It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow, RIDICULOUS Hollywood indoctrination on the Anunnaki, in the movie "John Carter".

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I just watched the movie "John Carter" though I didn't read any books of "Princess of Mars" series, so I don't know if there are references to the Anunnaki in such lecture, but for sure that Hollywood managed to embed A LOT of blatant material in this movie, that makes you think you're seeing what Zecharia Sitchin didn't say about their colonies in Mars. Not to mention the usual Illuminati occultist indoctrination during the whole movie. It's ridiculous. The Martians in the movie worship a goddess named "Issus" that when spelled sounds like "Isis", who is the same Venus/Inanna/Ishtar and ALSO Kali, and her 4-arms statue is kept in John Carter's office. The non-human Martians of the movie are giant reptilians, both humans and 4-arms giants civilizations are manipulated by ancient watcher-like beings identical to what occultists call "Archons", who are shapeshifters in the movie. Their puppet is a tyrant maniac named "Sab-Tan" and there's no need of saying what it sounds when spelled. And he has a tatoo on his face, emulating the all-seeing-eye of Ra.
But the WTF moment in the movie is some sort of geo-engineering device left by the "ancient gods" in a cave, that displays Sumerian cuneiform script on it.

edit on 5/18/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Of course some will say "it's just entertainment, nothing to see here", but it's pretty obvious that the Hollywood kabbalah is increasing the indoctrination of the masses, into the existence of the Anunnaki. They are getting very specific in some of these new flicks of 2012, such as Ridley Scott's "Prometheus". They are literally throwing Sumerian stuff in the face of the sheeple:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Well it was made by Disney... We all know they have no agenda... Right?
Thanks for putting the peices together OP. I saw the movie too and caught some of that weird stuff but not everything you did.
Honestly cant wait for prometheus looks cool.
S&F
edit on 18-5-2012 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

They are literally throwing Sumerian stuff in the face of the sheeple:

Only those who go to see crappy movies.
Burroughs wrote nothing about the annunaki. He died long before Sitchin wrote his tales.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by JAY1980

There's a teaser trailer of Prometheus that also shows Sumerian-like cuneiform writings in a cave. I'm not sure if it's a cave or inside the spaceship of the "Space Jockey".

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

dude don't waste your time...it's like talking to a door knob

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Burroughs wrote nothing about the annunaki. He died long before Sitchin wrote his tales.

I suppose that automatically means that Hollywood could not have introduced/injected these ideas into the movie hu? My mind remains open cuz that's the way I like it and that is what brings me closer to the truth.
I refuse to completely shut off anything and everything that doesn't fit neatly into my prepackaged government sponsored world view. But hey, that's just me.

No REALLY, that is JUST ME!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

I suppose that automatically means that Hollywood could not have introduced/injected these ideas into the movie hu?

I was referring to this statement in the OP. Since he has no idea of the original stories I was helping him out a bit.

I just watched the movie "John Carter" though I didn't read any books of "Princess of Mars" series, so I don't know if there are references to the Anunnaki in such lecture,

So how is viewing "Sumerian cuneiform script" or any or the other nonsense is supposed to indoctrinate anyone? Do you really think people will think it's real (normal people I mean)?
edit on 5/19/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

prepackaged government sponsored world view.

Definitely I like this expression!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

reply to post by Screwed

I suppose that automatically means that Hollywood could not have introduced/injected these ideas into the movie hu?

I was referring to this statement in the OP. Since he has no idea of the original stories I was helping him out a bit.

I just watched the movie "John Carter" though I didn't read any books of "Princess of Mars" series, so I don't know if there are references to the Anunnaki in such lecture,

So how is it that by viewing "Sumerian cuneiform script" or any or the other nonsense is supposed to indoctrinate anyone?

Is this a rhetorical question to which you already have a prepackaged response to or are you open to the answer?
I refuse to get into debates with trolls. By making reference to this as nonsense it tells me that your mind is already made up.

I don't necessarily think it is nonsense at all actually.
Then again, my mind is open to the possibility that our Government is in collusion with Hollywood and has a vested interest in what we get exposed to. If you don't agree with that simple premise then NOTHING I say is going to make any sense to you therefore, it will ALL be nonsense.........TO YOU!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

So you don't have any explanation about how a crappy movie can "indoctrinate".
Ok. Just asking.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Its a movie. Its made to entertain you. Its not a documentary. Put this movie in the same category as TMNT.
There is no indoctrination. They are thieves though. Charging people a high $um to watch that disaster of a movie.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

reply to post by Screwed

So you don't have any explanation about how a crappy movie can "indoctrinate".
Ok. Just asking.

Not one that you would be open to learning from.
Your cup is already full.
You have made it abundantly clear in every single thread I have EVER seen you post in that,.....

You are here to teach, NOT to learn.
You are here to tell people how it is,
I am here to find out how it is.

So no,
There is NOTHING I would be able to teach someone like you and I wouldn't waste my time trying.

Your mind is closed for buisness.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

reply to post by Screwed

So how is viewing "Sumerian cuneiform script" or any or the other nonsense is supposed to indoctrinate anyone? Do you really think people will think it's real (normal people I mean)?

It is called desensitization.

I would think that someone who acts as high and mighty as yourself would have figured this out already.

Or are you really just that dense?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
In my honest to god opinion, Prometheus is calling them out.

The starship Prometheus is sent by Weyland-Yutani megacorporation to find the secrets of humankind's origin. They instead find something that threatens the entirety of our species and planet.

Prometheus is very anti-NWO, you will find. The entirety of the Aliens-related films are.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Davian

The starship Prometheus is sent by Weyland-Yutani megacorporation to find the secrets of humankind's origin. They instead find something that threatens the entirety of our species and planet.

Prometheus is very anti-NWO, you will find. The entirety of the Aliens-related films are.

At first glance most of the films portray anti-nwo themes, however when you go into the nitty gritty most of the good guys are actually representative of the bad guys.

For example Darth Vader in Star Wars is Jesus. Immaculate conception, bring balance to the force. On a side note he is a burned man sacrifice and talks through a triangle . . . (used in magic).

Or in movies like Tron Legacy you have the Father, Mother (Isos race aka Isis), and the divine child . . .

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Wow..I thought Hollywood had some could make up some pretty good stuff..

Anunnaki stuff is hilarious...all BS but hilarious nonetheless.

Dude you seriously need to get out more....seeing things that just aren't there..is just ...well mental..

edit on 19-5-2012 by kerazeesicko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini

Originally posted by Davian

At first glance most of the films portray anti-nwo themes, however when you go into the nitty gritty most of the good guys are actually representative of the bad guys.

For example Darth Vader in Star Wars is Jesus. Immaculate conception, bring balance to the force. On a side note he is a burned man sacrifice and talks through a triangle . . . (used in magic).

Or in movies like Tron Legacy you have the Father, Mother (Isos race aka Isis), and the divine child . . .

And Ellen Ripley wages a 57 year campaign against Weyland-Yutani, 200 years later she is cloned, and fights against the United Systems Military and an organization called 'Earthgov'.

What is it the elite want? Ohyah, an EARTH GOVERNMENT. If 257 years of fighting against evil planetary corporations, world governments and interstellar military organizations and illegal cloning and research operations for a bio-weapons division to quell colonial insurrection against an all powerful world government isn't anti-NWO I don't know what is.
edit on 19-5-2012 by Davian because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join