It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something very unnerving & strange happened last night. Please read!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
The other thing is it may have been a time anomally or something similar....

That is exactly what my first thought was. A time slip or some such. Weird...

Anyway, very compelling post. Thanks OP!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by EartOccupant
In our country I believe the power is devided

Phone company sends its own power over the land lines
Mobile phone antenna stations have their own Hydrogen power supply
Standard power lines for household..

Because all three were down with you, do you know if they all become power off the same powerstation/relay point?

edit on 18-5-2012 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

I have no clue, but my brother experienced the same thing and he's 14 miles away in Byram, MS.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack

The other thing is it may have been a time anomally or something similar....

That is exactly what my first thought was. A time slip or some such. Weird...

Anyway, very compelling post. Thanks OP!

Thank you!

While the thought did cross my mind during the time the sounds of rapid gunfire and flashing lights were happening, it didn't really stick. But now that you and someone else mentioned it, who's to say it wasn't. It truly felt like I was in the middle of a battlefield at the time. All the events that occured just don't add up to be something simply explained ya know?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Amazing story...so crazy and out there but utterly compelling, I believe you.

Be even more amazing if others who witnessed these events came on ATS and shared their experiences...I hope so and won't be surprised if they do.

A definite star and flag, man - keep us updated.

To the dude (sorry, didn't take note of the name and too tired/lazy to look back) who said that the government/military would cut power and comms if they were up to something - I have to ask why...don't get me wrong I'm not disputing it, I don't know...but wouldn't it be harder to detect not only the flashes of light but also, to some degree, sound if the power remained on?

I'd have thought ambient light and sound would help mask any activity to some extent, whereas complete darkness and less ambient sound would probably make it far more noticeable...to be honest you'd probably notice something like this whether there was power or not...just wondered why they'd do this...cutting the power and phonelines would in itself be an indication that something wasn't quite right...add to that what sounds like a battle in the distance coupled with flashes of light...well, it's not very discrete, really..

The static charge in the air is also quite odd, I've felt this before, sinister indeed. Anyways..cool thread, something unusual and different to anything I've read on ATS...thanks.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
This probably won't help you now; but, you might bookmark it for next time.

viewoutage.entergy.com...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

well if you would have told the story with out mentioning the dog, i would have said horse s___.
but being that your dog was scared, that tells me something was happening.

i take it that the dog was freaked out until after the " gunfire " stopped, and then started acting like herself.
most people know animals have a sense we don't have and are sensitive to stuff that we would ignore.

and something as mundane as a transformer blowing might have startled her, she wouldn't have continued to shake and whine continually for a couple of hours.

edit on 18-5-2012 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Hey chrismicha77,
Very interesting story indeed. I would like to talk about the static you felt for a moment because I believe it's the key to this. I think it was a sort of high level static discharge caused by some rare earth phenomenon. People describe seeing bright flashes of light before and during earthquakes. This could be similar though i'm not sure how active your area is. Maybe a very very deep earthquake, and because of it's depth the discharge was higher than usually. Sort of like how the more you drag your feet on the carpet the greater the static shock.

Imagine a big EM bubble and at the center generating it is a huge amounts of static being discharger into the atmosphere. Did it smell like rain outside? This would explain the animals acting weird the power being on the fritz and possibly the loud explosions sort of like thunder but more rapid. High EM feilds can effect an otherwise normal persons brain and that could explain the "time slip". Then the military showed up to see what the hell happned.

I suggest keeping a compass handy if it happens again check it. If you have a new north or an erratic north then you would at least know it's most likely a natural phenomenon. I was unlucky enough to be trapped in a lightning storm above tree line and it felt very similar to what you described. The hairs stood on end, even tiny rocks would stick to boots because of the static in the air, a very strong smell of ozone, and an erratic compass. I even felt light headed and just not 100% there. I suggest looking up "earthquake lights" and "earth lights" it might help...

I for one believe you. You sound honest about this and genuinely concerned. Hope this helps and good luck.

edit on 18-5-2012 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
You are not alone.
Many strange things happening in my neck of the woods,but not like your accounts.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Intriguing story....could there have been some kind of military exercise to your East ? Are there any militia groups in your area? Go visit your local Sheriff and ask some questions.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

It sounds to me like you where caught in an electrical storm. They dont just happen when it rains. If your hair stands up it means you are in danger of being struck by lightening...

That might explain the flashes. Thunder can make real funky noises too... The copters may have been checking for damage to the lines of something....

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
What color were the flashes of light. Were they multi-colored, bright and full of blue and green hues?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
No doubt something happened that we are NOT supposed to know about as usual... will be watching this thread... I suspect some of your neighbors will be searching online for answers as well. One guess would be something like this:

Military Training Exercises Keep Some S. Floridians Awake

Maybe the local "authorities" preparing for the next local "accident"?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I think it could have been an ionisation event. I can't tell you the cause.

If so, then start looking for hair dropping out, nausea, vomitting, diarrhea and maybe flulike symptoms.
If skin looks sunburnt then sloughs off or if gums or nose bleeds then take Vitamin E and C and put Vit E on sunburnt parts.
Welts and unexplainable rashes too.

Look for these symptoms in your pets also.
Polar bears and Alaskan Air hostesses are having problems with this already.

Fukishima was to hide these events.

Start boosting your immune system now and your pets, with supplements. I have.

Two of my pets have diarrhea at the moment, and ongoing neurological problems from an ionisation event last year, when they were tiny.

Be safe.
edit on 18/5/12 by AriesJedi because: spelling

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Very strange indeed Op.

your brother's power being out also that far away is the weirdest part.
...not to mention the dog was shaking before you witnessed any of this and no cellphone service.

whatever was going on, it sounds like the power and satellite comm. were shut down to take care of 'whatever' without people being able to communicate during it.

edit on 18-5-2012 by will615 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

don't think it was that erratic as it was in the vid, but seems similar

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by samerulesapply

It was I who talked about cutting power and cellphone communication. I think I jumped the gun when I was thinking about it, because you're right that it wouldn't make sense to cut power in the town proper rather than just the property you're assaulting. That just makes it easier to notice things like an aerial assault nearby. It would make sense to get the local cell towers turned off and cut the land lines. Anyways, reading other peoples posts, other ideas as to what actually happened probably make more sense. One would imagine a government hit would have a much lower profile.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Power transformers dont blow for 40 minutes constantly exploding like gun fire....
Id head on over to the direction you saw and heard the battle....its probably not going to reveal anything but you never know....it cant be far...
The other thing is it may have been a time anomally or something similar....you were hearing a long ago battle, maybe...did the area go through the civil war?revolutionary war?
Could be a battle anniversary? ghost battles and other strange anomies happen to places where many died traumatically, and the wraithlike soldiers can be seen occaisionally wandering around the area.....they are entities trapped in a time bubble of their own making.....its been seen else where.....

Funny you should say that cuz that was the first thing that came to my mind as well.
I don't know why out of all of the other explinations that came to my mind but it did.
That sure would be freaky as hell if that were the case though.

I mean, at some point the # is just getting TOO real.
If this whole 'other dimension' thing can keep people from getting a good nights sleep and knock out cell phone service as well as the power grid then I want to know who to complain to.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Im gonna through out the idea that maybe it was an animal that caused this event. say the animal connect to the live wire by bitting into it or making a connection somehow on the transformer causing the power to go out. If the wire was still live where it made the connection maybe it was getting fried which would possibly explain the gun fire sound you heard? Think of it like a bug zapper on a larger scale.

good luck woth finding out what it was

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Im gonna through out the idea that maybe it was an animal that caused this event. say the animal connect to the live wire by bitting into it or making a connection somehow on the transformer causing the power to go out. If the wire was still live where it made the connection maybe it was getting fried which would possibly explain the gun fire sound you heard? Think of it like a bug zapper on a larger scale.

good luck with finding out what it was

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

well... sounds like Jack Bauer is in your neighborhood...

or maybe it was an exercise from one of the military bases...??

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join