It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Official May Keep Obama Off Ballot

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
What is the current standing tally on the amount of so called "typographical errors" regarding Obama's place of birth?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

I agree with you, and his Selective Service Records are
highly interesting. As in...."different" ....realated to "strange"....
related to "suspicious" ....realated to "false" !

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Why doesn't Joe go back to doing what he does best?

Like beating prisoners, living out his racist fantasies of harassing all Mexicans even if they are legal or not or just go back to using his office to intimidate other political officals?

Or he could just go back to his real old job. Setting up drug routes into the USA for the DEA.

It's funny to see Joe act like he's doing something for America when all his trying to do is cover his butt from the investigation on him that started when Bush was in office.

But then again the old birther bunch isn't that hard to fool are they.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Point #1. Obama still has 56 states to run in, so he'll be okay.

Point# 2. On the issue of birth certificates. I had to produce mine to get a passport. What's the ish?

Aren't you in the military? When I was in the military I never had to have a passport. Your military ID should serve as your passport.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Well...I was going to reply to this thread...but it looks like Southern Guardian has absolutely destroyed it...well done SG.

He has destroyed it so much...the OP won't even answer a very simple question...still dodging it.

And oh yeah...and there is this.

www.usatoday.com...

The attorney general's office in Hawaii is telling Arizona's secretary of state that if he wants confirmation of President Obama's birth records, he'll have to prove he legitimately needs it.

Special Assistant Joshua Wisch said late Friday that Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett hasn't done that despite numerous email and phone exchanges between their offices.

Looks like your hero, the SOS of Arizona is an idiot and a political hack...nice of you to fall for his games and taint ATS with it...bravo

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Hilarious, well thank you for showing that your a team effort.
Like we all here at ATS did not know that....

LoL! Yeah this thread was just an off spin of the thread that has 229 flags,
and 75 pages....talking about Kenyan born Obama.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hillary would be proud of you. By the way...where is Bill....
Gwatney?
edit on 19-5-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Hilarious, well thank you for showing that your a team effort.
Like we all here at ATS did not know that....

LoL! Yeah this thread was just an off spin of the thread that has 229 flags,
and 75 pages....talking about Kenyan born Obama.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hillary would be proud of you. By the way...where is Bill....
Gwatney?

Has Obama provided enough to prove that he is eligible to be president burntheships?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

reply to post by braindeadconservatives

Ah, you misunderstood. Its "Obama" + "Kenya".

Where does the birth certificate fit in?

Is this high school? Do you think was are not smart enough to detect the common thread?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by braindeadconservatives
Do you think was are not smart enough to detect the common thread?

Dear braindeadconservatives,

Yes actually.
Many thinks not smart enough to detect the common thread.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
He's not really doing anything, aside from playing politics to the minds of his constituents.

And to be honest, you cant blaim the people...

Birthers have themselves to blame for their own actions. They choose to ignore the evidence out there proving Obama was born on US soil, and they choose to frequent rightwing websites. If you can't bother to look at things objectively, it's nobody's fault but your own.

The actual evidence points to facts that support Obama has a lot to hide.
Maybe quite a lot more than where he was born.

You can not blame the people for the confusion, when there are many different
stories in the media. How did so many people get it wrong then?

Granted he allowed people to believe he was born in Kenya when it was beneficial to him however it has already been verified by Hawaii he was born there.This isnt the first time people lie about their heritage for personal gain.Thats what Elizabeth Warren did she claimed to be a minority to help her in college in Obamas case in the academic community it was a benefit for them to believe he was a foreigner. This is pretty clear from his book he struggled with his identity during college.Now you can be mad because he misled people, but trust me he is a US citizen but i guarantee he wont mind keeping this distraction going.If i was him i would much rather republicans stay on a birther issue then unite on my policies.

This brought McCain in the awkward situation of having to defend Obama in the last election.And it looks like these same nuts are going to have to put Romney in the same situation.No wonder republicans cant win an election.

edit on 5/19/12 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by braindeadconservatives
Do you think was are not smart enough to detect the common thread?

Dear braindeadconservatives,

Yes actually.
Many thinks your not smart enoughto detect the common thread.

Well I did, so the controversy is over, my conservative friend has his I on you,
he is also checking out the door on the other side of the room. He still believe
Obama is an Illegal Alien
edit on 19-5-2012 by braindeadconservatives because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Well, puts Obama in the same camp as Elzabeth Warren.
That would be exceptionally smart of the Obama re-election campaign.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

reply to post by dragonridr

Well, puts Obama in the same camp as Elzabeth Warren.
That would be exceptionally smart of the Obama re-election campaign.

Yes it does in fact people should ask why suddenly people he knew are willing to talk.Someone who was backing him has decided not to now.this pamphlet shows up and Jaramiah Wright decides to acuse Obama of attempted bribery.Someone who protected him before is now working against him.My guess is its George Soros i think hes now actively working against Obama at this point.I just dont know if thats bad or good.
edit on 5/19/12 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I have a simple question for you...it may seem familiar to you.

Do you believe that Obama has proven that he is eligible to be president?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Who need belief when you have innuendo? the marketing strategy that keeps giving.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Makes you wonder why burntheships is avoiding this question? She (or he) isn't the only one who has refused to answer.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
It's cool, no one counts Arizona as
an actual State anymore anyway.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Let's look at the REAL reason there is an issue with the birth certificate (well, the real reason other than the republicans want it to be fake and they're nuts and all that stuff)...
Hawaii became a state in 1959, Obama was born in 1961. When a state becomes a state, all the paperwork, all the proceedures, all the government organization doesn't just "fall into place" and is perfect from that time forth. Nope, they have to work from the top down, put things in order, change over record keeping practices to fit into the national norm, lots and lot and lots and lots of paperwork and training and learning and going back and changing and editing and ....whew, I'm worn out just thinking about it.
Anyway, only 2 years after statehood, this little baby was born, the "system" was still working itself out and now, 40+ years later, we're looking at a document from that time and going over it with a fine toothed comb and expect it to match what the documents from our own, local courthouse may look like and when it doesn't BAM! It's fake and we should hunt the little baby that was born way back then down and mutilate him!! Yeah, that makes perfect sense

He produced a birth certificate, it was accepted, he is now President, get over it. It's not going to change, it's not going to erase the past four years that some people may not be happy with, it's not going to do anything but keep people bickering back and forth and keep their attention off other, more important things.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Good morning I'm still drinking my first cup of coffee and not fully awake but I have a question.

Wouldn't Kenya have some kind of record if he was born there? I may be way off base with this but has anybody even bothered to check? If not the country then some other organization WHO, the redcross....you never know.

I'm going to start looking.

Bye.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout
Good morning I'm still drinking my first cup of coffee and not fully awake but I have a question.

Wouldn't Kenya have some kind of record if he was born there? I may be way off base with this but has anybody even bothered to check? If not the country then some other organization WHO, the redcross....you never know.

I'm going to start looking.

Bye.

People have tried that. Oddly enough they failed to find a thing. Then someone got impatient and faked something, which was so laughable that it was spotted straight away.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join