It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

49 headless bodies dumped on north Mexico highway

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Only LOVE IS REAL.

Well, it's a nice thought, but it's not proven by the evidence. Life on Earth since day one has been one of brutality and a struggle for tentative survival. Love sometimes balances that out a little bit. But watch Animal Planet. Kindness and love is not the rule.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by krossfyter

The ancestors of the Mexicans, the Aztecs.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Originally posted by jhn7537
Why is it that the US doesnt treat this like a viable threat?

There are many people in the U.S. -- businesses and politicians -- who make a lot of money bleeding Mexico and depend on keeping Mexico a third world country owned by a half-dozen powerful families. Unless the Mexican government directly asks for help (which will never happen), the U.S. can't just invade and take over -- like they were Afghanistan or something.

^^^eggggsactly!

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Originally posted by Unity_99
Only LOVE IS REAL.

Well, it's a nice thought, but it's not proven by the evidence. Life on Earth since day one has been one of brutality and a struggle for tentative survival. Love sometimes balances that out a little bit. But watch Animal Planet. Kindness and love is not the rule.

But over time dont species evolve?? Brutality might have been the accepted way back then, but cant people/species eventually better themselves evolving away from such brutality?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I'm from Michigan and I've seen what the Mexico boarder is like on Natgeo. These idiots are swimming across the Rio and once in the water the boarder patrol can't do anything about it. Those Mexican should be shot on site.

If Canadians were doing that stuff I'd sit on the Detroit river with a high powerd riffle and take them out for target practice. This is our country and we need to protect it.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
reply to post by charlyv

No...maybe three Ranger battalions supported by a armor brigade and a combined arms brigade about tens of millions of dollars per week.SEALs are in and out they aren't for large missions,mostly single objective stuff.They aren't going to put the US Military in Mexico.WAY too much collateral damage that would aggravate the Mexican community,as well as kill a black income cash cow.They couldn't care less.

On the contrary, Seal missions go for the command and control. They do not dilly dally with ancillary factions or engage in skirmishes that are not on the ladder of the goal. They would avoid large collateral damage, and just take care of business, like they are trained to do, and with the leadership that does not subscribe to ordinary warfare.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
So you want to sit at our borders and murder people? Real nice way of thinking...

On another note...so the US isnt supposed to invade other countries right, unless you personally say so? So which way do you want it..leave other countries alone or intervene? Oh my bad, I forgot, the msm/government tells the truth when you say they do and lies when you say its a lie.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I lived in California for a few years and thought the gang violence was ridiculous and appalling, but when I moved to NJ, I was really disappointed to see MS13 stuff in the news and happening locally. How can a gang be that powerful? Around the NJ and NY area, the Mexican population is getting bigger and bigger, but what baffles me is "why". Why would someone fight to risk life and limb, illegally entering the country, just to move to the Northeast and work as a day-laborer or bus boy? I just don't understand.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
If you think the U.S. doesn't have it's hands all over the drug scene, in Mexico; you're seriously DELUSIONAL. Come on now! Mexico is the neighboring country. Of course the U.S. is in on that. But i GUARANTEE, it's a tight knit relationship.

And, let me just say....if you screw the cartels over, THEY WILL come for you....or your family...without remorse! BELIEVE THAT!!! They will gun you down, in the middle of your daughter's quincenera. I believe even the U.S. officials fear the Mexican Drug Cartels...because they are EVERYWHERE....and they are friggin' CRA-ZY! Snitching, is NOT the thing to do!!!

Let me just say this....they gunned down a cop, at his son's soccer game, in broad daylight. They DO NOT FEAR the government!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by nahahh
Let me just say this....they gunned down a cop, at his son's soccer game, in broad daylight. They DO NOT FEAR the government!

Couldn't agree with you more. If you were part of an army that was going to battle with a rival army, but your army outnumbered your enemy almost 100:1, would you really be scared or rather brazen? Then, add to that, that the enemy army was easy to identify, as they wear uniforms or follow laws that prohibits them from even engaging in certain discussions or dialog for fear of entrapment, you'd then realize that as a lawless insurgent bent on violence as a way to facilitate your illicit activities, you'd firstly have no hard time identifying who among you was a cop, even if undercover, and you'd live your life, and carry out your business without impunity.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
american soldiers have families and a life they care about. the mexican cartel dudes may have a family or may not but they sure as hell can take way more risks. heck being in the cartel is a huge risk alone. they fear nothing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join