It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something very unnerving & strange happened last night. Please read!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

That was my point. In subjective tales, with no corroboration, bring the truth only. Approximates are, I don't know.

What would you like ? A written statement from his puppy ?

Honestly

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

Sounds to me its the case of parallel earths or parallel universes either trying to connect towards our own here or something is happening with the parallel universes.

Thread OP i have been feeling uneasy as of this as if something is going to happen, something.

Thread op may i ask what sounds did you hear?
military sounds? or people talking like as if they were in the city?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
There was a crazy thunder storm the night your talking about over in PA, barely any rain just loud thunder and some of the wildest lightning I've seen in a while. All the lightning came from one section of the sky and didn't move for the 45 mins I sat out and watched it. Looked like this was all happening pretty close to ground level, this was all in a westerly direction.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Sounds to me its the case of parallel earths or parallel universes either trying to connect towards our own here or something is happening with the parallel universes.

Thread OP i have been feeling uneasy as of this as if something is going to happen, something.

Thread op may i ask what sounds did you hear?
military sounds? or people talking like as if they were in the city?

You just described my favorite show Fringe.

The sounds were military in nature, that's my take. If anyone ever watched when we invaded Iraq the first time on TV, and you could hear all the anti aircraft fire, that's what it sounded like. If I had to make another comparison it would be New Years Eve on steroids. I don't know where the voices were coming from, whether it was neighbors or something else.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I have to agree with another poster, it sounds like the barrier is breaching. You can hear them now, through the barrier. There is a Vid out "Space Cables" www.youtube.com...
What is interesting is that in the Documentary "Moon Rising" they show the same thing in pictures that have been hidden, of the moon, mars, venus. And they pointed out the Egyptian Hieroglyphs showing the same structures as a "space elevator" in loose terms, a transport system.

We have been steadily rising in Vibratory rate, and it was known 30 years or more ago...(iridium experiments)..that when we hit a certain "magic number" rate in Vibrational rate our molecular structure alters naturally and things which were invisible to us, vibrating at that High rate alone, would then become visible. Hence the joke about the Denver Airport statue of the "Gargoyle in a Suit Case". The 'human body' in 'executive suits' who have been running things into the ground with war and thefts, are to become visible as their true nature.

We must now be hitting that high vibration. It would explain the sounds and other oddities that you mentioned as well as how they could actually now visibly see the 'cable' by the sun. This high vibratory rate, it over rides Electricity, it is at a higher freq. rate and is incompatible so it would blow out the electric grid. It would also explain why the ptb is so anxious to create mayhem before or on the 20th this month.

The old Hieroglyphs, show that the 'degree lines' are doorways in and out of this "domain", and the "East" Doorway is the "ENTRANCE of god" and the West doorway is the "Exit of Man"...not death, but some type of Exit system that is to take us back to freedom from tyranny.

Thank you for your post. This is very encouraging.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Wow, OP, it sounds like you had a night to remember! You sound like a totally logical, methodical guy, and that makes your post believable.

We live in interesting times.
Thanks for posting!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77I can hear people talking in the neighborhood but I don't know where it was coming from, so someone else heard it.

I know from this that something was not "as it seems" IE reality. Not to doubt something odd was up but something was not happening in this reality based off that

superhearing
. You would have seen neighbors, you would have heard their conversations, you would have seen them and unless you hate them all said something to them. Someone would have gotten a flashlight, you would have seen the flashlight, your neighbor you talked to would have not just let this drop so passingly. I dont know what happened but it sounds like a hallucination/shared hallucination on its face and the shared hallucination thing doesnt really happen.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Wow, this is odd.

The fact that your neighbor experienced it and the firefighter you spoke with indicates that there was a substantial amount of chatter on the radio about the even verifies that it happened and it wasn't some ultra-vivid dream that could have been confused as a real event.

Oddly enough, when I first read your post and before I had read any of the other replies, the first two things that struck me as a possibility were either "time/reality slip" or "government action."

The static you describe could certainly be a byproduct of a time/reality slip as any sort of weirdness dealing with this is likely to have a major effect on the magnetosphere, which would result in a static discharge and/or build up.

That your dog was agitated prior to any of the "main event" tells me that there was something happening before you noticed the more obvious portions of the experience.

Dogs have an incredibly keen sense of hearing and smell and can detect frequencies well beyond that of the human ear. Their olfactory sense is so keen that they can smell cancer in stages well before any known technology can detect it.

Your cell phone being out at the same time is another piece of the puzzle, did you try and access anything other than the phone application (web browser for example) and did/do you have a land line? I don't recall you mentioning this.

Regards the voices, could you tell if it was normal conversation or was it stressed/agitated in any way? Even though you cannot heard specific words, you can generally tell the difference between conversational dialogue and highly stressed situations, which if this were a government action, would certainly be stressful.

Did you brother experience anything other than a power outage? And have you spoken with anyone else to find out if they know how big of an area was covered by the outage?

Thank you for sharing your story and I look forward to finding out more.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Is it possible there was a police chase and the suspect vehicle hit an electric pole and then fled on foot. The down electric line could have been arcing causing the flashes and noise.

The helicopters may have been involved in a search for the suspect. Have you searched your local news sources?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
what nite was this again? im in west texas and had some strange happenings to me late wednesday night, early thursday morning. im more of the night breed so i sit outside to smoke cigarettes into the wee hours sometimes and not that anything that happened to me is similar to your story, except for the electricity. it sounded like an electric charge running through the air. i thought it may have been one of the many ac units in our apt complex on the fritz, but i couldnt locate it if it was. and it just felt strange out. different. like i said, im always out late and its usually business as usual, but i also live RIGHT next door to a military base, so maybe they were doing some sort of testing??? who knows. definitely some strange exciting times we're living in.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

I dont know if its secret warfare, black usa ops that 'couldnt ever' have happened, but today in Colorado a air force plane, 747 or something, flew extra close to the house shaking everything. Then there was a fighter jet doing rounds around the citys airspace. I think its AF psy ops trying to let us know to wake the F up! Fight for survial is real and may be coming...

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I would check with the power company on the blown transformer.

But.. the one part of your story that kinda jumps out at me was when you said the helicopter's came in AFTER.
If it was blown wouldn't they be looking for the source while it was going off to try and prevent a fire not just send in a team when it's over.

O another thing about the transformer blowing is it shouldn't knock out your phone and your electricity, should only be one or the other.

Did you notice whether the land line was workinig or not? Also I think you should talk to people in your neighbourhood and see if you can find out what type of helicopters they were. Someone maybe saw them and can identify. That would at least give you a direction to head in.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77
I'm not sure what forum to post this in, so I'll try The Gray Area. I'm am a level headed and logical thinking guy. What happened last night has got me unnerved and I don't get that way. All the events of last night are as they happened, with no exaggeration, and all times are approximate.

2:30am - I awake to my dog whining and acting strange, I also find that the power is off. So I get up to check on her and she is shaking. So I pick her up and grab a flashlight to inspect the breaker box. I flip the breaker but nothing happens and so I go to let her outside, but to my surprise all the power in the neighborhood is out.

2:45am - I grab my phone to call Entergy and all I get is a fast busy signal. Come to find out my phone as no service.....now I begin to wonder.

2:50am - I go back outside to see if any of the neighbors were out and about. I don't see anyone, but while I was out I noticed the air has a static charge to it, almost hair raising. I've never experienced anything like this before and don't know what to compare it to.

3:10am - I came back in to check my phone and I still have no service. So at this point even though things seem odd, I go lay back down in bed.

4:05am - This is where things start to get weird and my mind starts racing. I start to hear what sounds like anti weapon gun fire or almost as if a battle were taking place in the distance. I jump up and run to the front deck to listen and the sounds get more intense, echoing everywhere. During this I could hear faint booms that were different from the original sounds. All I can describe it as is like being in the middle of a battlefield. I can hear people talking in the neighborhood but I don't know where it was coming from, so someone else heard it. About 10 minutes into this I start seeing flashes of light in the sky coming from the East. At this point my adrenaline is pumping and I lose track of time. When all this starts to subside I look at my phone and 40 minutes have past, but it only seemed like maybe 15 or 20 minutes.

4:55am - The sounds have stopped and so have the flashes of light. Everything becomes eerily quiet and I can hear people moving about. I hang outside for maybe 10 more minutes and then decide all was over. I go back in and pick my pup up and she's stopped shaking, she's now acting normal. The lights and phone are still out though.

5:12am exactly - I hear multiple helicopters near by but can't locate them. They were coming and going for about 5 minutes until moving on. Things get back to normal.

So this is pretty much the end of all the events that occured and the power just recently came back on. My neighbor confirmed the events with me this morning, although he didn't see the flashes.

Also, my brother who lives 10 miles away also lost power and heard the helicopters when he got up. We called the power company and they said it was an 'unknown' reason for the outtage. I'm still trying to piece all this together and get more info.

So there you have it, as best as I can describe it all. I hope I didn't miss anything and if I have anything else to add I will update. At this point I am at a total loss as to what happened and I'm trying not to speculate.

I live in East Central, MS by the way. If anyone has anything they can add or help me figure out what went on please contribute. I'm trying to think logically about this and find a good answer.

Fire away!
edit on 18-5-2012 by chrismicha77 because: (no reason given)

I made this account to reply to your thread. I have experienced the exact same thing multiple times. I live out in the middle of florida, near the green swamp. The strange thing is, the swamps are eerily quiet during all of this. My cats were freaked out and hiding. Not hissing or anything, but legit terrified hiding. I have never seen fear in the eyes of my cats like when this happens.

I wish i knew what was going on.
edit on 19-5-2012 by NoWaitILied because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Great thread, OP. It's amusing to see the lengths some will go to in order to explain things like this. These explanations are always limited by the extent of our current knowledge. In other words, if we haven't discovered anti-gravity propulsion yet, for example, then anything displaying anti-gravity properties can only be explained by making unbelievable stretches of logic and keeping the explanation within our current level of knowledge. If we haven't discovered it, it doesn't exist, is basically what these "logical explanations" mean. As far as this incident is concerned, car chase, a crash and search by helicopter? Are they kidding? That is desperate. Until we are ready to suspend our prejudices against the unknown -- and are able to admit there is probably an infinite number of things we do not understand -- we will continue to hear "explanations" that are even more incredible and purely ridiculous than the most far-fetched theory.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77
I'm not sure what forum to post this in, so I'll try The Gray Area. I'm am a level headed and logical thinking guy. What happened last night has got me unnerved and I don't get that way. All the events of last night are as they happened, with no exaggeration, and all times are approximate.

2:30am - I awake to my dog whining and acting strange, I also find that the power is off. So I get up to check on her and she is shaking. So I pick her up and grab a flashlight to inspect the breaker box. I flip the breaker but nothing happens and so I go to let her outside, but to my surprise all the power in the neighborhood is out.

2:45am - I grab my phone to call Entergy and all I get is a fast busy signal. Come to find out my phone as no service.....now I begin to wonder.

2:50am - I go back outside to see if any of the neighbors were out and about. I don't see anyone, but while I was out I noticed the air has a static charge to it, almost hair raising. I've never experienced anything like this before and don't know what to compare it to.

3:10am - I came back in to check my phone and I still have no service. So at this point even though things seem odd, I go lay back down in bed.

4:05am - This is where things start to get weird and my mind starts racing. I start to hear what sounds like anti weapon gun fire or almost as if a battle were taking place in the distance. I jump up and run to the front deck to listen and the sounds get more intense, echoing everywhere. During this I could hear faint booms that were different from the original sounds. All I can describe it as is like being in the middle of a battlefield. I can hear people talking in the neighborhood but I don't know where it was coming from, so someone else heard it. About 10 minutes into this I start seeing flashes of light in the sky coming from the East. At this point my adrenaline is pumping and I lose track of time. When all this starts to subside I look at my phone and 40 minutes have past, but it only seemed like maybe 15 or 20 minutes.

4:55am - The sounds have stopped and so have the flashes of light. Everything becomes eerily quiet and I can hear people moving about. I hang outside for maybe 10 more minutes and then decide all was over. I go back in and pick my pup up and she's stopped shaking, she's now acting normal. The lights and phone are still out though.

5:12am exactly - I hear multiple helicopters near by but can't locate them. They were coming and going for about 5 minutes until moving on. Things get back to normal.

So this is pretty much the end of all the events that occured and the power just recently came back on. My neighbor confirmed the events with me this morning, although he didn't see the flashes.

Also, my brother who lives 10 miles away also lost power and heard the helicopters when he got up. We called the power company and they said it was an 'unknown' reason for the outtage. I'm still trying to piece all this together and get more info.

So there you have it, as best as I can describe it all. I hope I didn't miss anything and if I have anything else to add I will update. At this point I am at a total loss as to what happened and I'm trying not to speculate.

I live in East Central, MS by the way. If anyone has anything they can add or help me figure out what went on please contribute. I'm trying to think logically about this and find a good answer.

Fire away!
edit on 18-5-2012 by chrismicha77 because: (no reason given)

Thanks for sharing, it's nice to see I'm not the only one who experienced that. Although I didn't experience a blackout I heard sounds of battle in the distance and a rumbling sound that seemed to be rolling from one point of the horizon to the other. Such anomalies are not recent, they've been recorded throughout history. One wonders what they are.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
You should have recorded the sounds and flashing lights with your mobile phone.

I have never heard of this kind of thing but I have heard of time slips.

Might also be a alternate reality where the government and people collide. Interesting to say the least.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by thetruetruth719

for sure. i know very little about the black helicopter phenomena but on two separate occasions ive seen em hovering over the city in different locations. once flying in a group of three, and once just one lone blackhawk hovering over the interstate right next to my house. noone seems to care because this is an airforce town and i guess they come and go sometimes. im fairly new to this town(only a few years) and ive never seen these guys just cruising around the skys before in other cities ive lived in. you tend to get a sense of danger and intimidation when they're in your close proximity. but i guess im just not use to it.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jadedANDcynical

Looking about a bit in google earth, I find that to the ESE, there is a correctionsal facility:

It is about 6 miles away from Richland:

But I would imagine that if something were to have happened here, it would have made the local news. Have you looked in the local papers to see if there was anything odd reported, whether regarding this facility or otherwise?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jadedANDcynical

isn't that the mental institution whitfield? surely if it were an escaped loon or a prisoner it would have been all over the local news. then again, you might be onto something here. nevermind, you already covered the local news angle.
edit on 19-5-2012 by wondermost because: not paying attention

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77sounds like anti weapon gun fire or almost as if a battle were taking place in the distance. I jump up and run to the front deck to listen and the sounds get more intense, echoing everywhere. During this I could hear faint booms that were different from the original sounds. All I can describe it as is like being in the middle of a battlefield. I can hear people talking in the neighborhood but I don't know where it was coming from, so someone else heard it. About 10 minutes into this I start seeing flashes of light in the sky coming from the East.

"anti weapon gun fire"? Uhh, what? What does that even sound like? I hope you were in the military so that you have a real basis for even using such terminology and that this isn't some sci-fi movie turned real for you. Have you ever been in a battlefield? If you can't describe the noises, everyone here will be just stabbing in the dark as much as you seem to be.

The only thing sure here is the helicopters, and that you saw some flashing lights in the sky.

Neighbor "confirmed the events"? What events? Did he say he heard "anti weapon fun fire"? Be specific to what he claimed to have confirmed. Just helicopters?

Just sounds like to me the only real thing we can judge here is that the power was out, you heard helicopters, and saw flashes in the sky. So, let's just say may it was lightning responsible for both the power outage and the flashes, and the helicopters happened to be flying over for some reason we don't know. I can look out on any day of the week and be unable to say why helicopters are flying, though, so that's usually the case.

Don't see anything out of the ordinary here. As weird as it may have been for you, none of us can vouch for anything special happening. You were the only one there.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join