It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faked Moon Landing - Amazing Documentary

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

What kind of spacecrafts are they huh? Are you saying that we have spacecrafts like those from the Star Wars movies????? And how does they monitor all the natural satellites in this solar system? Guess what, YOU DON'T KNOW THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here, this might be an appropriate place for you to start:

saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...

Let me remind you of that until radar observations in 1965 proved otherwise, it was THOUGHT that Mercury was tidally locked with the Sun... Which means that the "tidally locked" interpretations about Mercury was based on theories, but these theories about Mercury showed to be WRONG when radar observations in 1965 proved that Mercury is definitely NOT tidally locked to the Sun at all...

Visual observations led astronomers to believe that Mercury's rotational period was equal to its orbital period. This turned out to be an illusion; Mercury's rotation is tidally locked in resonance with its period.

eotvos.dm.unipi.it...

If it is not tidally locked, how do you explain the remarkable coincidence that its day and year form such a "tidy" ratio, 3:2?

Edit to add: Astronomers have long known that Iapetus is tidally locked to Saturn because its albedo variations made its rotation easy to observe even over such a great distance.
edit on 15-7-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Wow reading through this entire thread was a task in and of itself...but i think i have doine so....the interesting bit it the moon faceing the earth at all times...which does mean it has a rotation...but one must think of the combined movement of all objects...as the earth spins...and rotates around the sun....i do find it amazing...but i will go one further....What is the moon....I have come to understand it it was not for the moon the earth would not have any life on it...Is this really the case.

then i have been listening to Michio Kaku on civilization types...and realising according to his determination we are not even a type 1 civilization...but it does seem we are approaching this scenario...given enough time...If we are to survive.

Ok...what am i getting at....Lets go deeper...IF....BIG BIG BIGGG IF....the earth was put together by a type 2 civilization....a civilization that actually manipulates entire planetary systems....they know how to create systems that work for the purposes they require....

first off they need to make the planet habitable...so they insert the moon...a controlled object that is placed in this exceptionally finite spot that it is the right size and in the right position...within a variance of tolerance of course before i get jumped for it not being perfect.

then they need to create atmosphere so that they can create a place in which their creations will be able to live and breath,...and where they will be able to make a bunch of worker slaves to do their bidding.

so what am i saying...I am saying the moon is really off limits to us...and that we are the little beings that are only to be manipulated and fooled....

so now this type 2 civilization needs to manipulate our atmosphere...so they built hydrogen generation devices to create this atmosphere.

Well so who are these being that we have to thank for this...are they the gods...the ones we have thank for keeping us in darkness and slavery...who really knows...this is a big IF.

what does this have to do with the moon....everything really...as we search constantly for our origins out in space.

the thing being is IF the PTB know these things...then they must also have some sort of deal...or contact with the outside ...so they manipulate our world...our politics...and keep us on purpose divided...The big illusion....All countries are just here for keeping us as slaves...borders were and are created to keep us as slaves...they make sure we do not get along...or we will attain type 1 civilization status.....and that cannot be allowed.

I know...IF IF IF...but what this means is...there wasn't a moon landing....the moon is off limits....It is not a planet...It is a controlled craft of type 2 civilization making.

In order for the face of the moon to always be facing the Earth...as the earth rotates...it has to be controlled...It is not a natural occurrence...this is just my opinion....It counts for nothing...and it is all conjecture.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

How did the scientists find out that these other Moons also are tidally locked to their planet?

Pay attention, please. Read every post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by jra
You really do need to read it again and more carefully.

YOU really do need to read it again and more carefully...

Moduli says that the Moon does rotate.

Moduli said that in the first sentence, then in the next sentence 'Moduli' made a mistake by saying >>whithout rotatingwithout rotating

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
Visual observations led astronomers to believe that Mercury's rotational period was equal to its orbital period. This turned out to be an illusion...

You're absolutely RIGHT about that the "Mercury is tidally locked to the Sun"-interpretation/theory turned out to be an illusion! Do you know why? Because observations proved that interpretation/theory WRONG....

Astronomers have long known that Iapetus is tidally locked to Saturn because its albedo variations made its rotation easy to observe even over such a great distance.

You don't know whether Lapetus is tidally locked to Saturn or not... Let's see what your provided link says about Lapetus en.wikipedia.org...(moon)

Iapetus has been imaged multiple times from moderate distances by the Cassini orbiter. However, its great distance from Saturn makes close observation difficult. There has been one close targeted flyby, at a minimum range of 1227 km, on September 10, 2007; no additional close flybys are planned. One viewing opportunity is possible in 2015.

As you can see for yourself, it states that it's great distance from Saturn MAKES CLOSE OBSERVATIONS DIFFICULT...

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gibborium
Collier, or Moranae

Are you jealous on Collier just because he mentioned some facts about New York in relation to 911 when he back in 1996 said that New York will be turned to "Ash" ? www.abovetopsecret.com... By the way, Alex Collier also confirmed during that 1996 Moon and Mars Lecture that the Apollo astronauts actually did land on the Moon... Are you able to disprove that the astronauts landed on the Moon?

jra

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10
Yes Ladies and Gentlemen, pay attention and read how foolish someone like 'DJW001', 'Gibborium' and 'sra' make themselves look like and how they try to destroy the debates on this thread...

You're doing a fine job at that all by yourself. I saw your reply to my previous post before it was removed by a mod for T&C violations. What a horrible and childish post it was too. I don't know how old you are, but you should learn to discuss and debate things like an adult. Your attitude really stinks.

I want you to read it carefully again there, as you can see, 'Moduli' actually did say >>without rotating

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jra
You're doing a fine job at that all by yourself.

You mean you're doing a fine job that yourself...

His second sentence is a question directed towards you, not a statement, so their is no contradiction.

Oh yes there is, 'Moduli' did mention >>without rotating

jra

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10
Do you know what your problem is? You're acting like a bad loser because YOU refuse to FACE the FACT that the Moon does not rotate on it's axis in relation to the Earth...

I agree that the appears not to rotate on its axis in relation to the Earth. However the Moon, by itself, does rotate on its axis.

Moon: Appearance from Earth
The Moon is in synchronous rotation: it rotates about its axis in about the same time it takes to orbit the Earth. This results in it nearly always keeping the same face turned towards the Earth.

Does the Moon rotate
Well, the Moon does rotate. In fact, the Moon takes 27.3 days to turn once on its axis. But the Moon also takes 27.3 days to complete one orbit around the Earth. Because the Moon’s rotation time is exactly the same amount of time it takes to complete an orbit, it always presents the same face to the Earth, and one face away.

Spinning the Moon
The Moon does not appear to rotate in the reference frame where the Earth-Moon line is fixed in direction, but it does rotate as seen by an outside observer.

Curious about Astronomy
Yahoo! answers

Nice to see RIGHT THERE that you FINALLY admit that the Moon does NOT rotate in relation to the Earth.

Of course the Moon does not appear to rotate in relation to the Earth. Anyone would agree to that. However your Wiki answers is still wrong. The Moon does rotate and it does spin on its axis. It just appears not to relative to the Earth.

And that's also what Alex Collier mean when he said that the Moon doesn't rotate on it's axis then he means in relation to the Earth, he just didn't think it was necessary to mention "in relation to the Earth"...

How do you know that's what he meant? Because it's extremely important. Without stating "in relation to" it changes the entire meaning of what is being said.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

What does any of this have to do with the OP? Why don't you start your own thread instead of derailing this one?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
some people get really cranky when you pop the ballon of ignorance, lol

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

The first thing I am going to do is call, "TROLL" which Phage also did earlier in this thread. You have done nothing but attack other members, call them names, and have tried to drag them into arguments since you began posting on this thread.

Second , you wrote, "And as Alex Collier said >>We always see only 59% of it. Our moon is the only one that does that.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

* * * * * * * * * * * A T T E N T I O N * * * * * * * * * * *

The thread topic is "Faked Moon Landing - Amazing Documentary". Yes, there are issues that are peripheral to this one, however this is a discussion forum, not a mud-flinging one. Personal comments/insults are not welcome.

Please post on-topic and be nice!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Are you really trying to be stupid re the Moon the graphics posted shows what would happen if the Moon rotation was locked or not IT'S not 100% perfect thats why it has a wobble and thats why we can see 59% of its surface over time!

If you cant UNDERSTAND that you have NO hope of undestanding anything really complex.

As for your comments re other moons/ planets in the solar system here go educate yourself!!!

www.nasa.gov...

There have been MANY missions over the years that have taken video/pictures we have the data.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jra
So, no comment on my graphics that show the tidally locked object rotating as it moves around the parent object?

That's how the Moon revolve around the Earth when it's NOT spinning on it's axis in relation to the Earth...

That's how the Moon revolve around the Eart when it spin on it's axis in relation to the Earth...

...So that's my comment on your graphics... Ah, let me guess, YOU are STRUGGLING trying to understand my above comments to your question...

edit on 21-7-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

...So that's my comment on your graphics... Ah, let me guess, YOU are STRUGGLING trying to understand my above comments to your question...

Would you please stop this nonsense? The Moon spins on its axis. It is tidally locked to the Earth. If you wish to claim this means that the Moon does not rotate on its axis "in relation to the Earth," fine. Nevertheless, it does wobble in relation to the Earth. What, exactly, is your point and how does it relate to the topic of the OP?

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join