I realize lots of it is just an illusion, and the stuff that gets me irritated is not hidden..many people are complaining about it, so chances are it will be addressed should politicians want to keep their careers.

oh
right
they cancelled Caprica..granted, it was quite awhile back...so sort of dulled now to a general resentment for whomever decided that (same with STG).

Ahh..ending of Mass Effect 3. WTF!!!!
That is past anger and bordering on rage...but, since the extended cut hasn't been released yet, there is a ray of hope in there that bioware will sort it out a bit....so, really its angry confusion
still
WTF!!!

thats all I got for now.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Yahhh yahh yahhh grrrr
I hate you! yah yah yahhh take this
fgdgd;jkghbf vgnrjgn (too lazy to random type)
hmmm ..... ..... brrrr oooo

uhh is that ok ? I did make the sound effect a bit more realistic didn't I ?
so...whats now ? did I win anything ?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
If you want I've also got leather wear, whips, wigs, handcuffs, gag balls.
Oh yeah!! Ready to feel my hate, digging deeper inside you inch by inch as I reach inside your womb and deposit the hate and agony that's been rotting me inside like an egg in the sun.

You don't need my hate and agony, it will destroy you.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by NullVoid

ok, that´s a start.

Thank you for added sound effects. That was thoughtful.....jerk...J/K.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Look you [snip] daft [snip] [snip] take your [snip] stupid [snip] thread, and [snip] shove it up your [snip][snip][snip] with a rusty [snip] spoon before I [snip] on your head.

Lol, other than that happy as Larry here. (Who is Larry btw? Anyone know?).

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
do you feed from a tail or another receiving apparatus like energy ball(s) or low conscious absorbing orbs ? Also there is enough to feed from existing why request a low vibrating response to add to existing low energy? interesting OP.

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
NAMASTE

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ
reply to post by Titan25

Yeah sure. I changed it now,

I want angry people to give me what I need.

I thrive of your rage. FEED ME. Whatever hurts. Send it this way.

There is a purpose to this.

What is exactly is the purpose of this thread?

What exactly are your hidden agenda's?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
OK, I'll bite.

In 1999 I met this guy. He was an OK kind of guy and we soon became an item. Because of my involvement with Social Services this guy had to do a police check. I was told that he had committed a crime in his youth and his name was now on a register. Long story short, I didn't believe them and stayed with this guy. And I turned out to be right.
Two months ago we discovered that his name had not and never was placed on this register. The Social Services had outright lied to us. Angry doesn't even begin to cover it. We are now in the process of taking SS to court. Our solicitor reckons we have a good (and unique) case....

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Honestly, all joking aside.. I'm THAT angry that if I did vent my spleen I'd be banned for sure.
Already had the cops called on me

Cause of anger... Betrayed by "friend" and "girlfriend"

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join