It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow, RIDICULOUS Hollywood indoctrination on the Anunnaki, in the movie "John Carter".

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Aren't all your threads about movies?
Just an observation.
I don't really see anything noteable here, but more power to you.. i guess.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Screwed

I suppose that automatically means that Hollywood could not have introduced/injected these ideas into the movie hu?

I was referring to this statement in the OP. Since he has no idea of the original stories I was helping him out a bit.

I just watched the movie "John Carter" though I didn't read any books of "Princess of Mars" series, so I don't know if there are references to the Anunnaki in such lecture,

So how is it that by viewing "Sumerian cuneiform script" or any or the other nonsense is supposed to indoctrinate anyone?

edit on 5/19/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Is this a rhetorical question to which you already have a prepackaged response to or are you open to the answer?
I refuse to get into debates with trolls. By making reference to this as nonsense it tells me that your mind is already made up.

I don't necessarily think it is nonsense at all actually.
Then again, my mind is open to the possibility that our Government is in collusion with Hollywood and has a vested interest in what we get exposed to. If you don't agree with that simple premise then NOTHING I say is going to make any sense to you therefore, it will ALL be nonsense.........TO YOU!

troll ???????? i dont think thats rite ... its seems u r the one that doesnt want to learn pal !!!! as u kept saying open ya mind and learn ...

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I completely agree that Hollywood is doing SOMETHING.

i'm just not sure exactly what though, sure there is blatant symbolism is a lot of these movies, but why?

surely they know not everyone will see every movie and thats why they put them in choice movies i'd assume.
in The Avengers, there wasn't Annunaki prop. as much as there was a lot of government stuff, showing off the toys they have etc.. or in the Hunger Games, establishing that North America goes through civil unrest to the point where all power is centralized in a place called simply The Capitol.

the warnings have been getting through these movies, and if you look really closely,

there are key messages in the trailers

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

The avengers is a Marvel comic strip. Stan Lee was in the military, his code name was "playwrite" and most all of his stories are steeped in the occult. Sgt. Fury is their boss and only has one eye . . .

Stan Lee biographies
www.ironmanarmory.com...

www.monstersandcritics.com...

Have you ever looked at the hand sign Spider-Man makes when he shoots his web? (creeping spiders come not here . . . ) Spider-Man fights Dr. Octopus (Cthulu character), A Lizard-man (reptilians), Mysterio (crystal ball head), The Jackal (green fox-man), Venom (parasite from outer space), and who could forget the Green Goblin (need I really explain this one?).

Ever notice the Spidey looks an awful lot like an alien?

The x-men are basically the progeny of the sons of god. X represents the crossing of dimensions and the supernatural abilities they can draw from said region. The character Wolverine reminds me of the character Enki from the Epoch of Gilgamesh who was tamed by doing the horizontal mambo with a priestess, who is represented by Jean Grey (grey, Gandalf the Grey, D. Gray Man manga, not worth going deeper here).

Captain America is Hermes Trice-Megistus (who taught mankind magic), He has the winged cap, his shield has the five pointed star in the center. In the movie he is placed in a coffin and is 'reborn' a super-hero. He battles the red skull who all wear little Cthulu/Octopus patches and are Nazis (Cult of the Black Sun).

Captain America could also be another version of Thor just replacing the hammer with a shield.

The movie Hunger Games is based off of the Japanese book entitled Battle Royal. The plot is the same where kids (all from the same school) are taken off to kill each other. The whole purpose of the 'exercise' was to psychologically assault the population into not trusting each other. How can you trust anyone when the television is broadcasting to the masses childhood friends killing each other. It is a form of population control.

Now if you look even further into movies like this you will see there is a lot of crossover of the same actors, directors, producers, etc . . .

Hollywoodinsiders is good site that examines this.

Oh and there is that Anton LaVey character from the church of satan proclaiming that television was the new satanic altar and would be the medium in which the new religion is preached to the masses.

Do not forget that watching television places people in a trance like state in which suggestions can penetrate deeper into the subconscious and take root.

This is very much like the film Inception where they are planting ideas deep in the subconscious and let them grow from there to seem as if they were self-generated. They even mention in that movie that this tech they use was developed by the military to train soldiers.

The effects are greatly weakened when a viewer is conscious of the tools of the trade.
edit on 19-5-2012 by MasterGemini because: Wowza! Long winded much?

www.comicbookreligion.com...
edit on 19-5-2012 by MasterGemini because: Am I possessed?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Screwed

So you don't have any explanation about how a crappy movie can "indoctrinate".
Ok. Just asking.

Hollywood has been making movies for advertising the power of the US military for several decades, for creating the glamorous white-fence image of the US to the rest of the world, for promoting the American way of life, for raising the moral of Americans after the Vietnam fiasco, for promoting gay agenda and DEFINITELY for indoctrinating the masses into the "hostile-alien-invasion" propaganda. Regardless your personal opinion about the quality of movies, a lot of them are made for mind-programming.

Just answering.
edit on 5/19/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

I didn't see The Avengers yet, but "Thor" is totally about the Anunnaki, under the optics of ancient Scandinavians. The movie directed by Kenneth Brannagh has plenty of Illuminati symbolism. Odin is the archetype of Anu, but Brannagh managed to make reference to the all-seeing-eye of Marduk, taking off and eye of him. Odin's throne in the movie is a blatant reference to the Manjet "The Boat of Million Years" of Amon Ra (Marduk). Thor's feud with Loki looks like the epic conflicts between Enki and Enlil.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by nofear39

reply to post by Screwed

I suppose that automatically means that Hollywood could not have introduced/injected these ideas into the movie hu?

I was referring to this statement in the OP. Since he has no idea of the original stories I was helping him out a bit.

I just watched the movie "John Carter" though I didn't read any books of "Princess of Mars" series, so I don't know if there are references to the Anunnaki in such lecture,

So how is it that by viewing "Sumerian cuneiform script" or any or the other nonsense is supposed to indoctrinate anyone?

Is this a rhetorical question to which you already have a prepackaged response to or are you open to the answer?
I refuse to get into debates with trolls. By making reference to this as nonsense it tells me that your mind is already made up.

Then again, my mind is open to the possibility that our Government is in collusion with Hollywood and has a vested interest in what we get exposed to. If you don't agree with that simple premise then NOTHING I say is going to make any sense to you therefore, it will ALL be nonsense.........TO YOU!

troll ???????? i dont think thats rite ... its seems u r the one that doesnt want to learn pal !!!! as u kept saying open ya mind and learn ...

A troll is what I would referr to as someone who asks alot of rhetorical questions which they already have a canned answer to and is really not interested in open and honest debate.They are ONLY interested in promoting their point of view and furthering their agenda.

I refuse to get into a debate with someone like this which is why I WAS ASKING!!!!!!!
The fact that I have not recieved a response is all the answer I needed though.
So, there is nothing not "rite" about it.

I am not sure what would give you the idea that I don't want to learn, especially since I just said I do.

Now then,
you would have to actually TRY not to see some of the more obvious examples of how we are being indoctrinated thru movies.Alot of it is more subtle and would pass under the radar of even the most astute observer.

However, it does not escape our subconscious mind which is precisely the point now isn't it?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

dude don't waste your time...it's like talking to a door knob

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by nofear39

reply to post by Screwed

A troll is what I would referr to as someone who asks alot of rhetorical questions which they already have a canned answer to and is really not interested in open and honest debate.They are ONLY interested in promoting their point of view and furthering their agenda.

I refuse to get into a debate with someone like this which is why I WAS ASKING!!!!!!!
The fact that I have not recieved a response is all the answer I needed though.
So, there is nothing not "rite" about it.

I am not sure what would give you the idea that I don't want to learn, especially since I just said I do.

Now then,
you would have to actually TRY not to see some of the more obvious examples of how we are being indoctrinated thru movies.Alot of it is more subtle and would pass under the radar of even the most astute observer.

However, it does not escape our subconscious mind which is precisely the point now isn't it?

i can see it pal ......... its everywhere .... maybe yea rite that he is a troll ..... but maybe he just cant see the trees for the forest

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

reply to post by Screwed

So you don't have any explanation about how a crappy movie can "indoctrinate".
Ok. Just asking.

Referring to it as a crappy movie, is not a factual statement.

Referring to it as a Disney movie, is factual.

And then the question becomes; does Disney "indoctrinate"? Have they ever attempted to "indoctrinate"? Go ask a psychiatrist or psychologist that specialize in that area (if you can find them *wink wink*)

Then you will have the answer to how movies can "indoctrinate".

PS.

There's no need to put indoctrinate in brackets, because it is literally indoctrinating. Don't worry though, if you don't believe Disney indoctrinates - let your kids watch as much Disney as possible. ;-)
Don't forget that many middle-class parents stuff their shelves with Disney movies for their young ones.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Pardon for my interruption, but does anyone tried to translate those symbols? I bet that we would get some meaning. The movie clearly uses some Sumerian symbols that I am unable to identify...

As of fiction/fact: I think that most clear, simple, obvious things shown to us in a plain sight (in this movie for example) might be the key for understanding what is to come.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join