Something very unnerving & strange happened last night. Please read!!!

page: 4
157
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Great account by the OP and very concisely written.


I will definately be watching this thread , because even though I live in the UK , I have a theory about this , but I would like to keep it for later .

Good luck with the searches guys


S+F




posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000
 


Very cool site...thanks for sharing



posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77
 


Does your brother live 10 or 14 miles away?
You've posted both.



posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Hmm interesting . Keep us updated , sounds like a battle between extra dimensional beings.



posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Did your firefighter neighbor and your brother experience the static charge in the air like you did? That seems to be the real intriguing part of your story. Like someone else said, that usually means a lightning strike is going to happen close by. I remember one power line in our alley got hit by a lightning strike, the air was "tingly" from what I remember. Then a weird burnt o zoning kind of smell afterwards.



posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
40mins of transformer exploding..........easy....I have seen a newer style one go for a little over two hours. The old ones (before the banning of dioxins) have been know to bubble/burn for a few days as the older electrolytes were more stable around heat.

Energy companies have usually have several helicopters they use for checking the power lines.

The helicopters are fitted with thermal imaging cameras which are used to detect weak points in the power lines......called "Hot spots" due to their temperature signature.


Here is an old video from the UK on the thermal imagers used by power companies...note that this is a few years old now and the thermal imaging technique is in wide use.
edit on 18/5/2012 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I hate doing this... Tell me I am wrong? Something about the timeline of events (which is very precise) made me wonder...

I am assuming (ass/u/me) that his computer was down with the phone and power. The specific times for events like 2:50, 2:55, 3:10: did he write those down in the dark with a pencil? Adding notes for what was happening? Or just later from memory? Seems quite specific but at same time claims to "lose track of time" as well. Just wondering...

...about that.

Adding specific times is of course a tried and true way to impose officialdom to a story? Like "Friday, May 18th 9:04 PM" Power out. Dog frightened , etc. If he was sleepy and fumbling in the dark, how did he arrive at the times so precisely? You guys get it? Then next day he writes this up and adds the times from memory when he should be saying, "I don't recall exactly what time it was but I remember fumbling for a flashlight and trying to reset the breaker." So he makes up a time. What else did he make up? Just calling it the way I sawer it.

Edit: Oh, and that part of missing time when he heard "anti weapon gun fire" (anti weapon guns?) and a battle was the twenty or so minutes of lost time that he was asleep dreaming . Then he wakes up and continues the precise time line? Okay...
edit on 18-5-2012 by intrptr because: additional...



posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by will615
reply to post by chrismicha77
 


Does your brother live 10 or 14 miles away?
You've posted both.


I said 10 because that's what I thought it was, until I actually looked up the distance. Google distance from Richland, MS to Byram, MS. If you're questioning the authenticity of what occured because of an error, then say it.



posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Police attack on a meth lab?



posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil
Did your firefighter neighbor and your brother experience the static charge in the air like you did? That seems to be the real intriguing part of your story. Like someone else said, that usually means a lightning strike is going to happen close by. I remember one power line in our alley got hit by a lightning strike, the air was "tingly" from what I remember. Then a weird burnt o zoning kind of smell afterwards.



Good question and a question I should have thought about asking them. I'm not saying it wasn't any kind of electrical storm or lightning, but I've been through many living in the South, and don't ever recall anything of this nature.



posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin
40mins of transformer exploding..........easy....I have seen a newer style one go for a little over two hours. The old ones (before the banning of dioxins) have been know to bubble/burn for a few days as the older electrolytes were more stable around heat.

Energy companies have usually have several helicopters they use for checking the power lines.

The helicopters are fitted with thermal imaging cameras which are used to detect weak points in the power lines......called "Hot spots" due to their temperature signature.


Here is an old video from the UK on the thermal imagers used by power companies...note that this is a few years old now and the thermal imaging technique is in wide use.
edit on 18/5/2012 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)


Cool....we may have a winner!



posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
When you said your phone was not working, was it a mobile or land line? If it was your land line, the Central office should have been on battery back-up, this usally last for at least 12hrs, did you notice if you had running water?



posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
I hate doing this... Tell me I am wrong? Something about the timeline of events (which is very precise) made me wonder...

I am assuming (ass/u/me) that his computer was down with the phone and power. The specific times for events like 2:50, 2:55, 3:10: did he write those down in the dark with a pencil? Adding notes for what was happening? Or just later from memory? Seems quite specific but at same time claims to "lose track of time" as well. Just wondering...

...about that.

Adding specific times is of course a tried and true way to impose officialdom to a story? Like "Friday, May 18th 9:04 PM" Power out. Dog frightened , etc. If he was sleepy and fumbling in the dark, how did he arrive at the times so precisely? You guys get it? Then next day he writes this up and adds the times from memory when he should be saying, "I don't recall exactly what time it was but I remember fumbling for a flashlight and trying to reset the breaker." So he makes up a time. What else did he make up? Just calling it the way I sawer it.

Edit: Oh, and that part of missing time when he heard "anti weapon gun fire" (anti weapon guns?) and a battle was the twenty or so minutes of lost time that he was asleep dreaming . Then he wakes up and continues the precise time line? Okay...
edit on 18-5-2012 by intrptr because: additional...


I'm going to "assume" you read the post and understood it. So you would have seen in the beginning where I state that these times are approximate and not concrete. By putting in timelines it gives you a feel of the length of time this all took place, but obviously you have a problem with it. Next time I'll be sure to just give you the bare minimum, so then you can ask for more detail.

Feel free to pick it apart some more!



posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by gibblets
When you said your phone was not working, was it a mobile or land line? If it was your land line, the Central office should have been on battery back-up, this usally last for at least 12hrs, did you notice if you had running water?


It was a smart phone and yeah the water was running okay.



posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by JAY1980
 


Thank you for your thoughts on what it could have been. I've heard everything from an electrical storm to just a dream, so I'm more confused than I was. I don't know what the static was from, but it was like slidding your shoes on an indoor carpet in the winter time.



posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophetboy12
What color were the flashes of light. Were they multi-colored, bright and full of blue and green hues?


From what I could tell they were just white, a little off white.



posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77
 


Fire away!
edit on 18-5-2012 by chrismicha77 because: (no reason given)

Well you did say fire away... Sorry I see that you mentioned times were approximate. Approximately true?
That was my point. In subjective tales, with no corroboration, bring the truth only. Approximates are, I don't know.

Land phone in your house was a "walk around"? That would explain fast busy signal. Power out to base.

Why the edit?



posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by chrismicha77
 


Fire away!
edit on 18-5-2012 by chrismicha77 because: (no reason given)

Well you did say fire away... Sorry I see that you mentioned times were approximate. Approximately true?
That was my point. In subjective tales, with no corroboration, bring the truth only. Approximates are, I don't know.

Land phone in your house was a "walk around"? That would explain fast busy signal. Power out to base.

Why the edit?


Again, obviously you didn't read and retain the information provided. Petty to knit pick apart a post that is trying to give specifics, to each his own.

Who said anything about a land phone? I didn't, that's what happens when you scan a post and let your brain fill in the blanks.

Why the edit? Because it needed editing. Paranoid much?



posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by dawnprince
Great account by the OP and very concisely written.


I will definately be watching this thread , because even though I live in the UK , I have a theory about this , but I would like to keep it for later .

Good luck with the searches guys


S+F


Looking forward to hearing it.



posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I'm still sticking with meth lab blew the transformer and the police moved in, there was a shootout and they were arrested. See if there's news of a big drug bust in a few days in your local news.






top topics



 
157
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join