It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Official May Keep Obama Off Ballot

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M7Rp_Ghv6k&feature=player_embedded

lol yeah mistake. slip of the tongue

edit on 20-5-2012 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

but twice?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by digital01anarchy

Yes, that is actually fairly telling!

What makes Kenya Barack's Home Country?

One thing for certain, it certainly is not Hawaii!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
as a voter for Obama....please, please let this happen!!....GOP motto...." hole deeper, keep on digging"

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
as a voter for Obama....please, please let this happen!!....GOP motto...." hole deeper, keep on digging"

are you serous? are you literally begging for obama for another 4 years?

can you please explain why you like him as a president and what policies you like him for.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by digital01anarchy

can you please explain why you like him as a president and what policies you like him for.

I suspect that he thinks, as I do, that the Republican Party has done out of its frickin' mind and is looping ever rightwards into further insanity.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

1...romney will be a lap dog for eric cantors budget policies, as well as the extreme right
2...the cuts being proposed by the house will hit me and my family directly, while giving tax cuts to the 1%
3...the political advisors from bush are all back advising romney, same policies, different GOP president.
4...tax cuts for the 1% do not create jobs here in america, in other countries, yes...here no.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

I suspect that he thinks, as I do, that the Republican Party has done out of its frickin' mind and is looping ever rightwards into further insanity.

Yup. ME three -

I would hate to have such a crazy ass political party leading such a gullible nation.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

No thats not what i asked what about his policies gets you all gitty like a 16 year old girl in your post

Romney is a douche but then again so is Obama south park comes to mind when thinking about voting for them.
Why are you so overjoyed in voting between a crap sandwhich and a giant douche

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by braindeadconservatives

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

Yup. ME three -

I would hate to have such a crazy ass political party leading such a gullible nation.

sadly i have read some of your posts and you strike me as a sheep,band wagoner ect. You actually believe so much in the left vs right paradyme you created a party bashing profile amazing
you talk about insanity yet do not know the definition because your actually happy to elect this terrible president again and while i will admit I do not like his competition that doesn't mean I'm happy to get 4 more years of Obama

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join