May 20/21, 2012: the true meaning.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

You really are a funny guy

I'm still not giving Olivet any positive nor negative credit for his story.
I'm just hearing it and keep saying it is a possibility until it is not proven right/wrong on the 31st.

Is it really difficult to understand this idea? It's basically called presumption of innoncence.
It's not a sparring match here my friend.

If there's no presumption of innoncence, there's presumption of guilt. That's not the way it works supposedly in democratic countries. Where do you live?

I really tried to keep the explanation simple this time. If you still have comprehension issues, I could try to use pictures.

Peace

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
For those who are interested by the truth of the 2006 Tsunami Alert story, instead of ad hominem uneducated attacks by Stereologist and his kinds, you would consider reading the following links. Keep in mind that I received a message on April 7th, 2006, of a possible comet strike for around May 25th, 2006, well before I even knew there was any comet around. It happened that SW3 was due to cross the ecliptic plane ON MAY 25th! It happened that SW3 fragmented again and again (after my alert) while approaching the Earth. It happened that the solar wind has being able to push "small" fragments towards the Earth (not the biggest ones I knew they were too far from Earth), until some were able to impact the Earth (e.g.Norway impact)

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

www.washingtonpost.com...

edit on 30-5-2012 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Whoa...... Lol... Im coming back to this thread and it seems as I have missed A Lot!!! Dang it all......

So.... Whats the scoop now?

Im assuming Olivet is an abductee and aliens are talking to you? Tell me if Im right so far. If I had time to go back through the thread I would but I only have a few more min. Before I head to work.... Thanks in advance!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
Im assuming Olivet is an abductee and aliens are talking to you? Tell me if Im right so far. Thanks in advance!

You are right. Take care.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Hi

I've been watching this thread for a while now and decided to post.

I can't really understand the pictures, i'm more used to other kinds of messages. Every message given to someone is very individualistic. I've been receiving messages too, but sometimes i'm still a bit wary for them. Sometimes I can't comprehend what's happening and why. But then my dreams give me great knowledge to keep going

For the last few months i've been dropping everything that has to do with the system. I quit school, I'm not looking for work, I'm just staying home, waiting for something to happen. As stupid as this sounds, I feel like i'm waiting for a reason. You see, I dedicated all my life to the awakening (or try at least
), I searched for things to do, but never felt like I was really helping. After those experiences I've learned that everyone has a unique contribution for the awakening. As I was still waiting for something, I learned more and more. I learned about Qi, Duality, The Electromagnetic Universe, etc. Also, I have a text where I was speaking to myself that I was a ET traveling to dimensions, universe, etc. I've been really sceptical about the text, but everytime I'm starting to doubt, I get more information. Information I get by giving them acces to my mouth to talk and right hand to write. All that information is written on 2 Hard disks and 2 'diaries'.

Also, My dreams are getting more and more excited. Like I'm so close to something. And the dreams always end with a big climax. Like is the kid dead or alive (Had to save a kid in a dream), Do I win in the swordfight against a Rotchshild ( I was actually fighting with swords against a Rothshild in front of his big house, not kidding) Also i've been captured by them after escaping out of a Asian palace with a princess. They couldn't hurt me

I'm rambling sorry, dreams are inspiring, just like we inspire eachother

Something big is coming, for some of us at least

Peace and sorry for the bad english

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Risingfall
Hi

I've been watching this thread for a while now and decided to post.

I can't really understand the pictures, i'm more used to other kinds of messages. Every message given to someone is very individualistic. I've been receiving messages too, but sometimes i'm still a bit wary for them. Sometimes I can't comprehend what's happening and why. But then my dreams give me great knowledge to keep going

For the last few months i've been dropping everything that has to do with the system. I quit school, I'm not looking for work, I'm just staying home, waiting for something to happen. As stupid as this sounds, I feel like i'm waiting for a reason. You see, I dedicated all my life to the awakening (or try at least
), I searched for things to do, but never felt like I was really helping. After those experiences I've learned that everyone has a unique contribution for the awakening. As I was still waiting for something, I learned more and more. I learned about Qi, Duality, The Electromagnetic Universe, etc. Also, I have a text where I was speaking to myself that I was a ET traveling to dimensions, universe, etc. I've been really sceptical about the text, but everytime I'm starting to doubt, I get more information. Information I get by giving them acces to my mouth to talk and right hand to write. All that information is written on 2 Hard disks and 2 'diaries'.

Also, My dreams are getting more and more excited. Like I'm so close to something. And the dreams always end with a big climax. Like is the kid dead or alive (Had to save a kid in a dream), Do I win in the swordfight against a Rotchshild ( I was actually fighting with swords against a Rothshild in front of his big house, not kidding) Also i've been captured by them after escaping out of a Asian palace with a princess. They couldn't hurt me

I'm rambling sorry, dreams are inspiring, just like we inspire eachother

Something big is coming, for some of us at least

Peace and sorry for the bad english

Hi Risingfall,

I do thank you for sharing your experience. You have an intelligent posture. The more we share the more we teach each other. You are right: something big is coming.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Another ludicrous claim. The meteor in question was not from the comet. The path of the fragment are the same as the path of the whole. That's how objects behave. The solar wind has an undetectable effect on large particles such as comet fragments. The comet was over 7 million miles away when it passed in 2006.

Your fragmenting alert?
NASA and other had been predicting continued fragmentation since it first split in 1995.

Here you can SW3 photographed in 2009.
phys.org...

More info on the comet.
en.wikipedia.org...

This claim is as laughable as the tale in this thread.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
You didn't understand the case. Go back to your study.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Why are you wasting your time in threads you find boring and false? You seem to have a lot of time and not very fun life. All people are different, personal experiences are very unique and I don´t see any reason why should anyone want to dedicate himself to debunking other people stories. Do you get adrenalin from this? Yes, I understand if you provide links with facts when someone got it wrong about space, earthquakes, Sun etc, but personal experiences and claims that you can´t 100% prove to be true or false is different story. Most of us live in relaively free countries where different opinions are respected and people have right to share their stories and ideas even if they seem crazy to some.
If you find it boring as you said (twice I think), then move along and find something you can finally enjoy. Some people find this thread interesting, for different reasons. I personally want to read other´s experiences and thoughts, not endless posts where OP has to defend and justify his/her thoughts.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Amandla

So this is a hoax thread and you purposely posted a hoax? That's against the rules.

You also posted about a 2006 claim which was also a failure.

It seems that not only did you post what appears to be a hoax, but you might also have employed a sock.

Why go to those lengths to support this story? Wouldn't time and energy be better spent developing a better story?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Amandla

So this is a hoax thread and you purposely posted a hoax? That's against the rules.

You also posted about a 2006 claim which was also a failure.

It seems that not only did you post what appears to be a hoax, but you might also have employed a sock.

Why go to those lengths to support this story? Wouldn't time and energy be better spent developing a better story?

Did you address me? I´m not author of this thread. I just like to read personal experiences. And I also hinted to freedom of speach.
If something appears to be hoax to someone, it doesn´t mean it is.
edit on 30-5-2012 by Amandla because: (no reason given)
edit on 30-5-2012 by Amandla because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

You have troubles with pseudos. See someone to heal you.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Amandla

Sorry about that. I certainly goofed didn't I?

Cheers

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Olivet

Originally posted by MamaJ
Im assuming Olivet is an abductee and aliens are talking to you? Tell me if Im right so far. Thanks in advance!

You are right. Take care.

Oh ok, thanks for the clarification.

While I have never had an experience that involved anything other than human, I wont discount what you deem factual.

Do you think its all in the mind or do actually believe you have been in contact with something out of this realm of reality?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Risingfall
...Do I win in the swordfight against a Rotchshild ( I was actually fighting with swords against a Rothshild in front of his big house, not kidding) Also i've been captured by them after escaping out of a Asian palace with a princess. They couldn't hurt me

^ This is awesome
I don't care what people think about the rest of the post or thread, your dreams kick ass.
edit on 30-5-2012 by Vasteel because: spelling

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

I am 100% convinced that you are a hoaxer and a fraud....I have followed this thread from the start, and you have provided nothing but speculation and confusing pictures.

All evidence, no matter how you try to deny it, and claim some sort of smear campaign, point to you having delusions of grandeur....or just plain old delusions.

Come the 4th June I guarantee that you will be sat in front of your PC monitor after having a "WTF moment" and either dropping off the radar, or coming up with another nonsensical method of re-inventing yourself as some ET chosen one!

Olivet....get over your self!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Amandla

Sorry about that. I certainly goofed didn't I?

Cheers

Yes, we all misinterpret things sometimes

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
One last question:

Are you CityFarmer? (too?)

”Olivet” answer :

“That's all the arguments you found to reply to the FACTS?”

The answer of “Chamberf=6” :

“.O,k. you're not going to answer that? “

”Olivet” wrote :
I
”Your question is so stupid that I didn't answer the obvious truth. I am not CityFarmer. He/She is not me. Why would you imagine I talked to myself in French when it's an English speaking forum? “……

Good question ?

Maybe with the contribution of your wife… or some of your “goods friends” ?

Like “Chamberf=6” said :

”Have fun on your "trip" tomorrow with the angels/aliens and good luck with saving the world in your new body and all that…”

Who is right or wrong ? That’s the question ?

Because tomorrow, we will all be here to see that the sun rising again…

That’s the life…. over our believes !

Surya ☼

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by surya13

Well he didn't post, but his account shows that he at least visited the site today.

I guess we now know that alien space vessels have wi-fi.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Me thinks I figured out what he meant by his new birthday on June 4th,
the birth of a new ats account, with a brand new name.

I see you looking,
yes I do !

new topics
top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join