It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE Ustreams of NATO Summit Protesters in Chicago!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

See everyone then! I'll keep posting updates as it unfolds. The 20th of May will be a significant date indeed

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Crazy stuffs been happening. They returned to the apartment they were staying at and had a dozen officers hold them at gunpoint. They destroyed their equipment and held them "under suspicion of vehicle" which was a blatant lie. They're stripping the vehicle to check to see if they planted it. Nobody wants to go inside the house just in case they set them up. This is HUGE!!!

Deleted all the evidence and broke their hard drives

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by kingllama

Ustream said they were recovering their video and should have it up by tomorrow. People in the social feed have been reporting they recorded it. And there's a narc in the social feed. And new report shots fired on 63rd street.

WTF

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Wow just watching the Wearechange stream and they got raided by police in unmarked cars and they radioed 'we found them'.
Also some of their friends saying the apartment they're staying in may have been raided.

Sounds like they're going after ustreamers which would make sense.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by morder1

No they shouldn't, but with the van getting pounded on by protesters like that... Imagine you're in that driver seat.

If this were any other country, they'd have gone through that crowd like hot knife through butter... We don't have it so bad here, yet.

Aside from that incident, It's good to hear these protests are dying down rather than down and dying... Hopefully tomorrow remains peaceful there.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Now the girl that let them stay with them is calming that she doesn't know them... WTF

Obvious narc setup...

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
How come i don't believe NOTHING these people are streaming? How do you know they aren't working with the police? How do you know these people aren't government shills? Do you really believe the government wouldn't take care of the streaming video department? Come on now. How "stupid" do you think TPTB are?

ETA: My gut tells me, whoever is streaming these videos...are COPS! Why is the girl the only one in disguise??? They SMELL LIKE 5-0!

They act like they're so important, that the entire police force is after them? One of their friends was arrested, interrogated, detained for 6 hours, and released? Then, he tells them that they asked him, who is friend was? Come on now. Who's writing this stuff??? Where's the protest???? These people are just driving around. Probably distracting us from the real action. DONT FALL FOR ANY OF THIS PROPAGANDA. NOTHING, these days, CAN BE TRUSTED!!!

These people have exposed themselves, a few times, in the 15 minutes that i've been watching. I'm not biting!!! I feel like i'm watching some kind of Psy-Op.

BTW....why did they bring a girl with them? To make us 'believe' the lie more??? I'm not buying it!!!
edit on 20-5-2012 by nahahh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
The streams had me LMAO at how redundant and silly ppl are, Like a political version of "the blair witch"

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I dont see nothing, is it night in Amreica yet?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
We might as well just call this , the new aged hippies of the Osborne era.

edit on 20-5-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Evildead

Thanks for the link Should be interesting so see if anything goes down.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Since sources can be distorted and also some content I took a look at
www.wgntv.com...

Seems news is slanting the whole nato thing likes med grade riots and targeted assaults on not only the summit but also the mayors home..??? Just seems staged the whole trouble thing, but then again news always reports the negative never the others sitting in the park being peaceful.

Im sure we will not know whats really happening.
edit on 20-5-2012 by gz007 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by WarCry

Wouldn't surprise me at all

What time are the meetings/protests getting under way? Would I be right in thinking its still early morning in chicago? Either way, stay safe people.

EDIT: Scratch that, a quick google says 1.30pm, 7.30pm my time.

edit on 20/5/12 by chockyUK because: grammar

edit on 20/5/12 by chockyUK because: google is my friend

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Well, it's May 20th 11AM in Chicago and NATO Summit protesters are starting to make their way to the march. Some of the LIVE Ustream feeds are starting to air and people are anticipating things to get pretty intense today. There's a possible chance of scattered severe thunderstorms in Chicago and it's going to be very humid.

As of 10:49AM stopmotionsolo & occupiedair are broadcasting LIVE right now.

Here we go!

Protester Ustream Feeds:
1. stopmotionsolo
2. occupiedair
3. wearechange
4. timcast
5. uneditedcamera
6. occupyeye
7. occupysf

Tom Morello from the band Rage Against the Machine is joining the march.
StopMotionsolo just chatted with him on his LIVE stream.

He also just filmed Rev Jesse Jackson walking around shaking hands with protesters.

It looks like StopMotionsolo has the best feed going right now as he's right in the crowd that's gathering.

Note: Occasionally a feed may freeze or go down so you may have to jump around to other feeds throughout the day.

edit on 5/20/12 by Evildead because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
So I clicked on "stopmotionsolo" and got a virus alert.
It was one of those pretending to be from Microsoft.
Had to bring up task manager to get rid of it.
What about the others?
Anyone else have a problem?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

Yeah, I occasionally get that. When I go back to the page it doesn't pop again. I think it's something Ustream has on their site. My pc and virus protection is working fine.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
So I clicked on "stopmotionsolo" and got a virus alert.
It was one of those pretending to be from Microsoft.
Had to bring up task manager to get rid of it.
What about the others?
Anyone else have a problem?

Ya
me too.

I watched the Tim one last night and had no problems but it seems its not live again yet.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
StopMotionsolo is the only one out of that list that is streaming anything. He has been up for over an hour. He has already shown Bill Ayers and Jessie Jackson for an example of couple known names. Quite a few Vets there also.

They were saying it's going to be in the 90"s today. The asphalt will make it worse.

People are saying the live CPD scanner streams have been taking offline.

Also the dude that the CPD ran over with a van a couple times last night is in stable condition.
edit on 20-5-2012 by Corruptedstructure because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join