Obama Inserts Himself in White House Bios of Past Presidents

page: 12
58
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The Saddest Thing (yes wi8th capital letters) is that all the Obama-bots who will suport him and blidnly following him saying this crap is real. Obama's a time Traveler, and probably the inspiration for Doctor Who.

Which leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

I hate historical revisionism.

The things Obama have done are not truly historic as other Presidents of the past have done.




posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
Have all of you here that actually believe he's "changed" biographies actually gone to the whitehouse.gov site? Because from what I've seen he only added factual "Did you know's" at the end of 13/14 previous presidents biographies. Again he didn't CHANGE THE BIOGRAPHY OR INSERT HIMSELF INTO IT, he added "Did you know's" at the end of those 13 bios and I think it's actually a great idea to get political information to the naive population of American voters. Repubelicans that have a problem with this should be reminded that the current administration OWNS this website and can do with it what it pleases. When a Rep. gets in he can do the same and delete all of Obama's changes.



you might want to think again about this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's the "authors" of the "biographies" that have inserted the general Obama philosophies.

Previous Administrations were not using the same sources, and possibly not even anything like this.



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
He added "Did you knows" to the end of biographies ... which turned into 11+ pages featuring the typical mindless 'I hate Obama' circle jerkers.

Yes. He's a bad president.
No. Sensationalizing non issues wont all of a sudden make Romney win in 2012.



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
The irony of plugging himself into Coolidge's biography is just too much. "Silent Cal" would have nothing but disdain for "Never Shuts Up Barack." And a President who said "Taxing more than is absolutely necessary is robbery" and who had the milk in the White House kitchen watered down to save money would not have been able to even comprehend the live-it-up lifestyle of the current occupant of the presidency and his 15 trillion dollar deficits..



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
The SCANDAL of it all!!

A sitting POTUS bridges his presidency with past presidencies by including how he extends areas that each of these past presidents moved the country forward, completely forgoing any mention of political or idealogical differences.

What a jerk.



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
On August 14, 1935, President Roosevelt signed the Social Security Act. Today the Obama Administration continues to protect seniors and ensure Social Security will be there for future generations.




Really? You know that payroll tax cut people are getting? Guess where that moneys in the tax cut is supposed to go . . . That right, the monies coming from what should be going into the Social Security fund. So obamas actually speeding up the down fall of social security.



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
So some joker in the White House staff decides it would be fun to do a little photoshopping, and conspiracy sites like this one go insane with uproar. Give me a break. So many of you see conspiracies in your Cheerios, it cracks me up. It's ok if Tom Hanks does this, but when our President does it, there's some sort of hidden Illuminati message, secret Nazi nod, or reptilian new world order alien moon base hollow earth conspiracy. Wait, maybe there is a Tom Hanks / Forrest Gump conspiracy too? Time traveler perhaps?

How about they had a little fun? God forbid, right?

As for the worst POTUS, at age 40 years old, I've learned through reading sites like this that the worst POTUS is whoever happens to be in office at any given time. People hated Reagan. People hated Clinton. People hated both Bush's. And now, people hate Obama. What a shocker.

Either some of you haven't been alive long enough to see the constantly repeating patterns of human behavior, or you are being willfully ignorant of them. I bid you good day.
edit on 17-5-2012 by JeepEscape because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Obama is a very smart man, but it seems as though he has lived up to his History major degree he received in college. Like he's trying to make his stamp on everything, and everywhere humanly possible



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
"He put hisself in tha book? So what? He did mad accomplishments and should be in there! Ya'll are just jealous of what he done!"



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1
 


Those photos were hiliarious! Thanks.



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Is it any wonder why so many of us think this man suffers from a severe case of the god complex?

Maybe he IS the anti-christ.
edit on 17-5-2012 by Freenrgy2 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Jedimind
 


I'm just hoping if he get's reelected that the US will invest heavily in EDUCATION, so that everyone doesn't end up speaking like Sarah Palin!



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by JeepEscape
So some joker in the White House staff decides it would be fun to do a little photoshopping, and conspiracy sites like this one go insane with uproar. Give me a break. So many of you see conspiracies in your Cheerios, it cracks me up. It's ok if Tom Hanks does this, but when our President does it, there's some sort of hidden Illuminati message, secret Nazi nod, or reptilian new world order alien moon base hollow earth conspiracy. Wait, maybe there is a Tom Hanks / Forrest Gump conspiracy too? Time traveler perhaps?

How about they had a little fun? God forbid, right?

As for the worst POTUS, at age 40 years old, I've learned through reading sites like this that the worst POTUS is whoever happens to be in office at any given time. People hated Reagan. People hated Clinton. People hated both Bush's. And now, people hate Obama. What a shocker.

Either some of you haven't been alive long enough to see the constantly repeating patterns of human behavior, or you are being willfully ignorant of them. I bid you good day.
edit on 17-5-2012 by JeepEscape because: (no reason given)


You might be missing the point.

The photoshopped pictures are from a satire website !!

The President "bios" on the White House site are excerpts from a book written by left wing authors.

It's all in the OP !!!!!



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMindTrek
Obama is a very smart man, but it seems as though he has lived up to his History major degree he received in college. Like he's trying to make his stamp on everything, and everywhere humanly possible


Agreed. Dogs do that too. It's called marking. Seems as if Potus is bent on marking all of U.S. history as his territory.

Des



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1
 


Poor guy, being in America must be a day to day psychological torment for him. He would have been far happier had he stayed in Kenya.



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1
 


Man, I just want to say, that if Bill Clinton was the first Black, or "Blackest" President, to ever sit in the White House, Barack Obama has got to be the "Whitest" President to sit in Washington. Does Obama, or his wife, "ever" do 'anything' with other Black People? Whenever you see Obama, or wife, they're always hanging out with 'White' People, never Black (good luck seeing Michelle Obama with Inner City Black kids). And White People, of course, don't even notice this. That tells you something about how White People think about Black People.



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   


I'm just hoping if he get's reelected that the US will invest heavily in EDUCATION, so that everyone doesn't end up speaking like Obama


Since 1970 trillions have been spent on education and they produced Obama money is not the solution someone with any education whatsoever would know that.



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Geeze, I'm glad he didnt land
on an aircraft carrier dressed like Tom Cruz.
Y'alls heads would have exploded.



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Barack has been involved in everything.
He seems to be a Forest Gump wannabe.


OMG that's priceless.



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sealing
Geeze, I'm glad he didnt land
on an aircraft carrier dressed like Tom Cruz.
Y'alls heads would have exploded.
Maybe it really was Obama in disguise.





top topics
 
58
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

log in

join