It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something very unnerving & strange happened last night. Please read!!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Just to add my two cents. I say listen, is it possible it could be imagined? perhaps but if we go by the OP his neighbor validated the event to an extent. So with the assumption he is truthful..... Is it a war drill? again I would say possibly. Why you ask? because the NATO summit and these bozos running the planet love to play with new toys. Of course your not going to do that in Chicago during preparations. It is my understanding they have brought noise cannons to Chicago as well. Not to mention ghosting a few protest organizers just before the event. That said, if it was a drill they typically share that in advance to the community as to have a working relationship with them so they can do so again in the future. In this case, however, I'd imagine they don't give a #.

Or the third possibility could simply be ascension. Like it or not the world is vibrating at a higher level now then ever before. You as well if you are on this site searching for answers. You can search here all you want but if you want the truth you only need to look within. Don't believe me? Try it and I mean really try it. Before you go to bed close you eyes relax and listen. There is a humming that has increased in intensity monthly and yearly and sometimes it varies in pitch and tone. When you think about something out of the blue doesn't it seem to come to fruition more often now? Heightened intuition. When your going about you're daily life try to be more mindful of the little variances in your periphery. If you do I promise you will notice various flashes like micro-shooting stars. Not just outdoors but indoors as well. The flashes will vary in color and size and shoot off in different directions. You might also notice things that may appear like dust particles yet behave in a completely different manner. And that's just the start .......anyways I digress. I bring this up only because I wasn't there to experience what the OP experienced but I have experienced plenty of the past few years most especially this year alone.

The world and humanity is changing in a fundamental way. You can see through all the protest movements around the world, i mean come on, even the US is expecting a WAR in Chicago this weekend. Forces from many major cities and the National Guard. They are acutely aware that the populous is already deconstructing this facade that was built around them. Funny thing is most of the populous don't even realize it themselves.

Stay Sacred my friends.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

I dont know if anybody asked this but if you could not call anybody at that time because no service,still you could have been record with it.

So why not taking pictures or videos or record sounds with it?
I believe that your story happened i just dont understand why you didnt tried to save some evidence.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

East Central MS you say? Near Camp Shelby maybe? I am on the gulf coast of AL and our cable went out for the entire day, but we still had phone and internet.
Too weird, I will keep a lookout and ask around.
Thanks for posting.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I have had a horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach all week. I doubt it's related but usually when I feel this way, bad stuff happens.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
OP had a phone with him. I hope that he took a video of what happened at that time so that we can hear this sound that he is talking about.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker
OP had a phone with him. I hope that he took a video of what happened at that time so that we can hear this sound that he is talking about.

I agree with this guy, In a moment of fear and/or panic it is understandable that one may not first think to record, but an avid poster on a site that is so big on having proof who had at least 40 min with phone on hand..... c'mon. Good story though and got a lot of Stars and Flags.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Sounds spooky. Can you get with your brother to triangulate where the noises and flashes came from? Go to his house and get the direction and some sort of landmark from there, then obtain a dead reckoned landmark for the direction from your place. Go to google satellite, find those landmarks and sightlines from both locations. Where they converge is where your event happened. relatively.

I'll keep up with this one. Sounds like a raid on a militia (or raw milk drinking family) to me. Check with local gunshops to see if they have any info as well.

link   
Geez everyone, calm down. The sky isn't falling yet. If lightning storms (with thunder) knock out the power, scaring you and the dog that much, were going to have to take away your ATS privileges. Those people imagine anything.

Hush little baby now don't you cry,
Lightning flashes fill the sky.
Noise of thunder sounds like a drum,
Knocking out all your appliance fun.

You and the dog snuggle in bed,
soon the storm will pass overhead.
If per chance you have bad dreams.
ATS will fill your head with schemes.

link   
If your electronics worked after the event, then it wasnt EMP, You could have experienced an unusual electrical storm of sorts and the gubbement thought it was probably terrorists or something.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by dawnprince
reply to post by intrptr

That was my point. In subjective tales, with no corroboration, bring the truth only. Approximates are, I don't know.

What would you like ? A written statement from his puppy ?

Honestly

Might as well go with that too. After all the other imaginary fairy tales on here about a stormy night, that should fit right in.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Dammit itrptr!!! You made me sing that! Now it's programmed in my head for the day! ARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!
grumble grumble snort (hooks electrodes to skull)

edit on 19-5-2012 by wirefly because: added icon

edit on 19-5-2012 by wirefly because: speling

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
You should have gone to the place where it was happening while it was happening. Now we will never know... All that you will get here is speculation...

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

If you've already answered this earlier in the thread, my apologies.

You mentioned your dog early in the story. Can you tell us about his normal behavior? Is he normally that fearful with any other phenomena?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Hahaha...Karen, deep south, we don't get very dry air here...

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
By the way. Everyone wave and say hello to the NSA!!
Hi Guys! Welcome to the thread. Have a nice day!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I had a dream last night that aliens installed a force shield in my car and my remote control connected with my car could summon forth a large mother ship for additional protection and it was several miles across. Basically it would make a humming sound if someone threatened my car and appear directly above but take up the entire sky. Power outages on the ground might result due to electromagnetic interference. If someone persisted attacking my car, the mother ship would take care of the problem and clean up any remaining traces of the attacker. I thought that was a strange dream and then I wake up and see this thread. One problem was where do you park something like that during the day? I guess you could park it in some small Mississippi town somewhere during the night so not too many people notice.

There's probably a more logical explanation. However I thought my dream I had last night fit this thread a bit.

I guess another far out explanation would be a giant ship was parked in the sky and it created a huge electromagnetic interference problem knocking out power in the immediate area. It could be a top secret ship belonging to the US government so you would never hear the truth.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Weird story, well told and very bizarre.

I have no experience in this field, but I do have one obvious question:

You had a smart phone without service, but it still had a camera/video feature, right?
My first reaction (ok more than likely my 2nd or 3rd) would be to try and record the flashes or sounds.

You still get S+F regardless for sharing this with us.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

One problem was where do you park something like that during the day? I guess you could park it in some small Mississippi town somewhere during the night so not too many people notice.

That was funny. Those big ships that people report seeing sometimes? They usually are cloaked. I imagine that sometimes they "forget" to throw the cloak switch though, just for kicks. Afterwards, they crack up, going, "Did you see that human run? They only have two legs!"
edit on 19-5-2012 by intrptr because: spelling...

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Aliens playing around with the power and phones..they are already here on Earth..ATT was almost down yesterday..they couldnt look up information..the ATT worker told me they were having all kinds of problems..My best advise- Keep youre gas tank full..stockpile food and water..medical supplies..etc..

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
The PTB are being attacked by forces that are not from here. REJOICE, for your salvation draws nigh!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join