It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where the Old tesament Came from!!! And the true Story of how we where created!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by aBeneGesserit

What about Hitler? He must've had access to Sumerian tablet translations, which would explain his plans for a super-race. Weren't the Annunaki blond blue eyed?
It would also explain his hatred of Jewish people if Abraham was one of the Annunaki. Plus it would explain the reasons for his genetic delvings/experiments on Jewish people.

Not specifically addressed to me, but! Yes, I believe he did have access, and Hitler and crew believed themselves to be direct descendants of a Master Race, called the Aryan Race. These are classified by blond hair and blue eyes, but my children are direct descendants of the German Hesse Royal Family, and of Rudolph Hess. No, they are not skin heads.

Darwin’s Origin of Species had been translated into German in 1860, followed by his Descent of Man in 1875, so Hitler had access to that. The German nation had been subjected for many years to the Atheism of Friedrich Nietzsche (1844–1900). Nietzsche believed that evolution would eventually produce the Übermensch. (superman, superior human being) whose distance from the ordinary Human is greater than the distance between man and ape. Then a super-race of such beings would impose its will on the weak and the worthless.

Hitler justified his racism by appealing to Darwinian science. He wrote, ‘The stronger must dominate and not mate with the weaker, which would signify the sacrifice of its own higher nature. (Mein Kampf)
Hitler's men traveled all over the world searching for religious artifacts, they actually found the "Spear of Destiny, or Lance of Longinus in Vienna. I believe they still have it, and the one that can be seen is a fake.

The Nazis also had contact with extraterrestrials they called "The Vril. A secret society was formed around this called Thule Gesellschaft and the Vril Society

Sorry I went so long, this is fascinating stuff to me. Bet you didn't know the Catholic church was in collusion with the Nazis, did you?
How the Catholic Church united with local Nazis to run Croatia during World War II

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Hello autowrench. No probs that it wasn't specifically addressed to you. I'm quite chuffed when anyone replies to my posts, especially when it doesn't say that I'm bonkers (not that it would bother me if they did say 'you're bonkers'- I'm used to it.)

As to the links you gave:
Nothing the Catholic Church does, or did, would surprise me and I knew that they'd helped Nazis escape at the end of WWII - and also that the U.S employed some of the Nazi scientists - but I hadn't read about them and Croatia before. Very interesting - I'll have a read of that in a bit. (Well, tomorrow, it's 2.00a.m.now)

I had heard of Thule from somewhere but not the Vril, nor that Hitler was contacting extraterrestrials.
I've had a quick skim of your link to that subject - am loving the fact that, as usual, it's women's power/gifts that enable contact in the first place - but anyway - I think that Hitler's flying saucers and a machine for launching them, was featured in a UFO documentary that was on tv in the UK last year, or at the beginning of this year. Can't remember what it was called or which Channel it was on ( I have the memory of a dead goldfish. )
Anyway, I do remember that the launching machine/apparatus looked, to me, like a metal version of Stonehenge, which of course made me think about the powers of the universe /The Gift / earth energy, that I do actually believe in. This apparatus had a long trough/ditch dug into the earth, leading to the launching structure, which, I can't remember this exactly but - it channeled electrical energy, I think they said, into the apparatus which lifted the flying saucers.
The funny thing was and why I thought of Stonehenge, was that on a Time Team programme, with Tony Robinson, they'd been allowed to do a dig at Stonehenge and had discovered a long ditch/trough leading up to the Stones, that nobody knew was there before. I think they said it was a procession route, or something but when I saw the UFO/ Nazi saucers programme, I thought, ahaaar! perhaps Stonehenge was used as a launching pad, using natural earth energy.

I'll do a search tomorrow and see if I can find the name of the UFO documentary.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by aBeneGesserit

Anyway, I do remember that the launching machine/apparatus looked, to me, like a metal version of Stonehenge....

I saw that myself in the History Channel's "Ancient Aliens" series. Thought the same thing as you did. Then I saw another show that theorized that the
Kecksburg, Pennsylvania "UFO Crash" was in reality the famous Nazi Bell. The theory was that the Bell was a Time Travel or Inter-dimensional vehicle, sent into either time, or, another dimension by the Nazis. Real documentation and evidence on this is spotty at best, and probably because the government does not want us to Know.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Oh, funnily enough, I've just found the documentary featuring the launching apparatus - had a quick look to make sure it was the right one - and it also talks about The Bell.

It's called 'UFOs The Secret Evidence' and was shown on Channel 4. (Didn't realise it was first shown in 2005.) It's perhaps the same info as on Ancient Aliens but here's a link anyway:

topdocumentaryfilms.com...

Here it is in parts, on YouTube:
www.youtube.com...

ps. Thanks for the reminder about "Ancient Aliens" - I keep meaning to watch that on YouTube but usually come across it when I'm low on mb's on my dongle and then I forget again.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ringlejames

good thread and good thinking. now that you know u can supersede all religions and get to the truth. The truth is simply.. the chakra system and kundalini mediation to achieve enlightenment and thus spiritual realization.

That is what every single religious teaching's ultimate message is.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

Actually Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed by God...see videos for all the proof you'll need

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jomina
Eh, I've known this for ages now lol And though I have tried to point the question out to folks, no one likes to listen. Cognitive dissonance is too strong in most religious folks. Their brain will not allow them to listen.

But, yes. the old testament is, essentially, a re-written version of many sumerian texts, as well as Egyptian and, I have begun to note, some Ayurvedic things as well (or so it would seem).

Great example is the story of Noah and the flood. Same story is told in the Epic of Gilgamesh, with different names, faces and places.

But if the Epic of Gilgamesh is the older version, that makes it the more correct one, to logical thinking, because it would be closer to the source of the story.

Therefore, the story of Noah is, to bite no bones about it, a flat out lie.

Their are some big issues with the Epic of Gilamesh account though:
- the dimensions of the boat being 200x200x200 feet (unseaworthy cube)
- Building time to make boat 100 years for Noah versus 7 days for Gilgamesh
- Material the boat roof was made out of, wood for Noah versus slate for Gilgamesh (which would make the boat top heavy and further unseaworthy)

-------------
Considering the facts that Noah's Ark has already been discovered as shown in that website. And this Video

Revealing God's Treasure - Noah's Ark (by Ron Wyatt)

And the Universal Flood is a historic fact according to geological records (see next video in full) I would say that the Bible account was absolutely spot on and Gilgamesh was a complete fraud!!!!!!!!

The scientific evidence that supports the account of a universal flood on earth

The only account that makes sense and can be backed up by archeology and geology is the Genesis account....

Looks like the Bible wins over BS from ancient religions again
edit on 25-5-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

You need to do your research before you post videos about God. The univeristy of oxford has translated the tablets, the university of cairo along with dozens of others roughly have the same translation.

YOUR GOD IS FAKE.
ALL YOU READ IS THE SUMERIAN TABLETS RUN THROUGH 1377 YEARS OF THE TELEPHONE GAME.
tHE ONLY THING THAT CHANGED IS NAMES, PLACES, RIVERS, YOUR GOD WAS ONCE MY ANCESTORS, THE ANNUNAKI.

I give you a challenge. Find PROOF disproving my belief in the sumerian tablets. I only believe in them because it is the same story line with names people and places and techniques of creation. SOME PLACES ARE NOT DIFFERENT. Such as the first mention of the 4 rivers part. It does not give the names but it follows the same story line as the bible. I say more believeable because The sumerians are proven to be the oldest living civilization, their sumerian tablet story of creation is older than the OT. Almost every singleparagraph in the old testament is a twisted telephone version of The sumerian tablets. Proven by carbondating, the culture has proven to be as old as tHE CHRISTIANS BELIEF OF THE BEGINNING OF TIME. 5000 years give or take a couple thousand.

Now I say oldest living and modern, EVOLVED civilization. There have been older human bones but the DNA within those bones are no where near as advanced as OUR CURRENT DNA.

Oh dont even get me started on where our technology came from. Rocket's, thank you hitler, Fighter jets, thank you hitler, silicon based electronics thank you hitler and nazi scientists, they were actually trying to build a nuclear bomb before the us was even thinking of it.

Where did all of these ideas come from. Some from the sumerian tablets and art. Some from indian books depicting flying machines and other things such as the wonder weapon aka the a bomb.

That is right were are technologically advanced because of the nazis. How did NASA send man to the moon. Verner von braun. Nazi scientist turn US scientist. Americas use of superior silicon based electronics, can be attributed to more nazi scientist brought to america to work for us. Plum island was created and ran by a nazi scientist.

You know where all of the electronics scientist, gene scientist, nasa scientist so on so on got all of their information from a downed ufo in 1936 and historical record.

You might not want to believe it but the truth is out there yet people like you and almost every other person on ats refuses to believe what the truth is. You dont want to believe it until an alien invasion and at that point it would be to late to prepare now wouldn't it.

Sorry people if it is a little adhd. That is how I roll.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

NOAHS ARK WAS NOT DISCOVERED. AN ARK WAS, BUT THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH YOUR LITTLE VERSION OF THE FLOOD. HOW THE TRUCK WOULD NOAH HAVE GATHERED UP ALL OF THE ANIMALS AND PUT THEM ON AN ARK THAT WOULD NOT BE BIG ENOUGH TO HOLD THE ANIMALS AT MY LOCAL ZOO.

GROW THE TRUCK UP AND THINK LOGICALLY AND DROP THAT BULLSPIT CHRISTIANITY STUFF. I am not saying stop going to church because I still do , but I go for the moral and ethical rejuvenation that it gives you. The earlyier you wake up the earlier you will not be the trucking zombie TPTB want you to be.

Deny your trucking ignorance and take common sense and proven fact for wat it is, TRUTH. If not then I recommend that you deactivate your account

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

YOUR GOD IS FAKE.

Incorrect....Noah's ark has been FOUND but I don't see where your cube ship of Gilgamesh is with that great slate roof.....of and by the way....have a better look around the arkdiscovery site...you'll see that many aspects of the early books of the bible have been proved true (exodus from Egypt, Red Sea Crossing, the ark of the covenant, Jesus' blood found, the burnt tops of mountain Sinai, the altar to the golden calf)

Oh dont even get me started on where our technology came from. Rocket's, thank you hitler, Fighter jets, thank you hitler, silicon based electronics thank you hitler and nazi scientists, they were actually trying to build a nuclear bomb before the us was even thinking of it.

Hitler Said,

I learned much from the order of the Jesuits...Until now there has never been anything more grandiose, on the earth, than the hierarchical system of the catholic church. I transferred much of this organization into my own party. source: Edmond Paris, The Secret History of the Jesuits (Chino, CA: Chick Publications, 1975)

Nazi leader Franz von Papen, Vice-Chancellor of the Reich, said:

The Third Reich is the first world power which not only acknowledges but also puts into practice the high principles of the papacy. source: Franz von Papen, as quoted in Robert d’Harcourt, Franz von Papen l’homme à tout faire," (L’Aube, October 3, 1946).

Why were Hitler’s closest advisers Jesuits? Why did Mr. Hitler admire and copy the Jesuits? Are these just mere coincidences? Or are we once again seeing the Jesuits playing the chameleon, and eclipsing the wiles of Ovid? ...let us not mince words here, Hitler, the faithful “son of the Catholic Church,” was the Pope’s Malleus Papa—his hammer. source: P. D. Stuart, Codeword Barbêlôn: Danger in the Vatican (London: Lux Verbi, 2008): 202.

Considering that the Pope wear's the fish mitre of the Babylonian priest of Dagon and the cross designating the priest's of horus...I would say that any knowledge of Hitler came from the Vatican which is the epitome of 'perfected paganism' of from Luciferian sources, considering that he was a practicing occultist. The bible designates the Vatican as 'a power, throne and great authority where given to it by the dragon [aka satan]' Revelation 13:2....yeah, my God didn't give the power of destruction to man that would be another of supernatural origin!!!

Hitler approves of everything particularly relating to Jesuit Catholicism as opposed to Protestantism. He approves of the indisputability of Catholic dogmas, of the intolerant attitude of Catholic education, of the necessity of blind faith, of the personal infallibility of the pope...In an open and prophetic expression of his admiration for the Catholic Church, he says: "Thus the Catholic Church is more secure than ever. It can be predicted that, as passing phenomena vanish away, she will remain as a beacon light source: L. H. Lehmann, Behind the Dictators: A Factual Analysis of the Relationship of Nazi-Fascism and Roman Catholicism (1942): 26.

Now I say oldest living and modern, EVOLVED civilization. There have been older human bones but the DNA within those bones are no where near as advanced as OUR CURRENT DNA.

Please, Please GET AN EDUCATION FROM A PROFESSOR OF ZOOLOGY before you post another thing!!!!!!

Description: Darwinism and natural selection as models for the evolution of life are contrated with origin by design. Biochemical evolution, speciation, and the origin of variety are presented in full multimedia format. This fascinating lecture includes examples of irreducible complexity, discusses the core of genetic problems involved in the evolutionary process, and is presented in simple terms so that even non-scientists can understand the principles involved.

Description: The fossil record is discussed and a catastrophic origin is constrasted with the standard paradigm of evolution over long time periods. Alternative models for the apparent order in the fossil record are presented together with evidence for the sudden appearance of all life forms during the so-called "Cambrian explosion." The origins of dinosaurs, their demise are also discussed, as well as evidence for the simultaneous appearance of numerous life forms are presented in support of the Biblical model.

I am all ears to hear how your evolution created life out of nothing and explain the construction of the universe and stability we have in the cosmos which is impossible to have from random processes and big bang theory.

Please learn some SCIENCE before you post again.....the facts are staring you in the face and your brain is in deep denial of what is right their....grow up! You either take all of the Bible or nothing at all...God ask you time give Him your whole life and if you can't trust in God's Word then He will reject you too
edit on 25-5-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

When you learn that the "ET" ANNUNAKI can be summoned up at will by occultist performed the ritual called the Babalon Working (look into this performed by such people as Aliester Crowley and Jack Parson's from the secret society the Ordo Templi Orientis) and that 'ETs' run off scared when performing abductions on people when people call out the name of Jesus....When you know this it is the biggest laugh when anyone claims me came from ETs, the phenomenon is ID (inter-dimensional) 'beings'

Close encounters of the 4th kind FAQ
How to make the "ETs" stop

Please learn and read before your brain shuts down again and goes into severe denial because your whole belief system comes crumbling down and your psyche can't handle it so it moves to protect itself by becoming irrational, dismissing plain facts, then descending into emotional ramblings

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesuitGarlic

When you learn that the "ET" ANNUNAKI can be summoned up at will by occultist performed the ritual called the Babalon Working (look into this performed by such people as Aliester Crowley and Jack Parson's from the secret society the Ordo Templi Orientis) and that 'ETs' run off scared when performing abductions on people when people call out the name of Jesus....When you know this it is the biggest laugh when anyone claims me came from ETs, the phenomenon is ID (inter-dimensional) 'beings'

Please learn and read before your brain shuts down again and goes into severe denial because your whole belief system comes crumbling down and your psyche can't handle it so it moves to protect itself by becoming irrational, dismissing plain facts, then descending into emotional ramblings

I've heard of this kind of thing. Interestingly enough the Enuma Elish reads like the book of Genesis and Jasher. I figure they were fallen angels, if you look at the bas-reliefs in Babylon you see winged men, some of which are called Kherubs just like Cherubs. I do not believe these "anunnaki" who abandoned their post in heaven were beneficial at all and they too took wives from the daughters of men to create a slave force and i tell you, nothing human could lift this thing called the ba'albek stone:

This was the kind of building materials they were building their cities out of and is probably what they made Atlantis out of. This giant block is made of Diurite, one of the hardest substances on earth, only diamond tipped tools or lasers will scratch them.
edit on 25-5-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Nice post.

Yeah there is more into this too.

Here is testimony from ex-illuminati and Wicca occultist John Todd (aka Lance Collins from the original Collins family that brought witchcraft to America) about what his sister, who was the Queen witch of Ohio would get up to in the 1970's

Go to Tape 2B, at the 12:30 minute mark where he describes his own sister who was the queen witch of Ohio would perform rituals and call up the spirits and they would buzz the skies with everyone thinking they are UFOs. John Todd audio tapes

-----------
Yep the antediluvian (Atlantis) culture sure had technology but with all their gods and technology it didn't do them a fat lot of good when their worship wasn't directed to the one true God. They disgusted Him and he erased them from the map despite how advanced they become.....nothing is more 'advanced' than God my friends

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

You dont want to believe it until an alien invasion and at that point it would be to late to prepare now wouldn't it.

I am already expecting a contrived 'alien' scenario to play a part in the great end times deception to bring about Satan's counterfeit second coming of Christ....

The occultist in Hollywood have been scripting it in your heads for decades....American President's since Eisenhower have had agreements with a particular "ET race" for technology transfer (after they play a little good cop bad cop routine on him and mentioned 'no Christians allowed in the discussions') in return for performing experiments and abductions on us.

SO you already have the US with capabilities in their own right to run a contrived false flag alien invasion type event or Luci and his merry bandwagon of millions upon millions of fallen angels who can change into any shape or form that they want can just pull it off themselves.

I can tell you...no 'Alien Invansion' is going to sway me of anything.....I am expected the BS events to occur. I keep tabs on all the major channeled messages being feed to the dupes in the New Age from 'Ashtar Command'/ the 'Galactics' yadda yadda...that is what mainly provoked me to come on to this forum and start posting because I saw the content of their messages and promises of stuff to occur in the next few months was escalating.

HOW THE TRUCK WOULD NOAH HAVE GATHERED UP ALL OF THE ANIMALS AND PUT THEM ON AN ARK THAT WOULD NOT BE BIG ENOUGH TO HOLD THE ANIMALS AT MY LOCAL ZOO.

You make it sound like the God of the whole universe that created everything would have some kind of difficulty herding some animals together

Watch the videos I posted and all those in the 'Genesis Conflict series to find out about how apparent great species diversity actually comes from genetic mutations (de-evolution) of parent species that led to a plethora of differences between species at the macro level. To take on board the concept think about a dog for instance, how the genetics of this species comes from a single common parental line that encompassed all the genetics of every known dog 'bred', genetic diversity has been bred out of dogs (de-evolution) but creating apparently more species that would be needed for the ark. problems of space limitations solved. Plus God can calm the animals (think Daniel in the Lions den) so that animals that seemingly would not get along could be spaced more closely together.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

The occultist in Hollywood have been scripting it in your heads for decades....American President's since Eisenhower have had agreements with a particular "ET race" for technology transfer (after they play a little good cop bad cop routine on him and mentioned 'no Christians allowed in the discussions') in return for performing experiments and abductions on us.

Lol. That's because we know who they are. Ofcourse they don't want snitches near them. I hadn't heard about this from old Ike, new one for me. These people are playing with forces they can't imagine and better off left alone. Theyre trying to find a way around the curse God laid on them so they couldn't breed and make anymore nephilim, thats probably what these abductions i sometimes hear about where they engage in sexual activity and experiment on humans with. Ofcourse we know the end will be like the days of Noah so we know the hybrids may come again. Scientists are already experimenting with grafting animal DNA into human eggs and you can look in the pyramids to see pictures of people with dog heads (anubites) and bird heads or aligator heads.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Yeah the verdict is still out in my mind what exactly the phrase ' so in the days of Noah' means....

From the book by Gary Bates called 'Alien Intrusion: ufos and the evolution connection' he presents the case for the sexual aspect of abduction events to be more for its psychological effects on the victims and to help sell the message that they are ETs and not IDs.

My impression of 'Noah's days' is countless warnings to people to reform and the warnings going unheeded before things abruptly came to a close for them. Yeah but weirdo. hybrids running a muck making out as if they are some king of mythological creature like those of ancient religions could fit the bill too. That kind of thing would be a 'strong delusion' to tear people from Christianity and consider the merits of BS ancient religions opposed to God then.

I will have to try and dig up where I read the story on Eisenhower....it is a classic, something along the lines of...whisked off to an airforce base using the cover of visiting a dentist then he meets with two different ET civilizations'. One offers to bring peace to the world (or something along those lines) and seeks nuclear disarmament. The other holds out the carrot of 'advanced technologies' that can be used to make them and all their buddies rich but in return they ask for a certain quota of people that they can take to be their victims for abductions and killings.

From my perspective the 'ETs' set it up perfectly knowing the routine would only led the men to choose one direction. The whole thing just seemed to be a big ruse to establish credibility of 'ET' civilizations being real and to establish greater links between them and governments.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

You are crazy buddy and incapable of coherant thought about anything that disproves what you believe. Jesus' blood are you friggin crazy. MY SUMERIAN TABLETS ARE 1377 YEARS OLDER THAN YOU OLD TESTAMENT. Your old testament is a rip off of my sumerian tablets. That is irrefutable, Jesus' blood. Ha. I have marys virgin twater water. hahahaha

I wish you the best of luck brother. After I put ALL of the pieces together, I noticed that me worshiping god and jesus was just like if I worshiped kermit the frog from the muppets. Only difference, is I have seen tinky winky, he maybe fiction but he is real. Bahahahaha Have a nice day

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

And the hitler thing mad me laugh. I think I split a spleen. Yeah hitler grew up a friggin jew. He had many beliefs. That much is known. Also his scientist had different views than him as well. I suggest instead of posting what other people said, that you learn german, and translate his speeches yourself so there can be no doubt.

Have a nice day brother man. I know functional german and can understand about 60% of german so I know a lot of his different beliefs.

BYE BYE SCITZO.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesuitGarlic

So you are now saying that "demons", annunaki, wrote the sumerian tablets and then 1377 years later someone stole the story line from them and wrote one about god instead of aliens.

Yeah take another drink my friend, stay thirsty

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Yeah the verdict is still out in my mind what exactly the phrase ' so in the days of Noah' means....

Well, there was wickedness abound. The book of Jasher and Enoch goes into more detail than what Genesis gives. Women drinking stuff to abort pregnancies because their men wanted them to retain their figure, it reads just like today. The book of Jasher is particularly disturbing because if you compare it to today it's like looking in a mirror to see our world. So we have already reached the pinnacle of technology that the antediluvians had. We are living in the days of Noah right now. Jesus said 2000 years ago that the last days had begun, we are probably at the end of the last day, probably the 11th hour. Enochwasright has this theory about us being in the 6th "day" since Adam it goes like this:

2000 years from Adam to Abraham
2000 years from Abraham to Jesus
2000 years from Jesus to today

So he thinks the seventh day is probably right around the corner and if Barnabas is right then we very well could be.

It's hard to really know. If EwR timeline is correct then that would put creation around 12-14k years ago if each day too God 1k years.

Which brings us to Gobekli Tepe, the Temple of the Serpent.

Gobekli Tepe

So what's your take on Gobekli Tepe?

How does Walter Veith figure the galaxies into creation? I haven't seen any videos with him explaining that.
edit on 26-5-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join