It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 20/21, 2012: the true meaning.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by Olivet

So are you typing your posts and replies from the alien ship (it IS the 4th after all) or are you STILL waithing for them to ring the doorbell and take you for a ride?

(...where of course you switch into a different body only to return to become a major world player, of course, of course).

edit on 6/4/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

Have a look at the lastest pic: JUNE 4th = the last day of this life.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Question:

Why should we take this date seriously after the other several dates you have given in this thread were incorrect?

Those dates were accompanied by picture collages too. You act as if your pictures add credibility but...
no.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

reply to post by Olivet

Question:

Why should we take this date seriously after the other several dates you have given in this thread were incorrect?

Those dates were accompanied by picture collages too. You act as if your pictures add credibility but...
no.

Because I always stated through pics or narrative that JUNE 4th is the deadline.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Olivet

reply to post by Olivet

Question:

no.

Because I always stated through pics or narrative that JUNE 4th is the deadline.

June 4th, of what earth year ?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
June 5th here in Canada, apparently early morning in France, anything happen yet?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
June 5th. I'm in France, but haven't seen anything out of norm.....

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

France is 675.000 square km. Your eyes would be pretty good if you could monitor the whole territory!

edit on 5-6-2012 by CityFarmer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by CityFarmer
reply to post by Bluesma

France is 675.000 square km. You're yeyes would be pretty good if you could monitor the whole territory!

Peace

Qu'est-ce que je dois chercher, exactement??

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluesma

reply to post by Bluesma

France is 675.000 square km. You're yeyes would be pretty good if you could monitor the whole territory!

Peace

Don't know. But you claim you haven't seen anything out of norm. So you should know what the norm is

France is quite huge. Even if you haven't noticed anything abnormal, maybe your neighbour has

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
if you're looking for changes, you're more likely to see them in your personal life(perhaps in the form of drastic change/crazy coincidences, or by meditating.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

reply to post by Bluesma

Peace

Don't know. But you claim you haven't seen anything out of norm. So you should know what the norm is

France is quite huge. Even if you haven't noticed anything abnormal, maybe your neighbour has

I have no idea what is supposed to happen on the 4th. I didn't get any of this. Could someone please explain to me like I was a child, what exactly is supposed to be important about that date?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

reply to post by Bluesma

Peace

I have no idea what is supposed to happen on the 4th. I didn't get any of this. Could someone please explain to me like I was a child, what exactly is supposed to be important about that date?

L'enlèvement d'Olivet par une forme d'intelligence extraterrestre, et sa réincarnation spirituelle dans une autre entité. Cette date signifie aussi le début du passage de Vénus, l'étoile du matin, devant notre soleil. Certains l'associent au retour de Jésus et à un tas d'autres événements qui se recoupent plus ou moins les uns les autres dans leur signification.

Tout un programme!

Peace

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

reply to post by Bluesma

Peace

By June 4th of no given year ( his 2nd birthday would happen )
He was going to enter someone else's body (with their consent ) via the help of other life beings, and something else was going to happen then.

please see below this might be proff of the second birthday !

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

I try to keep my focusing…

Sorry "Olivet" but you always came back with the same story over the years .

In 2004, it was this story :

www.theironskeptic.com...

“Eric Julien: The Fearmonger Who Cried Wolf”…

And now you wrote :

“The world of finance is going to collapse within few months. The world economy is going to deeply plunge into a never seen abyss. Famine, deseases, social unrests and riots everywhere will emerge. Wars will pop up soon. Nuclear threats will grow up rapidly”

For me, it’s always the same story… with some “benevolents beings” like yours …

Personnaly, I prefere my “benevolents beings”… because that they have “humor” and don’t take this thread seriously…

Chacun son chemin…

Surya ☼

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

L'enlèvement d'Olivet par une forme d'intelligence extraterrestre, et sa réincarnation spirituelle dans une autre entité. Cette date signifie aussi le début du passage de Vénus, l'étoile du matin, devant notre soleil. Certains l'associent au retour de Jésus et à un tas d'autres événements qui se recoupent plus ou moins les uns les autres dans leur signification.

Tout un programme!

Peace

Ah! D'accord! Merci!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Any updates

2nd

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Looks like now he´s gone for good, he hasn´t logged in since 4th June.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Amandla

Until he makes a new account and a new story to go along with it lol.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

I can't believe some of you people have this kind of spare time.

Why not?

Do you have something against spare time? Should time always be non-spare?

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Hi all,

Since June 4th, We experienced many things related to ETs I won’t talk about here. That was great. Now is a new update. New and final experience tomorrow June 30th for the final body change in early July. Remember Olivet, the place.

TAKE CARE! SOMETHING BIG, AND VERY POSITIVE, IS COMING VERY SOON…

" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[IMG=http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/181/programmevisions8quatre.jpg][/I MG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

imageshack.us...

edit on 29-6-2012 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join