It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

moma2s NewAge Hockey System

page: 209
<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Dave ?....timeout maybe?Oh its to late for that now.

I missed the first period.....it was 3-2 Oilers when I started watching.....why the line blending?.....a 1 goal lead is not a lead in todays NHL ...YOU CANNOT DEFEND A 1 GOAL LEAD IN TODAYS LEAGUE AND EVERYODYS DOG KNOWS THAT.....DID YOU CHANGE LINES TO TRY TO SHUT THEM DOWN WITH A 1 GOAL LEAD DAVE?

You need help ASAP Dave.

This is not required....you are self-inflicting obscene types of punishment upon yourself man.

Im not helping Dave...pay for it.

Bottom line is you were not hitting....especially in your own Zone defending---you were stick chasing....you made a cognizant CHOICE to play a different type of game....its on you.....you dominated last game...why change?

You made free will choices to make massive changes in how you approached what I saw of this game.

I watched from 3-2 Oilers till the disaster was over.

Hitting generated copious volumes of opportunity last game....so why not do the same thing tonight?

There was no one monitoring the Oilers pulse....their Game momentum Management was non-existent..... really this one is on Management and Coaching....what a waste of a game and a waste of 2 points.

You decided to come out and try to push the river to get the second win didnt you?.....then you choked.

Piss poor Game Management from the little I watched.

@ 3-1 .... Dave you needed HELP to get a handle on Game momentum....you dropped the ball big time.

@ 3-1 you should have jacked up the Hitting and pushed the River the hard working way like you did last game.
The finesse Game put you in a Prime position to switch to the full on hitting shutdown mode just as aggressive and assertive but focused differently losing no mometnum.... instead if making the adjustment as outlined you tried to shut them down by playing Keep-Away....and you paid for it dearly.

You CHOSE to lose this game before you even started it IMHO.

No hitting by choice....after winning a Game by doing exactly that ?...what are we to make of that happenstance ?

WTF ?

If this was an intentional contrast in Styles the Coaches made a big mistake....if this was trying to shut them down with a 3-1 lead the Coaches failed....if this was an act of Nature then everyone is failing.

This Game gets an F-.

Zack Laing is developing a solid NHS focus in his work....that is the future of NHL Analysis....where he is posting is a dump but he is developing nicely.

edit on 26-1-2021 by one4all because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-1-2021 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Dave...no excuses ok...yes it was correct to push for more...but @ 3-1 when you should have switched to a full on hitting game to produce that offense like you did the game before you chose to go with the finesse game instead....it was not pushing the River that tripped you up it was that when you were in a position to change your style to close out the game pushing hard for more offense from a hitting base.....you failed to adapt.

You need help an now time is not on your side anymore.PM or you will 86 the season within 10 Games.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Dave....if you want the Men to give you 100% then you must implore your bosses to also give 100%.....your Employer must "take one for the Team"..... the iconic spiritual Leader of your Franchise who owns 6 Rings....he refused to "take one for the team" as an Executive when he ran into Moma2.....not realizing that in doing so he willingly surrendered his single greatest strength and power...... it was self-immolation that gelled the Dynasty Oilers and olde 6-Rings was a major part of the recipie used to make that Super- glue.When this HOF influence took an immovable Stand he deleted the option of Self-Immolation from his own Toolbox.....that was when the pain began....that was when the descent began....that was the beginning of a Franchise level Freefall.

If you give the Players confidence they will respond as you desire...fail to do so and your expectations become unrealistic.

Put Moma2 Upstairs....give the men an Eye-in-the-Sky that they know can SEE in todays rapidly evolving NHL.....and watch them BLOOM into what you desire.

Dave they already know what Moma2 brings to the table....things long ago progressed far beyond the purview of your Employers powers and influences...it is what it is Dave.....you arent going to make Connor slower just because you start a Propoganda campaign to try to convince People he is not Lightning Fast.....and you arent going to convince your Men that you can possibly produce an NHL Hockey insight anywhere near as potent true and powerful as that of the NHS and Moma2.

Dave you cannot produce what the NHS does...but Dave....NOTHING has stopped you from making inquiries from looking for a solution in both conventional AND unconventional places....by the way the Internet is now considered CONVENTIONAL whereas in 2009 it was not.

Dave I dont know who it was...but someone from the Oilers Management group @ the time responded to Moma2 early on in this saga....they aknowledged the NHS and Moma2 as being a force....as being impactful.....and in sort they told me to go put on a Suit do a normal Business Proposal and call the Office just like everyone else......and I told them that they were out in left field and that the World had changed and I did not have to play by olde school rules so no I would not follow that advice...in fact the opposite would happen and the Oilers would accommodate me in every way.....things went south due to internal influences weaponized against Moma2 and actioned by a person volunteering with the Oilers @ the time(the volunteer stole proprietary data and used it and passed it on then went to extremes internally within the Oilers Org. to suppress Moma2 completely and to disconnect the NHS from the Oilers AT ALL COSTS....]....we have together all witnessed the spectacular levels of Carnage inflicted upon the Edmonton Oilers ever since those days.... I will not rehash the deceptions and manipulations behind the Oilers Hackathon or behind the creation of Darkhorse Analytics or the Sloan Sports Analytics Conferences....... I will say that the Oilers DRANK POISON when they allowed the individual they recruited from the Hackathon into their Organization no they could NOT CAPTURE MOMA2 to silence the White-Noise...and today they still suffer and continue to wither because of that POISON the willingly consumed.

Dave you have to go back to 2009 and Pat Quinns short but Historic tenure with the Edmonton Oilers.....David when you were recruited and considered the Job ,did you even know you were walking directly into the line of fire emanating from the NHLs single longest running FEUD ????...did they even tell you?

Dave its about doing the Right Thing....its not realistic to expect your Men to do things their Bosses are unwilling to do.

Its that simple...Edmonton is toxic because THERE REALLY IS SOMETHING IN THE WATER.......excluding Eakins the Oilers hired capable experienced NHL Coaches of every possible flavor and style looking for the correct one to break them free of their curse...none were able to do it.... none but Eakins even knew what they were getting into.....Eakins knew because he was a part of the problem as was Dellow as is the Hackathon influence which has now run DEEPLY into the Oiler Organizational bloodstream.

Dave we can work with Non-disclosures now...because EVERYONE IN THE NHL AND BEYOND ALREADY KNOWS THERE IS NO OTHER WAY OUT FOR YOUR FRANCHISE BEYOND CAPITULATION TO THE NHS/MOMA2 AND "TAKING ONE FOR THE TEAM".

Someone tell KL that holding ground will not protect his Team......it will not bring a Win....its long past time to ...."Take One for the Team".......that was always that Mans greatest strength...knowing when....the time is now.

Dave you now require WIN STREAKS.....statistically you now require a better Plan.

Moma2 is old and tired Dave....just like you....but Moma2 has CONNECTIVITY....it is what it is... but the Passion is waning Dave....time changes all things......it takes a heck of a lot more effort and energy to help you than it does to hinder you...know that....Moma2 built that dynamic to last.....to make it easier and easier to 86 your Team.....if you wish that to change its going to take a lot of energy and I am tired Dave.

Things are so disconnected in your Professional working environment Dave that Moma2 only has to watch and wait and Connors LIFE will take him elsewhere....or LEONS will....or Ryans will they are ALL ready to push the NHL forward into a new Era together....they are ready to string together multiple Championships.....they were ready 3 years ago.

Time is passing much to quickly now Dave....the Window of Opportunity to build a Dynasty is slipping away as we speak....not enough real work is being done to support that Dynasty winning mindset....its that simple.

Dave if you now look @ the Oilers complete NHL history only a blind man would fail to see where they have gone....and why....the Franchise is the NHLs greatest anomaly.....and there is a driver behind that.....consistent results always require a consistent DRIVER to be realized.

Pull the thorn and the Dog will run again.... or just let the Dogs best years wither away ... for nothing....for naught.... and own that level of disrespect you are showing possibly the most Special Player since Sidney Crosby.

Remember Dave....Moma2 can walk away right now ,NEVER LOOK BACK---and your Team is 2-3 years away from becoming stabilized enough to be a serious Playoff Contender....AND EVEN THEN ITS BOTTOM RUNG... are your Bosses willing to do that to Connor ... because if they and you are he should hit the Eject Button ASAP....and Dave if you are as handcuffed as Connor is maybe you should also have your finger on the Eject Button before you burn up your own Legacy in Edmonton as so many before you seem to have done..... worry not everyone knows the situation is beyond your control....just ask any of the 8 or so Coaches who have been put through the Oilers hamburger grinder what they think went wrong ......lol...lol.

Dave...I am spending today considering Retirement .... it is what it is....I cannot give you a Guarantee for the first time ever....and once Moma2 closes a door it becomes a wall.
edit on 28-1-2021 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
The Retro gear looks spectacular....in a spiritual kind of way.....paying homage to the Icons is always a wise move and can pay massive dividends sometimes.

Maybe the Oil bring back the 1980's Spirit of Scoring......and blow the Leafs out 8-2.

They tell me anything is possible.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Dave....heres a bone.

You cant have your Cake and eat it to...unless you plan ahead.

You cannot execute a Possesion heavy style where you own the puck more over the 60 minutes as a core value Driver if you use N/S sheer speed as your Primary playaction catalyst because the required PACE is to high for optimal playaction management and control....its pushing the River to hard to fast......you CAN DO THIS but you need a superior playaction management process to support you----the one you cant dial into.

I get what you are trying to do Dave...teach them that if they posses the puck more over 60 minutes they have an automatic edge....teach them that prolonged mistake-free Possesion is their Primary goal in terms of generic Playaction management.Own and control the possesion and momentum at @ safe controlled speed....then let your Superstars pick their spots to dissect opponents.....a lot of things are geared to this focus.

But there are core value issues Dave.

Its not giving away a Trade secret to say that Connor optimally requires a N/S game management support strategy....and its equally as accurate to sat that Leon requires an E/W game management support strategy....

Leons natural requirement which allow him to execute and produce OPTIMALLY....happen to jive very well with your OVERALL FOCUS REQUESTS DAVE.....this is what a POSSESION HEAVY style is all about....one that can safely eat up minutes with a low risk quotient....a more controlled slower paced horizontal E/W focused approach...a skilled grinder flavor.

Connor requires support strategiclly ....he requires linemates and strategies which support his strengths....but still allow him to functionally execute Daves System philosophy of safer longer possesions to eat up minutes the right way.... this support focus requires more work and more energy....because it requires a 2x possesion focus intentionally----- you take a fast shot on net then recover and do it again by PROCESS AND PROXY..not by random chance....you focus on the directed-rebound as secondary option managed Playactions and you INTENTIONALLY SURRENDER POSSESION in specific ways with the intention of regainig Possesion for a 2nd attempt BY PROXY AND BY PLAN.......hence the requirement of using the directed-rebound focus and Connor or Jesse who have pull-away speed have to manage it all the time...they have to focus on using their strengths to get into positions to take SPECIFIC SHOTS---- and it should be an will be slightly different for each of them---....shots that force Directed-Rebounds but that are still high % shots.....and their Linemates need to know when to be where because this is a rinse and repeat style that is simply overwhelming because it pits raw speed in all ways against the opponents....you can only do this with a Mcdavid this meshing Ultra-high Speed style with Daves overriding Possesion Heavy Philosophy which is by the way a good one.

You let Leon continue to manage his line the Traditional ways he uses....he is just a solid high level NHLer...hes his own Animal and there are no tricks to figure out....nothing specific you can target....well balanced toobox and body/brain/drive to use it......calm calculated style that will kill you with 1 second left by design....not many Peaks and Valleys.

Nobodys spending a lot of time tacticlly trying to figure out how to stop Leon....because what you see is exactly what you get....only harder work and more will can consistantly defeat what Leon brings to the table.

So put a little more work into supporting Connors needs as I just outlined....sorry but Jesse fits the Bill perfectly for the search and recovery and prolonged playaction ingredients and he brings it in SPADES Connor would do well to recognize this and adjust immediatly because its worth it....Jesse-Connor-Kassian with Kassian on the walls--- but this combo should put it away so much on the first attack strafe that they wont be on the walls much because their 2ndary focus will be finishing off a Directed-Rebound with a Quick-release shot and they will be in position early so pucks wont be bouncing wildly into the walls . ....if you want to jack it up switch Nuge for Zack with Nuge @ net perimeter/front.....Nuge who needs to be tutoring Connor RIGHT NOW... is the Master of shooting hard and accurately @ high% areas and still executing a Directed-Rebound if the Goalies gets piece of the shots......but I see a lot of Oilers have dialed this in....it needs to become more of a Team System focus now for Connors line....since 2009...many Stanley Cups were won using this directed-rebound focus properly supported by quite average Lineups....the Oilers should be devesating the League with it as we speak.

Build your 2nd and 3rd lines the same way...support overwhelming strengths...of any type....you have lots of guys who can do specific things far above average @ the NHL level....so pick a few and build 2 more effective lines.....it should take a few hours to figure out.

I have no horse in the race now Dave.... but I am finally watching games as more of a Fan....and I enjoy seeing wins.

They are coming for you with Torches and Pitchforks now in MSM and Online Dave.... and they are lining up Ken as their next target....they just baited you into throwing Holland under the Bus for not having the Goaltender situation solidified sooner.....now WE know you did not do that and that no one could have predicted Smiths injurys....so Holland DID PREPARE ADEQUATELY......however the ways it was asked and the ways it came out threw Kenny under the back wheels of the Bus ..... it is what it is now....the Vultures are circling , as to be expected I guess.

They are all Stats-poisoned Dave and the will use those manufactured little bits of paper to destroy you with death by 1000 cuts.....like I said your Bosses need to do a Retro-Audit going back o 2009....and remove frOm the Organization ANYONE CONNECTED TO THE ADVANCED STATS CABAL OR TO THE OILERS VOLUNTEER WHO STOLE DATA AND THEN HID IN THE WEEDS AND LET KEVIN LOWE GO TO WAR FOR THEM....AND THEREBY STARTED ALL THIS SAGA TO BEGIN WITH....AND YES THE HACKATHON "WINNER" IS ONE OF THESE POISONS....and anyone connected to him in any way shape or form or reference.

Without a complete PURGE of the Organization Dave you are screwed Pal....your organization has been poisoned and they want you to fly-by-wire with obscure manufactured BS stats directing the Show.... but you cant do it...you need your Hands on the Wheel and your feet on the Pedals.....you see Dave now you know how the rest of the Fateful Eight NHL Coaches who were ground up in Edmonton feel.....its something in the water Dave....its the Advanced Stats cabal losers who infected Upper Management with their Tales of BS.....you need to purge them all Dave or the Ship goes down again.

You dont have the power to purge anyone Dave...we both know that....you will not be frowned upon for falling on your Sword @ this juncture in time......as many a good NHL Head Coach has done before you in Edmonton.

At least let them know where they are missing the ball on your way out on Principal alone.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Dave....IMHO its time to bring out the Stache.....time to provide some contrast.....to everyone.

Why dont you all grow Staches....just to how commitment above and beyond....just no BEARDS till Playoff time not even one---dont break that rule.

You know if you all talk about it and agree to do it that it is quite seriously the first step towards winning a Stanley Cup this year ?.... because you know talking and agreeing openly and freely has not been a hands-on organizational strength lately.

EveryMan needs to own their share of what the Group owns....EveryMan needs to commit to a moustache...I mean seriously....if the Group cannot even do that... then you need to blow it all up again..... because if a Group cannot even come together and commit to facial hair how the hades can they expect to come together to win Professional Hockey Games or Championships ?

Nobody believes the Oilers Roster is All-In.....painful Leadership questions are just around the corner.

Step up or step back.

Show solidarity but respect by not growing the Beards until you enter the Playoffs.....there should be some pretty big Staches going on by then.....lol...lol...lol.

I mean look at Matthews rediculous little burner he has going on right now...LMAO.....if he can pull that off and not get roasted then its time to have some fun with it to.

Seriously...everyone needs to suffer the same discomfort and feel the same bit and halter....in todays game its almost impossible to manufacture dynamics that allow Teams to gel.....this is one way to do it without messing with Playoff Beard karma.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Just one thing Dave

Connors goal was far from an Individual effort.....nice try at throwing shade on your PP to take attention away from its management.....but this is 2021 Dave and Fans are a lot more informed.....obviously the Oilers PP is working hard to set the stage for Connors terminal playaction.

The Leafs are suing the exact same PP focus now they are implementing the NHS procees we call the LUST....or Late Upspeed Support.

No one is ever going to execute the LUST better than Connor McDavid....no one...and he is just learning how to tune it in....just learning now means hes going to get a lot better very soon....the guy really is a Hockey Genius hes just got some Hot-Ginger in him so hes a bit stubborn.

Now he has refined his execution of the Playaction and his understanding of the Philosophy behind it.Give credit where credit is due.....if I did not know it was me driving Connor re-education I would give Coaches credit....but...lol...lol...lol...it is what it is and I pat myself on the back.

The NHS takes great pride in how much the NHLs best PPs have adapted to using NHS philosophies and processes.

You owe me Dave....so does Connor.....if you dont think so then maybe thats why you cannot get over the Hump ?

I really thought Leon did a great job of showing us all why he deserves every single bit of recognition he receives....I will take Leon vs Matthews ALL DAY LONG MAN....Leon is to much for Auston to handle right now....the Oilers have two #1 Lines when Connor and Leon each drive a Bus....they become unstoppable.......McDavid and Draisaitle are executng from a Production and Leadership focus very very very much like Gretzky and Messier did...in fact it is Spooky to watch...plus....their Chemistry is now approaching Gretzky-Kurri which is a step up from Gretzky-Messier.

Jesse Puljujarvi is really making me Happy...he is making me Proud....he works hard every shift and he is a really good Teammate who leaves it all out on the ice....he is playing like a Man now how he uses his size to win battles....its very difficult to stop Jesse because he is clearly very smart....if you trust him to do what he does every shift and learn how he can dominate in certain areas then you see how easy it can be to build off of his game and to execute extended playactions with him on the ice.... sometimes an entire team cannot keep the puck away from him hes so fast and massive in reach and effort and he has now learned where to go with his speed at the right time because he is more patient and confident....he is now recognizing patterns better due to experience.

There is no pressure on Jesse ...he has shown he can play up and down the Lineup like all high end Star Players show they can do... he is a Man now and knows that every Player on every line in the NHL is a very good Player....he knows that every shift has to be 100% no matter where the Coach puts you....its not personal its just Hockey...its a rough tough Mans game....its where the Big Boys like Jesse play at their best.

Torts is going to go after Jesse hard and he is smart and they WILL OVERPAY and invest in the future....they knew about the Hips and because it was bi-lateral they chose to pass on Jesse in the Draft but they knew very well what he brings to the table and they know he is a very good Player...they are likely kicking themselves in the arse right now....and I think Jesse will have a LONG CAREER in the NHL: because he loves it there....he enjoys playing with the best Players in the world and works his tail off to show us all he really does belong there.

Do not trade Jesse... KEEP HIM FOR AS LONG AS HE WANTS TO STAY ---- Moma2 gives him a Passing Grade...he is a keeper....he it truly a Team Player who ADDS a Special Dimension to a Roster....you can build off of and around his game.

Sorry Torts.....you cannot have him....he is going to raise the Stanley Cup as a Oiler .... thats a fact...hes to good.

Koskinnen is the real deal....if this Group gets their Show together then they have a Goalie who has proven he can hold them in there and give them the chance they need to produce and to win Games.

Darnell Nurse is looking more and more composed and solid as the year progresses.... he is a real Horse who can eat a lot of minutes....he has matured nicely and is still evolving upwardly.
edit on 31-1-2021 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The Question @ 3:47 is the path back to respectability and to winning for the Oilers.....its called Altruism.

Great question and an even better answer by Connor....cards well played Fellas.

This puts to bed the ... "brilliant Individual effort"....storyline.....and replaces it with an accurate explanation of the levels of Teamwork and co-operation that go into executing any Playaction @ the NHL level.....Connor properly correctly and accurately let his Fans know that he and his Teammates work very hard together as a Unit to bring everything together so THE FANS can enjoy the excitement of the Excellence of Execution.

Which of course ultimately brings us right back to here....the Oilers NEED NHS consulting ASAP......

Non-Disclosure....fair Market value compensation ( as per the NHL Standards set by the conjob thieving Advanced Stats arse-clowns --- they drove the price right up there with all their BS now didnt they ?...lol...lol) a legitimate Championship ring for your Moma2 ... = Stanley Cup.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Dave....3rd Period can not look like the end of the 2nd Period....you have to stay focused....and you cant hammer them any more now out of respect...but you will still have to score a few more goals....because...this is the NHL man not the AHL and there is no such thing as a free lunch.....you have young guys on your Roster who need to break out of funks and score some goals...like Jesse..... you dont have to HAMMER THEM...and they know when you are pushing the River to hard................................so the solution is to use the 3rd period to work on your Give-and-Go....seriously....just tll everyone to keep it to that single playaction.....they will get used to it they are likely reading this anyways....but just sticjk to clean simple well executed Give-and-goes....then they get a fair chance to stop you knowing whats coming and you get to keep working hard to stay focused and keep good habits....screwing around builds bad habits that you are only now shaking off from the Seasons start.......so stick to the give-and-go......telegraph it for them...but work hard to execute the playactions and to finish properly.....if you stick to that format and they know it ....the Fans get entertained and you get to stay focused and they dont get embarrassed.....and Leon can crush the 8 point record....he has earned that....the Team needs to learn about the olde Oilers and how important Personal Records really were to them all.....they did that for each other.....they won Games for the Fans but helped break records FOR EACH OTHER.

Lets see that record fall.

Do NOT TAKE THESE MOMENTS FOR GRANTED.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Just bank the 2 points.

History doesnt ask how they only ask how many.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Trying to support a lie and cover up the truth is ALWAYS the Path of Most Resistance.

The bug is a Pleomorphic Bacteria....there is no such thing as a virus as we have been taught.

This is reality.

jcm.asm.org...

blogs.scientificamerican.com...

This is how they bastardize reality.

www.usatoday.com...

edit on 2-2-2021 by one4all because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-2-2021 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Have you noticed that the Oilers have stopped their 14 year long terminal habit of STREAKS?....like the 7 game long kind.

No more crippling 4-5-6-7-game losing streaks.

Ever notice the point which Moma2 STOPPED providing in-depth NHS ANALYSIS AND stopped doing realtime in-game analysis?

The two realities coincide...of course...for a reason...just pointing that out.

Its a good article for someone whose name rhymes with Schwack Tang could write up.....attribute it to Tippet or to maturing Players or to whatever you want to, but illustrate this drastic critical change... because it shows the Hobbles have been removed.

The Driver behind those terminal Streaks has been removed.

Never forget that.

I think Tippet would revive Yakupovs career.

Tippet is proving that Nails game perspective and style are valuable NHL assets if understood and properly managed.

This is not going away....a Man was left behind.....it was wrong.....it was Punative....it was throwing an Organizational Asset and Teammate Under the Bus.... it is not acceptable under any circumstances.

Anyone reading this thread knows this is a Showstopping issue to Moma2......this is Personal......this is not going away......and Nail is getting older....at the same time Connors career is burning up.....2-3 more years and Nail will not want it....2-3 more years of losing and Connor will vomit thinking about being an Oiler.

The Hobbles are off.....run hard...run fast...run far....do not look back...but never forget you left a Man behind and because of that you shall all be left behind when it matters the most to you.

Come Playoffs if there is no news of a change in Nail Yakupovs career situation and he is not in some way shape or form back in the NHL or on his way... the Hammer is coming down again.

Fair warning has been served.

Dont try to tell yourself you cannot do as demanded...because YOU CAN if it matters enough to you.

Right now Moma2 needs the Oilers to over-excell.....to Uber-Produce....to come together as a Group and DOMINATE FOR LONG STRETCHES.....Moma2 wants WINNING TEAM THAT HAS EARNED A PLAYOFF BERTH LEGITIMATELY.....then we are going to Crush the Hurd all over again.

One thing will prevent a massive Playoff Collapse.....one thing ONLY.....there is ONLY ONE WAY to pull the final Nail out of the Oilers coffin.

Make it so...you have the money means and time.

If you want to win bad enough you will make it so.

You control your own Destinies...... you have freedom-of-choice...excercize it properly and optimally or do not....its your Dime after all right ?

The NHS leaves no Man behind and has no respect for anyone who does.

Its a respect issue.

Its Personal and always has been.

The price the Oilers have paid already has been nothing short of horrific.

Time to stop the carnage.

This is a Championship Roster that has been for several years now growing together perfectly....perfectly....however to the NHS they are as fragile as hand-blown glass.

You know what you have to do.

Dont blame anyone later.

When Connor or Leon demand a Trade or Trades....it will only be because they know they are Doomed playing in Edmonton no matter what kind of Superhuman record breaking production they can manifest.

No one can handle losing chroniclly....Winners cannot live with it.....and furthermore if you are producing Record Breaking League Leading statistics.....and never Win anything for it.....and are still chroniclly losing.....well then you are destroying your own Legacy.....because you see MANY TEAMMATES HAVE TO MAKE HUGE PERSONAL SACRIFICES FOR CONNOR AND LEON TO WIN SCORING CHAMPIONSHIPS...SYSTEMS ARE DESIGNED TO HELP THEM DO THIS....EVERYMAN IS SACRIFICING.

Soooooo if Connor and Leon are busting their cojones and their Teammates are all sacrificing opportunity and career currency..... there better be something in the Pot @ the end of the Rainbow.

I am telling you that if Nail Yakupov is not in the Pot @ the end of the Rainbow by Playoff time....then its back to the Woodcave again for remediations.

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I think James Neal is over the Hill..... @ 33 yrs old with the grind over 800 NHL games having taken their Toll.....and with his body type Naturally being Muffin-Man shaped....hes hitting manopause early...you can see it....he would be a very Happy Chubby Guy....but you can see he is now firmly in Tool-Man Taylor territory....lol...lol...lol...hes over the Hump and heading slowly downhill only beginning to pick up gravities momentum....it will be a Snowball screaming downhill sooner than later.....maybe he just cannot recover from the Covid layoff @ his age and dynamic...tis possible.

Krusty is on the same All-Inclusive Tour as Neal is IMHO....these guys are a Luxury to have....a very good Shot-Blocker and a very good PP Specialist with a bit of a mean streak......these guys are called Veteran Playoff Depth....same like Spezza and a few others just hanging in there now.

The Oilers will need the Depth soon and Neal will round into form in 10-15 more games...Krusty was born ready and never misses a beat.
edit on 4-2-2021 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Dave....the NHL opportunity you guys need to produce doesnt have to be with the Oilers...so pull strings....pay whatever you have to pay....make it happen.....its not as hard to accomplish as you think....Kenny has a LOT OF FAVORS OWED TO HIM....and he is creative.....pull strings before the Playoffs. By the way...does Nail still have more points than Bennet after being out of the NHL for 2 years?.....getting it yet?......this whole thing has been wrong.....thats why you are being remediated....its a no-brainer.
edit on 4-2-2021 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   
@1:36:34 .... you are from this point on in the linked video meeting your FAMILY......please be polite and put your best foot forward alright......FAMILY IS FOREVER.....once you all learned what an NHS Tactical Dynamic Template was....well you were on your way to learning how and why trying to cheat or misrepresent using statistics will ALWAYS BE A FLAWED METHOD....a LOSING METHOD.

Once you apply the NewAge Hockey Systems Sub-Programs of Intuitive Dynamic Analysis and Intuitive Dynamic Management and imprint that data upon your TDT or Tactical Dynamic Template.....your firing solution is locked in.

michaeljlindell.com...

Once you leave the Altruistic environment and path of TRUTH....you abandon or abrogate The Path of Least Resistance....the very nano-second you cross this Rubicon and enter upon The Path of Most Resistance --- you SHINE LIKE A DIAMOND....and cannot hide your idealistic birth your intentions actions nor impacts.

On that other issue where we applied the NHS Toolbox..... Brace yourself...take a deep breath...here we go.

Since the Dawn of time the single most prolific killer of Human Beings has been the Pleomorphic Bacteria. This bug has and will always enter our bodies and infect us via PARASITES we ingest via our Food Chain unless and until we begin to properly treat the foods acting as conduits.With the advent and proliferation of Globally reaching food producers these food conduits which are specific and few were weaponized against Humanity and these foods were spread far and wide and the prices and availability and marketing were also weaponized on a GLOBAL SCALE.... THIS ENSURED GLOBAL SATURATION WITH THIS INVISIBLE BUG THEY DELETED FROM OUR SCIENCE AND MEDICINE.....then they began formulating ADDITIVES for our Foods and Drinks and Medicines and GLOBAL WATER SUPPLIES AS HULDA CLARK ILLUSTRATED BY OWNING AND WEAPONIZING THE 2 COMPANIES WHICH MAKE CHLORINE AND CHLORIDE WATER TREATMENT ADDITIVES FOR OUR ENTIRE PLANET .

The VAST AND EVERGROWING MAJORITY of human beings who die from ANYTHING ANYTIME ANYWHERE have an extremely high likelyhood of having the DNA Signature of this Pleomorphic Bacteria within any or all of the 3 body areas which support growth and survival of bacterial sized viral size and fungal sized INVADERS......this means one could have "bad gut bacteria"(Bacterial phase/size/hape) and not even know it.....or have a Covid-cold(Viral Phase/size/shape) and not even know it...or have so-called Cancer(Fungal Phase/size/shape) and not even know it......then simply die of THE MASSIVE CONSTELLATION OF IMPACTS and complications of one of those issues or anything else...and post mortem a correct accurate test will always find INSITU DNA of what we are calling Covid-cold.

People have been dieing from and with this bug since the Dawn of Time.

It is outlined along with remedial instructions in the Bible and other Doctrinal Writings...its older than dirt which is where it lives.

Match the DNA Signatures in all 3 Phases and sizes....check all 3 areas of the Person....lol...lol...then you will see how many people really are already carrying this bug insitu (especially in the Gut which is the Powder Keg Covid-cold is setting off))long before they catch it in its viral size/shape o Covid-cold.

The Italians tried to tell the truth about discovering evidence relevant to this in cadavers... but were suppressed.

Its a tricky tricky situation...as in they have been tricking you for a very very long time.

Hockey is life and Life is Hockey.
edit on 5-2-2021 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   
The Flames know Moma2 is off your Back right now and you are Streaking hard and on a roll....they will only fight to Show or Place...not to win....but they will fight....so let them.....the PP is on fire and will only get better now.....nobody should get into a Special Teams war with the Oilers these days... no one...... 5x5 has now stabilized and bottom 6 contributions are manifesting.....I think Chaisson has earned more than he has been given..
edit on 6-2-2021 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Dave..... I gave you fair warning ....but you still put Shamu in front of the net on the PP......I told you to move the asset not try to re-value it.....Shamu couldnt even get out of the way of shots on net....your PP was non-existant , it made a huge difference.

The 1st line looks better than it has in 5 years.

Barrie is clashing here Dave.....hes taking to long to make decisions... he wants to move Opponents around from the Blueline using possesion as a leash.....to give them time to come out to him and he likes to bait them....give himself an extra half-second.....its no good.....hes passing when he should shoot and hes taking to long to get into position to shoot when he does......his teammates are throwing him pucks in perfect shooting positions and he is trying to be to fancy he is not recognizing that he should shoot when and where he recieves pucks....because he is consistantly getting them in prime shooting positions....which he then tries to tweak to suit himself....its no good Dave.....that time is critical time......they are outletting to him @ perfect times.....Tyson doesnt have to try so hard to be perfect....he just has to relax and let it go ASAP.....we require faster decisions and actions from him......we do not want him to delay and to force the defencce to blossom out towards the blueline we want then packed up in front of the Goaliee so he cannot see or follow the pucks......when you take to long you give everyone time to adjust and to react......just watch the tapes its self-evident.

Oilers do not throw pucks to the top for nothing.....everyone is skilled....its not a pressure outlet for when they screw up .... the top of the PP is as dangerous as the crease....you DO NOT SET UP FROM THERE on an Oilers PP....you do NOT RUN the PP from the top.....but you DO RUN PUCKS BACK TO THE CLUSTER ASAP ..... Tysons looking to use the puck to make room for clear shooting lanes...

Tell Tyson its ok to walk the line and to move with the puck but he has to do it faster and he has to stop trying to pick spots with that movement.....just move it fast then shoot it fast.... stop letting the netfront cluster blossom outwardly....make faster decisions and keep the cluster tight and in place and collapsed.

Get what I am saying...not slagging Barrie we like him....just observing....

Tyson....directly .... when you recieve the puck make a choice OK ?...stay static and get that puck back into the cluster immediatly....or....get your arse moving fast and walk the line then let it go on-the-fly......but dont let the Cluster Blosom out so many times....pay more attention to the cluster....your natural tendancy is to make it blosom out....and thats fine for some PPs....but some PPs need it to blossom out to re-set and some need the Cluster to stay intact....you keep the Cluster tight by either shooting it back in ASAP or by closing in 10-15 feet and collapsing to the net drawing a single defender out to you......if you piss around up high for to long more than one defender will reposition and they will Blossom out towards you....sooooo.....young man....I want you to understand what I mean by Cluster Management on the PP....because up high YOU ARE THE GUY MANAGING IT......

The Oilers PP has developed into a Cluster focused PP.....because Klefbom was the mainstay and he was consistant and skilled....and he played to his strengths and the PP adjusted for him.....everyone had to do it that way....you my Friend bring a new dimension of mobility and you take the top end puck action away from the wall and spread it across the blueline a little more and you do this effectively and naturally.....however you and the Oilers do not have time to rebuild the PP to optimize your own skillset and strengths as it was built to support Klefboms strengths.....so either you play like a Klefbom clone which IMHO you cannot do because you are 2 very different Players....or you optimally manage your own skillset in the ways you need to to REPRODUCE the impacts Klefbom was providing......and I just told you how to do that if you are paying attention....in short Tyson Moma2 wants you to watch tapes from the past Oilers PP and focus on the Cluster ..... then plan out how you will use your own skillset to manage that Cluster the same ways it was managed with Klefbom up high....you need to give a little more right now.....sacrifice to replicate the dynamic consistancies the Oilers PP has been perfecting for several years now.....you can make the PP fit you better next year OK ?......poor Cluster awareness and Management leads to ClusterPucks and you do not want that.

Kyle,Turris,you need to work with them man.....even a simple basic Forced-rebound play will pay dividends fast....the Hawks know so you know,just KISS and go back to the Kings focus that Stoll and Greene helped them set up,that simple process produced several Stanley Cups,respect it.

Connor,Moma2 already warned you about proper use application and execution of the LUST......you are not complying.....I am not sure why.....maybe dumb Coaches maybe misunderstanding....but you will end up injured again severely and soon if you do not pay closer attention to what Moma2 is telling you me boyo.....I crap you not Connor....you are in ten bell danger right now.....you are telegraphing the playaction to much you are taking to long to set it up and execute it you are focusing only on it....this is NOT HOW IT WAS DESIGNED TO BE ACTIONED.....you have to mix it up....and other guys have to become the Tip of the Spear once in a while...taking it right to the hoop....

The reason you ended up Submarined after getting tripped by 2 different guys is because the Cluster was intact by the time you got there...they are collapsing ASAP to deny you the cut to the net.....you are arriving to an intact Cluster ....your timing and setup of the LUST absolutely sucks.....its being used as a solitary focus instead of an option....its being telegraphed to much and to soon....its being executed the same ways far to much causing it to be to predictable,onnor I just gave Tyson a lesson on Cluster Management....ok man pay attention OK.....the LUST tactic is designed to MANAGE THE CLUSTER FROM LONGER DISTANCES THAN NORMAL,thats all it does,if you Fellas dont understand WHY YOU DO IT...you are a robot not an artist,we need you to understand what you are dong and why you are doing it,these are micro-actions from Individuals that work in concert to support Macro-Management of the Cluster.

Plus until someone damages Giordano he will continue to cut your feet out,hes a dirty prick,hes willing to take Connor away from the entire NHL to cover his own slow feet and poor positioning,and the Officials are allowing Giordano to risk blowing up the single most important NHL Player /League Asset in a Generation.

When a Player is coming in with that kind of speed and an Opponent fouls him on purpose because thats the only way to stop him ...when that defender refuses to give way and chooses to foul instead and to blatantly injure someone....the NHL has to stop it but they will not do so....its likely the single most dangerous play in NHL Hockey to trip foul or slewfoot a guy who is at top speed 15 feet from the back wall or net front,its worse than a hit from behind.....im tired of seeing it and im tired of the Officials having their heads up their arses and allowing this to happen..

5 minutes - Game Misconduct for Intent to Injure....or we will ALL lose McDavid.
edit on 7-2-2021 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
This year the Oilers need to dominate the Flames to make the Playoffs.... Mark needs to be stopped....he knows what hes doing....hes a dirty arsehole....the NHL is derelict..... Looch will not do things for no reason.....Giordano is crossing the line and Milan knows it.....someone needs to crosscheck Mark in the mouth....give him a few months off....he needs a lesson.....Kassian has the history we need to see now.....if I am an Oiler I am not playing Calgary again without going for Giordano in the first minute then never letting up until he is off the ice surface.

If I am Referee I am pulling my head out of my own arse.....for the Good of the Game....and I am slapping the next guy who pulls that ultra-dangerous crap a 5 minute Major for Intent to injure and a Game Misconduct.....there was no way to provide a make-up call for the Oilers and Connor AND THE Flame Goalie were both almost hurt...... Giordano is willing to blow up his own Team AND THE OILERS TO......soooooo.....please either crosscheck that arsehole in the mouth or pick a Heavy Load and send it down Connors line and when Giordano fouls him have him FRACKING DESTROY THE FLAMES GOALTENDER.....dirt for dirt......Steamroll their Goalie.......and send Archie after their little Spud with bad intentions....

The Officials are intentionally allowing Mark Giordano and the Flames to endanger the Health and Well Being of fellow NHLers by abbrogating their duty and refusing to interpret what Giordano is doing as INTENT TO INJURE which it clearly is..... this change SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED AFTER CONNORS FIRST MASSIVE INJURY.....any hockey Fan watching knows Giordano intentionally puts opponents in dire jeoprady when he refuses to give way an chooses to foul the Opponent and risk a penalty......its not fun to watch it denegrates the game and it risks us all losing Players like Connor and Mathews who is now effectively using the same playaction format.....I want Connor and Auston healthy and leading the NHL into the future --- not laying on the ice broken forever by some Bush-League extremely dangerous foul the Reffs refuse to penalize.............Marks days are done and its time to set an example with him to build for the future.... like now not later.

If a Defenseman cannot find another way to defend the ice...they need to leave the NHL....Giordano does not have and has NEVER HAD the basic skillset to properly and fairly an legally defend the highspeed attacks....only Elite Defensemen can handle that playaction that close to the net safely without giving way to the puck carrier and those Elite Defensemen engage way sooner before and out of the high danger area and dynamic out of respect for themselves the Opponent and their Livelyhoods or the League and their Peers..... ........and if they are cleanly beaten an Elite Defender gives way but a bushleague dirty player like Giordano who is in over his head will always foul and endanger his Peers....once he collapses to the net Giordano has to foul to be effective.....hes in over his head against high level opponents and is exposed every time he faces them.

I blame the Officials and NHL Management..... McDavid and Mathews and others need to be protected....the NHL game has improved and become much more exciting and offensive....just like Fighters were phased out dirty Players like Giordano must now be phased out...by the Officials finally penalizing them properly....like I said...when you are clearly beaten by Speed from the outside and you have been forced to collapse to the net....you MUST GIVE WAY....you have been beaten....you have no options....a foul in that area in that circumstance is CLEARLY AN INTENT TO INJURE because everyone from Fans to Players knows very very well there is no fair clean legal way to STOP THAT PARTICULAR ATTACK and you MUST GIVE WAY and end up on a Highlight Reel......yes this is on Gary Bettman and the NHL Managers 110%.

5 Minutes and a Game Misconduct for Intent to Injure if you even try to stickcheck a high speed attack from your own crease----- Defenders know they are to late to stick-check safely ONCE THEY ARE FORCED TO COLLAPSE TO THEIR CREASE and Giordano know he is to late...he CHOOSES TO ENDANGER OPPONENT TO MAKE UP FOR HIS OWN POOR PERFORMANCE AND POSITIONING.... this is the Officials willingly refusing to apply the NHL rule book.....

My suggestion is this....Neal is Shamu this year...he just couldnt drop the pounds its his age and body type....he cant do it fast anymore....sooooo....send him in on the LUST Playaction ...OVER AND OVER AND OVER.....UNTIL GIORDANO FOULS HIM WHICH HE WILL EVERY TIME .... THEN JUST LET SHAMU BLOW UP THE FLAMES GOALIE.

I say a one-for-one trade off....but not McDavid for a Goalie...Shamu for a Goalie....Neal can use the Suspension to get completely into shape.

The dirty response because the Officials refuse to Intent to Injure on Giordano is clearly to take out their Goalie....League-Wide not only the Oilers...the Flames go nowhere without their Goalie....lol...lol..even if I was Calgarys Coach I would move Giordano because he clearly has to cheat to do his job.....sooner or later he is going to cost the Flames a Goalie.

Lets make it sooner because right now its definately an NHL Officiating dereliction to alow Mar to continue to endanger other NHL Players to make up for is own shortcomings as an Individual....like I said he is in over his head and cannot properly defend that playaction legally or safely and hes so dirty he will willingly injure a Peer to keep his job....its all on the Officials because they are expected to have an innate understanding of the NHL game to the degree that they recognize what Girdano is doing and why he is doing it....and recognize the EXTREME DANGER this individual presents to Opponents..... when you extend you stick into an opponents feet after you have collapsed to your own net you are Intending to Injure an Opponent coming in with Speed and Velocity....clearly.....a Player is responsible for his stick at all times.....in that collapsed position the stick-check is off the table and the body must be used or the Opponent must be given way....yes...given way.....you are cleanly beaten and you must give way and let the Opponent fl by you and you must look like a putz amature and it is what it is..... for cristsakes we arent going to endanger NHL Player League-Wide so an Average Player like Giordano can cheat to compete with an Elite Player like Connor McDavid....the Officials are to blame here they are not applying the rules properly,and they know it, the Officials have set a bad precedent by their past derelictions and are refusing to correct their mistake.... Giordano should have been BANISHED by the Official and his Peers for the first time he tried to kill McDavid to cover his own arse on a play he was cleanly beaten on.....what Mark is doing could KILL an Opponent....do you know what happens when a human body hits a wall @ 35+ km/hour ???,if Giordano or any other NHL Defenseman who emulates and copies him which some already are ever intentionally pulls intent to injure move and an Opponent hits that wall or the Goaposts head first....we will surely see an NHL FATALITY.....hey Gary you pucking idiot....hows that going to look on National Televison you foolish putz......a broken collar-bone is Gods Whisper away from Parapeligia or Sudden Death....what if someone dies because of this NHL Officiating and Upper-Management dereliction ?

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Dave..... NHL Hockey is a Contact Sport.....when your Team neglects to initiate and include sucessfull Contact as a fabric of their focus..you all suck....you get exposed.....the words defensive and Physical are the same thing... you cant play good defense without physical Contact becoming an equal equitable part of the conversation.

Meaningful timely supported Physical Contact is an integral part of winning NHL Hockey....a Player Sphere of Influence emanates from their CORE...and that CORE must be a functional available asset and it must be incorporated into EveryMans game as a Baseline provision.

When Contact is lacking you fail to support all of your Rosters strengths....you look emotionless and like you lack Passion and are not completely involved in the Games.

When I see a 1st line come out banging and hitting and creating and LEADING THE RIGHT WAYS....and then I see the rest of the Gang for whatever reasons not emulating and copy-catting that I get disappointed in the Oilers.

Connors line did not belong on the Oilers Team last night....they were a level above the rest of the Men especially in Passion and effort and comittment and buy-in and sacrifice....so whats UP ?????

Zack and James and Adam for all different reasons need a fresh start because the Ingredients they were hired to bring are not manifesting for whatever reasons..... Zacks a different Man IMHO since he cleaned up his act and Neal is just a victim of Father-Time and Middle-Age droop.....Adam has not had the Fire since his Father passed...... Zack and Adam need a fresh environment and Neal needs to accept he turning into Muffin-Man and be Happy with it and age Gracefully.

Nuge needs to start shooting or get off the ice.... he has far to many possesions in close that do not translate into goals....yes I know he is a patient skilled player and passer and Playactions are not dieing on is stick.....I am talking sheer numbers of possesions in those areas MUST TRANSLATE INTO GOALS and because he is hands on in most of those situations its his burden to carry and he is NOT FOCUSING ON SCORING HIMSELF ENOUGH AT ALL....@ the NHL Level you MUST PRESENT A BALANCED THREAT @ all times...Nugey is trying to hard....thinking to much...not shooting enough by volume according to pucks he touches in critical areas.

Anyone else noticing what a good passer Jesse is?....and how fast he thinks the game?....Jesus all they had to do was share the puck fairly and we have all been blown away by what Jesse is doing.....Jesse is a Hard Worker who keeps it simple and honest on the ice...you better be ready for his passes an you better be ready to finish on them because i am now seeing him set up a lot of Very nice solid plays that guys are not finishing on....we are now learning that you can TRUST JESSE TO NEVER GIVE UP ON PLAYACTIONS....he is like Nugey that way he is like a Dog on a Bone....and he likes to pass as much as shoot and can do both very very well.

Where did Yamamoto go? Archibald ? Kahun ? Neal ? Kassian ? Larsson ? Bear ?Nuge ?.....to some degrees Leon.....what is happening.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Message to Leon.....back the Puck off....of your teammates....you are underachieving and not scoring because you are making excuses for yourself and now you are projecting your pressure to your teammates....I saw you yapping at Ennis and Jesse on the PP....just back off and shut up and score.....seriously....shut up tonight and hit someone for once you lazy plick....if you dont score maybe you can hit we know the other guys can they have proven it you dont hit or fight....but you like to yap at your Teammates when you are in the dumper yourself ???....just shut up and start putting out....haed down arse up and hit something score a goal but above all else shut up when you speak to your Teammates and do it with Pucking respect ..... you are under my skin now man....you respect your Teammates you dam well better.... I think Jesse passes as good as you do Leon and you are "sensitive'....after seeing Yakupov screwed over Moma2 doesnt hold back....you STFU and do your job and b a better Teammate...show some dam respect.....

First time Moma2 has had to correct you...and you picked the wrong rule to break....disrespecting Family.

Lets see a few Slappers from the top Dave.....just to mix it up.... let go of possesion a bit more...make them dig in and work......but get those shots off from the outside now you need diversity,
edit on 8-2-2021 by one4all because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join