It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something very unnerving & strange happened last night. Please read!!!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

i live in hurley misssippi i had something simular happen our booger light went out u know spot light in the yard and i heard load banging sounds i thought the us had a damn war going on i have two houses one in hurley ms the other in george county ms all kinds of crazy stuff happens in lucedale ive seen rockets launch the size of cars a total of 5 5 difrent times theyre is no base near lucedale and ive never heard anyone else speak about them so weird but it was real dark in hurley when this happend it was like 3 months ago i heard a 223 definately crack off in the distance it was a supersonic riffle crack sounded like ar15 i know my guns anyways i was like wtf my dobermann was running all around and barking no one else in the neighboor hood seemed to be up i ran and locked and loaded 4 diff fire arms i thought theyre was a take over hapining paranoia hit me like crazy i finnaly fel asleep and no one else heard the sounds i allso heard a weird sucking sound in the sky the other day kinda like the crazy sounds people post are like a jet flying low but it lasted 3 hours around 5.00am it was over but it wasnt as loud as on the videos dont know what it was my name is christopher michael i saw ur sn says chris micha i was like i wonder if thats for christopher michael what a coincedence

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Any more news on what it may have been? Has there been any "official statement" of any kind?
Hope tonight goes more smoothly for ya!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

ive seen hundreds of ufos in hurley at night unidentified flying objects some looked possible alien but some just weird theyre is a military base called camp shelby near hattisburg if u live near theyre one of the biggest alien abductions in the usa happend i pascagoula ms my dad knew the guys hickson n parker

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I'm not very far from there, in crystal springs, MS. There have been some strange things going on in the last few weeks. Fema vehicles I haven't seen before, heavy military vehicles around town that I haven't noticed in the past.

Two nights ago around midnight, a jet engined small airplane flew over only a few hundred feet above the treetops and from the sound of it was throttling down. There is no place to land here, no airport within 30 miles. Me and my friend were at the fuel station by the interstate off of exit 72 on our bikes. We both swore it was about to crash, so we hopped on I55 south real quick and hauled tail trying to catch it. We couldn't see it though, it was headed south west, and we were headed south. But it dropped below the tree line.

I tried to google plane crash around here the next day but came up with nothing...

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77
Clear skies over the whole state, it wasn't thunder or lightning. Thunder doesn't sound like constant rapid gunfire for 40 minutes. The flashes of light were like a strobe light that was being turned off & on.

Well, for me you have described two things I have personally experienced.

When my contact come into this reality, the Angelics, you will often see a flash in sky. This I BELIEVE is inter-dimensional transport, into this dimension. Now, I have checked some time ago, and many BIGFOOT sightings, this happen, a bright flash and they are gone, so I suspect that they are in fact dimensional travellers, that come into this dimension. Maybe humans have lost this ability, I dunno.

However those flashes sound to me like dimensional transport, because.....

The second thing. You said that the air was static feeling. Well you will get like a electrified static field, and even with a snap crackle pop, if a portal is trying to be opened. This happened to me one, a group from Sirus A was coming through this reality, and ended up trying to open a portal when I was meditation in the woods. And what you describe is exactly this, and the energy feels like a FRESH feeling, with thousands of pin pricks on skin.

So possibly this was a major event with ET involvement, similar to the Chinese incident that rumor has it dissappeared a town, and for all we know it had time implications. In fact, that also might be it, in that your area somehow crossed with a FUTURE EVENT, that disrupts the timelines back to the time you experienced it.

All I can tell you, is that I am waiting any moment for the arrival of the Orions to clean this place uhp, you might be experiencing a forshadowing of these arrival with weapons that bridged time and space. I sincerely hope not.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by slowsupra
I'm not very far from there, in crystal springs, MS. There have been some strange things going on in the last few weeks. Fema vehicles I haven't seen before, heavy military vehicles around town that I haven't noticed in the past.

Two nights ago around midnight, a jet engined small airplane flew over only a few hundred feet above the treetops and from the sound of it was throttling down. There is no place to land here, no airport within 30 miles. Me and my friend were at the fuel station by the interstate off of exit 72 on our bikes. We both swore it was about to crash, so we hopped on I55 south real quick and hauled tail trying to catch it. We couldn't see it though, it was headed south west, and we were headed south. But it dropped below the tree line.

I tried to google plane crash around here the next day but came up with nothing...

Any chance of a "secret" base or newly built secret base around there?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Not sure. I wouldn't think so, as this town is so small and there is nothing really here. Of course, that could be plenty of reason to have it here. The area it was headed to was all country, just forest. The plane was all black or dark grey maybe, twin jet engines.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
This is where it was headed, but very very low.

We were at the fuel station at the junction of 27 and I55

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Not sure. I wouldn't think so, as this town is so small and there is nothing really here. Of course, that could be plenty of reason to have it here. The area it was headed to was all country, just forest. The plane was all black or dark grey maybe, twin jet engines.

They do like remote places so there aren't as many witnesses. Be careful if you go exploring, they don't like being "found"!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Oh, if I get a free day, I'm hoping on the dual sport and doing some riding

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Oh, if I get a free day, I'm hoping on the dual sport and doing some riding

Definitely let us know... and definitely be careful!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Chris

Any vast public hunting land or large acreage of farm land nearby?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Okay so here is something that is odd for around here. Just a few minutes ago a low flying jet flew over the house, not a jet airliner but a military jet. This is the third time this has happened today. The first time was about 11:00am when I was leaving to go get my son, the second time was around 2pm something while we were at the park, now it happens again. All times they were really low and you had to hold your ears it was so loud.

I've checked online for anything that might explain why, but I don't see any air shows or drills being held. I may be just over reacting but I've never seen any around here in 5 years.

With everything that has happened, now this, my mind is running wild.

Any ideas?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Sounds to me its the case of parallel earths or parallel universes either trying to connect towards our own here or something is happening with the parallel universes.
that was my first thought. I have had some of these parallels lately (I've been skipping across timelines, or those around me are) and it's been on my mind a lot is why. I think we are going to have more collapse of "probability" the closer we get to the 'attractor at the end of time'.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Okay so here is something that is odd for around here. Just a few minutes ago a low flying jet flew over the house, not a jet airliner but a military jet. This is the third time this has happened today. The first time was about 11:00am when I was leaving to go get my son, the second time was around 2pm something while we were at the park, now it happens again. All times they were really low and you had to hold your ears it was so loud.

I've checked online for anything that might explain why, but I don't see any air shows or drills being held. I may be just over reacting but I've never seen any around here in 5 years.

With everything that has happened, now this, my mind is running wild.

Any ideas?

Something weird is definitely going on where you are! I still hesitate on the UFOs and paranormal until all the other stuff is ruled out. The secret military base idea is my choice at the moment. Living humans are messed up enough without all the other factors added in! ... won't rule them out of course, maybe it's "wishful thinking" on my part since part of me, way down deep, kinda believes in them.
Keep us informed Please!

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I too live in your area but unfortunately I didn't go outside that morning..I stayed up all night but never stepped outside. No loss of power though, and didn't hear any strange sounds. Could it have been NAS perhaps? I mean, that doesn't explain the loss of power and all but maybe some sounds. I'll keep my ears open for any info or future happenings
edit on 21-5-2012 by Gumerk because: clarification

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Will do!! I hope the people who posted in this thread see my lastest post on this. Going to bed now, my brain hurts, but if I hear of anything I will update.

Thanks!

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gumerk
I too live in your area but unfortunately I was didn't go outside that morning..I stayed up all night but never stepped outside. No loss of power though, and didn't hear any strange sounds. Could it have been NAS perhaps? I mean, that doesn't explain the loss of power and all but maybe some sounds. I'll keep my ears open for any info or future happenings.

How close to this area do you live? I really wish I could find someone on here who could cooberate my experience.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Any chance of a "secret" base or newly built secret base around there?

No new bases I know of BUT, there is the Coal Plant being built in Kemper County. That is the biggest project we have going locally I know of, and involves some underground work.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gumerk
I too live in your area but unfortunately I was didn't go outside that morning..I stayed up all night but never stepped outside. No loss of power though, and didn't hear any strange sounds. Could it have been NAS perhaps? I mean, that doesn't explain the loss of power and all but maybe some sounds. I'll keep my ears open for any info or future happenings.

How close to this area do you live? I really wish I could find someone on here who could cooberate my experience.

Meridian area, yah I wouldn't mind keeping a look out myself bud. I had some strange sightings with dancing lights not too long ago.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join