May 20/21, 2012: the true meaning.

page: 20
25
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

log in

join

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6
 


Indeed, I think "Olivet" had already mentioned in one of his posts that he would bring his "laptop" on the “ship” to avoid leaving traces on the earth!!! Maybe he forgot that the wi-fi works every where...


Anyway, I really enjoy this thread because I didn’t believe a word of « Olivet » since the beginning. But, I really appreciate “Chamberf=6” for his contribution…

Because sometimes, we have to find the truth by ourself… and not just throw a comment without some clever reflexions !


Surya ☼
edit on 2-6-2012 by surya13 because: (no reason given)




posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Hi all,

Here is the lastest pic of the departure due just after JUNE 4th, the deadline previously announced which is the last day of this life. The term “Arrival” means “Finish” line. Again, all the infos in the pic are a shortened view of intels given to us in symbolic forms since months and years. All visions and dreams are connected.

[/U RL]

Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us


imageshack.us...
edit on 3-6-2012 by Olivet because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by surya13
reply to post by Chamberf=6
 


Because sometimes, we have to find the truth by ourself… and not just throw a comment without some clever reflexions !


Surya ☼
edit on 2-6-2012 by surya13 because: (no reason given)


Keep thinking and reflecting before being sure it's "clever".
edit on 3-6-2012 by Olivet because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

Originally posted by Olivet

Originally posted by MamaJ
Im assuming Olivet is an abductee and aliens are talking to you? Tell me if Im right so far. Thanks in advance!


You are right. Take care.


Oh ok, thanks for the clarification.

While I have never had an experience that involved anything other than human, I wont discount what you deem factual.

Do you think its all in the mind or do actually believe you have been in contact with something out of this realm of reality?


Definitions of the reality, mind, and any other "realms" is a matter of knowledge and understanding. I lengthly explained in The Science of Extraterrestrials the place taken by the nature of time: 3D, discontinuous and fractal.

www.scribd.com...&usg=ALkJrhjbUAGSTX0Bzth1A9kDwCxtXXgwrw

www.exopoliticsinstitute.org...

It means that everything above a certain "speed of time", or "density of time" will be out of the realm of the material world as we know it from our space-time point of view. The ETs we are in touch with are in a higher time density, but come sometimes in our material world.
edit on 3-6-2012 by Olivet because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
The discrepancy between material and spiritual is but the result of a difference of flow of time. The question thus is not whether to believe it, or even to understand it, but to be capable of "rising" or
not! In the past, humanity was stricken by geocentrism, believing itself the center of the world. Could it be that at this start of a millennium humanity remains fixed in chronocentrism, asserting an arbitrary unit of time in the equations?

The more time there is, the less space there is, and conversely.

High temporal densities are the seat of the psyche, of which the ETs have made themselves masters. They incarnate themselves at will following a genetic mutation synonymous with mastery of the information packets in the sense of universal entropy, which then becomes neguentropic (information structured in the image of the structure of the DNA molecule). Besides, this is what distinguishes us from the animals. This is also what differentiates, generally speaking, the living from the inert. The same qualitative discrepancy exists between the immaterial living and the material living. Extrasensory perceptions, emotions or thoughts are issues of the highest densities of time, access to which depends on the very complex structure of the neuronal network, a veritable spatio-temporal elevator. This is also the case with dreams, apparently brief, in which are produced quantities of events that our memory can not retrieve in physical time, hence their fleeting and incoherent character from our point of view on waking (weaker temporal density).
edit on 3-6-2012 by Olivet because: (no reason given)
edit on 3-6-2012 by Olivet because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
This hoax thread has crop circles in it too.

This is in the tradition of 2012: when in doubt include every possible dubious nonsense possible from claiming to be special to crop circles to aliens.

I still say this is one of the poorest conceived "I'm special" threads. Poorly constructed and poorly executed. There are better threads by ETMan and another person that claimed to be an Egyptian god. Some of these other threads had people asking for advice. Not here. Olivet what does that tell you?



posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
This hoax thread has crop circles in it too.

This is in the tradition of 2012: when in doubt include every possible dubious nonsense possible from claiming to be special to crop circles to aliens.

I still say this is one of the poorest conceived "I'm special" threads. Poorly constructed and poorly executed. There are better threads by ETMan and another person that claimed to be an Egyptian god. Some of these other threads had people asking for advice. Not here. Olivet what does that tell you?



Coming from you, these comments are not a surprise. They even seem a good point. You didn't notice some people had asked good questions / advices and made very good remarks. It's not a matter of who wrote the best story on ATS. We are in the real life with its complexity and reality.

I wasn't here to please anyone but to share true experiences. When it seems to be too obvious or beautiful it's just entertainment (the cases you cited). If you don't take time to deeply study the case, it's YOUR problem, not mine.

Again, you will never prove that it's a hoax because it isn't. You just propose wishful thinkings. Nothing else. That's where you're poor Stereologist. You can be as agitated as you wish, repeat a zillion times it's an hoax, you just give YOUR opinion, not the truth. Note that you have repeated troubles with pseudos. In addition, you were sure I was ETMan few posts ago, but now his "story" is better than "mine". People can measure the credibility of your opinion.

I know my truth and NONE could possibly change my past experiences, and the ones to come.

BTW, Take care.
edit on 3-6-2012 by Olivet because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet
 



Again, you will never prove that it's a hoax because it isn't. You just propose wishful thinkings. Nothing else. That's where you're poor Stereologist. You can be as agitated as you wish, repeat a zillion times it's an hoax, you just give YOUR opinion, not the truth. Note that you have repeated troubles with pseudos. In addition, you were sure I was ETMan few posts ago, but now his "story" is better than "mine". People can measure the credibility of your opinion.

It will certainly be a proven hoax because you made the claim that you are a particular person. When that person continues to be then this is a proven hoax.

I never stated that you were ETMan. I asked if you were. You said no. I stated that his story was better than yours. It was a bad story, but better than yours.



posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet
 


Don’t worry “Olivet” because I've really thought before posting my impressions in this thread ... and now I will continue to tell my truth about you ...

You are so funny...
with your deferred departures and specially with your comments about a guy who will make his "Illimination" tomorrow ...

Good Luck!


Surya ☼



posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Olivet

Originally posted by Olivet

Originally posted by CityFarmer
Are you Eric Julien?

Je suis en effet Eric Julien. Pour quelque temps encore.


I am Eric Julien, indeed. Still for a short time now.
edit on 30-5-2012 by Olivet because: (no reason given)


I have the feeling you will be Eric Julien for the rest if your life. No amount of wistful thinking will make you wake up as somebody else June 5, or whatever date you next flipflop to.

I've read the whole thread ( and some of your comet/tsunami links) and really can't decide if you are a hoaxer or just delusional. Either way, it's sad.



posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I thought this website was to deny ignorance, not to promote bigotry. People can't even seem to think from a perspective besides there own. Olivet, what you say resonates with what I know, and although I can't take the time to take apart your puzzles, I can understand why they would be present. You've got an interesting tale, and I eagerly read in an attempt to see your perspective.



posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by dadank
I thought this website was to deny ignorance, not to promote bigotry. People can't even seem to think from a perspective besides there own. Olivet, what you say resonates with what I know, and although I can't take the time to take apart your puzzles, I can understand why they would be present. You've got an interesting tale, and I eagerly read in an attempt to see your perspective.


Hello dadank,

Thank you for your comments. You have the right posture.

The world of finance is going to collapse within few months. The world economy is going to deeply plunge into a never seen abyss. Famine, deseases, social unrests and riots everywhere will emerge. Wars will pop up soon. Nuclear threats will grow up rapidly.

All this situation have been predicted in Holy Scriptures since centuries. A divine intervention was also predicted. But none has precisely described how it will come true.

Now, I offer my case to everyone to better see how it will be the case.

I went through a tough period since years with constant ad hominem attacks from many places and people. I shared experiences and warnings. I explained how UFOs and ETs work in free books (The Science of Extraterrestrials and Les Messagers). I warned people about the relation between nuclear deterrence (and explosions) and the massive UFOs appearance in the whole world since the last World War, especially close to atomic warheads and nuclear plants, everywhere.

ETs stopped a nuclear war in 2006 thanks to my warning of a possible Tsunami. Thanks God, the Divine Strake test was cancalled ON MAY 25th, 2006.

I explained how to be in touch with benevolents ETs and how to be chosen for a future rapture. I offered a world referendum (Do You Wish That We Show Up?) for people to choose properply the benevolents ETs to show up.

But each time, I saw people denying my contributions even when I paid myself and my partner a large amount of money (more than 300,000 $ in seven years) and 100% of my time to explain and warn everyone.

I saw people claiming they have their own free will to reject everything we offered for free. I saw people refusing to even study what I wrote. All I gained were attacks, mockeries and bretrayals even from my "friends", since years.

Now, sometimes, there are people, like you, ready to go beyond these attacks, mockeries and bretrayals. Thanks to guys like you, I kept sharing. Each time people think I want to sell my case (or books) when this is the exact opposite. All I want is to share and warn. Because I know that one day people will have to make a choice, very soon. If everyone has the free will to choose, so have the benevolent ETs to rescue people they want and for whose they see merit.

In the same time, I am sad and joyful. Sad for arrogant people, glad for open minded and loving people.

My deadline (how true it is) is today. I just hope people will know soon that our fate was worth knowing because the next ones will be you people...if you dare to change your mind and behavior.

I feel that you, dadank, will be on the right side of the selection line.


TAKE CARE.
edit on 4-6-2012 by Olivet because: (no reason given)
edit on 4-6-2012 by Olivet because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Olivet
 



Again, you will never prove that it's a hoax because it isn't. You just propose wishful thinkings. Nothing else. That's where you're poor Stereologist. You can be as agitated as you wish, repeat a zillion times it's an hoax, you just give YOUR opinion, not the truth. Note that you have repeated troubles with pseudos. In addition, you were sure I was ETMan few posts ago, but now his "story" is better than "mine". People can measure the credibility of your opinion.

It will certainly be a proven hoax because you made the claim that you are a particular person. When that person continues to be then this is a proven hoax.

I never stated that you were ETMan. I asked if you were. You said no. I stated that his story was better than yours. It was a bad story, but better than yours.


Many people are particular persons and say it so. It doesn't mean they are hoaxes. Curious logic. Your "certainly" has no value until proven right. But it won't be the case.

In addition, many people have been special people in past lives. As a matter of facts, these historic people existed. So what?

Conversely, laymen will be very particular persons in the future. So what?

You asked:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So are you ET Man?

I replied (writing with a smartphone):

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I AMNOTETMAN

But you went on:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sounds like ET Man, acts like ET Man. You need to add off topic music videos to flesh out the ET Man persona.

You let people believe I am ET Man because it suffices to add off topic music videos to recognize me AS ET Man.

Later, you accused CityFarmer and Amandla to be me. Sad debunking tactics, indeed. You don't even see how obsessive you are against those you choose to be ennemy. But you are your own ennemy. That's where I feel sad for you.
edit on 4-6-2012 by Olivet because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl

Originally posted by Olivet

Originally posted by Olivet

Originally posted by CityFarmer
Are you Eric Julien?

Je suis en effet Eric Julien. Pour quelque temps encore.


I am Eric Julien, indeed. Still for a short time now.
edit on 30-5-2012 by Olivet because: (no reason given)


I have the feeling you will be Eric Julien for the rest if your life. No amount of wistful thinking will make you wake up as somebody else June 5, or whatever date you next flipflop to.

I've read the whole thread ( and some of your comet/tsunami links) and really can't decide if you are a hoaxer or just delusional. Either way, it's sad.


Thank you to share YOUR opinion. Just an opinion among thousands. What you will decide in the coming months is the most interesting thing you must focus on. Take care.



posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by surya13
reply to post by Olivet
 


Don’t worry “Olivet” because I've really thought before posting my impressions in this thread ... and now I will continue to tell my truth about you ...

You are so funny...
with your deferred departures and specially with your comments about a guy who will make his "Illimination" tomorrow ...

Good Luck!


Surya ☼


I already know my luck, Surya. Keep focusing on yours...if any.



posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet
 


Marshall Applewhite thought he knew the truth too...



posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Olivet
 


Marshall Applewhite thought he knew the truth too...



If you're not able to see the difference between M.A. and me it shows that you didn't understand a thing.

He was the leader of the Heaven's Gate religious group.

I HAVE NO GROUP.

He didn't write a book.

I DID WRITE SEVERAL FREE BOOKS INCLUDING A SCIENTIFIC ONE.

He led people to suicide.

I AM OPPOSED TO SUICIDE.

He wanted to go to a comet (suicide) to join ETs.

I WAIT FOR ETs TO COME AT HOME AS THEY ALREADY DID.

ad nauseam...



posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet
 


He was against suicide too, actually.

Why don't you have followers? Did no one read your books, despite being free?

Maybe this is where you're going wrong...you need minions!



posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Olivet
 


He was against suicide too, actually.

Why don't you have followers? Did no one read your books, despite being free?

Maybe this is where you're going wrong...you need minions!


Actually, I don't want followers. Since years, I had many occasions to create a blog or a permanent website. I chose not to do so. I have been invited to several radio and TV shows, and conferences. I refused them because I didn't want to be a leader.

I didn't answer to most of the emails I received. The Science of Extraterrestrials was in the top ten in its category for years in France. Now it's a classic.

I used a pseudonymous to spread the World Referendum Do You Wish That We Show Up? not to be the central focus of it but just a servant of the benevolent ETs message. Now this message is 9 years old.

We need no one but a mission to properly serve the Divine Plan in a better way than all this wasted energy we put during our past period. They wanted to show us what people really desire compared to what they plan to give to humanity. We were full of hope for the humankind. But now the lessons are fully taught thanks to attacks, mockeries and betrayals. In fact, we learned that we didn't work for the past, or even the present, but for the future.

THAT'S WHY THEY CHOOSE TO LET US KNOW THE NEXT STEPS FOR WHICH MEANS WILL BE PROVIDED.

NEW MEANS AT A NEW SCALE FOR A NEW HUMANITY...
edit on 4-6-2012 by Olivet because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet
 

So are you typing your posts and replies from the alien ship (it IS the 4th after all) or are you STILL waiting for them to ring the doorbell and take you for a ride?

(...where of course you switch into a different body only to return to become a major world player, of course, of course).
edit on 6/4/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)





 
25
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

log in

join