It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who killed the prophet Muhammad? A 1400 year old murder mystery.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

Well, this poor scholarship managed to get me my Phd.
It is also backed by several professor Rabbis.
But, I'm sure we're all wrong and stupid, etc.
Feel free, if you have a spare 6 hours,
and if you can be bothered to defend your faith,
to point this out.

edit on 26-5-2012 by CodyOutlaw because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

Well, let's look at some of your arguments, since I do have time on my day off.

Gen. 3:15 - וְאֵיבָה אָשִׁית, בֵּינְךָ וּבֵין הָאִשָּׁה, וּבֵין זַרְעֲךָ,
וּבֵין זַרְעָהּ: הוּא יְשׁוּפְךָ רֹאשׁ, וְאַתָּה תְּשׁוּפֶנּוּ עָקֵב. [ס

And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; they shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise their heel.' [S]

And? Relevence?

Gen. 5:24 - כד וַיִּתְהַלֵּךְ חֲנוֹךְ, אֶת-הָאֱלֹהִים; וְאֵינֶנּוּ, כִּי-לָקַח אֹתוֹ
אֱלֹהִים. [ס]

And Enoch walked with God, and he was not; for God took him. [S]
Enoch, yes. Messiah, no.

Gen. 9:26,27: כו וַיֹּאמֶר, בָּרוּךְ יְהוָה אֱלֹהֵי שֵׁם; וִיהִי כְנַעַן, עֶבֶד לָמוֹ

The CORRECT translation being: And he said: Blessed be the LORD, the God of Shem; and let Canaan be their servant. There is not one mention of the "son of Shem."

Gen. 12:3 ג וַאֲבָרְכָה, מְבָרְכֶיךָ, וּמְקַלֶּלְךָ, אָאֹר; וְנִבְרְכוּ בְךָ, כֹּל
מִשְׁפְּחֹת הָאֲדָמָה.

And I will bless them that bless thee, and him that curseth thee will I curse; and in thee shall all the families of the earth be blessed.'

Gen 12:7 וַיֵּרָא יְהוָה, אֶל-אַבְרָם, וַיֹּאמֶר, לְזַרְעֲךָ אֶתֵּן אֶת-הָאָרֶץ
הַזֹּאת; וַיִּבֶן שָׁם מִזְבֵּחַ, לַיהוָה הַנִּרְאֶה אֵלָיו.

And the LORD appeared unto Abram, and said: 'Unto thy seed will I give this land'; and he builded there an altar unto the LORD, who appeared unto him.

Now, let's look at the verses you've presented as arguments for these quotes referring to Yehoshua.

Hebrews 2:14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

How is this prophecy fulfilled for Gen 3:15? Not to mention that the author of Hebrews systematically repudiates everything Ezekiel had laid out for the Messiah.

Mk. 6:19
Therefore Herodias had a quarrel against him, and would have killed him; but she could not:

How is a quote about John the Baptist going to relate us to Enoch walking with god?

Lu, 3:36
Which was the son of Cainan, which was the son of Arphaxad, which was the son of Sem, which was the son of Noe, which was the son of Lamech,

Irrelevent, since no mention of the son of Shem is made in the original quote.

Acts 3:25,26

Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.
Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.

This proves nothing at all. The seed of Abraham is a rather large seed, yes?

Gal. 3:16
Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

Nope, no mention of Christ. Sorry.
edit on 26-5-2012 by CodyOutlaw because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Its seems as though Mohammed is creating as process by which to plunder the city. After murdering, the poets next is the Jewish tribe in Bani Nadir. The Bani Nadir area is some of the most fertile land west of the city and has been cultivate by the Jews for date palm production for decades. This was an agriculture-based part of western Medina. Once Mohammed took his share of the land, and he has now become independently wealthy. It would be safe to say that no people of Medina are happy with Mohammed and his actions. Mohammed has destroyed most of the manufacturing and agriculture aspects of the city’s infrastructure. Without the local tradesmen present to continue their work, the city will soon crumble.
The population of Medina is 10,000. Subtract 1,600 already added for the Banu Qurayza and another 675 for poet’s already assassinated by Mohammed and the running total is 12,245 suspects in the investigation

inthenameofallah.org

Text
Invasion of Bani Nadir~
Date: May-June 625 A.D
Place: Fortress of Bani Nadir, outside Madina
Victims: The entire Jewish tribe of Bani Nadir

The Jewish Tribe of Bani Nadir was outraged at the assassination of their greatest poet Kaab Ibn Al' Ashraf. The fact that one of the greatest literary figures of their Tribe had been mercilessly murdered, simply because he wrote some words that criticised Muhammad, was a cause of immense rage.

The sight of the wealth possessed by the Bani Nadir whipped up a frenzy of jealousy inside him.
Using his usual methodology of subterfuge & deception, Muhammad claimed that Allah had revealed to him that the Bani Nadir were hatching a plot to assassinate him.

The Nadir were amazed when out of the blue a Muslim messenger arrived at their oasis with the message from Muhammad. The message was worded in the usual brutal manner: "Leave MY city and live here no longer after the treason which you have plotted against me."

The Nadir being mere civilians, decided the best thing to do was to shut themselves up in their homes and prepare to defend themselves. Immediately Muhammad surrounded them with his Army of murderers and sat down outside protected by his usual bunch of bodyguards.

When the Nadir made no move to fight, the merciful Muhammad started cutting down every single palm tree in the oasis. Ladies and gentlemen, please remember, that in a desert environment like Arabia, this act was equivalent to Mass Murder, considering how hard it was to grow food. The Nadir could not bear to see their oasis destroyed so mercilessly and came out to surrender. Muhammad who was still cowering behind his bodyguards screamed out :
"Leave this place, you have your lives"

The Peace loving tribe which had carefully tended their land and made it the oasis that it was, after centuries of hard work, were thrown out at sword point, and stripped of all their belongings. They had to flee for their lives to Khayber another Jewish settlement, which in future course would also be destroyed by the "Apostle of Peace". All the rich booty and land was grabbed by the plundering Muslims, but the largest amount of land and most of the loot went as always to the "Epitome of fair play & Justice" Muhammad.

As usual a torrent of Made to Order Divine revelations followed.
Al Hashr 59:2-5 "He it is who hath caused those of the People of the Scripture (Jews) who disbelieved to go forth from their homes unto the first exile. You deemed not that they would go forth, while they deemed that their strongholds would protect them from Allah. ..
"That is because they were opposed to Allah and his Messenger ..
"Whatsoever palm-trees you cut down or left standing on their roots, it was by Allah's leave, in order that He might confound the Evil-Livers."

Once again, the Most Compassionate & Merciful Allah comes to Muhammad's rescue and declares that ALL the crimes and atrocities that were committed against the innocent Bani Nadir were justified by the Divine word of the "All Merciful Allah". Not only that, but Allah decrees that the Jews DESERVED to be thrown out of their homeland, simply because:
1. They were not Muslims
2. They were opposed to Muhammad (The fact that he mercilessly assassinated their innocent Poet for daring to criticize him is ignored)
3. They were on Prime land and had a huge amount of wealth which Muhammad lusted for.

Over and above this, cutting down Palm Trees was considered a capital crime by the Arabs, so Muhammad had to have Allah give him a nice and tidy excuse for having committed this atrocity.
Lastly, Muhammad is making it very clear here as to who is the boss. If anyone opposed Muhammad, it meant he opposed Allah and all Muslims had to KILL anyone who opposed Allah. So the Final Equation remained the same Muhammad & Allah are on the same footing.
Again we have come a full circle to the fundamental and central guiding principles of Muhammadan Islam : Intolerance, Hatred, Murder and Brutality.

edit on 28-5-2012 by redneck13 because: v

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
smagalsomalier.wordpress.com...

Text
All water is pure, even filthy water

I heard that the people asked the Prophet of Allah (peace_be_upon_him): Water is brought for you from the well of Buda’ah. It is a well in which dead dogs, menstrual clothes and excrement of people are thrown. The Messenger of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) replied: Verily water is pure and is not defiled by anything. Abu Dawud Book 1 N67

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Mohamed needs a breather so its time for him to set back and enjoy the booty, while he gets some of his thugs to go out and take care of some more of the verbal opposition. Another Jewish Poet. The last poet murders were considered exemplary Muslims by Mohammed’s standards. Now some new comers are out to prove their worthiness to Mohammed. I think I know what comes after the poet.

www.think-israel.org...

Text
Murder of a Jewish Elder from Khaybar
Date: Late April 626 A.D.
Place: The Jewish Oasis of Khyber
Victims: Abu Rafi

The Muslims who had murdered Kaab Ibn Al Ashraf the famous poet of the Banu-N-Nair (See Prophet of Terror & the "Religion of Peace" Part 2) were considered as heroes by Mohammed and his followers. Murderers were considered as ideal Muslims. A group of Muslims from the Khazraj Tribe decided to prove their loyalty to their Prophet by killing off a respectable member of the Jewish Community. Abu Rafi was an elderly man who had never done anything against Mohammed or the Muslims. He just happened to be the unfortunate target of Mohammed's plot to terrorize the Jews. The Prophet wanted to send out a message to the Jews, which spelt out clearly that Mohammed was in control of their lives. The "expedition" to kill the poor old helpless man had the specific blessings of the "Merciful" Prophet. About Six of them broke into the Old man's house in the middle of the night and slashed him to ribbons as he slept. The cowardly Muslims always assassinated people in this way, while the victim slept, obviously because they had neither the courage nor the strength to fight even a solitary, aged Jewish Man while he was awake. After their crime, the Muslims fled back home into the arms of their expectant Prophet. There was a fight among them as to who had actually killed Abu Rafi. At this, the Prophet smiled beatifically and started checking their swords. Finally, it was decided that the person who owned the sword which still had traces of food in it, was the winner. Apparently Abu Rafi had just finished his dinner before falling asleep and the sword had slashed through his stomach spilling its contents. Indeed how Benevolent was the Apostle of Peace!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
A group of people from 'Ukl tribe came to Medina and became ill, so the Prophet told them to go to the herd of camels and drink the camels' urine and milk (as a medicine). Bukhari V1 B4 N234
Drinking Camel’s Urine will make you healthy?
answer-islam.org...

Text
Volume 1, Book 4, Number 234:

Narrated Abu Qilaba:

Anas said, "Some people of 'Ukl or 'Uraina tribe came to Medina and its climate did not suit them. So the Prophet ordered them to go to the herd of (Milch) camels and to drink their milk and urine (as a medicine). So they went as directed and after they became healthy, they killed the shepherd of the Prophet and drove away all the camels. The news reached the Prophet early in the morning and he sent (men) in their pursuit and they were captured and brought at noon. He then ordered to cut their hands and feet (and it was done), and their eyes were branded with heated pieces of iron, They were put in 'Al-Harra' and when they asked for water, no water was given to them." Abu Qilaba said, "Those people committed theft and murder, became infidels after embracing Islam and fought against Allah and His Apostle ."

edit on 30-5-2012 by redneck13 because: v

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: redneck13

I thought I would check out the possibility of the moon god Allah being the one that murdered the pedophile prophet.
After some consideration I realized that we believe then moon god exist to his, its followers by faith and no one can give you any physical evidence to the contrary. I did discover an interesting fact. Islam worshipped Allah the moon god up until 1969. As we know when trying to pin down the exact meaning of scriptures to various whatsapp dp images people of the Muslim faith, you open up the revolving door of interpretations. However, after 1969 they then claimed Allah means THE GOD. That was not always true. When the NASA Apollo moon mission landed on the moon. Christians stepped out of the landing module and walked with the soles of their shoes across the sacred moon god’s face, then planted the flag of the United States of American on the moon god’s nose. After that day Muslims now claim that Allah is like the Christian God. It was one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind

would you like to do something with this.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
As A Proud Sith Lord... I Am Enlightened, Oops, I Mean Delighted To Assure You And Tell You That:
The Rule Of Two Is How We Operate. And As Such... I Rise To Prominene Just As Soon As I Murder The Master And Thus Become The Master. Then I Take On An Apprentice. It's Irresistible. Inevitable. And Immutable.
edit on 3-10-2018 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

(post by JustinJack removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I'm going with 2pac

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join