It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something very unnerving & strange happened last night. Please read!!!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
checked www.ufostalker.com, no reports in mississippi on the 18th or around that date

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
To author of thread.
Look here on ats for theme where some guy post predictions revealed by dreams long time ago.
Thread is new.
There are some pictures with date it not look fancy.
Maybe related, just a guess

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
If this is an actual event, as reported .... not "a dream", there are a few things that can be said.

Perhaps the FBI put out electricity, to make a raid somewhere, but you can rule out that they fired any EMP. Because if they'd fire an EMP, you'd cell phone would be dead.

The reason your hair is on edge, "maybe" because you heard some of these sounds through your dream state, and an intervention to make you wake up, caused this "eerie" feeling. Could it have been the same eerie feeling, you have when you have "the feeling of the unknown"? Your skin crawls, kinda feeling?

If that is the case, I'd go, as many have suggested, into the direction you think you heard the cracking noises to see what is there. If not, perhaps it was an electrical storm ... a plasma discharge of some kind (that's also known as a lightning), but that should leave the air thick, and heavy sorta.

Did you go into the direction of the sounds, did you see anything?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by pavil

No problem, didn't know that was possible. Although I have heard a transformer explode before, and it sounded like a bomb going off.
edit on 21-5-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by darkbake

In the big scheme of things which is more likely ?

Hmm... probably some third possibility I think

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
A lot of weird stuff has beening happening. The other day me and my cousin were walking to our friends house it was late. around 1 am. And I Look up and ask? what in the hell is that? A flying formation of I suppose was fighter jets went over,. THere isnt an AIRFORCE BASE FOR 100"s of miles from here I live in Arkansas. It was just really stange you could see there lights I know Commerical don't fly in darn patterns.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
This is a long shot, and it wouldn't explain the power and cell phone, but maybe someone was filming a movie somewhere nearby.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
This doesn't really have much to do with this thread necessarily, but it is unusual activity for this area.

We live in Eastern KY and the nearest military base is Ft. Campbell, 291 miles from here. Lately (over the past few months) there have been quite a few military helicopters flying around this area. A few weeks ago I saw six Chinooks, I have seen Black Hawks and the other day when we were in the garden putting out some plants an unmarked black Apache flew over, quite low. It circled around, banked hard to the left and then flew over the tree line and was gone.

There is a National Guard Base near by but they are Engineers.
edit on 21-5-2012 by wevebeenassimilated because: added detail

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I belong to a part of the government with the task of monitoring and correcting false information on this website.

Do not worry all of these events can be explained. No military was in the area at the time of these events. The idea of it being aliens is irrational. There was a simple problem with the power grid that is all you need to know.

Remember there is the freedom of information but the goverment is watching what you say.

PLEHDEENI

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

(Reuters) - Inmates seized control of a privately owned prison in Mississippi on Sunday after riots broke out, and a guard was killed in the chaos in the low security facility, authorities said.

Adams County Coroner James Lee said the 23-year-old guard died of blunt trauma to the head during the riot at the Adams County Correctional Center, a privately owned prison that houses mostly illegal immigrants for the Federal Bureau of Prisons.

"This is an ongoing riot that still has not been rectified because the prisoners are in still in charge of the prison," Lee said, speaking at around 9 p.m. local time.

The disturbance in the 2,567-bed prison began on Sunday afternoon inside the facility in Natchez, Mississippi, the Corrections Corporation of America, which owns the prison, said in a statement.

Photographs of the scene showed white smoke lingering above the prison yard. The Natchez Democrat newspaper said a SWAT team was stationed outside the prison and, at one point, prisoners lit a fire.

The paper quoted Adams County Sheriff Chuck Mayfield as saying eight prison employees remained in the prison and authorities were working to get them out.

"I personally saw the fire start outside the prison but within the fences. ... It looked like they launched tear gas," local resident Sessions Vestal, who lives about a mile down the road from the prison, told Reuters.

Five prison employees and an inmate were injured and sent to a hospital outside the facility. Most of the prison's inmates are illegal immigrants from Mexico. Many were arrested on drug-related charges and awaiting deportation.

The company that owns the prison deployed several special response teams - both from that facility and from others it owns - to quell the riot while state and local law enforcement agencies secured the outside perimeter, the statement said.

"The disturbance is contained within the secure perimeter of the facility, with no threat to public safety," it added.

There was no immediate word on what sparked the riot.

(Reporting by Karen Brooks in Austin, Texas and Emily Le Coz in Tupelo, Miss.; Editing by Cynthia Johnston and Stacey Joyce)

Do you live near this place? Maybe started sooner than reported?
On page 5 of this post there is a prison is this it?
How about the Mexican cartels wanted someone out and knocked out power first? Government came had firefight? But didn't regain control? Still not under control no way to tell if anyone got out? Government doesn't want us to know cartels can come here use our guns given to them in "fast & furious" to attack us and take their people back?
If that place is near you I would put a small amount of money on that bet.
Mexico has pretty good media black out already in place, right?
edit on 21-5-2012 by donlashway because: (no reason given)

Choppers used by Mexicans, law enforcement and private prison? The jets you saw Sunday looking for said Mexican choppers?
All sounds possible if that place is near you?
edit on 21-5-2012 by donlashway because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Visiting ESB
Great thread, OP. It's amusing to see the lengths some will go to in order to explain things like this. These explanations are always limited by the extent of our current knowledge. In other words, if we haven't discovered anti-gravity propulsion yet, for example, then anything displaying anti-gravity properties can only be explained by making unbelievable stretches of logic and keeping the explanation within our current level of knowledge. If we haven't discovered it, it doesn't exist, is basically what these "logical explanations" mean. As far as this incident is concerned, car chase, a crash and search by helicopter? Are they kidding? That is desperate. Until we are ready to suspend our prejudices against the unknown -- and are able to admit there is probably an infinite number of things we do not understand -- we will continue to hear "explanations" that are even more incredible and purely ridiculous than the most far-fetched theory.

"Great thread, OP. It's amusing to see the lengths some will go to in order to explain things like this."

Yes, it is amusing to watch people with opinions like this. Very light education, full entrainment to propaganda, and always ready to use ridicule and pseudo science as their 'proof' of why their propaganda is correct.
FYI, "Anti-gravity" is a misnomer. It was found and demonstrated at the Worlds Fair in 1908, and captured on the first Film camera--which was also being demonstrated at that Fair. The man had a device, smaller than today's 'remote' tv controllers, that emitted an electronic frequency via a wire to a steel shell used for missiles and floated it. He explained it was from Keely's work with Sympathetic Vibration, and that all we needed to do next, was to find a way to supply air tanks and we could go to the moon. If you want to know about 'anti-gravity' - please lets have a discussion! We could talk for hours about Negative and Positive Ion propulsion, North and South Magnetic Fields, and their fuel source the Sun.

It is very sad what the papacy has knowingly done to us. You have quite simply been lied to and are still basing science on erroneous information. Everything in the public is based on 'flat earth' science. That is why one of the NASA interviews on the documentary "Moon Rising" stated that Nasa didn't lie about one thing, the lied about EVERYTHING.

The Esoteric Law is that there may only be contact with the Subconscious. This is why it was known that the 'Subconscious Knock' is 'Fair' contact. You were to choose Service to Self or Service to Other and this is who you 'call' to yourself when you think in your own mind about these things-choices. Those whom are called "Fallen" were in breach of the law for making physical contact--the EL ARE WHOM ARE CALLED THE 'GREYS'... (hebrew) 'AZAZ-EL' was renamed by his Coven Papal to 'ARCHANG-EL MICHA-EL'; he has other names in other lands.(egyptian) "Baphomet" when he created the Coven Caesar;(babylonian) "Massawa the great architect god" of his Coven the Freemasons; (sumerian) Marduke the "Horned god" of his Coven Wicca...

They are the offspring race of SET(egyptian name) who is the Leviathan Class Serpent of the Abyss. (Sumerian) "An" (Apsu/Annu) is the Father of the Branch of Reptiles with his sister wife Tiamatt. Reptiles do not breed like Mammalian man. Adam and Eve are the Parent Branch of Mankind's races. The El enter our domain, on the 33rd Degree line. Look up Dee's translation of the Necronomicon. Inanna who was the Babylonian Slave queen Selene is renamed "Magdalene" by the Papal, she created that Coven with Azazel. It is the El who were the "Whore of Babylon", not just for the hybrid experiments with man and the creation of Apis bull to Ba-el and Giligemesh..but for the creation of the Nephilheim--which does NOT mean 'offspring'. "Bible" is "By-B-El" and they altered all the pagan rituals of Azazel - for the specific purpose of getting you to worship THEIR Branch Father--SET. All Covens were renamed "religions" and all are known as Snake Worship--even Buddha.
As Selene (greek Arsinoe II) Inanna was the worst known pedophile and used children as human sacrifice. Inanna is Queen of the race of bird tribes called "Moloch" and that is what all the 'owls' in the Egyptian glyphs are, and this is who was portrayed as the Sumerian speaking race in the "Fourth Kind"; in Briton they are called the "owlman of Cornwall". This is why it is said that "Lilith" eats children...their particular food source.

There are three domains and the Abyss. Heaven, and below that--the Creation with all the Worlds that the Divine Couple Adam and Eve, gave Life to. And below that is the separating 'space' called the "Abyss" and then the Underworld. SET's path is the Left hand path--sociopaths; they are not a part of the Divine and may not go Up with Humanity. This is why the El deceive, they are losing their food source.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Hi, I only read the first four pages, this thread is kinda long. When the power company told you the cause of the outage was 'unknown", that apparently wasn't true. If it's been repaired and back on, then they know what they had to repair and what was wrong with it, yes?

I would call them again, and ask for a supervisor's supervisor until you get an acceptable explanation.

ETA: OP wrote:

I spoke with my stepdad today and he works for Entergy. He says that there was no powerstation that had issues, he says they do not know the cause of the outage. A crew was called into work to address the issue, by the time they got on the road, the lights came back on. They're still looking into the problem as far as he knows.

I went back and saw the above post. So the power went out spontaneously, and came back on spontaneously. Too bizarre. Do you have a local newspaper? I wonder if they would like to do a little investigative reporting?
Why not give them a call. When they pick up, ask for the "newsroom", and talk to one of the reporters. They are curious as cats, usually, and always looking for something interesting to write about.

edit on 5/21/2012 by BellaSabre because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I was suprised to see this thread, it had a few similar details to it that reminded me of a dream I had, that to this day has troubled me.
In my dream, I was by my car at night when the power went out, I recall looking to the sky and seeing the lights of a cesna aircraft and hearing its motor, I was north of minneapolis about 10 miles, I began to see flashes in the distance, very bright white, the feeling was so surreal, it was summer time and I did feel a static in the air, very quiet for a metro area.
As soon as the flashes occured everyone ran inside their homes, my family was there and we all huddled in some unknown split level house in the lower level, as soon as I got down stairs I noticed the windows where open, my family where taking their place, it was like they knew they had to brace for something, I was still confused.
I looked at the window facing north toward minneapolis and the drape began to lift from the wind, I felt a huge blast of air in my face. I remember crouching down.
The feeling I felt, I learned later could only be felt by exteme pressure changes. In my dream the wind rushed like crazy, the pressure increased insanely and I recall hearing my family scream while I covered my eyes to keep them from bursting, massive pressure was felt by my whole body, in my dream I died......I woke up, my heart pounding. The craziest dream I ever had. I learned later that the pressure and pain I felt could be felt in a Atomic bomb detonation. I have no idea about any knowledge concering anything nuclear and I was shocked that I would dream this dream. Alot of the surrounding enviroment of the Op's was just like mine, but mine was a dream.
edit on 21-5-2012 by imagineering because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
YellowRose

Is it true that you mission here averages seven years?... at which time you are replaced?

BTW - your breakdown / timetable of names & events is incredible.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by wevebeenassimilated
This doesn't really have much to do with this thread necessarily, but it is unusual activity for this area.

We live in Eastern KY and the nearest military base is Ft. Campbell, 291 miles from here. Lately (over the past few months) there have been quite a few military helicopters flying around this area. A few weeks ago I saw six Chinooks, I have seen Black Hawks and the other day when we were in the garden putting out some plants an unmarked black Apache flew over, quite low. It circled around, banked hard to the left and then flew over the tree line and was gone.

There is a National Guard Base near by but they are Engineers.
edit on 21-5-2012 by wevebeenassimilated because: added detail

Howdy neighbor! Around MSU here

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by chrismicha77

It sounds to me like you where caught in an electrical storm. They dont just happen when it rains. If your hair stands up it means you are in danger of being struck by lightening...

That might explain the flashes. Thunder can make real funky noises too... The copters may have been checking for damage to the lines of something....

When I was 15 I was fishing in northern Wisconsin with my dad. We were about a mile from shore in a 18ft aluminum boat. We could see a storm rolling in but it looked like it was still a long way away and after driving 4 hours we didn't want to quit so soon, so we stayed out.

About 15 minutes later our lines came out of the water and were arching from the tips of our rods down to the water, our hair started standing up too. It took my dad about 10 seconds to realize what was happening and he just started yanking on the outboard rope yelling at me to pull the anchor. I started reeling in one of my rods and he screamed "forget the rods, we have to go NOW". As I pulled on the anchor rope the outboard started and he pinned the throttle. As we shot across the lake dragging the anchor at 40 knots i was looking back at our old spot and a lightning bolt hit the water right where we had been.

Even from about 100 yards away the bolt was felt by us in the boat, and all 4 rods had the line cut.

Lightning is funny stuff, that storm was still 70 miles away at the time.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
i've been reading & reading but never posting. but now i have to. a possible senario that i've not read about anywhere even once yet. surpised nobody has mentioned it. obama backing OUT support for isreal AFTER isreal attacks iran. that would send the christian right ballistic. and the christian right is VERY armed. then later add the fake assassination attempt on obama that i DID read about somewhere earlier. it would be easily blamed on the christian right or white supremists. it would be easily believed by the masses. and then black americans would riot. all that together would be more than enough for martial law.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join