It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anon has released 1.7 GB of files....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by OurSecretHouseCLUB33

Why does everybody need the point to argue on this forum...Thats why i never bothered to make an account. Lets keep the peace and keep the info spreading and circulating distinguishing with eachother whats fact and whats fake

I find it hard to ignore people that refuse to look at the facts logically, and call people that do "sheep", "ignorant" etc.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv

Can anyone download this and give a little info as to whats in there and if its ok to download? Thanks!!

So, you are saying "Will others expose their ass so I do not have to expose mine?"
How convenient.

Its not that serious man chill. More so saying is the 1.7GB of files worth the download.

ok, sorry for coming on like an AH, it is just that even taking anything down from Pirate Bay today is a decision point, it may not be worth the risk.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by OurSecretHouseCLUB33

no arguments from me. Truth is self-evident and all one need do to discover it is pay attention.

NWO is a reality regardless of how loud the nay-sayers harp. It has been admitted to by most and particularly ramped up this century. To deny it is a farce perpetrated by those who probably have a vested interest in the outcomes.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint

Why does everybody need the point to argue on this forum...Thats why i never bothered to make an account. Lets keep the peace and keep the info spreading and circulating distinguishing with eachother whats fact and whats fake

I find it hard to ignore people that refuse to look at the facts logically, and call people that do "sheep", "ignorant" etc.

duh huh from the duh mass

google NWO and 4,680,000 results come back

nothing to see here, move along, move along

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Can anyone download this and give a little info as to whats in there and if its ok to download? Thanks!!

So, you are saying "Will others expose their ass so I do not have to expose mine?"
How convenient.

Its not that serious man chill. More so saying is the 1.7GB of files worth the download.

ok, sorry for coming on like an AH, it is just that even taking anything down from Pirate Bay today is a decision point, it may not be worth the risk.

All good. Anyways i tried download it from Pirate Bay but couldnt, Does anyone know if the link is down?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by anoncoholic

duh huh from the duh mass

google NWO and 4,680,000 results come back

nothing to see here, move along, move along

Jesus... you call that proof? Find me one of those 4.6mil results that is proof. I give up, there's no talking sense in to you. I will just laugh in years to come when you're wrong.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
damn my download speeds suck.92% complete.This better have some good stuff in it!

Has anyone got this downloaded yet? is it worth the wait and HD space?

edit on 22-5-2012 by SkipperJohn because: edit to add

update 94% complete... SLOWWW
edit on 22-5-2012 by SkipperJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Jesus... you call that proof? Find me one of those 4.6mil results that is proof. I give up, there's no talking sense in to you. I will just laugh in years to come when you're wrong.

I would hope I was wrong but none-the-less we do have proof contrary to what you insinuate

President George Bush in a speech to Congress on SEPTEMBER 11, (9/11) 1990, SAID THIS: "[The war in Iraq is] a rare opportunity to move toward an historic period of cooperation. Out of these troubled times...a New World Order can emerge."

In his September 21, 1992 speech to the United Nations, President George Bush announced that foreign troops, would occupy America and train for a New World Order Army. He stated:

"Nations should develop and train military units for possible U.N. peacekeeping operations. ... If multinational units are to work together, they must train together. ... Effective multinational action will also require coordinated command & control and inter-operability of both equipment and communications." New World Order and E.L.F. Psychotronic Tyranny

care to dispute history now too?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Will tis include the supposed aliens from another dimension stuff?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

I would hope I was wrong but none-the-less we do have proof contrary to what you insinuate

President George Bush in a speech to Congress on SEPTEMBER 11, (9/11) 1990, SAID THIS: "[The war in Iraq is] a rare opportunity to move toward an historic period of cooperation. Out of these troubled times...a New World Order can emerge."

In his September 21, 1992 speech to the United Nations, President George Bush announced that foreign troops, would occupy America and train for a New World Order Army. He stated:

"Nations should develop and train military units for possible U.N. peacekeeping operations. ... If multinational units are to work together, they must train together. ... Effective multinational action will also require coordinated command & control and inter-operability of both equipment and communications." New World Order and E.L.F. Psychotronic Tyranny

care to dispute history now too?

New World Order doesn't mean what you guys always assume it means, it could mean anything, good or bad. If it meant what you thought it means, saying it loud and clear would be stupid. Think about the phrase and how it's used. Here is a classic example of jumping to conclusions and not thinking logically.

So... still no proof.
edit on 22-5-2012 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7

They were badly made fake videos, nothing to do with Anonymous.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7

Anon officially said they were not their videos

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

If it "means" anything good or bad then by all or any means, enlighten us so we can benefit from your ability to know everything that runs contrary to what is already known. You claim it is not a reality, prove what you say by examples where a NWO agenda isn't progressing president to president

... if you are able

but meh, you made yourself clear as crystal and denial isn't a river in Egypt so rather than entertain your self-delusion just carry on in your own little world because only someone in fear would refuse to acknowledge truth
edit on 22-5-2012 by anoncoholic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

You have a link?

Who's to say then that this is the 'real' leak.

Also; if that wasn't their vid, why leak the info that they promised in the vid that you claim Annon didn't make?

So confusing..

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I hope this means many good threads on ATS in the next few days!!!!

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by disfugured
reply to post by amongus

You have a link?

Who's to say then that this is the 'real' leak.

Also; if that wasn't their vid, why leak the info that they promised in the vid that you claim Annon didn't make?

So confusing..

Was on their official twitter account apparently.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I've downloaded soo many of these I'm almost positive there's nothing useful in here. lol
A year ago I would have downloaded it right away..
but now.. I'm pretty sure it's just a waste of HD space.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

it looks like the government got involved. I am at 95% and downloading 0.0 KIB oh well.

I tried ats.. I tried..

edit to add sad face.

edit on 22-5-2012 by SkipperJohn because: edit because

my download still is not moving.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

If it "means" anything good or bad then by all or any means, enlighten us so we can benefit from your ability to know everything that runs contrary to what is already known. You claim it is not a reality, prove what you say by examples where a NWO agenda isn't progressing president to president

... if you are able

but meh, you made yourself clear as crystal and denial isn't a river in Egypt so rasher than entertain your self-delusion just carry on in your own little world because only someone in fear would refuse to acknowledge truth

It is a phrase, think about the words. "New" "World" "Order". The term was used long before the conspiracy theory. It can refer to any change, good or bad, brought upon the world.

"prove what you say by examples where a NWO agenda isn't progressing president to president".

Only time can prove that, but I shouldn't have to prove anything because it's the same as it's always been. You're the one making accusations therefore you're the one that needs evidence. You can't accuse someone of robbing a bank and say in court "prove you're innocent", same principle.

I'm assuming from your posts that you are quite young, and I will put your inability to see things from a logical perspective down to that. You have no right to criticize people that don't believe you though, because they are more intelligent than you, I can quite confidently say that based on your arguments and inability to produce a good case for what you believe, not to mention your inability to analyse a simple phrase. Well I'm bored with arguing with you, hopefully I at least made someone reconsider their stupidity. Bye.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

... if you are able

but meh, you made yourself clear as crystal and denial isn't a river in Egypt so rasher than entertain your self-delusion just carry on in your own little world because only someone in fear would refuse to acknowledge truth

It is a phrase, think about the words. "New" "World" "Order". The term was used long before the conspiracy theory. It can refer to any change, good or bad, brought upon the world.

"prove what you say by examples where a NWO agenda isn't progressing president to president".

Only time can prove that, but I shouldn't have to prove anything because it's the same as it's always been. You're the one making accusations therefore you're the one that needs evidence. You can't accuse someone of robbing a bank and say in court "prove you're innocent", same principle.

I'm assuming from your posts that you are quite young, and I will put your inability to see things from a logical perspective down to that. You have no right to criticize people that don't believe you though, because they are more intelligent than you, I can quite confidently say that based on your arguments and inability to produce a good case for what you believe, not to mention your inability to analyse a simple phrase. Well I'm bored with arguing with you, hopefully I at least made someone reconsider their stupidity. Bye.

tuck your tale (pun intended) and run?

I gave you an easy out and you would rather just keep on trying to attack the messenger...sorry to disappoint you but I am a grandfather and have no need to "boost" my ego putting idiots in their place as I am sure of where I come from.

Here is the out you should have took...
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

but in all your self-proclaimed wisdom you failed to add anything other than opinion and personal attack.

I guess that constitutes proof to one who doesn't ask the right questions doesn't it?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join