It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where the Old tesament Came from!!! And the true Story of how we where created!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I was surfing the net and came across a college site who translated the Sumerian tablets. I forget what site it was but it was one of the suggested links. I began reading what the tablets said and it was the story of the old testament. The only difference is that everything was different. Like The Sumerian tablets depicting the creation of modern man had been run through 1380 years of the telephone game and we have the new testament.

Someone had heard the story and written it down maybe the way he heard it maybe a little differently. Who knows. All I know is that Christianity is an even bigger shame than I thought.

I for one believe the Sumerian tablets. They are the oldest living civilization. The tablets depict the sumerians as the beginning of modern man. I just wish there was more information about the Annunaki people, where half of our current dna comes form.

Dont know how popular this thread will be but I hope it sparks some conversation. I friggin bored. And It dont matter when you read this I am always bored.

Here is a link comparing the old testament to sumerian tablets. Which are about 1380 years older than The old Testament. Along with other things, like a link on the side saying britain owns america, which some might be consider conspiracy yet I believe to be true after looking up some of the codes hjr's executive orders and what not. I will leave the rest for you to investigate on this link...

Explore the site have fun and keep an open mind. I dont want to hear I read Enki was god and was from nibiru. That is where I stopped. Just remember that these tablets are 1380 years older than the old testament. So even if you dont believe it, know that it is older and that this is where YOUR OLD TESTAMENT CAME FROM... And here you go...

wHICH DO YOU BELEIVE THE SUMERIAN TABLETS OR tHE OLD TESTAMENT!!!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Eh, I've known this for ages now lol And though I have tried to point the question out to folks, no one likes to listen. Cognitive dissonance is too strong in most religious folks. Their brain will not allow them to listen.

But, yes. the old testament is, essentially, a re-written version of many sumerian texts, as well as Egyptian and, I have begun to note, some Ayurvedic things as well (or so it would seem).

Great example is the story of Noah and the flood. Same story is told in the Epic of Gilgamesh, with different names, faces and places.

But if the Epic of Gilgamesh is the older version, that makes it the more correct one, to logical thinking, because it would be closer to the source of the story.

Therefore, the story of Noah is, to bite no bones about it, a flat out lie.

Now... start out your conversation with someone that is hyper religious with that factoid, and see what happens.

Cognitive dissonance, followed by denial and, if pressed, they will likely go violent on you.

Happens. Trust me on that one.

And, to top it all off, the Sumerian texts are very likely not the originals themselves.

Here's another factoid. According to the old testament, Abraham WAS A SUMERIAN. He was from the land of Ur. That's, to those of you that don't know, Sumeria.

So from the get-go, the whole Hebrew religion, which spawned both Christianity and Islam, was started by Abraham, who was a refugee from Sumeria.

Don't think that fact had an influence on anything that he told his kiddos to pass down the family tree?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
the vedas are the oldest written religion still practiced today by Hindus, dating approx. 2150 B.C.
yes egypt is older with their writings,and the sumerians even older.
but no one really practices these beliefs any more.
jewish,islam,and christianity are all relatively new religions,being 'stolen' from the the previous two!
look at the story of moses.
same story in the egyptian book of the dead,as well as the epic of gilgamesh.
almost identical right down to covering the basket with pitch to make it water proof!
moses means 'drawn from water'.
but its not a complete egyptian name like say,akenmoses.
it seems the hebrews dropped the egyptian part of his name to distance themselves from moses' egyptian ties!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ringlejames

Neither.

It's not either/or here.

Sitchin is just another charlatan, much in the vein of O.T. writers.
edit on 5/15/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: sp

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
The universe was created from Dark Matter/Dark Energy
Melanin is dark matter
Your creators are melanin rich.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Neither.

It's not either/or here.

edit on 5/15/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: sp

err... Sitchin is not the only person in the world to have translated Sumerian texts...

Not arguing the either/or portion of things, though lol
Just saying, all things Sumerian do not lead to Sitchen or something.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Jomina

No, but he is the most public face on the matter, pushing it as truth to make a few bucks.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by NewerBeing

Melanin is a pigment.

The sumerian tablets say enki created man by infusing the previous "homo sapiens" with their Annunaki dna.

I did not say that he created the universe.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Doesn't matter what you said, I'm telling you. This is how it is.

Melanin is more than a pigment.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewerBeing

Doesn't matter what you said, I'm telling you. This is how it is.

Melanin is more than a pigment.

Mind expanding on that?

Or are you just trying to pull race into this?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Alright , Just read about it. But what does that have to do with this thread. Are you a scitzo or something or just a troll.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Well your right about the fact that it would be ignorant to assume that the Old Testament has no connection to the Sumerians. I have also seen that college site and just started reading from the beginning.

Its difficult to fully understand the meaning of each passage as for a lot is still untranslated. However, the similarities to the old testament are uncanny. This is what we know for sure.

Also it seems funny that most early religions have multiple gods while the later ones have only one. No coincidence that it easier to control people with one god instead of many, because if one gets on bad terms with one god they can turn to another.

I think Stargate Sg-1 does a great job of potraying ancient alien theory in a believable and realistic manner. Not to mention the show teaches you a great lesson every episode, plus you learn a little history

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ringlejames

Melanin is a pigment.

The sumerian tablets say enki created man by infusing the previous "homo sapiens" with their Annunaki dna.

I did not say that he created the universe.

What the tablets actually say "enki created man by infusing the previous "homo sapiens" with their Annunaki dna."

????

edit on 15-5-2012 by CrimsonMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I for one believe the Sumerian tablets. They are the oldest living civilization. The tablets depict the sumerians as the beginning of modern man. I just wish there was more information about the Annunaki people, where half of our current dna comes form.

I too had the opportunity to study on the story of Nibiru and the Annunaki, my uncle has a printed off booklet from his Society he once belonged to, and he allowed me to study it a long time ago. Fact checked against current Sumerian knowledge, it still checks out. I too believe the stories, I mean, what's not to believe here? The very first Civilization ever, the ones who invented writing, mathematics, astrology, agriculture, pottery....our first peoples on Earth. And yet, believe me or not, I have had Christians attempt to convince me that the Ancient Sumerains sat and wrote fiction stories. And that they just made the whole story up. and that the stories are just "Myths" while their newer, copied and plagiarized book is the absolute truth, in fact, two days ago a Christian man informed me that Jesus Christ, his "Lord" wrote the entire Bible, from cover to cover. I asked this man about Ancient Sumer, and Babylonia, and he then informed me that these places were dwellings of Satan, and that Jesus had destroyed them. I know this guy does not reflect mainstream Christianity's beliefs, but I do know a great many Christians do believe these things.

I have not read through your thread, but I would bet money a Christian comes in here and tells to the truth, according to them, of course. Meanwhile, I agree with you.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonMoon

No, its a rough translation.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Tell me, where do you people get the idea that Sitchin is the one and only writer that was able to decode the Tablets?
Don't you ever read anything? I'll bet you have never even read Sitchin, you are simply parroting what someone else told you, right? Stop it. Those Tablets were read long before Sitchin wrote any books on them. And sadly, this information has been posted in here before, but I am not going to find it for you.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I never said that, if you read my posts.

Of course others did, but as I have already said, he was the most visible face on the matter, and used pushing it as truth for gaining money.

Don't you ever read anything?

edit on 5/15/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Tell me, where do you people get the idea that Sitchin is the one and only writer that was able to decode the Tablets?
Don't you ever read anything? I'll bet you have never even read Sitchin, you are simply parroting what someone else told you, right? Stop it. Those Tablets were read long before Sitchin wrote any books on them. And sadly, this information has been posted in here before, but I am not going to find it for you.

Thank you. Someone had to say it

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Renegade2283

So the older something is, the truer it is?

ok..........

guess we are also the center of the universe and the world is flat under a moon with little green men on it eating cheese.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by autowrench

I never said that, if you read my posts.

Of course others did, but as I have already said, he was the most visible face on the matter, and used pushing it as truth for gaining money.

Don't you ever read anything?

That is true. Stitchin probably was just in it for monetary gain. However, I dont think that should demean the possibility of Ancient Alien intervention because one crack pot sensationalized the whole thing to make a buck.

I think that is what Autowrench was trying to say.

Heck that could be the whole plan. Have some crackpot like Stitchin sensationalize the whole theory to demean the plausibility of it and to keep people like us on ATS bickering about it when we should just be moving on to solving the mystery. The fight should be out there not amongst ourselves. We have a big enough battle to fight.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join