It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anon has released 1.7 GB of files....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

Please stop this nonsense. You two are off topic and annoying. You want to have a circle jerk do it somewhere else.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
That will do thank you.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
So has anyone downloaded the files yet?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
So has anyone downloaded the files yet?

No, I was at 72%, my internet connection is not the good. All of a sudden the seeding stopped, and couldn't get on pirate bay. I can't get any seeders, so I don't know whats happening. Like I said before, hopefully Gitmo isn't in my future. Anyone else make progress.
edit on 22-5-2012 by BlackTriangleUFO because: Rewording of previous statement

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by anoncoholic

you and your cheeleading section should go back to sleep. Apparently their own words of bringing in a NWO is too much reality for you to fathom. As far as tptb, deny that all the occupy movements are going against the powers that are controlling.

You can't of course and no matter how much you hate to hear what I had to say, I had to say it otherwise I would be derelict in my duty to bring critical thinking here in a place that supposedly "denies ignorance"

Wrong. the occupy movements are protesting against the status quo. That is, a form of government that protects the interests of the rich and powerful. This is more of a problem for the exceedingly money based US political system than European democracies. In Europe the "people" have started to vote for non mainstream parties and the ",markets" (which ensures the rich stay rich and finances the status quo) are in panic.

You don't need a conspiracy merely ago old human greed. Go back a hundred years and bias was not only bleedin obvious but everyone supported it. The working man nodding is head touching his cap and saying "governer". Back then everyone "knew" their place. That is no longer the case but the last vestiges of that power base are struggling to hold on and they have massive resources to do so. BUT people are slowly but surely waking up and telling the millionaire politician calling for everyone to tighten their belts to take an f to themselves !

I'm no fan of autonomous groups supposedly representing "we the people" after all who are they accountable to? However, maybe the information will add yet more embarrasment for those in power and shake a few more people to wake up and stop voting like their great grandfather did with his flat cap.......
edit on Tue May 22 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Still waiting for the NASA info...

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

What NASA info?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint

What NASA info?

Anon said they had a whole bunch of NASA information that they were going to release...

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

What NASA info?

Anon said they had a whole bunch of NASA information that they were going to release...

If you mean the multi-dimensional Alien videos, they were fake. Otherwise I've missed something.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

What NASA info?

If you mean the multi-dimensional Alien videos, they were fake. Otherwise I've missed something.

Ah, that would explain it. Thanks mate

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I really hope someone can post some of the stuff here.

It would take me forever to download 1.7Gig.

So please, share some with us!!

vvv

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
No one has viewed the information. Geesh,

Let me know when you find something juicy in there.

edit on 22-5-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Maybe we can now see if Holder lied to Congress...

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

But how can you resist the shiny things in the booty

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I do follow these releases regularly.

Unfortunately I live in one of the growing number of countries that have blocked access to the pirate bay.

I would be most grateful if someone could start posting some details of this material or other links to where folks might be posting info.

Affter a little searching I am a little surprised not to be able to find details on what is conatined in this leak. Makes me wonder if it is very serious? They have been promising a lot and maybe this is the start. They are also promising a lot more to come.

It may well be material that could eventually lead to major changes.

(Those constantly looking for confimation of aliens or reptilians etc. everytime they see a major anon release need to realise that this is all about exposing coruption and wrongdoing by those in power. If you want to see other worlds and entities go and do some meditaion. The answers you are looking for will come to you when you are ready. )

Thanks.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Jumped in downloading 5.4 MB/s, will stay as my uplink is synchron. Should give that a little boost.
Will finish in 3 minutes and check it out in the sandbox for you.
edit on 22-5-2012 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join