It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faked Moon Landing - Amazing Documentary

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jra
Of course the Moon does not appear to rotate in relation to the Earth.

You're almost there... It would be more correct of you to say >>Of course the Moon does NOT rotate in relation to the Earth...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
If you wish to claim this means that the Moon does not rotate on its axis "in relation to the Earth," fine. Nevertheless, it does wobble in relation to the Earth.

Weeell well well, look who we have here, if it isn't 'DJW001' huh, funny to see how quickly you react to my posts... Let me guess, you are also STILL STRUGGLING trying to understand the fact that the Moon doesn't rotate on it's axis in relation to the Earth...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

If you wish to claim this means that the Moon does not rotate on its axis "in relation to the Earth," fine. Nevertheless, it does wobble in relation to the Earth.

Weeell well well, look who we have here, if it isn't 'DJW001' huh, funny to see how quickly you react to my posts... Let me guess, you are also STILL STRUGGLING trying to understand the fact that the Moon doesn't rotate on it's axis in relation to the Earth...

I love how even with the picture you don't understand this. You can't just randomly define "in relation" to be "I'm right." The Moon does rotate on its axis there is no relation about it. The Moon has rotational angular momentum in addition to orbital angular momentum. It rotates. The end!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
There have been MANY missions over the years that have taken video/pictures we have the data.

You don't know whether the other moons should be tidally locked to their planet in this solar system or not, and let me remind you what 'DJW001' nailed on Lapeticus... en.wikipedia.org... "reply posted on 15-7-2012 @ 12:50 PM by Anunaki10"

Iapetus has been imaged multiple times from moderate distances by the Cassini orbiter. However, its great distance from Saturn makes close observation difficult. There has been one close targeted flyby, at a minimum range of 1227 km, on September 10, 2007; no additional close flybys are planned. One viewing opportunity is possible in 2015.

As you can see for yourself, it states that it's great distance from Saturn MAKES CLOSE OBSERVATIONS DIFFICULT...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

I suggest YOU re read his sentence!

How do you know 'Moduli' is a he and not a she? 'Moduli' could might well be a she... So you have to write >>I suggest YOU re read his or her sentence!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moduli
I love how even with the picture you don't understand this. You can't just randomly define "in relation" to be "I'm right." The Moon does rotate on its axis there is no relation about it. The Moon has rotational angular momentum in addition to orbital angular momentum. It rotates. The end!

Oh, so you're also STILL STRUGGLING trying to understand the FACT that the Moon does NOT rotate on it's axis in relation to the Eart...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Oh, so you're also STILL STRUGGLING trying to understand the FACT that the Moon does NOT rotate on it's axis in relation to the Eart...

Yes, my degree in theoretical physics clearly did not prepare me for understanding rotation.

You still haven't explained how the mineralogical studies are faked. Or who JAXA works for.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

And you still need to re-read my sentences!

Re-read your own sentences!

And you still need to tell me how JAXA is in on the conspiracy!

I want you to watch the 1996 Moon and Mars lecture... Are you able to point out where Alex Collier mentioned about JAXA? And when did he mention about JAXA in that lecture, was it 1/2 an hour in the lecture, or is it about 1 hour in that lecture, or when did he mention about JAXA in that lecture?

And to your info, Alex Collier did confirm that the Astronauts went to the Moon... So please tell here for all to see if you are able to disprove that the astronauts went to the Moon... Are you able to disprove that the astronauts went to the Moon? Let me guess, YOU CAN'T...

edit on 21-7-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

As you can see for yourself, it states that it's great distance from Saturn MAKES CLOSE OBSERVATIONS DIFFICULT...

Meaning that it is difficult for the Cassini probe to observe from its orbit around Saturn. On the other hand:

In the 17th century, Giovanni Cassini observed that he could see Iapetus only on the west side of Saturn and never on the east. He correctly deduced that Iapetus is locked in synchronous rotation about Saturn and that one side of Iapetus is darker than the other, conclusions later confirmed by larger telescopes.

en.wikipedia.org...(moon)

Now either get back on topic or crawl back under your bridge.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   

In the 17th century, Giovanni Cassini observed that he could see Iapetus only on the west side of Saturn and never on the east. He correctly deduced that Iapetus is locked in synchronous rotation about Saturn and that one side of Iapetus is darker than the other, conclusions later confirmed by larger telescopes.

en.wikipedia.org...(moon)

Do you remember what radar observations told about Mercury in 1965? Let me remind you about this link en.wikipedia.org... as provided by 'Gibborium'...

Until radar observations in 1965 proved otherwise, it was thought that Mercury was tidally locked with the Sun.

As you can see for yourself it states Until radar observations in 1965 proved otherwise, it was thought that Mercury was tidally locked with the Sun.
Now, do you see info anywhere in any link or other sources about Lapetus that states that "radar observations" either "proved otherwise" or "confirm" whether Lapetus is tidally locked to Saturn or not tidally locked to Saturn? And let me remind you of this... en.wikipedia.org...(moon)

Iapetus has been imaged multiple times from moderate distances by the Cassini orbiter. However, its great distance from Saturn makes close observation difficult. There has been one close targeted flyby, at a minimum range of 1227 km, on September 10, 2007; no additional close flybys are planned. One viewing opportunity is possible in 2015.

Let me repeat this to you, it's great distance from Saturn MAKES CLOSE OBSERVATIONS DIFFICULT...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

we can see 59% of its surface over time!

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

We always see only 59% of it.

If you cant UNDERSTAND that you have NO hope of undestanding anything really complex.

I completely understand, no problem at all... How about you, do you understand anything at all?

As for your comments re other moons/ planets in the solar system here go educate yourself!!!

www.nasa.gov...

I know about it already, so let me say this to you, GO EDUCATE YOURSELF!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Now, do you see info anywhere in any link or other sources about Lapetus that states that "radar observations" either "proved otherwise" or "confirm" whether Lapetus is tidally locked to Saturn or not tidally locked to Saturn?

Again, what is your point?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gibborium
Second , you wrote, "And as Alex Collier said >>We always see only 59% of it. Our moon is the only one that does that.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Again, what is your point?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

What is your point?

So you don't understand? Read my reply to 'Gibborium' above... But let me just say it to you too... UNTIL RADAR OBSERVATIONS PROVED OTHERWISE it was THOUGHT that Mercury was tidally locked with the Sun...

That's what the radar observations proved about Mercury... Are you struggling trying to understand what radar observations means?

It doesn't state anywhere whether radar observations also should have "proved otherwise" or "confirmed" whether the other moons should be tidally locked with their planet, which means that the "tidally locked to their planet"-interpretations about the other moons still are based on theories only...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   

So you don't understand? Read my reply to 'Gibborium' above... But let me just say it to you too... UNTIL RADAR OBSERVATIONS PROVED OTHERWISE it was THOUGHT that Mercury was tidally locked with the Sun...

That's what the radar observations proved about Mercury... Are you struggling trying to understand what radar observations means?

It doesn't state anywhere whether radar observations also should have "proved otherwise" or "confirmed" whether the other moons should be tidally locked with their planet, which means that the "tidally locked to their planet"-interpretations about the other moons still are based on theories only...

But Mercury is tidally locked to the Sun! What part of 2:3 resonance do you not understand? Furthermore, Iapetus' tidally locked rotation has been observed visually for over two hundred years. These observations are consistent with theory. It is likely that recently captured moons have not yet had their rotation locked, but, so what? Obviously, you are an unfathomable genius. In the simplest possible terms, little words, that even a moron like me can understand: WHAT IS YOUR POINT?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by swaps
I am amazed at the learned debunkers who laugh at the moon hoax cognescenti.

If they would read the 500 pages of Dark Moon by Bennett et all they would become informed. While the secret parallel lunar mission scenario is open to debate, the scientific evidence of film emulsion inadequacies, shadows at different angles, infill lighting, the problems with deep space radiation, all add up to the U S pulling a fast one. And that does not even mention the tv documentary on History Channel I think it was years ago that showed a supposed lunar crater passing by outside the window of the lunar lander exactly matched a crater at Area 51.

I'll take a well researched documented book any day over people who just attack without providing their own evidence other than NASA talking heads and astronauts Masons who love to pull off their own hoaxes.

A supposed lunar crater passing outside the window of the lunar lander exactly matched a crater at Area 51? Like i posted on Page 35 and Page 36 i posted a question for 'Phage' abou this 'reply posted on 14-7-2012 @ 03:27 AM by Anunaki10' were i confronted 'Phage' about it were i said >>did you notice from about 2:53 into that clip were an astronaut jump up and when he landed on his feet there seems to be a "Wire" attached to his right leg just above his foot, and that "Wire" seems to go parallel to the ground like a straihgt "line"... Are you suggesting that this video you posted really are astronauts training somewhere in a Hangar in some US Air Force Base, before the REAL Apollo Moon missions?

'Phage' haven't replied to my post yet, it seems 'Phage' doesn't know what to say about that...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

But Mercury is tidally locked to the Sun!

You're wrong again... Mercury is not tidally locked to the Sun, so you need to re-read about it... en.wikipedia.org...

Until radar observations in 1965 proved otherwise, it was thought that Mercury was tidally locked with the Sun. Instead, it turned out that Mercury has a 3:2 spin-orbit resonance, rotating three times for every two revolutions around the Sun

What part of 2:3 resonance do you not understand?

You don't understand that... Let me repeat it right down into your FACE, PRIVATE 'DJW001'... Do you still have a problem trying to understand that Private 'DJW001'? HELLOOO HELLOOO

Furthermore, Iapetus' tidally locked rotation has been observed visually for over two hundred years. These observations are consistent with theory.

You don't know that...
edit on 22-7-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Please find someone who speaks English as their first language to help you. You are not communicating any of your points effectively. I speak French and German reasonably well, use one of those if you must.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Please find someone who speaks English as their first language to help you.

You're the one who still have problems trying to understand English...

You are not communicating any of your points effectively.

Wrong, YOU are not communicating any of your points effectively...

Until radar observations in 1965 proved otherwise, it was THOUGHT that Mercury was tidally locked with the Sun. INSTEAD, it turned out that Mercury has a 3:2 spin-orbit resonance, rotating THREE TIMES for every TWO REVOLUTIONS around the Sun... Ah let me guess, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT!...
edit on 22-7-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join