It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where the Old tesament Came from!!! And the true Story of how we where created!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

In response to nibidu does exist. There is a story on msn RIGHT NOW about an astrophysicist that he has discovered a planet fitting nibirus historical dipiction messing with things orbital path, red, and volcanic. based on its internal tempreture. The size since it has just been seen 100% most definitely because of its long eliptical orbit the size is currently guesstimated to be anywhere from half to 4x the size of earth I will post a link in my next post

edit on 16-5-2012 by ringlejames because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ringlejames
reply to post by Lazarus Short

I sure hope you are joking. Hepatic coding. Really that is what I see as yeah right a made up story that has hidden codes. The hidden hepatic coding may hold value what ever it may be, but that is probably why I totally 100% irrevocably distrust anything the bible says as true. Forget anything about the Sumerians at this point,

No joke. You mistrust the Bible because of the coding, at least that is what I derive from your slightly garbled grammar, but the coding is precisely why I trust the Bible, and there are other reasons too. You either like it or don't and will come up with reasons why. Your "made up story" excuse only indicates that you little to nothing about it, but yet you have an opinion. Do your homework.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Laz replies to Renegade2283:

I'll pass over most of your reply without comment, but don't you think you're grasping at straws with your undue attention to a "tiny possibility"? Then you say, "Give me a break"?? No, give me a break - I may not know as much as you on the subject of Egyptology (I did remember the correct name of the book after your admonishment, BTW), but I'll wager you know next to noting about the heptadic codes and Ivan Panin, and that's a guess based on your dissing it so offhandedly. Really, it serves no purpose for us to second-guess the knowledge of others on this forum, except concerning the specific things they post here.

No, I did not find what I was looking for, but what I was NOT looking for - an ability not all of us possess, just like the ability to see what you're looking at.

edit on 16-5-2012 by Lazarus Short because: lah-de-dah

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

In response to nibidu does exist. There is a story on msn RIGHT NOW about an astrophysicist that he has discovered a planet fitting nibirus historical dipiction messing with things orbital path, red, and volcanic. based on its internal tempreture. The size since it has just been seen 100% most definitely because of its long eliptical orbit the size is currently guesstimated to be anywhere from half to 4x the size of earth I will post a link in my next post

I read the article you gave a link to, and the article that it linked to. It looks obvious that what has been discovered is only the possibility of a planet. Nothing was said about color, volcanoes, internal temperatures, or even position. "100%" is over-reaching, for sure.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

If you aint read the full story then you did not click all of the links on the page. Look for them they are there. Now you have fun to night alright mr hepatic coding.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Well in regards to the Great Flood happening there is impirical evidence to indicate that yes indeed, it did happen and there is archeaological proof of it. Underwater archeaologists have found lying on the bottom of the english channel, remains of settlements so at one point the british isles were a part of the european landmass about a dozen millenia ago, they also found settlements in 1500 locations along the bottom of the mediteranean sea. Not just there but off the coast of Japan near an island an underwater complex was discovered and off the southeastern coast (i think southeast) is located the "7 temples" yet only one temple is visible, the other 6 are underwater buried under sand and silt and this wasn't discovered until recently and totally by accident while it was lowtide.

DNA testing has also been done and discovered that out of several thousand people located in different parts of the world, hidden within their mitochondrial DNA is the DNA of one matriarch, their lineage goes all the way back to one mother. So this lends credence to the fact that all mankind once had the same matriarch and that would mean that the story of Noah and his sons and their wives surviving isn't some bedouin's bullsh*t campfire stories. Back in ancient times it was not uncommon for your sister or half sister to end up your wife, or your female first cousins, so people were interbreeding.

So we all have the same or similar stories of creation. Wow who knew? Being that our faiths originated in the same area amoung people who were cousins (decendends of Ham, Shem and Japheth) it's pretty much a no brainer as to why we have stories of ceation that are very similiar

I however i am not going to jump on Sitchin's boat that these "Watchers" who came from heaven are friendly, or they wouldn't have screwed with man to make monsters (like the Chimera or Harpy) or the Nephilim giant slave races who according to the Book of Giants found with the Dead Sea Scrolls were 450 feet tall (think ancient Greek Titan myths, this is where they came from folks) and who were throwing around giant blocks that weighed 1 million to 1.5 million pounds like the Ba'albek stone below.

In the end, we have similar creation stories because we're just very distant cousins. Some of my people (cherokee, native americans) were tested and it was found that they have hebrew genetic markers marking them as semites and then we find artifacts in Ohio, Georgia and Ticonderoga where ancient hebrew letters were carved into stone and artifacts found in burial mounds.

edit on 16-5-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia
reply to post by autowrench

Although it was 1869 when Swiss physician Friedrich Mischer first discovered DNA, it
was 1951 before Watson and Crick started work on unravelling it, and it was 1953 before

they published their results.

So at the time 'humans' were deciphering the 'stone' tablets of the Sumerians they (humans)

would have been unaware of the meaning of DNA?...Odd that, people's so far seperated by

time use the same words (DNA) when language alters with every generation!!

Some History......

Mesopotamian "Tree of Life"

The Olmec "Tree of Life"

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

In short, I find the Genesis account more believable than Sithcin-style half-baked theories.
Many people do, but the FACT is,
all Zecharia Sitchin did was write some books based on what he found out. He did not make the story up, he did not "invent" the Sumerian Tablets. He was a writer. Please stop giving Zecharia Sitchin credit for everything having to do with Ancient Sumeria. Read some books, you will feel better.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Erroneous translations by default does mean Sitchin invented the story. Nibiru, the Annunaki, it's all fictional. Logic would tell you to discredit anyone or anything that contains the word Nibiru in it (in reference to a 10th planet)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Different orbital period (not 3600 years), never crosses into the orbits of the inner planets, no measurements of its size, color, volcanic activity or internal temperature as this is an entirely theoretical planet (none has actually been found).

... but, perhaps it is round, like Nibiru purportedly is (except for the wings).

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

In short, I find the Genesis account more believable than Sithcin-style half-baked theories.
Many people do, but the FACT is,
all Zecharia Sitchin did was write some books based on what he found out. He did not make the story up, he did not "invent" the Sumerian Tablets. He was a writer. Please stop giving Zecharia Sitchin credit for everything having to do with Ancient Sumeria. Read some books, you will feel better.

Yeah, I kinda knew all that. Oh, and I do read books, and feel just fine, thank you.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short

I'll pass over most of your reply without comment, but don't you think you're grasping at straws with your undue attention to a "tiny possibility"? Then you say, "Give me a break"?? No, give me a break - I may not know as much as you on the subject of Egyptology (I did remember the correct name of the book after your admonishment, BTW), but I'll wager you know next to noting about the heptadic codes and Ivan Panin, and that's a guess based on your dissing it so offhandedly. Really, it serves no purpose for us to second-guess the knowledge of others on this forum, except concerning the specific things they post here.

No, I did not find what I was looking for, but what I was NOT looking for - an ability not all of us possess, just like the ability to see what you're looking at.

Ok, I will admit I was dissing it rather offhandedly and I was wrong to do so. I am sorry for being so rude, and I will attempt to maintain more civility from here on.

And I do not deny that many of the stories in the bible probably occurred. Probably not exactly as described mind you. But there is an element of truth to most of the statements in the bible. However you can not deny that no bible we have to day is "original" so to say.

Also, the heptadic coding kinda gives credence to the idea that some of the bible must be metaphorical and some maybe entirely fabricated. If it wasn't so then it would be impossible for the coding to work.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short

(I did remember the correct name of the book after your admonishment, BTW),

The Book of the Dead is the Modern name of an ancient Egyptian funerary text, used from the beginning of the New Kingdom (around 1550 BC) to around 50 BC. The original Egyptian name for the text, transliterated rw nw prt m hrw is translated as "Book of Coming Forth by Day".Another translation would be "Book of emerging forth into the Light"

Sorry but you were incorrect because it was only the Modern name

Source: Book of the Dead-Wikipedia
edit on 17-5-2012 by Renegade2283 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

DNA testing has also been done and discovered that out of several thousand people located in different parts of the world, hidden within their mitochondrial DNA is the DNA of one matriarch, their lineage goes all the way back to one mother. So this lends credence to the fact that all mankind once had the same matriarch and that would mean that the story of Noah and his sons and their wives surviving isn't some bedouin's bullsh*t campfire stories. Back in ancient times it was not uncommon for your sister or half sister to end up your wife, or your female first cousins, so people were interbreeding.

As my "rival" on this thread, so to say, said: "care to throw some traction, under that "fact" " . Links please

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

So we all have the same or similar stories of creation. Wow who knew? Being that our faiths originated in the same area amoung people who were cousins (decendends of Ham, Shem and Japheth) it's pretty much a no brainer as to why we have stories of ceation that are very similiar

I however i am not going to jump on Sitchin's boat that these "Watchers" who came from heaven are friendly, or they wouldn't have screwed with man to make monsters (like the Chimera or Harpy) or the Nephilim giant slave races who according to the Book of Giants found with the Dead Sea Scrolls were 450 feet tall (think ancient Greek Titan myths, this is where they came from folks) and who were throwing around giant blocks that weighed 1 million to 1.5 million pounds like the Ba'albek stone below.

I am purely curious and only trying to understand when I ask this. But is your position that you subcribe to the possibility of "ancient aliens" (and I am not talking about the msm tv show, or Stitchin
). Or is your position spiritual?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Renegade2283

And I do not deny that many of the stories in the bible probably occurred. Probably not exactly as described mind you. But there is an element of truth to most of the statements in the bible. However you can not deny that no bible we have to day is "original" so to say.

Also, the heptadic coding kinda gives credence to the idea that some of the bible must be metaphorical and some maybe entirely fabricated. If it wasn't so then it would be impossible for the coding to work.

Whatever anyone may say, the Bible is still the most accurately preserved document we have from antiquity. There is much more reason to admire it than to to diss it. The codes (surely you saw this coming) make it possible to restore the original autographs with mathematical precision.

When you begin to comprehend the complexities of the heptadic codes, you realise at some point that no merely human mind could have done it. The point is not that the Biblical record is metaphorical and/or fabricated, but that events are recorded in code. Only a more-than-human intelligence could do it.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

The proof of the real God is the one who answers his believers prayers when they need him to most and in ways they can never foresee.

I guess the god of the Bible isn't real since he doesn't answer most believers prayers. That's one of the main reasons believers fall away from Christianity. I definitely didn't have my prayers answered.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by novastrike81

When He speaks to you, you don't forget. Why He answers some and not others is not known to me, but He spoke to me twice, and it saved me from a world of hurt.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by novastrike81

The proof of the real God is the one who answers his believers prayers when they need him to most and in ways they can never foresee.

I guess the god of the Bible isn't real since he doesn't answer most believers prayers. That's one of the main reasons believers fall away from Christianity. I definitely didn't have my prayers answered.

Watching a child slowly die for months from cancer was not my way of getting an answered prayer. However, 15 years later I do have to wonder how God works.

In 2010 when my bf died in the may flood here in tn I still wondered how God works.

What Jesus death shows us is good things come out of bad things. For one good thing is anothers bad.

My step sons death taught a lot of us about life, death and how God works.

My bfs death showed us that a psychic could find him when humans and dogs could not. Showed many friends the works of God when they began going to church. My bf had a tatoo on his entire back and arms of Jesus on the cross. He always said Jesus has my back..... He fulfilled his blue print and went back home.

People suffer..... This is the game of life but the suffering is only for a moment to teach others. We are always sacrificing for others when we come here to this planet. I think so anyway.

Remember..... Thereis always more than meets the eye. The bigger picture may not always be seen by us for we are so limited with knowledge. What we know for certain is .... Change. We will transform one day out of this body and on to the next adventure. So be it.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join