It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs In Suns Orbit

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Unless there is PROOF that this video is or is not real then everything is mere speculation.

Anyway, which direction is said object traveling towards?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

The trouble I have with any of these theories is that nothing can get close to the sun without vaporising, the temperatures that close to the sun would melt all compunds and elements back into Gas. I think this is more likely to be video phenominan.

i hate people that just assume,cause we can,t do it u automatically say its impossible..............the whole point is if there is ufos then they r well more advanced than us........if we could travel back in time and went back only a hundred years and told them what we could do today then u wud be classed insane........don,t think cause we can,t do it now it wudn,t be possible in another hundred years.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceCowboy78

The video is real. Check it out HERE.

Telescope - Ahead COR2
Resolution - 512x512
Display - Slideshow
Start - 20120423
End - 20120430
Display one image per x - hour (optional to speed things up)

The "UFO" comes in from the left and goes all the way across. It did not begin where the YouTube video begins.
edit on 19-5-2012 by DenyObfuscation because: add "YouTube"

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
When someone like Stephen Hannard removes a perfectly legitimate comment like "What are your sources, date and time? Can you show me the methodology as to how you confirmed this to be an extraterrestrial craft?" Something like that anyway. When the uploader gives no explanation as to how he arrived at his conclusions, shows no sources, and goes so far as to delete comments and blocks people for no other reason than asking a legitimate question then you can safely assume that the guy is a liar, a hoaxer and full of ****.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Earth will be where STEREO A was on April 28 on August 24th. That puts the Sun in Leo from the spacecraft's point of view. I'd say the "UFO" is Regulus.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Earth will be where STEREO A was on April 28 on August 24th. That puts the Sun in Leo from the spacecraft's point of view. I'd say the "UFO" is Regulus.

That's good to hear. I was struggling to find a planet to fit the bill but couldn't. Just to be clear I in no way believe it's a ufo. That's why I use the quotation marks.

edit on 19-5-2012 by DenyObfuscation because: delete stupid question

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Crashyy

Allegedly a group of ET's known as the "Andromeda Council" and their affiliates have been injecting Massive quantities of Helium into the sun to change it into a more White sun. Also has anyone notice the sun is a different colour now???? I see it as more white not yellow anymore.

The videos of spheres near the sun are injecting helium allegedly. Interesting times.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Crashyy

God forbid Mercury be near the sun where it's supposed to be
, we really would have to panic if it disappeared. Thanks for finding it.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mandrakerealmz
reply to post by Crashyy

Allegedly a group of ET's known as the "Andromeda Council" and their affiliates have been injecting Massive quantities of Helium into the sun to change it into a more White sun. Also has anyone notice the sun is a different colour now???? I see it as more white not yellow anymore.

The videos of spheres near the sun are injecting helium allegedly. Interesting times.

I see alot of "allegedly" but no proof.

The aliens can put up or shut up.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mandrakerealmz
reply to post by Crashyy

Oh my god. I'm still trying to catch my breath from laughing so hard.....

Do you have ANY idea how stellar mechanics work? Do you have ANY idea how much hydrogen is still in the sun? ANY idea how long it will take the sun to finish fusing that hydrogen before it would be fusing just helium?

Once all the hydrogen in the core has been converted to helium by nuclear fusion, there is no energy pushing out to counter the inward force of gravity and the star rapidly collapses. This will heat the core and the region around it to such an extent that hydrogen fusion begins in the outer layers. Even more heat is generated than in the main sequence, and the star expands to become a red giant.

Red. Not white.

If you want to turn the sun into a hotter, whiter star, then what you need to add is HYDROGEN. LOTS of it. You need to dramatically increase the sun's mass with the main fuel that it uses (hydrogen). And we're talking about a LOT of mass you would need to add. Doing so would increase the size of the sun's core, increasing the amount of fusion that is going on, which increases the sun's surface temp. Once it get's hot enough (around 7,500 to 10,000 K) then it would look white and it would most likely be close to twice the size it is now.

Here. Educate yourself a bit on Astrophysics and Stellar Evolution:

Stars

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I wouldn't blame the op if he never again posted on this site! I find it pathetic that a member posts a video, and simply asks for help by way of people's opinions, then finds himself subject to the ridicule of a bunch of twits!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Crashyy

What is being said on the video? I hear communication of some sort.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Someones quoting NASA? Are you on crack? No one with an ounce of common sense would believe any statement from NASA. Especially regarding Aliens. I guess you will believe anything the government tells you because they never have told a lie. Lol.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by likeabull
Someones quoting NASA? Are you on crack? No one with an ounce of common sense would believe any statement from NASA. Especially regarding Aliens. I guess you will believe anything the government tells you because they never have told a lie. Lol.

Guess you would believe Jaime Maussan instead, eh?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AmazonOfArtemis

there is a video with source, i found today. a little bit late. but better late, than never (we say like this in germany).

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join