It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

49 headless bodies dumped on north Mexico highway

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537

Originally posted by six67seven
I hear Mexico City is nice this time of year...

Honestly, are these crimes taking place all over Mexico or is it focused mainly near the border??

I believe the majority of the cartel battles are taking place in Northern Mexico, because thats where all the trafficking routes are to get the product from Mexico to the US..... I remember a few years ago the blood spilled over onto a few resort towns where vacationers were staying... I believe they are avoiding those areas for the most part, and I remember when I was in Tulum, Mexico (4 years ago) which is south of Cancun, they had Mexican army going up and down the beach every day holding assualt rifles, Not exactly what you picture seeing on a tropical vacation...

You really make me curious.

Who is gaining the most from all of this? Why the Mexican Federal Govt, that's who.
They now have complete martial law authority? Full military patrols in civilian areas?
That's a police state totalitarianism.

If we look at who benefits the most, it almost looks like the Mexican Federal Govt murdered these 49 headless people and then painted "Zeta 100%" so that we would automatically be fooled into thinking it was the drug cartels.

I don't see how killing 49 people like this can increase profitability, almost always rival cartels create treaties with each other in order to increase the business profitability for all parties involved.

Something really stinks about this and it ain't the dead bodies. It's that spray painted "Zeta 100%' that really stinks, and all of those fully armed soldiers patrolling around civilian neighborhoods.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I agree, you would think that if 49 members of a rival gang were killed they wouldnt need to write ZETAS 100% on the wall... Isnt it obvious who would have killed these people? There are 2 major rival drug cartels out there, if 49 members of one go missing, I dont think the other cartel will need to read Zetas to be able to connect the dots...The whole area is just filled with corruption, from the govt. to the cartels, to all the people who profit from these cartels, it honestly stinks to high hell...
edit on 13-5-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

Guess you and muzzleflash missed my post. It's for the public on both sides of the border, so that both governments can get the green light to come together and find the solution.

edit on 13-5-2012 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik
reply to post by jhn7537

Guess you and muzzleflash missed my post. It's for the public on both sides of the border, so that both governments can get the green light to come together and find the solution.

These drug wars have been going on for years... How much more time do they need to come together?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

No...maybe three Ranger battalions supported by a armor brigade and a combined arms brigade about tens of millions of dollars per week.SEALs are in and out they aren't for large missions,mostly single objective stuff.They aren't going to put the US Military in Mexico.WAY too much collateral damage that would aggravate the Mexican community,as well as kill a black income cash cow.They couldn't care less.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

They are some of the most vicious and cold blooded killers in the world. Some cartels even have a no women or child spared policy.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Haha,

For a second I thought you were serious. You got me.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaxVeritas
reply to post by jhn7537

They are some of the most vicious and cold blooded killers in the world. Some cartels even have a no women or child spared policy.

I remember hearing stories about them doing the columbian necktie (slice the throat and pull the tongue through)... and that alone is some of the craziest things ive heard, but now it seems like they just want to cut off every limb... I try to imagine the type of people who commit these heinous crimes, do they not have a conscience, can they sleep at night??? Its beyond distgusting...I would hate to be the person who drove past this massacre...
edit on 13-5-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

They are already working on it together but they need the general public on both sides demanding something be done, like it is starting to happen, to bring it out of the closet. This thread being an example of that. Its a done deal if you ask me.

U.S. Super Intelligence Center Revealed in Mexico

The establishment of the Office of Bi-national Intelligence (OBI) was authorized by Calderon, after negotiations with Washington, which began under the government of his predecessor, Vicente Fox Quesada. The creation of the super spy center was authorized by the director of the Center for Investigation and National Security (CISEN), Guillermo Valdés Castellanos, without taking into account any objections from the Mexican military.

Through the OBI, Calderon has given the green light to U.S. Intelligence agents to spy on organized crime syndicates and drug cartels. They can also spy on Mexican government agencies, including the Secretariat of National Defense, Navy, and the diplomatic missions in Mexico.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I want this planet healed, every single heart healed beyond belief. And I want all the pain and suffering undone forever and all people restored to happiness and equality and all negatives healed and taken away if needed to be healed and all people free from this nightmare, and all the laws and rules and abuses and corruption and mismanagement from TPTB that creates all of this ended. I see it, and refuse to see anythign other that what I've said. No More. Never. Its not allowed in any universe, its not even real. Only LOVE IS REAL.

Whoever is behind this turn yourselves in, and that goes for the PTB too.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Problem- Mexican Drug Cartel Murders.

Reaction- OMG! Why dont the US intervene, why doesnt anybody do something?

Solution- North American Union

Like clockwork...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
my conspiracy senses are telling me that mexico will be a super highway to export the oil from venezuela to usa.

just throwing it out there.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by juniorchubbs
my conspiracy senses are telling me that mexico will be a super highway to export the oil from venezuela to usa.

just throwing it out there.

Well maybe, but only if Hugo Chavez is dead or gone.... That guy will refuse to deal with the United States, he's made it obvious in the media how he feels about us... But the US has been known to take down dictators in the past, you know to help the people...cough cough, i mean steal oil.... This could be something we see happening in the next 10 or so years...

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

If you haven't learned about Michael Ruppert then maybe you should look into him. The reason why the states don't take it too seriously is because of this:

edit on 14-5-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

Maybe they think the DEA has it under control.... This really is disturbing, but i believe that unless US lives are at stake... we wont do anything... but that's just my guess

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
US logic
>Not Muslim
>Not a threat.
When these people are right on your border... they can invade a country thousands of miles away to provide "security" but can't invade a bordering country...

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
yeh i guess the CIA and our govt. are so invested in the money coming from the drugs and drug cartels to the south of us they wont do anything. its all about money. they get way to much money from the drugs. someone somewhere is being paid off by the cartels to let drugs into our border. its too lucrative of a biz to stop for the cia and our govt.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
When will they start rolling the heads down the pyramid steps like they used too...?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

they?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
Why is it that the US doesnt treat this like a viable threat?

There are many people in the U.S. -- businesses and politicians -- who make a lot of money bleeding Mexico and depend on keeping Mexico a third world country owned by a half-dozen powerful families. Unless the Mexican government directly asks for help (which will never happen), the U.S. can't just invade and take over -- like they were Afghanistan or something.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join