It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anon has released 1.7 GB of files....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
You heard right. They have posted this up for the world to say.

Direct from the site.

Greetings world, We are Anonymous. Today we are releaseing 1.7GB of data that used to belong to the United States Bureau of Justice, until now. Within the booty you may find lots of shiny things such as internal emails, and the entire database dump. We Lulzed as they took the website down after being owned, clearly showing they were scared of what inevitably happened. We do not stand for any government or parties, we stand for freedom of people, freedom of speech and freedom of information. We are releasing data to spread information, to allow the people to be heard and to know the corruption in their government. We are releasing it to end the corruption that exists, and truly make those who are being oppressed free. The price we pay very often is our own freedom. The price governments pay is the exposure of their corruption and the truth being revealed, for the truth will set us free in the end. So once more we call on you. Hackers, activists, and freedom fighters; join us in our struggle against these corporate

##SNIP##

The link provided is for piratebay. All you truth seekers are probably excited to see this. I want be able to start looking through them until tomorrow. Let me know if you find anything interesting.

edit on Tue May 22 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: link to pirate bay download removed

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Monday Mail Mayhem... lol

I prefer F. fbi friday myself

hrmm, won't be of much interest to me, but surely to others. Needs to be some ausf.. Aussies doing that for the scam down here in govt/justice dept.

I bet it would bring this country to it's knees...

edit on 21-5-2012 by mainidh because: clarification

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
It might be good, wonder if the fast and furious files are hidden in there somewhere or Obamas kenyan birth certificate. BTW, didn't they promise BOA internal files that were damning? We never got those.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Downloading Now. looking forward to seeing what they uncovered. Who knows... hopefully it will help cause the revolution we need so desperately...

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Just a little heads up watch what u download tpb is being watched like a hawk and if there is anything in this file you shouldnt see you never know what will happen
i think ill use tor and get it
edit on 21-5-2012 by ed1320 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by theirtruthlies0806

Me too, we will either not find anything, or I'll be seeing you in Gitmo in a couple days.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I just cannot take anybody seriously that includes this line in their official release...

We Lulzed as they took the website down after being owned,

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
More rehashed junk that means nothing?

What are we going to find out this time,
all the ex-presidents were reptilian,
and there was a war who had the coolest scales?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ed1320
Just a little heads up watch what u download tpb is being watched like a hawk and if there is anything in this file you shouldnt see you never know what will happen

it never occurred to you that tptb are (or could be) anonymous? Think about it, against governments (sedition) and yet still being able to not only post but organize?

What better way to bring in a NWO than by getting the sheep to dismantle existing rule...

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by anoncoholic

it never occurred to you that tptb are (or could be) anonymous? Think about it, against governments (sedition) and yet still being able to not only post but organize?

What better way to bring in a NWO than by getting the sheep to dismantle existing rule...

You're talking about the tptb and the NWO like it's a fact yet you're calling other people sheep?

You're the one believing something you've been told based on nothing but rumours and conspiracy theories

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Can anyone download this and give a little info as to whats in there and if its ok to download? Thanks!!

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

...says the person with anon in their username ...

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by anoncoholic

Omg you just blew my mind. Good job thread buster.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by OurSecretHouseCLUB33
Can anyone download this and give a little info as to whats in there and if its ok to download? Thanks!!

So, you are saying "Will others expose their ass so I do not have to expose mine?"
How convenient.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv

Originally posted by OurSecretHouseCLUB33

So, you are saying "Will others expose their ass so I do not have to expose mine?"
How convenient.

Its not that serious man chill. More so saying is the 1.7GB of files worth the download.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint

You're talking about the tptb and the NWO like it's a fact yet you're calling other people sheep?

You're the one believing something you've been told based on nothing but rumours and conspiracy theories

you and your cheeleading section should go back to sleep. Apparently their own words of bringing in a NWO is too much reality for you to fathom. As far as tptb, deny that all the occupy movements are going against the powers that are controlling.

You can't of course and no matter how much you hate to hear what I had to say, I had to say it otherwise I would be derelict in my duty to bring critical thinking here in a place that supposedly "denies ignorance"

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Must have some good stuff, the govt. drones are out in force and so quickly!

Always a good indication of whats hot and whats not!

This is probably HOT!

P

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

you and your cheeleading section should go back to sleep. Apparently their own words of bringing in a NWO is too much reality for you to fathom. As far as tptb, deny that all the occupy movements are going against the powers that are controlling.

You can't of course and no matter how much you hate to hear what I had to say, I had to say it otherwise I would be derelict in my duty to bring critical thinking here in a place that supposedly "denies ignorance"

You can't use the word "reality" when talking about the NWO. There isn't even the slightest hint of proof. 95% of you NWO people are mindless zombies that are completely ignorant of any facts and refuse to listen to anyone that tries to speak logically. No part of anything you've said is even remotely classified as critical thinking.

Not that I really care if you're wasting your time worrying about conspiracy stories, I just don't like you guys trying to dumb down other people, these are the people that will laugh at you when nothing happens. To call anyone that thinks the NWO is a load of crap "ignorant" is being ignorant yourself. There's nothing to back your theory up.

Anyway, that's not what this thread is about, it's about government corruption which does exist.
edit on 21-5-2012 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

You can't use the word "reality" when talking about the NWO. There isn't even the slightest hint of proof. 95% of you NWO people are mindless zombies that are completely ignorant of any facts and refuse to listen to anyone that tries to speak logically. No part of anything you've said is even remotely classified as critical thinking.

Not that I really care if you're wasting your time worrying about conspiracy stories, I just don't like you guys trying to dumb down other people, these are the people that will laugh at you when nothing happens. To call anyone that thinks the NWO is a load of crap "ignorant" is being ignorant yourself. There's nothing to back your theory up.

Anyway, that's not what this thread is about, it's about government corruption which does exist.
edit on 21-5-2012 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

Why does everybody need the point to argue on this forum...Thats why i never bothered to make an account. Lets keep the peace and keep the info spreading and circulating distinguishing with eachother whats fact and whats fake

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
was the attack on pirate bay related?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join