It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

May 20/21, 2012: the true meaning.

page: 18
25
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Are you Eric Julien?

Ne te casse pas la tête à répondre à tous les sceptiques compulsifs. Ne les laisse pas éveiller un mauvais sentiment en toi car n'oublie pas que si tu chasses le monstre, tu deviens le monstre. Laisse les juste causer. Ils verront bien, tôt ou tard. Et même ce jour là ne compte pas sur eux pour venir te dire qu'ils sont désolés et qu'ils auraient du écouter. Garde bien ta paix intérieure car c'est peut-être pour elle que les ET s'intéressent à toi.

I don't know whether I believe or not in you and your story. You could be anyone. And nobody should blindly believe someonelse's claim without strongly digging it. I love your pics and clues but I think it's part of your own realm so far and I don't feel like I'm able to get the full picture now. Eventually we will all understand. You shouldn't be angry at us (and I'm not assuming you are) because we don't get your whole story. But you, others ATS'ers please don't forget our duty is to keep an open mind.

The day we start to say this or that can't be, can't exist, will be the day we loose our true freedom. Because it means then that someone pulled enough strings to shape our minds and occult part of what can be. Please read any situation with children eyes and avoid all generally held opinions.

Hell is other people('s ideas). One should never make his opinion according to what others say. Otherwise you end up agreeing with the bombing of any mid-east country or find it healthy to eat greasy McDonalds.

Peace
edit on 30-5-2012 by CityFarmer because: (no reason given)




posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by CityFarmer
Are you Eric Julien?

Ne te casse pas la tête à répondre à tous les sceptiques compulsifs. Ne les laisse pas éveiller un mauvais sentiment en toi car n'oublie pas que si tu chasses le monstre, tu deviens le monstre. Laisse les juste causer. Ils verront bien, tôt ou tard. Et même ce jour là ne compte pas sur eux pour venir te dire qu'ils sont désolés et qu'ils auraient du écouter. Garde bien ta paix intérieure car c'est peut-être pour elle que les ET s'intéressent à toi.

I don't know whether I believe or not in you and your story. You could be anyone. And nobody should blindly believe someonelse's claim without strongly digging it. I love your pics and clues but I think it's part of your own realm so far and I don't feel like I'm able to get the full picture now. Eventually we will all understand. You shouldn't be angry at us (and I'm not assuming you are) because we don't get your whole story. But you, others ATS'ers please don't forget our duty is to keep an open mind.

The day we start to say this or that can't be, can't exist, will be the day we loose our true freedom. Because it means then that someone pulled enough strings to shape our minds and occult part of what can be. Please read any situation with children eyes and avoid all generally held opinions.

Hell is other people('s ideas). One should never make his opinion according to what others say. Otherwise you end up agreeing with the bombing of any mid-east country or find it healthy to eat greasy McDonalds.

Peace
edit on 30-5-2012 by CityFarmer because: (no reason given)


Je suis en effet Eric Julien. Pour quelque temps encore.

Je comprend ce que tu veux dire dans la première partie de ton message. Merci pour ton commentaire. Je reste zen et détaché par rapport aux attaques. Je réagis simplement pour montrer la vacuité de ces attaques et les mettre en perspective pour les prochains jours lorsque je ne pourrai plus poster.

Your comments are wise. I do understand why people are in a "wait and see" posture. Like you said, at least, let's have an open mind in case it could be true. I can't explain how long time it took us to decipher the way they convey such cryptic messages. They want us to be prepared and keep the faith. It's like an initiation. They want to measure our faith and the strenght of our motives. Nothing worthy is given for nothing in return.



posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Olivet

Originally posted by CityFarmer
Are you Eric Julien?

Je suis en effet Eric Julien. Pour quelque temps encore.


I am Eric Julien, indeed. Still for a short time now.

edit on 30-5-2012 by Olivet because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Eric Julien: The Fearmonger Who Cried Wolf

Eric Julien is the pseudonym of one Jean Ederman, a French citizen and fear-monger. In April 2006 he predicted that a fragment from a comet would land in the Atlantic ocean on May 25, causing a mega-tsunami that would obliterate the coastlines of dozens of countries, including the United States and Morocco. The fragment of the comet was created by an alien civilization that knew it would strike the earth.

So some nutcase predicted the world was going to end. What’s the harm in that? For starters, he did a pretty thorough job of screwing over the countries with coastlines on the Atlantic. In Morocco, Abdul Muhib’s elementary school students came to him, asking “This guy is predicting a 200 meter tsunami is going to hit Morocco. Should we not come to school?" Okay, so some children didn’t come to school one day. That’s not so bad, is it?

Mustafa Jana, the head of the Moroccan Meteorological Office, had to go on national news to tell people that there was no threat of a Tsunami. NASA even got dragged into it, working to prove that there was no reason to be afraid...

Much more at link:
[url=http://www.theironskeptic.com/articles/julien/julien.htm]---->HERE



posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Eric Julien: The Fearmonger Who Cried Wolf

Eric Julien is the pseudonym of one Jean Ederman, a French citizen and fear-monger. In April 2006 he predicted that a fragment from a comet would land in the Atlantic ocean on May 25, causing a mega-tsunami that would obliterate the coastlines of dozens of countries, including the United States and Morocco. The fragment of the comet was created by an alien civilization that knew it would strike the earth.

So some nutcase predicted the world was going to end. What’s the harm in that? For starters, he did a pretty thorough job of screwing over the countries with coastlines on the Atlantic. In Morocco, Abdul Muhib’s elementary school students came to him, asking “This guy is predicting a 200 meter tsunami is going to hit Morocco. Should we not come to school?" Okay, so some children didn’t come to school one day. That’s not so bad, is it?

Mustafa Jana, the head of the Moroccan Meteorological Office, had to go on national news to tell people that there was no threat of a Tsunami. NASA even got dragged into it, working to prove that there was no reason to be afraid...

Much more at link:
[url=http://www.theironskeptic.com/articles/julien/julien.htm]---->HERE



posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   


Eric Julien is the pseudonym of one Jean Ederman, ...

So some nutcase predicted the world was going to end...

Much more at link:
[url=http://www.theironskeptic.com/articles/julien/julien.htm]---->HERE



posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
One last question:

Are you CityFarmer? (too?)




posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by CityFarmer
 


As you can see CityFarmer, debunkers can be VERY DESTRUCTIVE. It's not enough to just disregard their lies and misrepresentations of the reality. Their lies and attacks are a cancer for the humankind.



posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
One last question:

Are you CityFarmer? (too?)



That's all the arguments you found to reply to the FACTS?



posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Olivet

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
One last question:

Are you CityFarmer? (too?)



That's all the arguments you found to reply to the FACTS?


So, you're not going to answer that?

I see.

Have fun on your "trip" tomorrow with the angels/aliens and good luck with saving the world in your new body and all that.
I'm done with this.
ciao
edit on 5/30/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Originally posted by Olivet

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
One last question:

Are you CityFarmer? (too?)



That's all the arguments you found to reply to the FACTS?


So, you're not going to answer that?

I see.

Have fun on your "trip" tomorrow with the angels/aliens and good luck with saving the world in your new body and all that.
I'm done with this.
ciao
edit on 5/30/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)


Your question is so stupid that I didn't answer the obvious truth. I am not CityFarmer. He/She is not me. Why would you imagine I talked to myself in French when it's an English speaking forum? In addition, I provided answers far more direct about the link of yours.

I am not going to save the world. Another attempt of yours to mislead people. I will just serve JC's Plan.

BTW, are you Stereologist? You see where your mistrust leads to?
edit on 30-5-2012 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-5-2012 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-5-2012 by Olivet because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet
 


You predicting something to happen. You had a world to choose from and you picked something.

You claimed it was huge. It was not. The boxer day tsunami was huge.

Your story still remains a piece of junk. Consider taking a class in creative writing and improving your general story line which is a dismal mess at best. You are simply rehashing trite ideas that have been worked to death by others.



posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6
 


Nope kid I'm not. And I never said I bought his story. I said that as long as he's not proven wrong, he is not wrong nor right. And we shouldn't judge him by past stories related by strangers on a crappy blog.

Someone said once the human body wouldn't resist train speed above 18 miles an hour.
Guess what, he was proven wrong when the train was built, not when the plans were drawn.

But take it as you want


Have a good day



posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by CityFarmer
 



Why would it make a hoax of it? Maybe he was just wrong in the past with his interpretations? And may be he's right now? How do you know? How do you know he didn't go outer space? How do you know he wasn't dropped by the Reunion Island afterwards? Have you seen his plane reservation? Or do you base your version on someone else version who doesn't know much more than you do?

Maybe he's a storry teller, I'm not saying. But it remains a maybe as long as the opposite is not proven. Past facts is no evidence. Do you get my point?

Maybe you acted bad when you were a kid. Does it make of you a bad boy for life?

Since when is one guilty before his trial? Oh true, since 2001.


Why are you supporting this nitwit story?

You might ask the story teller such questions instead you ask them of those pointing out who this person is.



posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet
 



As you can see CityFarmer, debunkers can be VERY DESTRUCTIVE. It's not enough to just disregard their lies and misrepresentations of the reality. Their lies and attacks are a cancer for the humankind.

Ever wonder why your hoaxes are so easily identified as such?

Lashing out at those that uncover your deceptions is the end run for your tales.

What you are doing here is reflection. You are claiming the things you do are done by those that expose you. When you say they lie and misrepresent you actually mean you lie and misrepresent. When you say their lies and attacks are a cancer for the humankind you actually mean your lies and attacks are a cancer for humankind.

Have fun pretending that you visit with aliens and switch bodies and all of the other nutty things you tell others happen.



posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Olivet
 



As you can see CityFarmer, debunkers can be VERY DESTRUCTIVE. It's not enough to just disregard their lies and misrepresentations of the reality. Their lies and attacks are a cancer for the humankind.

Ever wonder why your hoaxes are so easily identified as such?

Lashing out at those that uncover your deceptions is the end run for your tales.

What you are doing here is reflection. You are claiming the things you do are done by those that expose you. When you say they lie and misrepresent you actually mean you lie and misrepresent. When you say their lies and attacks are a cancer for the humankind you actually mean your lies and attacks are a cancer for humankind.

Have fun pretending that you visit with aliens and switch bodies and all of the other nutty things you tell others happen.


I provided evidences showing that my critics, including yourselves, were wrong. You poorly provided...nothing but stupid stances when facing the reality. FACTS ARE FACTS. Unfortunately for you. Up to you to put your head in the sand. It's your fate you will face.
edit on 30-5-2012 by Olivet because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by CityFarmer
 



Why would it make a hoax of it? Maybe he was just wrong in the past with his interpretations? And may be he's right now? How do you know? How do you know he didn't go outer space? How do you know he wasn't dropped by the Reunion Island afterwards? Have you seen his plane reservation? Or do you base your version on someone else version who doesn't know much more than you do?

Maybe he's a storry teller, I'm not saying. But it remains a maybe as long as the opposite is not proven. Past facts is no evidence. Do you get my point?

Maybe you acted bad when you were a kid. Does it make of you a bad boy for life?

Since when is one guilty before his trial? Oh true, since 2001.


Why are you supporting this nitwit story?

You might ask the story teller such questions instead you ask them of those pointing out who this person is.


Because he could make up any story to answer these questions. And that story could be true or false I wouldn't know it. I'm not supporting his story either. I'm keeping an open mind without judging good or bad.

I listen, read, see but it ends up there. Why would you have to judge one's prediction. As long as it's a prediction it hasn't happened or not happened YET.

ATS is about denying ignorance. Well I think the true ignorance is when people say it can't be when the deadline has not come yet.

What's the point to say he's wrong, he's a hoaxer, he's this or that...besides pleasing your egos? Isn't it more about you being right and him being wrong than his story being neutrally analyzed?

Check your history dude and see how many people had their head chopped because of assumptions, gossips, etc. When all you do is repeating other people's point of view you can't really claim to be a rational nor an intelligent person, right?

Nobody knows the truth in this case. Except him. If he lies that's him and his consciousness. Why would it be useful to disrespect him before you can temporally verify his claim? Get my point?

So once again: wait until the deadline comes to burn the witch. And even then, if nothing happened, how would it help the world to point him out and say "liar, hoaxer, blablabla"? Wouldn't it just help yourself by feeling greater than your rival? Isn't all that crappy discussion more about who's wrong or right than what happened or not happened? And how can you claim he's a hoaxer when he's maybe really believing in his predictions and is just wrong perhaps? Are you always right?

Peace
edit on 30-5-2012 by CityFarmer because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet
 



I provided evidences showing that my critics, including yourselves, were wrong. You poorly provided...nothing but stupid stances when facing the reality. FACTS ARE FACTS. Unfortunately for you. Up to you to put your head in the sand. It's your fate you will face.

You've provided nothing other than a story more boring than your previous efforts.

There are no facts in your story; just the sort of trite claims you've used before.



posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
For the sake of truth, for those who don't speak French (link provided above), here is a snapshot (origin of the worldwide ad hominem attacks) of the Reunion Island story:

ufoupdateslist.com...

The two links given by Mike Jamieson is the same article written by the French journalist Marie-Therese de Brosses in July 2004. This journalist used to write articles in a "people magazine" she dares to qualify serious. She has written a book on abductees in 1995 and claimed she had investigated in being in touch with these abductees. Her article about me has been published on different websites in France. In reality, in my case, she has never made any serious investigation, except from her seat.

I have written an article of 50 pages in November 2004 to denounce the accusation of plagiarism of Russian scientists from a mathematics Professor, and to prove the opposite. Many webmasters have put off the journalist article, except four of them (including the two links). The serious ufologists have understood that my demonstration was pretty formal. Three months later, my critics has recognized publicly his error after having read my book, "the science of extraterrestrials" (being translated in English, and already published in French).

We have had, Marie-Therese de Brosses and me, different private email exchanges. In March 2005, and after a long period of silence from me, she had firstly accepted to change her article regarding the accusation of plagiarism of my scientific concepts coming from my ET contacts once this accusation was denied by the Professor she has referred to. She has never publicly recognized her mistake. Why ?

The second part of her article speaks about my disappearance in March 2004. She refers to the police investigator who has "discovered" me on the Reunion Island two months later. You have to know that many information were unknown or avoided by the journalist:

1 - The visit card of the official investigator (policeman) precise: "specialist in: ufology, occult science, amazing monsters & paranormal phenomena"! (I have his card).

2 - he wanted to be married with my girlfriend during my disappearance (I have got written evidences of his attempts). She obvioulsy refused.

3 - he has alerted the police headquarter about my disappearance, but nobody went to the close encounter place...except a military division two days after my disappearance (I have a testimony of this).

4 - I have met several times policemen on the Reunion Island before the investigation itself without having any relation with their "questions" regarding an other person.

5 - A military helicopter has overflown my house on the Reunion Island less than 30 meters above, and then has made a 360 degrees turn over a future UFO landing area indicated in my computer files. This helicopter came from a military ship. It never comes (or very rarely) in Reunion Island.

6 - My Close Encounter (CE4) in the night of my disappearance has lasted about three hours in physical time, but many days in higher time density. That is probably why channelers have received information speaking about a long experience. In addition, other experiences on the Reunion Island have occured after this night. As author about abductions, Marie-Therese de Brosses is supposed to know the existence of the "missing time", except in her "investigation".

7 - Piloting a space-time craft is not so rare. Most of the human pilots are children. Their testimonies couldn't be taken seriously.

8 - I have had largely the time to take a plane after this experience (CE4) and to stay on the island.

9 - Marie-Therese de Brosses never speaks about my professionnal experience in her article (fighter pilot trainee, military air traffic controler, executive pilot on jets, station manager for an airliner, airport manager on international airports).

10 - I have never declared that "I wanted not to be discovered for ever" as she claimed in the article. I was already writing my book to return to the public arena.

11 - I have asked my girlfriend after my experience and my travel to the Reunion Island not to go on with the police investigation due to the trap that I knew she will be the victim on the radio station. Marie-Therese de Brosses ignored that we, my girlfriend and me, have had a previous close encounter (CE4) experience in september 2003, six month before, in the SAME UFO landing area, close to the house. That is why, she believed me when I sent her my message!

12 - It is clear that Marie-Therese de Brosses has used well known journalistic techniques to ridiculize a whole situation which was complex for many people. Her disinformation act is obvious for the real investigators.


edit on 30-5-2012 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-5-2012 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-5-2012 by Olivet because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by CityFarmer
 



Because he could make up any story to answer these questions. And that story could be true or false I wouldn't know it. I'm not supporting his story either. I'm keeping an open mind without judging good or bad.

I listen, read, see but it ends up there. Why would you have to judge one's prediction. As long as it's a prediction it hasn't happened or not happened YET.

ATS is about denying ignorance. Well I think the true ignorance is when people say it can't be when the deadline has not come yet.

What's the point to say he's wrong, he's a hoaxer, he's this or that...besides pleasing your egos? Isn't it more about you being right and him being wrong than his story being neutrally analyzed?

Check your history dude and see how many people had their head chopped because of assumptions, gossips, etc. When all you do is repeating other people's point of view you can't really claim to be a rational nor an intelligent person, right?

Nobody knows the truth in this case. Except him. If he lies that's him and his consciousness. Why would it be useful to disrespect him before you can temporally verify his claim? Get my point?

So once again: wait until the deadline comes to burn the witch. And even then, if nothing happened, how would it help the world to point him out and say "liar, hoaxer, blablabla"? Wouldn't it just help yourself by feeling greater than your rival? Isn't all that crappy discussion more about who's wrong or right than what happened or not happened? And how can you claim he's a hoaxer when he's maybe really believing in his predictions and is just wrong perhaps? Are you always right?


So you continue to give this nitwit story a pass and attack those that point out how ridiculous it is.

Looking at the commentary of CityFarmer and the the fact that the number of posts are similar to those of Olivet as are the start dates it does make one consider the possibility that Olivet is a sock puppet of CityFarmer.



new topics

top topics



 
25
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

log in

join