It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who killed the prophet Muhammad? A 1400 year old murder mystery.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Who killed the prophet Muhammad? Was it a jewess? Did the jews plot to kill Muhammad? Who did the deed and why? What reason did anyone have to kill Muhammad if he was the a prophet of God? What are the differences between real prophets and false prophets?

Is is possible that Allah killed his own prophet? Let's see what the Quran has to say about the matter.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Off the cuff here, but in his later revelations, he was asking more for peace than anything else.

Wasn't it one of his followers?

And isn't this the point of division between shia and sunni branches?

+21 more 
posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
It was the Butler in the Conservatory with the Candlestick!

(waits to see if I won the game)

Oh.. Er.. sorry.

In all seriousness, I wonder how well any of us can answer this? It seems the secular record, such as it exists, is muddy on the whole matter or this wouldn't be the heart of divisions within Islam that some still kill and die for to this day. The religious record..Well, what can we deduce from different versions people are willing to kill to prove correct?

I think questions like this would be fascinating to really explore and get into in the same way every possible aspect of the life and times of Jesus Christ have been explored and probed and dug up. Perhaps some day that region of the world will have matured in Faith far enough to gain the confidence which allows for that sort of open 'go where the evidence leads' kind of investigation into these questions.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
It all happened one foggy Christmas eve when the jesus character floated down from a cloud onto Santa's sleigh while it was in flight and bribed Santa to kill Mohammad while having the Easter Bunny as the lookout guy.

Fictional characters, all of them. C'mon folks, its 2012 already.

edit on 12-5-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Well, when it comes to knowing who ordered the hit. Consult the books in which it is recorded as history. Some say it was a jewess, some say it was Aisha, but the Quran ultimately points at the killer being...Allah himself.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

ummm no beez
the division came about due to a dispute concerning
who mohammed's successor, the 1st caliph, would be

shiites follow his son in law [name escapesd at the mo']
sunnis follow his uncle abu beckr

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by beezzer

ummm no beez
the division came about due to a dispute concerning
who mohammed's successor, the 1st caliph, would be

shiites follow his son in law [name escapesd at the mo']
sunnis follow his uncle abu beckr

Thank you for the clarification.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Off the cuff here, but in his later revelations, he was asking more for peace than anything else.

Wasn't it one of his followers?

And isn't this the point of division between shia and sunni branches?

Shiite believe that the rulership of Islam should have stayed within Muhammad's family, namely his son-in-law/cousin as his successor. Sunni believe that it should be only those who actually follow Muhammad's traditions and only those whom the job was capable of being fulfilled by, name Abu Bakr.

Who gets to rule over Islam is what the division is about. It's a power grab.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Not only did Allah kill him, but killed him in a way that showed he is a false prophet. At the hands of a female jew no less.

Humiliation.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Muhammad may have had a feeling he would die, because on his last pilgrimage he said, "I know not whether after this year, I shall ever be amongst you again."

Many sources say Muhammad was poisoned by a female Jew, who tainted a meal of sheep meat.

Some sources do not mention a cause of death at all and simply say Muhammad fell ill, suffered a high fever, and died.

The Sunni / Shia split began as a result of dispute between Muhammad's proper successor upon his death. Sunni accept Muhammad's best friend Abu Bakr as the rightful heir to the Caliphate, while the Shia accept Muhammad's cousin and son-in-law Ali ibn Abi Talib as the rightful heir.

The major split occurred upon the assassinations of Ali's two sons, Hasan and Hussein.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MeesterB
Not only did Allah kill him, but killed him in a way that showed he is a false prophet. At the hands of a female jew no less.

Humiliation.

Yeah, and his buddy Bishr that believe in him took a big huge bite from the poisoned mutton because he believed in him.

Sorry but if i see a dude chugging draino, i'm not going to do it.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Technically God is responsible for all deaths, since He gave them all life.

But how exactly do we expect to discover what happened 1400 years ago when there are murders that happened in the last decade and we can't figure out?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by wjones837
Reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Technically God is responsible for all deaths, since He gave them all life.

But how exactly do we expect to discover what happened 1400 years ago when there are murders that happened in the last decade and we can't figure out?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Well if we had a corpse we could exhume and do testing on, the poison could possibly still be in his carcass. Unfortunately his tomb was bulldozed because some muslim were making pilgrimages to it and praying at it.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Regarding Bishr knowingly eating poisoned meat because he trusted Muhammad's example:

"If I can't trust you with my dinner, I definitely can't trust you with my salvation."

Hahahah

Guy in the video has a nice sense of humor.

edit on 5/12/12 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
An entire thread to insult the Holy Prophet (saw) of another religion! Wow, every single poster in this this thread must be so proud right now! Do you get a prize for being the most insulting toward those others love?

How about I make a thread about your great grandfathers and see how badly I can trash them and your entire bloodline? I can invite all my buddies and we can call your family all the names we can imagine.

because that is what you are doing right now... but I guess you all didn't realize the Holy Prophet (saw) had a Child (sa) which led to Grandchildren (as) and so forth. And some people might be those very descendants on this forum.Crazy, but true.

Would you like to find out whose family is better?

In other words grow up, and stay with topics you have at least a modicum of information about!
edit on 12-5-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

+23 more 
posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

He is not holy in any way. Do a little research on him and you will know he was an evil evil person. Right to his very core.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by lobotomizemecapin
reply to post by Jameela

He is not holy in any way. Do a little research on him and you will know he was an evil evil person. Right to his very core.

I am sure many people will star your post for making another insult. Who will win the most stars for having the least amount of respect for someone that others hold dear?

that is the question of the day, who is going to win the contest?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by lobotomizemecapin

Ahh.... she is muslim so I do tend to look to members of a given faith to understand said faith and, because of effective upbringing, see those who slam other faiths on the basis of corruption or indoctrination as the fools they are.The standing question to ask is"How did Muhammad die",and go from there.Just tell us the history as it is known please.

+4 more 
posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jameela
An entire thread to insult the Holy Prophet (saw) of another religion! Wow, every single poster in this this thread must be so proud right now! Do you get a prize for being the most insulting toward those others love?

In other words grow up, and stay with topics you have at least a modicum of information about!

This thread is simply pointing out that Allah discredited and insulted muhammad. Watch the video. It spells it out pretty clearly.

I can't help it that you love a fraud.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join