It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

More bad news Paul supporters: Ron Paul polling low in his home state of Texas

page: 4
11
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Originally posted by Qemyst
reply to post by Southern Guardian
 


The only fact posted is that Paul hasn't won his own state or district.

Polls are not facts,


The thread is about the fact that Paul is polling low in Texas for the nomination. This is true. You are more than welcome to dismiss this or turn it any other way.

I find this attitude funny from Paul supporters as we could never get enough of the strawpolls Ron Paul was winning at the beginning of the nomination, and then low and behold, it's irrelevant because it's Romney who is ahead. You'd can't pick and choose reality when it suits you.



As I said on the first page, the cult is only interested in that which supports rp. They ignore or deny anything that proves he isn't the deity they hope.

All you have to do is look back at all of the personal an ad hom attacks throughout this thread and it becomes quite clear.




posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Ron Paul supporters are great people,
but they have to learn to LET IT GO..

Paul was simply NOT PICKED by THE PEOPLE..

Don't go around whining because *your guy the last hope for humanity*
Didn't win.

He didn't get cheated, these conspiracy theories are getting
quite freaking crazy..



posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
What was the other bad news?
Looks like your bashing got a little less logical.

Look, no matter how much you people bash him, he's not going anywhere.
He was ignored by the media, a victim of election fraud, was asked to
drop out, called crazy, and everything else bad I can't think of right now
because I tend to ignore threads like this that only have one objective. He's still
here, and he's going to continue to win. You must not understand that this
man is a man of his word. He will not be going anywhere any time soon.

From dedicated supporters to sticking by
his views for 30+ years, you should know that honesty & consistency are not good
enough words.

As for the poll, its about a month old. All of these "poll" threads that have been
appearing on ATS lately really prove nothing at all. One can show him winning,
the other losing. Really, I don't understand... Also, since I don't really want
to keep replying over and over again, I'll say this to everybody in the thread...

Generalization of RP Supporters needs to stop, because if we said something like this


Originally posted by captaintyinknots
Seems this is the only defense that RP supporters have to cling to...well this, and accusations of "paid shill


About Obama or Romney, you would never shut up about it. This actually proves to me the hatred you have for the man as well as his dedicated supporters, leading me to believe your actions & responses are based off of your emotions, which is something 12 years old do. Stop.



posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
He didn't get cheated


Despite evidence of it?

Where is your proof of this?



posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas



Originally posted by captaintyinknots
Seems this is the only defense that RP supporters have to cling to...well this, and accusations of "paid shill


About Obama or Romney, you would never shut up about it. This actually proves to me the hatred you have for the man as well as his dedicated supporters, leading me to believe your actions & responses are based off of your emotions, which is something 12 years old do. Stop.


Believe whatever you like. That's what RP supporters seem to do best.

I have laid out the reasons why I dont support RP ad nauseum. You all simply do not wish to discuss it.

Telling someone to stop because you dont agree with them is something a 12 year old would do.



posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas

Originally posted by popsmayhem
He didn't get cheated


Despite evidence of it?

Where is your proof of this?
Where is your proof that he did? Proving a negative is impossible. Proving it happened is where the burden lies.



posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
So, just to be clear, are there really those in this thread that are disputing that it is a FACT that Rp is behind in this poll?

yikes....



posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots
 


It is actually possible to prove a negative.

It's been proven that there is no highest prime number.

So you can quit saying that you can't prove a negative.


edit on 12-5-2012 by satron because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron
reply to post by captaintyinknots
 


It is actually possible to prove a negative.

It's been proven that there is no highest prime number.

So you can quit saying that you can't prove a negative.


edit on 12-5-2012 by satron because: (no reason given)




Math vs. logic. Nice leap. Ill rephrase: You all are the ones making claims of voter fraud. The burdon is on you to prove it.



posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by satron
reply to post by captaintyinknots
 


It is actually possible to prove a negative.

It's been proven that there is no highest prime number.

So you can quit saying that you can't prove a negative.


edit on 12-5-2012 by satron because: (no reason given)




Math vs. logic. Nice leap. Ill rephrase: You all are the ones making claims of voter fraud. The burdon is on you to prove it.


Math=logic

What, you don't think it does?



posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by satron
reply to post by captaintyinknots
 


It is actually possible to prove a negative.

It's been proven that there is no highest prime number.

So you can quit saying that you can't prove a negative.


edit on 12-5-2012 by satron because: (no reason given)




Math vs. logic. Nice leap. Ill rephrase: You all are the ones making claims of voter fraud. The burdon is on you to prove it.


Math=logic

What, you don't think it does?




I will ignore your offtopic deflections. Can you prove voter fraud?



posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Originally posted by Qemyst
reply to post by Southern Guardian
 


The only fact posted is that Paul hasn't won his own state or district.

Polls are not facts,


The thread is about the fact that Paul is polling low in Texas for the nomination. This is true. You are more than welcome to dismiss this or turn it any other way.

I find this attitude funny from Paul supporters as we could never get enough of the strawpolls Ron Paul was winning at the beginning of the nomination, and then low and behold, it's irrelevant because it's Romney who is ahead. You'd can't pick and choose reality when it suits you.



As I said on the first page, the cult is only interested in that which supports rp. They ignore or deny anything that proves he isn't the deity they hope.

All you have to do is look back at all of the personal an ad hom attacks throughout this thread and it becomes quite clear.


Ummm...what Ron Paul supporters have been known to brag about straw polls? Especially this late in the race? A straw poll before delegate votes start rolling MIGHT be kind of a passing curiousity since there is nothing of more tangible nature to compare it to.

I must say, you are not making much sense to me at all.



posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by milominderbinder

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Originally posted by Qemyst
reply to post by Southern Guardian
 


The only fact posted is that Paul hasn't won his own state or district.

Polls are not facts,


The thread is about the fact that Paul is polling low in Texas for the nomination. This is true. You are more than welcome to dismiss this or turn it any other way.

I find this attitude funny from Paul supporters as we could never get enough of the strawpolls Ron Paul was winning at the beginning of the nomination, and then low and behold, it's irrelevant because it's Romney who is ahead. You'd can't pick and choose reality when it suits you.



As I said on the first page, the cult is only interested in that which supports rp. They ignore or deny anything that proves he isn't the deity they hope.

All you have to do is look back at all of the personal an ad hom attacks throughout this thread and it becomes quite clear.


Ummm...what Ron Paul supporters have been known to brag about straw polls? Especially this late in the race? A straw poll before delegate votes start rolling MIGHT be kind of a passing curiousity since there is nothing of more tangible nature to compare it to.

I must say, you are not making much sense to me at all.


Look back through this thread. There are people quoting FRIGGING ATS polls.



posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
Ron Paul supporters are great people,
but they have to learn to LET IT GO..

Paul was simply NOT PICKED by THE PEOPLE..

Don't go around whining because *your guy the last hope for humanity*
Didn't win.

He didn't get cheated, these conspiracy theories are getting
quite freaking crazy..



Well...I sort of agree. However, since no presidential primary nor general election features direct election by popular vote it hardly matters what "the people" have picked by the same, wouldn't you agree?

Now...one could certainly build a case for HAVING presidents picked by popular vote. But that isn't the argument you are making.



posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots
 


As far as the primaries go, I'm sure it's being looked into, as there have been some suspicious activities.

You don't think there is voter fraud?

I think that the process is so misleading, arcane, and rule filled that it is fraudulent by nature. It certainly is tyrannical when interested people can't grasp correctly what is going on. Even a lot of "experts" don't know, because they constantly say things that don't turn out to be true.



posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
So, just to be clear, are there really those in this thread that are disputing that it is a FACT that Rp is behind in this poll?

yikes....


I wouldn't go so far as dispute that RP is behind in THAT poll. However, I do very much dispute the validity of the poll itself and the conclusion you are drawing from it.



posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by milominderbinder

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
So, just to be clear, are there really those in this thread that are disputing that it is a FACT that Rp is behind in this poll?

yikes....


I wouldn't go so far as dispute that RP is behind in THAT poll. However, I do very much dispute the validity of the poll itself and the conclusion you are drawing from it.


and what conclusion is that?



posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Negative Ron Paul "news." Source - Huffington Post.

Need I really say it?



posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
Negative Ron Paul "news." Source - Huffington Post.

Need I really say it?


At least he got mentioned.



posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron
I'm voting for Ron Paul whether he wins or not, so it doesn't really matter.


Same here.
It's fairly simple to me...If someone doesn't think highly of my opinion or candidate. Ignore it. I look at it that way for all things.

If paul loses, he loses. but that won't stop me from throwing my vote his way, hearing "why waste the vote?!...he's gonna lose...." those are the people that fall behind in a game by 6pts and go to the locker room.....



new topics

top topics



 
11
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join