It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who killed the prophet Muhammad? A 1400 year old murder mystery.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

Hey if you are looking for inside info on my family to bash me I can provide it ..here my dad did 3 penitentiary bits and many county jail stints ..one of my cousins murdered 2 police officers I could go on and on and if you need the info I will provide ...as for myself I was very fortunate that Jesus found me and changed my path in life ...There is nothing to find for me for the bash you suggest other than my relatives ...peace

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

"Now from the sixth hour there was darkness over all the land unto the ninth hour. And about the ninth hour, Jesus cried out with a loud voice, and said, 'Eli, Eli, Lemana Shebakthani!'
Some of the men who were standing by when they heard it, said, 'This man calleth for Elias'" (Matt. 27:45-47)

All versions of the Gospels have retained this particular phrase in the original Aramaic language.
Matthew, according to the Eastern version, does not translate it. This is because he wrote to the people who had seen Jesus and had heard Him preaching---all of whom would have spoken Aramaic.

This term, even at present, is only used by the Aramaic-speaking people in Assyria, who speak the same language the Galileans spoke at the time of our Lord.
This phrase in Aramaic means, "My God, My God, for this I was kept (this was My destiny-I was born for this)."
Jesus was not necessarily quoting Psalm 22, as many have attributed this phrase to.
If He were, He would have used Hebrew instead of Aramaic, and if He had translated it from Hebrew He would have used the Aramaic word "nashatani," which means "forsaken me," instead of the word "Shabakthani," which in this case means, "kept me."
Even the soldiers who stood by the cross did not understand what Jesus said in that hour of agony and suffering. They thought that He was calling on Elijah because the word "Elijah" in Aramaic is "Elia," which is similar to the Word for God, "Eli."
The statement, "My God, My God, for this I was kept" was plainly spoken in Aramaic by Christ to God.
He spoke loudly enough that His disciples, who understood Aramaic could hear His words, which confirmed the reason for His crucifixion.
And so that they would pass the message on to the entire world.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by the2ofusr1
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Thank you soooooo much for this ...my heart is joyed as I can now pass this onto my 2 sons who have been sucked into this cult called islam ...S&F epic .....peace

Then subscribe to that guy's list. David Wood knows his stuff, he's one of the many of us who decided to go get a Quran to read it for ourselves and let Yeshua's Holy Spirit show us what is in it.

Good luck bro and Godspeed.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
The Hulk, Thor, Captain America, Jesus, Mohammed, Abraham. All great fictional super hero characters.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
But do Christians sincerely acknowledge muslims worship the God of Abraham?
I'd reeeaaallly, really like to hear that from Christians.

Long Answer:
The word "Allah" is a contraction of "Al-ilah."
"Al" meaning "the," and "ilah" meaning "god."
Thus rendering the literal meaning of the word "Allah" as "the god."

The origin of the Islamic "Allah" goes back to pre-Islamic times.
The Arabs had tribal gods that were worshipped, with every tribe having their own god.
Among the gods worshipped by the Quraysh tribe into which Muhammad was born, the greatest was "Hubal."
This principal deity was known as "Allahu" meaning "the god" and was the pre-Muhammedan Arabic god of the moon and the chief god of the Kaaba.

The Islamic god referred to as "Allah" is Hubal, aka "Allahu", who became the one god of Islam.
The first article of the Muslim creed, "La-ilaha illa-Llahu," means "There exist no god except the one whom you already called Allah."

In pre-Muhammedan times, an idol dedicated to Hubal was worshipped at Mecca, and being the chief god of the Kaaba, the position of which was next to the black stone which Muslims kiss today.
It was believed that the stone had fallen from the moon and thus was sacred to the moon god, Hubal, aka "Allahu."
The stone was enclosed in a small square temple known as the Kabah, which contained many lesser gods worshipped at that time.

Short Answer:
They ain't the same.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Then subscribe to that guy's list. David Wood knows his stuff, he's one of the many of us who decided to go get a Quran to read it for ourselves and let Yeshua's Holy Spirit show us what is in it.

Who's David Wood? The guy in the video?
Yeah, sure... first he relies on Allahs word in the Koran to make his argument.... and then makes other videos criticising the Koran... the same book that he used to make his argument. So just how do you make a claim based on scripture if you dont believe in it?
Its like an atheist quoting from the bible for his advantage....and then going on to ridicule the bible as a work of fiction.

Also note that in the video, after the 20 minute mark he tells muslims "Islam is submission to God, not to Mohammad".... so he is basically acknowledging that Allah is indeed God, and the Koran, the revealed word of God.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I think the little six year old's father killed him for taking a little girl as his wife.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

The origin of the Islamic "Allah" goes back to pre-Islamic times.

Yeah.... all the way back to Ishmael, blessed son of Abraham... who God "was" with as he was growing up.

In pre-Muhammedan times, an idol dedicated to Hubal was worshipped at Mecca, and being the chief god of the Kaaba, the position of which was next to the black stone which Muslims kiss today.

Where are you getting all this from? Let me guess, some christian fundamentalists website?

from wiki...

Devotees of Hubal fought against Muhammad's followers at the Battle of Badr. After Muhammad entered Mecca in 630, the image of Hubal was removed from the Kaaba.

After defeat by Muhammad's forces at the Battle of Badr, Abu Sufyan ibn Harb, leader of the Quraysh army, is said to have called on Hubal for support to gain victory in their next battle, saying "Show your superiority, Hubal". When Muhammad conquered Mecca in 630, he removed and had destroyed the statue of Hubal, along with the other 360 images at the Kaaba, and re-dedicated the structure to Allah.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 13-5-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

Talk about confusing historical facts with personal opinion.

The whole moon god thing is a hoax and has been proven to be so ages ago, so I'm not even going to go into it. Skorpion beat me to it
it was put forward by Christian fundy websites.

The Quran describes God as 'placeless, formless, without boundaries' therefore, anything physical that is worshipped is not God. Doesn't matter if they use the same name. Get my drift?
edit on 13-5-2012 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Hey why don't they make a "Muslim Bashing" forum of its own? That way we can have all the bigots in one place where they can spew ignorant comments all day long.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by RamsOnTop

The only thing that is really ignorant is not exposing this particular religion for the evil it is. The point is that muhammad was an evil man that was assassinated for being so evil. I mean what commandments did he not break? A lover of slavery as well as a pedo and murderer and thief. He obviously had it coming. Soooooooo If an evil man starts a religion it has its roots in evil and therefore must be exposed for what it is.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
If you look at the Crucifixion as much an inner cosmic event as an outer cosmic event (make the two one), Psalm 22 takes on a deeper meaning than what seems apparent on the surface but when experienced during the Dark Night of the Soul, one understands.

There is some thought which holds that it was not the Christ which was crucified but rather the lesser man (as St. Paul calls it), the things of this world, the powers and their chief (which could be thought of as the ego and his offspring as well), and so on. This is why in some parts of the Nag Hammadi writtings, The Christ is depicted as watching the whole thing and laughing, because the Christ cannot be seized by any one or anything of this world, those who thought they had crucified the Christ really crucified themselves and in their ignorance thought they had crucified the Christ.

My thoughts on some of the disrespect I see here on this thread and on others is that like most ATSers on here, I delight in Truth and grow in it every moment but part of that process requires humility and respect as well as patience. If we allow ourselves to fall for the snare of disrespect, than we fail to deny ignorance but instead embrace it, especially when we try to jusify it. I have been guilty of this myself. We can all disagree profoundly and still can have respect for one another. Even if a thing were proven wrong in the most absolute way by all the sciences of the Cosmos, we can still be respectful.

But that's just my two cents.

edit on 13-5-2012 by Arles Morningside because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

I agree. They can put it right next to the "Christian Bashing" forum.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3

I agree. They can put it right next to the "Christian Bashing" forum.

we should have individual forums for bashing... one for Muslims, One for Christians and One for Jews... then we can have an interfaith dialogue forum where people who simply want to learn and discuss can go

I think the discussion forum only needs to be one for all three faiths because it wont ever have many threads

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by beezzer
Off the cuff here, but in his later revelations, he was asking more for peace than anything else.

Wasn't it one of his followers?

And isn't this the point of division between shia and sunni branches?

Shiite believe that the rulership of Islam should have stayed within Muhammad's family, namely his son-in-law/cousin as his successor. Sunni believe that it should be only those who actually follow Muhammad's traditions and only those whom the job was capable of being fulfilled by, name Abu Bakr.

Who gets to rule over Islam is what the division is about. It's a power grab.

It's a power grab

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Some still read to learn here, let the children bicker,they are as flies.Please continue,

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

Whoa calm down there axe to grind. Why don't you address the video instead of engaging then? I've seen your other post so step of your high horse. I'm sure you're related to him and I'm related to Jesus. Give me a break. Oh btw this is the internet, nothing is sacred. More importantly, this is ATS, by posting you made it more popular so thank you.

On topic...great video...great points. I'm sorry but a Jew woman is total humiliation. Dude got tricked and "Allah" let him die. Isn't one of their sayings like If god wills it? Funny.
edit on 13-5-2012 by infiniteobserver because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

So you are going to condescend to everyone that has a problem with this religion? There are many great spiritual teachings in the book but that doesnt mean it is real. The discussion is about who killed muhammad not about how ya'll feel about people that dont like this book of the evil muhammad.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by lobotomizemecapin
reply to post by Jameela

He is not holy in any way. Do a little research on him and you will know he was an evil evil person. Right to his very core.

Just as evil as the people who wrote the testaments and made every prophet as evil as they are claiming they committed such great sins, only to taint their holy image so that they (the ones who wrote the testaments) can live their lives committing great sins and when asked why they reply "Well the so called holy ones did it too".

This is all hypocrisy. One person posting rubbish and the rest bitter and biased reply in nothing more than ignorance. I'd suggest you all do some good unbiased and fair research regarding every prophet reading from ALL available sources before posting.

Gossip does not make things a fact. Period.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
OH MY GOD!
This would make a great show for Myth Busters

www.shiachat.com.../to pic/234955419-aisha-and-hafsa-killed-prophet-muhammad-saw/

Text
there is no evidence that the Prophet(SAWW) was sick during this 3 or 4 year period, at the very minimum we'd expect to see signs of someone suffering throughout those 3 or 4 years with the effects of the poison! Obviously there was no poison presented over this 3 or 4 years, it was aisha bint abi bakr and hafsa bint umar who carried out the evil crime on the orders of their sinful fathers Abu Bakr and Umar ibn al-Khattab the homosexual drunkard

edit on 14-5-2012 by redneck13 because: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ[/edit by] extra DIV

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join