It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faked Moon Landing - Amazing Documentary

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

Originally posted by DJW001
Please find someone who speaks English as their first language to help you.

You're the one who still have problems trying to understand English...

You are not communicating any of your points effectively.

Wrong, YOU are not communicating any of your points effectively...

I am giving you the benefit of the doubt here. In your last post, you are asking if Phage thinks that the ambiguous clip you posted proves that Apollo 17 was staged. Why? Do you think there is a wire on the astronaut's foot or not? It is clear that there is not, so why are you asking the question?

As for your badgering about satellites being tidally locked, I have pointed out time and again that there are known tidal resonances throughout the Solar System. Mercury is tidally locked to the Sun in a 3:2 resonance. Radar observations prove that. Venus has a tidal resonance with the Earth, discovered by radar observations. Direct observations by probes prove that Mars' satellites are tidally locked. Iapetus has been directly observed for centuries. All of this conforms to theory. What part are you having trouble with? Seriously, please explain what your issue is. Is it that I have never personally visited Mercury? In any event, what does that have to do with Apollo?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

I am giving you the benefit of the doubt here. In your last post, you are asking if Phage thinks that the ambiguous clip you posted proves that Apollo 17 was staged.

It was 'Phage' who posted that clip, i just asked 'Phage' a question about it. I didn't ask you, i asked 'Phage', not you, i'm not gonna answer your ridiculous question, so back off...

It is clear that there is not, so why are you asking the question?

It's clear there seems to a wire that goes parallel to the ground you LIAR... Or don't you see so clear? Are you almost blind?

Mercury is tidally locked to the Sun in a 3:2 resonance.

Wrong, you still don't get it... Until radar observations in 1965 proved otherwise, it was THOUGHT that Mercury was tidally locked with the Sun. INSTEAD, it turned out that Mercury has a 3:2 spin-orbit resonance, rotating THREE TIMES for every TWO REVOLUTIONS around the Sun...

Direct observations by probes prove that Mars' satellites are tidally locked.

You don't know that...

Lapetus has been directly observed for centuries.

So what, it's "tidally locked with Sauturn"-interpretation is still based theories...
edit on 22-7-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
NOTE:

Tone down on the angry rhetoric or this thread will be closed until the tempers do.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

Would it help if I said that bodies in a rotation-orbit resonance are not "really" tidally locked? Is that what you're driving at? And what would be the point of that and how does it relate to Apollo?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I speak French and German reasonably well, use one of those if you must.

Do you really speak German huh?
Why do you want to speak French or German? Is English not good enough for you?

Would it help if I said that bodies in a rotation-orbit resonance are not "really" tidally locked?

Come on please speak out more about it, now you seem to get somewhere. Take a look at Mercury, it was thought that Mercury was tidally locked with the Sun. Instead, it turned out that Mercury has a 3:2 spin-orbit resonance, rotating three times for every two revolutions around the Sun. Which means that Mercury is not tidally locked to the Sun, that's correct...

And what would be the point of that and how does it relate to Apollo?

Why do you ask how it relate to Apollo? Are you refering to the Apollo Moon missions with the astronauts?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vehemens
That's the reason those moon videos are fake, it's not because they never went there.

In the last pages i asked 'Phage' question about a video 'Phage' posted during this thread... But, what fake moon videos are you refering to?

It's because they can't show you what's really there.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Many of the pictures that you have seen from the surface of the moon were faked, because the actual pictures showed that there was "stuff" all over the place.

Now if you ask me how they got there, I would say with flying saucers.

I would say that the astronauts used Apollo rocket to go to the Moon, but i think those reported flying saucers belong to a secret organization possibly controlled by the United States Secret Shadow Government, www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Morenae has told me that the United States government has 53 of its own disks stationed on the moon.

The Nazis were two years away from finishing the research on them when WWII ended.

UFO - The Third Reich: Aliens, Nazi Technology and the Vril Society

Hitler's Plan: Use Alien Technology Against The Allies

The US took those scientists in "Operation Paperclip".

Yes, both Soviets and Americans took those scientists in their possession, the Americans had to accept that some of these scientists were former Nazi-party members and keep them because if the Americans did not take those scientists who were former Nazi members as well the Americans knew that the Russians would then take those in their possession instead. Another thing, Dr. Wernher Von Braun reportedly saw alien bodies/craft from Roswell Crash

Two years later flying saucers started appearing all around the US and still continue to this day.

That's correct, www.abovetopsecret.com... and before as well, these other reported star races reportedly have been visiting Earth since the ancient times since several thousands of years ago, even millions of years ago... Some of those reportedly come from Zeta Reticuli and the Pleiades among the "Star races" visiting Earth as North American Indians also calls them in English of course, i don't remember what the Indians calls them in Native North American Indian language at this moment.
Among those UFOs appearing all around the US reportedly is this baseball field sized UFO that reportedly kidnapped two F-14s near Puerto Rico in 1988

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Oooooh, those coincidences. Poor Baron killed in an incidental train wreck with all his family. Poor Ted Gunderson who dared to speak out on other issues as well, and what a coincidence, died with dark purple nails. The magic of arsenic. those who value paycheck higher than conscience, are doomed for loneliness. That magic sense of being truly needed...to noone.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romekje
If an oxygen tank explodes (which never happened) the craft would be blown WAY off course (which never happened) and would have resulted in the astronauts being lost in space forever (which never happened, since they were never there)

Both astronauts and cosmonauts were in fact in space... www.nsbri.org... Take a look at the faces of these cosmonauts who spent a long time in space as their faces turned into "Puffy face", and that's happens when spending too long in space...

Obama Honors Astronauts Lost in Space Exploration

Cosmonauts lost in space during the early days of the space race

And no, you can't disprove that the astronauts went to the Moon.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Why do you ask how it relate to Apollo? Are you refering to the Apollo Moon missions with the astronauts?

So you've spent the past two days hammering away because you consider a whole integer orbit-period resonance of 1:1 to be an entirely different class than other whole integer resonances, like 3:2 or 4:3. Brilliant. What's more, you are not going to make any effort to tie it in to the subject of the thread.

:bnghd:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

So you've spent the past two days because you consider a whole integer orbit-period resonance of 1:1 to be an entirely different class than other whole integer resonances, like 3:2 or 4:3.

Nope, i didn't spent two days, so you misunderstood something if you really think that, but i assume you don't understand anything at all... I have other things to do than spending time on ATS, but of course i do spent some time on ATS when i have time for it... But let me guess, you're spending all your precious time on ATS every day all day long...
You still don't get it i see, but i tell you what, i will explain it to you as many times it takes no matter how many times it will take, untill a "Bell Ring" inside your head (which i hope it will of course) that indicate that you should finally be able to understand it, but i doubt that day ever will come...
Let's repeat what the facts shows about Mercury... "Tidal locking" is when an astronomical body shows the same face to another, like for example the Moon shows the same face to the Earth... But, Mercury spin on it's axis in relation to the Sun three times for every two revolutions around the Sun, which means that Mercury does NOT show the same face to the Sun, and that's why Mercury can NOT be "Tidally locked" to the Sun...

Is that clear enough for you? Or are you STILL STRUGGLING trying to understand that?
edit on 28-7-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romekje
It sure is, since it would be the first time we would set foot on the moon.

"It's one small step for China..."

The Soviet Union, China, India and Japan confirm the Apollo Moon landing sites...

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by intergalactic fire
Why not, instead of building the ISS in 'space', why not build it on the moon?

1) If ISS was built on the Moon then the trips to ISS would take too long, so by keeping ISS close to the Earth the trips will be kept short, and

2) www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

We have accumulated massive research indicating our Moon was colonized and explored by races from other planets, most notably in the Orion constellation, and that aliens called ZETANS from Zeta Reticuli are active there today. The Zetans have been analyzed by government psychologists to be, in ways, similar to Nazi scientists... technologically very advanced and materialistic, intellectual geniuses, yet lacking the kind of compassionate emotions and spiritual desires common with most people in our Earth nations. To N.A.S.A, the Pentagon, the President and his top aids... that finding is a bit too scary to put on our six o’clock television news. If you think people might PANIC, you must first realize that the military officers who have been running the C.I.A. and other intelligence agencies and a Secretary of Defense already HAVE panicked. If they can do that will all their military power, where do we stand? A chance? There is also absolute scientific proof that the Zetans have forcibly abducted thousands of Americans, many who were used in bizarre Nazi-like genetic experiments. The locals on the Moon, from Rigel, Betelguese, the Barnard Star, and a planet orbiting Sirius, most known as “grays” but not all (some are blue, Nordic blondes, or orange or even pale white), are the ALLIANCE OF THE HOLY ...their capital planet reportedly TYRANTOR. They have been involved in a star wars empire intergalactic war for at least 50,000 years, during which they invaded on conquered planets in Rigel and enslaved many people, the star wars against the Lyrans and Vegans, and against the Sirians who would not join the ALLIANCE OF SIX. Some of these star wars were fought on Earth in ancient times when colonies from different planets fought for our planet to try to take control. The Pleideans from planet Erra, humans from a spaceport on Venus, Sethians, Centaurians and beings from the reported 12th planet in our system were involved in these battles on Earth and were mostly driven off the planet (except for remaining secret underground cities and bases all of those civilizations still have on Earth). The Zetans now have a spaceport on the hidden dark side of the Moon, and many underground cities there too. They also have scientific, military, and mining stations on the surface of the Moon. So Americans and Russians can’t just fly up there and plant their flags and say, "hey, this is ours!" (like they are used to doing after invading other countries on Earth).

As you can see, it states that if you think people might PANIC, you must first realize that the military officers who have been running the C.I.A. and other intelligence agencies and a Secretary of Defense already HAVE panicked. There is also absolute scientific proof that the Zetans have forcibly abducted thousands of Americans, many who were used in bizarre Nazi-like genetic experiments. So Americans and Russians can’t just fly up there and plant their flags and say, >>Hey, this is ours!>God, what is that out there? What the h... is that??? But this is unbelievable!Whats there?These "Babies" are huge, Sir! Enormous! OH MY GOD! You wouldn't believe it! I'm telling you there are other spacecraft out there, Lined up on the far side of the crater edge! They're on the Moon watching us!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Is that clear enough for you? Or are you STILL STRUGGLING trying to understand that?

The only thing I am struggling to understand is how any of this is relevant to the thread. Please explain.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

The only thing I am struggling to understand is how any of this is relevant to the thread.

Wrong, it's not the only thing you're STRUGGLING trying to understand... I will of course recommend YOU to ask YOURSELF and the other ATS members why YOU and THEY think it's relevant to this thread, since YOU and THEY brought it up... Let's do a recap about who brought it up, shall we?

www.abovetopsecret.com... On Page 35 "reply posted on 7-7-2012 @ 08:00 PM by Moduli" and on Page 38 "reply posted on 21-7-2012 @ 05:37 PM by Moduli" were ATS member 'Moduli' brought it up, so 'DJW001' you may ask why 'Moduli' THINK it's relevant to this thread since 'Moduli' THINK it's relevant...

www.abovetopsecret.com... On Page 35 "reply posted on 8-7-2012 @ 01:24 PM by Gibborium" and "reply posted on 8-7-2012 @ 01:31 PM by Gibborium" and on Page 36 "reply posted on 14-7-2012 @ 10:47 AM by Gibborium" and "reply posted on 14-7-2012 @ 11:36 PM by Gibborium" were ATS member 'Gibborium' brought it up, so 'DJW001' you may ask why 'Gibborium' THINK it's relevant to this thread since 'Gibborium' THINK it's relevant...

www.abovetopsecret.com... On Page 36 "reply posted on 9-7-2012 @ 07:02 PM by jra" and "reply posted on 14-7-2012 @ 05:58 PM by jra" and "reply posted on 14-7-2012 @ 06:58 PM by jra" and on Page 37 "reply posted on 15-7-2012 @ 04:04 PM by jra" and "reply posted on 15-7-2012 @ 05:48 PM by jra" were ATS member 'jra' brought it up, so 'DJW001' you may ask why 'jra' THINK it's relevant to this thread since 'jra' THINK it's relevant...

www.abovetopsecret.com... On Page 36 "reply posted on 15-7-2012 @ 06:20 AM by DJW001" and on Page 37 "reply posted on 15-7-2012 @ 07:23 AM by DJW001 and on Page 38 "reply posted on 22-7-2012 @ 05:35 AM by DJW001" and on Page 39 "reply posted on 22-7-2012 @ 06:41 AM by DJW001" were YOU brought it up, so 'DJW001' YOU may ask YOURSELF why YOU THINK it's relevant to this thread since YOU THINK it's relevant...

www.abovetopsecret.com... On Page 37 "reply posted on 19-7-2012 @ 02:42 AM by wmd_2008" were ATS member "wmd_2008" brought it up, so 'DJW001' you may ask "wmd_2008 why "wmd_2008 THINK it's relevant to this thread since "wmd_2008 THINK it's relevant...

Unless you don't want to ask yourself and the rest of the above mentioned ATS members why YOU and THEY THINK it's relevant to this thread here, then i suggest you to go back to Kindergarten and play your 'Dungeons and Dragons'-kid-game there, not here...
edit on 28-7-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Oh, now I remember! you used a lengthy quote from a scientific illiterate to bolster some claim:

Now, our moon does not turn on its axis. We always see only 59% of it. Our moon is the only one that does that.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What does it take for you to admit that maybe, just maybe, your source is less than credible?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

What does it take for you to admit that maybe, just maybe, your source is less than credible?

You don't know whether my source is credible or not... And like i just told you, unless you don't want to ask yourself and the rest of the above mentioned ATS members why YOU and THEY THINK it's relevant to this thread here, then i suggest you to go back to Kindergarten and play your 'Dungeons and Dragons'-kid-game there, not here...

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join