It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Injured knuckles on Travon Martin in autopsy report!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by snarky412

If you read the whole article, by this time, the neighbors are sick and tired of having their stuff stolen. And a few weeks earlier, the suspect that Zimmerman followed while waiting for the police got away. But this time, he kept following him not expecting a fight, while waiting for the cops to show up.

Who the hell cares.

A kid is dead. Zimmerman killed him.

Agreed, right or wrong a kid is dead. But do not fool yourself and pretend that there is no difference betweed 'killed' and 'murdered'. This is what we need to know, and to assume they are both one and the same is fruitless.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
even if there was a fight which i truly think there was, reach for MY gun and i get there first sorry pal

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomeBrew

If you read the whole article, by this time, the neighbors are sick and tired of having their stuff stolen. And a few weeks earlier, the suspect that Zimmerman followed while waiting for the police got away. But this time, he kept following him not expecting a fight, while waiting for the cops to show up.

Who the hell cares.

Agreed, right or wrong a kid is dead. But do not fool yourself and pretend that there is no difference betweed 'killed' and 'murdered'. This is what we need to know, and to assume they are both one and the same is fruitless.

Those supporting Zimmerman want to paint him as some kind of Saint. And Trayvon as some out of control thug.

I'm not the fool.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Who the hell cares.

Well, if you had been following the whole story from the beginning, Trayvon was wandering around the houses looking suspicious like so many others [burglars] have done, scoping out vulnerable prey [targets]. So after many months of this type of activity, of course he should be a person of interest. If he was going to his house, why was he wandering around? And why the violence if he was such a sweet kid? Need to wait for all the facts to come out....

We all should care, it's only human..... for both families involved.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Who the hell cares.

Well, if you had been following the whole story from the beginning, Trayvon was wandering around the houses looking suspicious like so many others [burglars] have done, scoping out vulnerable prey [targets]. So after many months of this type of activity, of course he should be a person of interest. If he was going to his house, why was he wandering around? And why the violence if he was such a sweet kid? Need to wait for all the facts to come out....

I was following in on talk radio before it was ever a thread on ATS.

So don't talk to me about following this story.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
supposedly, under the "stand your ground" clause or law or whatever , the aggressor cannot claim self defense and zimmerman is considered the aggressor due to the fact that the police (911 operator) told him not to follow trayvon ? so its up to which liar can persuade a jury, and jury's are easily fooled .

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Who the hell cares.

I was following in on talk radio before it was ever a thread on ATS.

So don't talk to me about following this story.

I never said that I was following it on this site either.

I watch and read the different news sites/channels. Have been since it first broke. Talk radio is mostly opinions any way, not so much news. But then again, the main stream media isn't all that reliable itself.

All the news stories have pretty much been one-sided unfortunately. Which, in turn, has resulted in a lot of un-called for violence due to the media playing this as a race issue. Which it's not, being as Zimmerman is mixed.

Regardless, we should care.......

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by natives
supposedly, under the "stand your ground" clause or law or whatever , the aggressor cannot claim self defense and zimmerman is considered the aggressor due to the fact that the police (911 operator) told him not to follow trayvon ? so its up to which liar can persuade a jury, and jury's are easily fooled .

What is sad is, there is another case of "stand your ground" in FL. that resulted in the woman getting 20 years for shooting the gun in the house because she feared her ex---- unfortunately since there were children in the house, she got jail time even though she didn't shoot any one.

I think they definitely need to review that law or just drop it.....

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by haven123

Zimmermans mom is half back. His grandfather is 100%. So how can race be an issue? I have been confused about this all along.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Who the hell cares.

Those supporting Zimmerman want to paint him as some kind of Saint. And Trayvon as some out of control thug.

I'm not the fool.

So, we know whose side you're on.

How can you possibly have all the facts? You can't, none of us can.

That's what the trial is for. I hope you're never on a jury cause you'd convict the person before he/she ever had the chance for a FAIR trial.

And for the record, I have no feelings one way or the other for either Trayvon/Zimmerman, BUT I have a problem with the biased one-sided reporting.

Innocent until proven guilty..... was it murder or accidental shooting death in the case of self-defense? Wait for the facts, not rumors or opinions.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Who the hell cares.

I'm not the fool.

Sides? Where is the side?

Would you like the mirror version - - so you can feel better about it?

Those supporting Trayvon want to paint him as some kind of Saint. And Zimmerman as some out of control vigilante.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

All the news stories have pretty much been one-sided unfortunately.

You can pick and choose which news story you listen to.

They are only one-sided by which ones you choose.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by elouina

Zimmermans mom is half back. His grandfather is 100%. So how can race be an issue? I have been confused about this all along.

You can thank the news media for that. Along with the great Rev. Sharpton...

Hidden agenda maybe? Election year and all. Who knows, crazy that's for sure and in a baaad way.

Actually he's Peruvian/Black/White mix..... so, how can he be called a racist? Good question.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Who the hell cares.

I'm not the fool.

Sides? Where is the side?

Would you like the mirror version - - so you can feel better about it?

Those supporting Trayvon want to paint him as some kind of Saint. And Zimmerman as some out of control vigilante.

Those supporting Zimmerman want to paint him as some kind of Saint. And Trayvon as some out of control thug. I'm not the fool.

That was your first remark and it sure sounds angry at the ones that might think differently about the case.

Go ahead and turn the remark around, it doesn't matter. The first comment was your actual feelings. No big deal, who cares......

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

Let's go a little further up - - shall we?

I was responding to you.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
What I find funny is how Zimmerman supporters claim he was acting in "self defense"...

uhh...HELLO.. this kid was walking alone at night being followed by a grown man armed with a gun... are you hypocrites ?? How can you totally ignore the fact that MAYBE just maybe this kid was acting in self defense himself???? It negates your argument.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

were those knuckles injured before or after death?

were metallic particles from z-mans gun found in them

who's the physician in charge of the autopsy?
and what're his relationships with local cops and/or z-man?
did you know z-man has priors for similar crap?
did you know his daddy was a judge?
did you know his neighbor watch activities were part of his sentence?

did you know my little bro was a cop?
did you know my dad died of a OD of crack?
did you know his death certificate has cause of death as: sudden rise of blood pressure leading to massive strokes?
did you know the guy who did my dad's autopsy was my little bro's best freind from high school?

did you know?

did you know?

did you know?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
The blacks should dressing like Gangsta's ,does not help them.And some real education is needed,use internet for self-education.Whining about conditions or being rappers or hoodies aren't going to help.If Trayvon had not attacked zimmerman he would not be dead.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
The blacks should dressing like Gangsta's ,does not help them.And some real education is needed,use internet for self-education.Whining about conditions or being rappers or hoodies aren't going to help.If Trayvon had not attacked zimmerman he would not be dead.

If Zimmerman had done what the 911 dispatcher said - - he wouldn't be going to trial and a 17 year old kid would not be dead.

I'm 65.

I have a whole collection of hoodies.

Oh yeah! Don't be a Bohemian. Don't be a Preston Epps Beatnik. Don't be a Hippie. It's a death sentence.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by AaronWilson

Well any familiarity with stand your ground law says otherwise.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join